The Pleasure Addicts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon stood there with a shocked expression on his face. Karen broke into a grin and then laughed at the look of confusion and desperation on his face.

"Mom, I'm..."

"God Jon, do you think I'm a fool," Karen whispered, reaching out and running her fingers through his hair.

"But, I..."

His mother leant in, her lips parting and her eyes closing, as she approached. He grew wide eyed and then he shut his eyes tight. A deep thrill ran through his body as their mouths met. She sighed softly and ran her hands up and around his bare body, while he stroked her spine with his fingers. They kissed passionately. Then Karen broke it.

He stared at her.

"I knew it was you as soon as you arrived, Jon. I recognized you straight away. I deliberately picked you. I knew what your keys looked like and I took them out of the bowl."

"I'm so horny mom," he whispered. "I need you so badly. Thank you for choosing me."

"I know you're horny, honey. C'mon Jon - let's make love. Tonight I'm all yours."

Jon stood there and stared down at his parent's bed. What a mind-trip. His mother and father slept in that bed. They made love in that bed. Karen pulled back the covers and slipped between the satin sheets. She reached out for Jon.

"C'mon Jon."

"I feel like dad," Jon said, pulling back the sheets and climbing in.

"You are dad tonight, honey," Karen said with a smile. "You're the man of the house right now. You're in the sex bed with me."

Jon met his mother in the middle. He slipped his arms under her shoulders. He looked down into her beautiful pale eyes as she turned onto her back. She reached up and placed her hand on the back of his head and then their lips met in a deep deliberate noisy kiss.

He ran a hand down along her back, then down her side, over her belly and into her prickly pubic hair. Karen sighed softly as he touched her and she parted her legs. She opened her mouth and invited him to probe her with his tongue. An excited Jon could taste the champagne fumes on her breath and it stirred him even more. Karen sighed again as Jon's tongue entered her mouth and she rolled her tongue against his.

They broke the kiss for a moment and Jon gazed into his mother's eyes. He watched the expression on Karen's face as his fingers stroked her pubic hair and caressed her folds. She was wet there. He watched her eyes close and open slowly. He watched her lips close and part. She breathed against his face.

"Oh my God Jon," Karen whispered up at him. "Stroke me gently there."

"I will mom," he said and then he ran his eyes down Karen's soft neckline, and his head dropped and he kissed her there.

Karen sighed again. She was glad she had decided to choose Jon and bring him into her bed. Her son was clearly captivated by her body and she had no problems with him spoiling her and exploring it. She turned her head to the right, when he asked her to and closed her eyes, when she felt his lips against her ear and then her neck a few moments later.

Meanwhile, her boy was still softly stroking her clitoris and touching her lips with his thumb and fingers. Karen arched her back for a moment and rolled her hips. She let out a soft groan of pleasure.

"You're a good boy," Karen whispered, as Jon broke the contact with her neck and took the tip of Karen's breast between his lips.

He was a young and inexperienced man, but he clearly adored her. That's why Karen was attracted to Jon and wanted him there. She could have chosen her brother-in-law and engaged in their usual acrobatics at his place and it would have been good as usual, but this was more special. Jon was amazed by his experience. That turned Karen on.

He needed no urging from her. He lay gently on top of her. He slowly disappeared below the creamy covers as his lips and tongue probed and lashed the lower parts of his mother's body.

Karen giggled and held him as his lips pressed into her belly and his tongue touched her button. His hands ran along her hips and ribs.

"Are you ticklish mom?"

"No - not usually Jon," Karen whispered.

"You're belly's got goose bumps mom."

She sighed and stretched her body. She closed her eyes and her jaw dropped. He was a creamy shape beneath the satin sheets. He was lying, stretched out on his belly, between her open legs. Karen could feel his nose in her bristling hair. Then a moment later his lips closed around her clitoris and he began to sweep his tongue back and forth against the surface.

"Oh yesss honey," Karen urged softly, "right there."

The aroma and the taste -- oh, that taste!

Jon slid his tongue around and around that magical spot, while her hair tickled him. He occasionally lapped Karen's pouting lips, pushing the tip of his tongue against the entrance to her pussy, while his mother laughed at the ceiling and held his head in her hands.

"Oh, good boy Jon," Karen said, closing her eyes and grinning. "Right there honey, that's the way."

She drew in a long deep noisy breath, stretched and slowly curled her toes. Jon could feel her muscles flexing. He could feel the tension in her beautiful body.

Karen squealed. She broke into laughter. She held the back of his head in both hands and she turned slowly from side to side. He was right there, still tormenting her clitoris with delicious swishes and flicks.

"Ohhh gawd Jon," Karen said, arching her back and reaching for her breasts.

Jon began to laugh. The sheets came away to reveal him there between her legs. His mother was moving all over the bed. He grabbed her body and held her as stationary as he could. She grew tense again and looked down at him.

"Ahhhh my gawd Jon," Karen hissed. She looked serious. She looked furious.

Her belly was hard and her legs trembled. She caressed her breasts with one hand and held him down with another hand.

"Jon, stop honey, come here," Karen whispered, shaking. "No more, come here."

Jon looked up from between his mothers open legs. His face was hot and his lips were wet. His hand still stroked her pussy. She breathed. She didn't want to be teased anymore. She wanted him inside her. She would reach orgasm with him inside her. They would cum together.

"Come here honey. No more teasing."

Jon got up onto his knees. She sat up and kissed his lips. She put an arm around his shoulder and took hold of his cock with her other hand.

She placed the point of his blunt wooden cock against her tender pouting pussy. His full thick knob lay lodged between Karen's hair-lined lips. His shaft was so hard and so straight. The urge to penetrate his mother's soft open body coursed through him quietly, but forcefully. The will to give it to her was so strong.

"What are you...," Karen managed to say, with an inviting smile, before Jon did it.

She closed her eyes. Her jaw dropped and her nostrils flared, as she inhaled and exhaled, deeply and slowly. She grabbed hold of his shoulders and drew her knees back. His cock just sank inside her. He was searching her deliberately, probing her body with his plunging dribbling erection, impaling her.

"Oh, that's good Jon," Karen whispered, "that's real good."

"Oh mom, I'm going to nail you down," Jon whispered, closing his eyes, stretching his spine and feeling Karen's body swallow the last inch or two.

"Oh, really Jon," Karen said, running her warm palms down his chest and back up over his shoulders.

"Yeah, to the bed mom," he replied.

Karen drew her knees back further and opened her legs wider for him, so he could control her and use her as much as he wanted to.

"Nail me down honey," she urged up at him. "Dominate me Jon. Don't let me loose or let me get away."

"Oh God mom - I will. You're not going anywhere."

"You're such a man, son. You're such a big man, Jon."

He looked down at his beautiful mother and grinned. She groaned softly, slowly threw her head back and pressed her fingernails into his strong arms.

Her son was on top of her, right over her. He screwed her deeply and slowly: his thick shaft was inside her and he was still pushing and grinding gently. There was no desire to withdraw and thrust. He only wanted to keep pressing inside her. A fine trail of fluid trickled from the edge of her pussy and ran down her body as he drilled her.

"Let me lay flat son."

Jon let his beautiful mother stretch her legs out. He uncoiled and unwound his long lean body. His arms slipped under Karen, ran up her body and came to rest upon her shoulder blades. He supported his weight, holding himself up and over her. He looked down into his mother's facial features in the dark.

"So beautiful," he whispered.

"Kiss me honey," she said.

Her lips parted and her eyes slowly closed. Jon kissed his mother on the mouth. She sighed and caressed his upper back, then ran her hands around his neck and held the sides of his face in her palms. They grew more passionate and their tongues slid home.

And then Jon withdrew and his cock slid back and then he advanced and his cock plunged back deep inside his mother's body. He did it again. Then he did it again. He gasped in his mother's mouth. She broke the kiss and gently scrunched his hair in both of her hands. She grinned up at him. He was red faced and his jaw was gaping. She caressed his face softly with her fingers, while he smiled blissfully and closed his eyes.

"Does it feel good, honey?"

"Oh yes mom."

Karen gasped. Her eyelids fluttered. She gasped again. Then she groaned. Jon was withdrawing and driving, withdrawing and driving.

"Talk dirty to me Jon," Karen whispered with a grin, "it'll turn you on even more, honey."

Jon gasped.

"Really, mom?"

"Absolutely son," Karen said with a groan, "tell me how much you love fucking me."

Jon gasped. He thrust harder. His lower body struck hers with a sharp slap. His mother gasped and laughed. Jon watched his mother's beautiful breasts bounce with the force of his advance. Her head rocked on her shoulders and her legs swung.

"C'mon, you're dying to talk dirty to me," Karen said softly. "Just do it."

"Awwww mom," he groaned softly.

"Fuck me Jon," she urged up at him, with her soft voice. "Tell me you love fucking me Jon. Don't be shy. Men should never by shy."

"I love fucking you mom. I love fucking you."

"Oh fuck me Jon!"

"Awww gawd mom: I'm going to fuck you all night!"

"Yes, all night son."

The two of them increased the pace of their sex.

Something magical was happening, as far as Jon was concerned. He had been inside his mother for more than ten minutes and he hadn't cum yet. He usually came after five minutes, with his ex-girlfriend, but not this time with his mother.

And the pleasure grew as time passed. It built and built with each deep stroke. The feeling washed around his body and it slipped endlessly back and forth along his cock. His mother noticed the excited look in his eyes and grinned at him.

Jon stared down into his mother's sparkling eyes. He groaned in her face.

"Fuck me Jon."

He groaned again.

"Ohhh, goddamn it mom," he said, his voice rising in volume. He groaned again.

"Oh, c'mon fuck me Jon," she whined emotionally, "Oh, c'mon fuck me honey."

Karen was so soft. Her beautiful body clutched his shaft gently as he plunged deep. Her flesh cradled and caressed the leaking and squirting head of his dick as he ground inside her. He squished about. It felt so good. It was just so right and it was getting better and better.

Her body touched him and tantalized him, but it was never direct enough or rough enough to provoke a quick orgasm from him. It was a slow maddening build.

And Karen was feeling the growing pleasure in her body as well. She hadn't been able to reach orgasm from the oral sex he gave her, but the intercourse was a different matter. She felt her nerve endings crawl and the tingling cascade and caress. She stretched hard like a cat, waking from sleep.

"I love you mom. I fucking love you."

"C'mon, give it to me Jon," Karen urged, groaning with joy. "Show me how much of a man you are."

They were approaching the final curtain. Jon had made it into the 15 minute mark. He wasn't going to last much longer and they both knew it. He was lying on top of his mother and she was holding him tight.

"You're going to make me cum Jon," Karen declared.

"Oh, mom."

"Oh fuck me Jon," Karen said, her voice growing into a piercing hysterical shriek. "You're going to make me cum Jon! You're going to make me cum Jon! OH GAWD JONNNN!!!! I'M CUMMINGGGG JONNN!!!!"

And his hips were on auto pilot. He was thrusting non-stop. He was withdrawing just an inch and driving back in again and again. He was already squirting pre-cum over and over as Karen dragged her fingernails down his back and locked him in her version of a bear grip and shook herself apart.

"AWWWWW MY GAWD JON," Karen screamed, "I LOVE YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU HONEY!!!!"

She was just so soft. She hugged him intimately, slipping snugly over his red bloated building shaft and against his drilling squirting head.

He thrust one last time. He pinned his mother's beautiful body down on his parent's bed and prepared to plant his seed deep inside Karen's pussy.

"C'mon honey," Karen demanded, still shuddering her way through her orgasm.

He burst inside Karen. His twitchy cock blasted -- first once, then twice and then again and again. She clutched him and broke into delighted laughter as he strained and flinched and trembled in her arms. It was the most incredible sensation. To be so deep inside his own mother and to cum like that. He was breathless and amazed.

*******

It was later that night. Neither of them wanted sleep, so Karen invited Jon to take a bath with her.

"Sure mom," Jon whispered, gazing into her eyes and stroking the hair from her face, after breaking his kiss.

"Wait here then. I'll come and get you when it's ready," Karen said.

He smiled and nodded. She unpeeled her body from his and slipped from the bed. She briefly looked at her reflection in the dark mirror.

"Hey, are you falling in love with me Jon," Karen abruptly asked, looking at Jon's reflection in the mirror.

Jon laughed softly and Karen joined in.

"Maybe," he replied, smiling.

Karen grinned at him without turning or saying anything further. She left the bedroom and Jon rolled and lay on his back. He put his hands behind his head, looked up at the ceiling and stretched. He broke into a wide grin and thought about his mother. His cock stirred and stood up. His heart raced.

"Oh my God," Jon whispered. She had asked him and he had said maybe. He definitely hadn't said no though.

What did she think of that? She did grin at him.

Sometime later Karen came back to him. The soft light from the en-suite bathroom outlined her naked body.

"C'mon," she said, reaching down for his hand.

Jon took his mother's hand and stood up. She led him down the short corridor, past her clothes and into the bathroom. The gleaming tub was full of creamy suds. Wisps of steam rose towards the ceiling. A ring of candles radiated warm light. Her intimate music caressed their ears.

Karen was about to get in first.

"No, let me get in first mom," Jon said. "I want to hold you in my arms."

"Sure."

Jon poked his toe in the water. He smiled and stepped in. He sat down carefully and stretched out. He reached up for his beautiful mother. Karen stepped into the bubble bath, turned and sat down in the mountain of suds and warm water.

"Oh, what's that," she asked with a grin.

"You'll find out soon enough mom," Jon said, laughing, sitting up, embracing his mother from behind and laying back with her in his arms.

"Ooh, I like the sound of that," Karen said, closing her eyes slowly.

Jon reached for the soap and lathered up his hands. He put the soap down and placed his frothy hands on Karen's body. His creamy fingers swept slowly along Karen's glowing arms and his palms rolled over her beautiful shoulders and then slid up her slender neck, leaving a bubbling skin of sliding soap in its tracks.

Karen sighed softly and smiled.

He put more thick cream on his hands and caressed Karen's chest as he softly kissed her ear and her cheek and her head. She turned to him and their lips met. He ran his palms down over her belly and sides, his fingers entering the steamy water as he slid down her ribs, turned into her abdomen and came back up. They continued to kiss, but then they broke a moment later and regarded each other in the candlelight.

"I do adore you mom," he whispered.

"And I adore you too Jon."

"You are the lady of my dreams."

"That's sweet."

He held her like she was the most precious of things and she sighed and closed her eyes again. He lathered up his hands. He placed his palms on her beautiful breasts and gently kneaded them, squeezing them softly and caressing the hard tips until her breasts were cream covered and glowing pink. Karen sighed deep and stretched.

His hand slipped from one breasts to the next, running from side to side swiftly and non-stop. Meanwhile, Jon had run his other hand down Karen's ribs, over her belly and between her open legs.

"You're a good kid," Karen whispered, "taking care of your mother."

"I love taking care of you mom," he said. "I wish we could stay in here forever."

"You're sweet Jon," Karen whispered and then she groaned. "Right there honey. Oh, that's it."

Jon held his mother around the waist. She slowly stretched her limbs. They both sat up more in the tub. His hand moved non-stop between her legs. He circled her clitoris with his thumb, just like she wanted him to. He caressed, pushed and probed Karen's soapy lips.

"Ohhh Jon. You really do love me, don't you?"

"I sure do mom," he whispered directly into her ear.

"And you love making me cum," Karen continued.

"Yeah, I sure do mom."

"You're a useful child. I'm glad I had you."

"Yeah me too," Jon enthused.

They broke into laughter, and then Karen moaned.

The two of them kissed deeply. Jon went right after his mother. She groaned into his open mouth as he invaded her with his tongue. Then her hands softly slapped at him. Then her lathered creamy hot body began to tremble and grow hard.

"Ohhh my gawd Jon," Karen wailed, after breaking the kiss. "Don't you dare stop or I'll kill you and disown you!"

Jon laughed. He stroked his mother with a big grin on his face. She curled her toes up. She closed her eyes tight.

"Oh, I love you Jon!"

"You just love me because I make you cum," Jon said.

Karen burst into laughter. Then she groaned again.

Jon realized he almost had her. It was going to be a big full body explosion and he was looking forward to it. She reached down and grabbed hold of his hand as he wriggled and fiddled.

"AWWWW JON, HONEY," she declared, filling the bathroom with noise.

Then she stretched again and her legs began to shake and her hips rolled and her belly trembled. Jon refused to stop. He held her close to him and grinned into her ear. Then her jaw dropped and her face shivered.

"AWWWW JON, DARLING!"

"C'mon, mom."

And then Karen erupted right there in the bathtub, surrounded by the mountain of bubbles, lying back in her son's arms. Her soap lathered body began to shudder and rise from the water. She strained, her neck stretching and her spine slowly curling.

Jon refused to stop caressing her, even when Karen closed her legs tight and held his hand hard. And then Karen began to scream and turn from side to side in his arms.

"AWWWW I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGGG JONNNN! AWWWW JONNNN I'M CUMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!"

Jon broke into laughter, as it went on and on.

"Stop! Stop! Stop Jon, it's enough. It's too much Jon," Karen hissed, collapsing back against him.

He kissed her lips and removed his hand from between her legs. He cradled his mother in his arms for a long time. They breathed in the scent of her fragrant oils and listened to her dreamy music.