The Italian Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,437 Followers

Dan clapped and rubbed his hands together, but Julie pointed at him immediately and told him not to get any funny ideas. "I'm not having you in there or anything, okay? Me and Marie need a bit of privacy. I'm not having you men see me screaming in pain."

"It's not that bad," Marie chuckled. "Honestly, it will be worth it. Dan will love it. We can have a massage and make a real day of it."

With that settled, I climbed out of the tub to get myself another drink, realising too late that I was sporting another erection. Marie noticed, pointing and laughing while Dan looked at me ruefully, stating that he wishes he had my extra inch or two. Julie was just looking at it, glancing up at my face and then down at the lump in my shorts. I wondered what she was thinking. Perhaps she was thinking the same as her husband, wishing he had my extra length too.

"Where are you going?" Marie asked and just as I replied that I was going to try and find some more drinks, Marie squealed and laughed at Dan, then started to apologise to him. Dan had his mouth open in shock, then started laughing. Julie asked what was up and Marie began to apologise to her instead. Dan looked at me, still chuckling.

"Your wife just touched my cock," he said but Marie immediately explained that it was purely by accident. They were splashing around close to each other, and her flailing hand had landed right in his groin.

"You shouldn't have a hard-on anyway," she objected, "Even if it isn't very big."

Dan spluttered at her playful insult, and then retaliated by dipping below the water's surface and pulling Marie under with him. A moment later they both reappeared, Dan laughing while Marie rubbed the water out of her eyes and spat it out of her mouth.

Julie just looked at me, and shaking her head, she said she would come with me and leave these two 'children' to their games. There was plenty more drink in the mini-bar and we were welcome to it with her and Dan not being drinkers. She wrapped a robe around her and I borrowed the other and followed her out of the spa, leaving Dan and Marie wrestling in the hot tub.

"Yeah, go and have an interesting talk about maths you boring boy!" Marie shouted as I left the spa, but when I turned to reply to her over my shoulder, Dan was dunking her under the water again so I left them to it.

It was getting late now. I wasn't sure exactly what time it was, but the air was cool. When we got into their hotel room, Julie said she probably wouldn't go back into the tub when we got back to Dan and Marie, and excused herself to step into the bedroom and get dressed. I decided to do the same, and when the bedroom door closed I hopped out of my soaking wet shorts. I had got changed in their bathroom and my clothes were on the side of the bath where I had left them. Standing naked for a moment, I wringed my shorts out over the sink to get the majority of the water out of them, then decided to just 'go commando' and not bother putting them back on. As I turned and picked up my trousers however, the bathroom door swung open and Julie walked in on me totally naked. I hadn't locked the door behind me as I thought she would be a while in getting changed herself.

I felt the impulse to cover myself but didn't. Julie had already seen my cock, albeit through the wet fabric of my underwear so I stood there while she apologised and made to back out of the bathroom. I told her not to be embarrassed because I wasn't. "You weren't shy about having a good look earlier," I teased Julie and she turned back towards me. "Am I really much bigger than Dan?" I knew the answer already, having seen the outline of his cock earlier but it was pleasing when Julie looked down at my now completely erect cock exposed before her and nodded.

"Very nice," she said. I wasn't sure if I had offended her or not, but any fears evaporated when she smiled at me. She was still wearing her robe, and I wondered if she was still wearing her bathing suit underneath it because it dropped away at one shoulder and where the strap should have been was just bare skin. The curve of her neck looked so appealing, and for a moment I fought the urge to step forward and kiss her there.

"Do you want a feel?" I couldn't resist trying it on with this gorgeous woman. I tried to make the question playful and almost non-serious, flashing Julie a disarming grin and reminding her that my Marie had felt Dan's penis, even if that was by accident. Julie didn't say anything and laughing I reached for my trousers but then Julie stepped towards me and I stopped.

"Why are you so hard?" she asked, standing close and looking at my cock, which was so hard it felt like it was straining towards her.

"Well, it might be because I'm standing totally naked in front of a very attractive and sexy woman?" I offered. "With a fantastic body, and who is also naked except for a bathrobe. Does that answer your question?"

"You think I'm sexy?" Julie seemed genuinely shocked. "You think I'm attractive?" She pushed her dark hair out of her face, which only served to make her even more beautiful. Her brown eyes came up to meet mine and I nodded and gave up trying to resist, moving into her and kissing the bare flesh of her neck. I looped my hands around her back and pulled my face around to face hers. Julie's hands slid down onto my hips and around my back, so that we were loosely embracing and I kissed her. For a moment she returned the kiss eagerly, even pulling me toward her so that my hard cock was pressed against the cloth of the robe covering her groin but then suddenly she broke away, pushing me from her.

"No, I'm happily married," she muttered, as if to herself. "We shouldn't."

"I'm happily married too," I said but I decided not to apologise for kissing her. Why should I? It had felt right, and she had wanted to kiss me too, I had seen it in her eyes. "I don't normally do this sort of thing. I've always been faithful to Marie, but you're just so damn attractive and..."

I didn't get a chance to finish the sentence. Julie stepped towards me and resumed where she had left off kissing me. "You're very sweet Scott," she said when we finally stopped, "But I'm what? – Ten years older than you? – We're both married - and they'll be wondering where we are."

"So what?" I said to her age statement. "And they were having so much fun in the tub when we left them that I bet they haven't even noticed we've gone."

"They were getting rather friendly weren't they?" Julie shrugged. "Marie's pretty and Dan likes her, but she's not really his type."

"So that's why he was staring at her tits and pussy then," I said rather crudely but Julie ignored my wording and shook her head.

"All men are like that. I don't mind him looking, I've always told him that he can look, but not touch. There's no harm in looking" Julie said and then smiled as she looked down at my groin again.

"So I can look then?" I asked, taking hold of the robe belt and tugging gently at the knot.

"Scott!" Julie said, her hand stopping me from pulling the belt free.

"What? Dan's seen my wife practically naked, so...." Julie's hand still resisted my tugging. "Don't be shy."

"But..."

"But nothing – Dan and Marie won't know a thing and besides, they wouldn't care, I don't think. And who knows what they're up to right now, on their own in that tub." Julie's eyes widened as I brought up that possibility, but her hand stopped fighting me and I pulled the belt loose, so that Julie's robe flapped open. I saw her bare cleavage and a dark triangle of hair between her thighs, before she pulled the robe closed again.

"Quickly then, but not here." Julie turned and I followed her into the bedroom, leaving my clothes still in the bathroom. This was a bit risky, but I really was sure that Dan and Marie would still be frolicking in the hot tub.

Julie stopped at the side of the bed, and let me slip the robe from her shoulders. Stepping back I took in the sight of her. She did have a great body. For a woman in her forties, her breasts were still high and full. I guessed them at a 36D or a full C cup at minimum. Her belly was flat and a thick tangle of dark pubic hair covered her pussy in a neat triangle. My eyes drank her in as I gasped and told her how beautiful she was. Julie's cheeks reddened, but she didn't say anything so I stepped in close to her and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

That was it then. It was like a floodgate opened. I felt a shiver run through her body and then she kissed me back passionately. I pushed her back and she fell onto the bed, pulling me with her. As I lay on top of her and we kissed, the head of my cock pressed against the curls between her legs and she widened her thighs to accommodate me between. My hand found a breast and I cupped and squeezed it, savouring the feeling of her firm tit as I manoeuvred my hips so that the tip of my cock pressed against the folds of her pussy.

"Stop," Julie said, just as the head of me started to push inside her. I pulled away, aware that I was maybe pushing this too far, too fast. "Will it hurt?"

I suppressed the urge to laugh. Did she think I was huge? After being used to Dan's four inches, I guessed she might. "No," I promised, but she still looked uncertain so I slithered downwards, kissing first her breasts, licking and nibbling her dark pink nipples and then moving downwards until my face came to the triangle of dark hair between her thighs. The folds of her labia were puffy with arousal, and a trace of wetness lingered where my cock had just tried to enter her. I moved further down, kissing through the thick thatch of hair until my tongue reached the top of her slit and I licked down, sweeping across her clit and bringing a huge shudder of pleasure from Julie. Her hands came together on the back of head, welcoming the touch of my mouth and I continued to lick her until she so wet that the hair around her slit was slick with the juices seeping from her wet cunt.

"Oh my," Julie whispered, and I felt her hips tremble and buck against me as her arousal rose.

"I want you," I pulled back and said, and Julie raised her head and looked down at me.

"But," she started to say but I cut her off.

"No buts, we've come this far." I continued to lick her, giving my full attention to the swelled bud of her clitoris. After another minute or so, Julie finally gave in.

"Okay. I want you too. Do it now, before I change my mind."

Without any hesitation, I moved back up and this time she didn't stop me as I pushed the head of my hard cock against her folds. As I entered her, pushing inside slowly and savouring the warmth of her as she enveloped my cock, Julie groaned, louder and louder until finally I rested upon her, groin against groin, my full length buried in this gorgeous American woman.

"There you are, I'm all in," I reassured her. She replied by kissing me again, and so all thought of Marie and Dan lost in my head, I fucked her. I began sliding in and out of her steadily, giving her the full benefit of my extra length by withdrawing as far as I could before pushing it back in. Within minutes, Julie was bucking her hips beneath me, so that her movements mirrored mine.

"Does it feel bigger than Dan's?" I asked her, but she didn't reply so I phrased it differently. "Do you like having a bigger cock inside you?"

Julie's eyes flickered open and looked at me, then she nodded and silenced me by pulling my head forward and my lips back to hers.

I wanted to take my time and enjoy the moment, but the excitement moved things along faster than I might have liked. For a woman her age, who had borne two children, Julie was surprisingly tight and combined with the awesome sight of her generous breasts bouncing below me as I screwed her, I felt myself moving faster and harder into her Then Julie looked at me and said something I had never heard said before.

"You're so big. Oh! Yes!" she wailed and I lifted myself up holding on to her hips and began to really hammer her pussy, enjoying the compliment as well as the feeling and the view. Her breasts swayed harder and harder as I banged her. Julie was gripping my buttocks and pulling at me, and when I pulled my eyes upwards from her tits, she looked lost in pleasure. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she moaned with every thrust of my hips. Then suddenly, her back arched and she convulsed with her orgasm as I drove harder and harder into her hairy pussy. As I felt her vaginal muscles tighten around my cock, I felt my own orgasm rise and I jerked myself out of her before I came.

"Ohhhhhh," Julie sighed as her own orgasm subsided. Mine thundered through me just then, and I held my cock in front of me, so that the stream of cum sprayed out across her belly, some landing as high as her belly button. Spent, I collapsed on the bed next to her and we lay there for a moment to catch our breath.

"We shouldn't have done that," Julie said. "But it was wonderful."

"That was fantastic," I agreed as I pushed myself up onto my elbow. I looked at Julie and she giggled.

"Stop looking at me," she said shyly but I didn't. My eyes drank in the sight of her once more, her breasts still heaving from the exertion of the sex we had just enjoyed. Her pussy hair was wet and matted with blobs of my cum, some of which was also on her thigh and belly.

"So that's what a real one feels like," she muttered as though to herself, but I corrected her.

"Marie refers to a real one as being much bigger than mine," I admitted. "Mine really isn't that big. It's five and a half inches, and the average is six. Marie's had much bigger."

"Bigger?" Julie said, her eyes opening wide and I nodded.

"She's been with guys who are eight even nine inches. Now that's big." Julie took a moment to take that in and while she did, I decided we had better get back to our partners. They had to be wondering where we were by now.

"Listen, promise me you won't say anything to Marie about what we just did," I asked her and Julie asked that I do the same with Dan, then she said we had better clean up and get back before they came looking for us. I wasn't sure how long we had been gone, but I put it at about twenty minutes, so I quickly got dressed and Julie washed the splashes of semen from her pussy and belly. A few minutes later, both dressed and armed with the drinks that we had come here to get, we went to see what our spouses were getting up to, on their own in the hot tub.

It was difficult to act casual, and I was surprised at how at ease Julie was when we walked back to the spa. As we left the room, I asked her if she felt better about herself now. Julie asked what I meant by that, and I told her that I was talking about the regret she said she felt about not sleeping with anyone else but Dan. Julie stopped for a moment, and then she supposed she did feel a little better about that fact, but that she felt guilty at the same time.

I told her I felt similarly guilty, but that I had enjoyed it so much that I couldn't possibly regret it. Julie told me she had enjoyed it too, but as we stopped outside the door to the spa, she asked me again to keep what we had just done a secret.

"Of course," I reassured her. "You too?" Julie nodded and we re-entered the spa to a bit of a surprise. There was another man in the tub with Marie and Dan. He looked tall and I guessed he was a local, with his sun-darkened skin and shiny dark hair flowing to his shoulders. I wasn't certain but I'm sure I saw Marie jump as we walked in, as though she were doing something she shouldn't have. She certainly pulled her bra strap up over her shoulder and for a moment I thought I had seen her breast exposed but again I couldn't be sure. I only glimpsed her for a split second as I walked in, and maybe I had imagined it.

"Where have you been?" asked Marie quietly, while Dan introduced the Italian as Jean-Luca, the hotel manager that he was so friendly with. Jean-Luca's dark eyes seemed to appraise me as I shook his hand.

"We've just been talking, and decided to get changed because we were both a bit cold and fed up of the tub," I explained as I passed her a fresh beer.

"Oh. Right," I could see Marie wasn't wholly convinced but she didn't question me further. "Jean-Luca came to see if the hot-tub was okay for us, and before I knew it Dan had invited him into the pool. He's been telling me all about the hotel and it sounds really nice." Marie was blushing for no reason and I wondered why. Also I saw Dan and Jean-Luca share a small grin between them before looking back to me and Julie. "If we come back to Sorrento, we must stay here next time."

"Maybe," I said, offering Dan a beer, which he refused as he still had a drink. Jean-Luca accepted it however, and we chinked bottles before drinking.

"Your wife is a charming woman, Scott," the manager said in heavily accented English. "She speaks very highly of you. If you were to come to our hotel next time, I would be delighted to give you a very good deal."

"Thanks," I muttered, still wondering what had been going on just prior to Julie and me walking in. Still, whatever it was, it couldn't have been anywhere near as bad at what Julie and I had done. I looked at Julie, she was explaining to Dan the same as I had – a story we had concocted on the way here. I wondered if she had noticed Marie and Dan's odd behaviour following our return. If she did, she gave no sign.

"You're not coming back in the tub then?" Marie asked, taking in my clothes.

"No, I felt a bit chilly, but you don't need to get out just yet if you don't want to. I'm cool for a while yet." Marie certainly hadn't seemed shy in front of the Italian as we walked in, but I didn't want to force her to get of the tub in case I was wrong.

"Hey Julie," Marie piped up, "I've spoken to Jean-Luca about the massage and wax tomorrow and he says we can have it for free. He will get his best masseuse in for us and look after everything."

"Great!" Julie said but I could see the doubt on her face. Marie wouldn't let her back out now though, I knew her too well.

"I can't wait for this," Dan winked at me, "Should be fun, Scott." I had already had my share of fun, but I just saluted to him with my beer and laughed.

"So, I suppose we should back to our hotel?" Marie said and she climbed out of the tub. "Thanks for tonight, Dan... and Julie of course." As she got out of the water, I noticed her knickers were almost around her hips. She pulled them up as she stepped out, and I saw Dan and Jean-Luca both staring at her body as she walked towards me and into the robe that I was holding up. Were her knickers as low as that because of the weight of the water, or had the guys been trying to tug them down or something? A small flame of jealousy lit up inside me but was just as quickly extinguished by the feeling of guilt I had in my gut from fucking Julie behind Marie's and Dan's back. Whatever Marie might have been up to, I had no right to be angry.

Marie went to Dan's room and got dressed, and when she returned, Dan and Julie were ready to end their night too. Dan got out of the pool first, followed by Jean-Luca. A flurry of good-night kisses followed, the one between Julie and I being slightly awkward, along with the arrangements for us to meet up tomorrow. As Marie thanked Jean-Luca, she giggled out loud and grabbed Julie by the shoulder.

"Look at that – what has he got down there?" Marie said to Julie as she pointed at Jean-Luca's wet shorts. I did a double-take when I looked down to where she pointed, and I saw Julie do the same. The guy's cock was enormous, at least compared to mine and Dan's packages. He wasn't hard, his cock was hanging down one leg, but it looked as thick and maybe the same length as mine was when hard.

"How did I not notice that earlier?" Marie giggled, and then turned back to Julie. "Now that's a real man, not like our two excuses for men." She was only joking; she had a big smile on her face as she looked first at me, then Dan.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,437 Followers