The Italian Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers

Jean-Luca hurriedly covered himself with both hands. "I am sorry, ladies."

"Don't apologise," Marie said. "Get it out and let's have a look!" She laughed and to my surprise Julie giggled along with her, but they were out of luck.

"No, no, no. I am too shy. Your husbands would not be happy with me, I think also." Jean-Luca backed away from our laughing wives and it was mine and Dan's turn now to roll our eyes at our spouses' behaviour.

Jean-Luca left us, and we finished making our plans for tomorrow before leaving the American couple and heading back to our hotel. On the way, I asked Marie what they had been up to just prior to Julie and I walking back into the spa. Marie ignored the question at first, instead trying to find out what Julie and I had been doing for so long but I managed to fob her off with a story of how we got talking about maths – boring Marie with a short lecture on Phi: the Golden Ratio, a subject which bored her and finally convinced her that I was telling the truth. Then I asked her again what she been up to, and this time she sighed and confessed all.

Nothing too untoward had happened, until Jean-Luca turned up to check everything was okay for Dan and his guests. Dan and Marie were just chatting about Julie and me respectively, but then Jean-Luca knocked on the door and walked in. Marie had thought it was just me or Julie coming back, but when she saw this stranger walk in she jumped, as she was sitting on the edge of the tub at the time, and slid back into the tub. Dan introduced Jean-Luca and he turned out to be a really nice guy, even if he thought that Dan was trying to seduce Marie, a point that she soon corrected him on.

It wasn't long before Jean-Luca joined them in the tub, at Dan's invitation. Marie swore she didn't notice Jean-Luca's huge size until he got out of the tub. If she had, she would have had a feel. I asked her if her 'accidental' brush of Dan's cock had been her having a feel and she admitted that she had done it deliberately. "I had to have a feel because it's so cute and small," she laughed. I cringed at that, feeling really sorry for poor Dan.

Jean-Luca had made a comment on Marie being in her underwear and that was when things got a bit saucy. Dan told the Italian how see-through Marie's bra and panties were and the hotel manager asked if he could see. Marie tried to refuse but they were pretty insistent so before long she ended up sitting on the edge of the tub while the two guys had a good look at her breasts and pussy through the thin, lacy fabric. "I was wishing for you to come back," said Marie, "but you didn't and they got ruder and ruder, trying to talk me into taking my undies off altogether. I told them if they took their shorts off, then I would strip off too, and that stopped them for a bit but they kept on and on..."

"So you showed them one of your breasts?" I asked as we stepped through our hotel door and into our room. Marie blinked in surprise. "Yes, I saw you put it away as I walked in."

"Sorry," Marie apologised, but I told her not to be silly.

"You were only having fun," I pointed out, "It's no different to going topless on the beach or something. No harm done. How did you get to arrange the bikini wax with Jean-Luca? What got you talking about that subject - did her comment on your pubes or something?"

Marie nodded. "Yes, he saw it and asked to see, but I told him no." I was quite surprised at how forward the Italian had been according to Marie. The man had been nothing but polite when talking to me. "That's when Dan asked about the massage services in the hotel and Jean-Luca told us we should come tomorrow and that he would look after us, with his best masseuse and everything."

It was very late, and as we undressed together I asked Marie if anything else further had happened but that was pretty much everything. It hadn't been anything but a bit of flirting really, and two guys trying it on with my gorgeous little blonde wife – let's face it, in their position I would have probably had done the same. Part of me wished that Marie had done something with Dan, that way I wouldn't feel as guilty for what I had done. I had not only cheated on Marie, but also betrayed this guy who I had treated as a friend, by fucking his wife.

Still, it was worth it – Julie had been worth it! What a great lay. And what would tomorrow bring? More of the same? I certainly hoped so. We got in bed, both naked and I sidled up to Marie, putting my arms around her waist. She responded by pressing her backside into me and despite me already having cum earlier, I found my cock growing hard once more. Marie must have felt it because she rolled on to her back and pulled me on top of her.

My lips found hers in the darkness of the bedroom and she hurriedly sought out my cock with her hand, guiding it expertly into her wet hole as I settled between her legs. She was very wet, so much so that my stiff cock slid straight into her with little pushing at all.

"Fuck me," she whispered into my ear, her breath warm against my cheek, but I wanted to enjoy this. The sex with Julie had been all too brief, and so I lifted myself up on my arms, taking in the sight of my wife's plentiful breasts below me. Slowly, I started to slide myself in and out of her, but Marie wasn't having any of my patient approach.

"Fuck me now," she commanded breathily, digging her nails into my buttocks and urging me into her.

"What's wrong with you?" I chuckled, "Has flirting with those two guys got you horny?"

"Maybe a bit," Marie confessed, "Just fuck me."

"Ah, I know what it is," I shoved my cock into her quickly a few times, bringing a moan of lust from Marie, but then stopped again. "It's the Italian guy's big cock, isn't it? Did it remind you of old times?"

"Like I said, maybe," Marie implored me to screw her. "Please?"

Again, I banged her, this time for a minute or so before pausing again, causing Marie to moan in frustration.

"Okay, okay, I liked his cock. What do you want me to say? That I want to fuck him? That I miss a big one?" Marie looked into my eyes, still tugging on my hips and trying to pull me into her.

"Yeah. Say it," I told her.

"I want to fuck his big cock," she purred. "Your little dick isn't big enough. I want a big fat cock inside me again." She giggled, unable to keep up the fake, slutty look she was putting on for me. "Just come on, please fuck me now."

I couldn't hold back now, even though what she had just said was in semi-jest, it had turned me on beyond belief. I sank back onto her, plunging myself as deep into her as my modest cock would allow, and then let myself give her the screwing she so desired.

A little while later, I finally flopped onto my back in bed, having shot my cum deep inside her. While we both recovered from such a manic fuck, I wondered if there had been any truth in Marie's words. How much had it bothered her over the years that I wasn't as well hung as her previous boyfriends? She had married me, and we were happy together but something had turned her on tonight, and I had a feeling it wasn't just the flirting and the attention from Dan and the Italian.

I had seen the look on Marie's face when she first saw the shape and size of the hotel manager's cock and I could only describe it as lust. A part of me wondered what might have happened had me and Julie not returned when we did. By Marie's account, the two men had talked her into getting one of her breasts out but surely they wouldn't have stopped there.

I heard Marie begin to snore softly next to me, and I allowed myself to drift into sleep but as I did, I couldn't help but wonder what tomorrow might bring.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers