The Pleasure Addicts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groped him shamelessly, stroking his big hard cock by hand as they kissed deeply and passionately, while the waves rolled and broke into blasts of foam and salt spray around them. Lisa ran her hands over his chest and watched her daughter masturbating this man in the moonlight, while the surf thundered into shore.

Lisa gasped. Mike put an arm around her waist and drew her in closer. She leant in and buried her lips in Mike's nipple. He sighed and ran his fingers up her spine and stroked the back of her neck. He kissed Dana. He and she invaded each other's mouth with their tongues. They wrestled and probed.

He reached down. He slid his hand down Dana's belly and over her pubic mound, through her wet hair and against her pussy. He caressed her clitoris and stroked her labia.

"Awwww," Dana whispered, after breaking her kiss with Mike. She closed her eyes and buried her lips, then her incisors in his neck.

Mike turned to Lisa. He leant down and kissed the beautiful 71 year old woman. He pushed the point of his tongue between her lips and filled her mouth with his tongue. She whined, opened her mouth and slid her arms around his neck, while he held her waist. She ran her fingers through his wet hair.

"Let's get out of the water Mike," Dana suggested.

He continued kissing Lisa deeper and deeper. The old woman was enjoying it and he was relishing it more and more. He gently crushed Lisa's breasts in his hand and then he took a hold of her crotch and rubbed her there.

"Mike c'mon, let's get out of the surf," Dana insisted.

Mike broke his kiss with Lisa. She looked up at him blankly again and then she stared across at her daughter. Lisa groaned softly: her son-in-law was still stroking her pussy.

"Okay, let's get out."

"We can do it on the sand Mike," Dana whispered, finally letting go of his cock.

"C'mon Lisa," he said, reaching down and picking up his mother-in-law and carrying her off towards the sand.

The three of them deserted the sea. The two of them drove their legs through the bubbling crashing surge and stepped out onto the wet sand. They took 5 steps and then stopped. They sank to the beach. They stretched out. Mike still held Lisa in his arms as he dropped to his knees.

"Come here Dana," Mike whispered, "lie on your back. You're getting it first."

"I want to suck your cock Mike," Dana said.

Lisa gasped.

"Please Michael," Lisa whispered.

The two women made him lay back, spread eagled on the sand. Dana kissed his lips and then she went after her brother-in-law's dick. Lisa kissed his nipples and his belly, but she didn't linger either. The two women lay between his open legs. Their faces were poised at his crotch and their lips were inches away.

"It's beautiful Mike," Dana whispered, taking the bottom of the cock in her hand.

"It is," Lisa added, "and it's very large."

"I'm going to sit on it," Dana said.

"Damn right Dana; give it a kiss Lisa," Mike said.

The beautiful old woman smiled and then tentatively dropped her silver head and placed her lips on the tip. Mike smiled as he felt his wife's mother make contact with his cock. It stood up hard and proud. Lisa took the shaft in her fingers and kissed the knob again and again.

"That's the way mom," Dana said, "you tease Mike and I'll lick his balls."

"That feels good girls."

Mike sighed as Dana dropped her head and then slipped her tongue out and began dragging and whipping her tongue around and over his large nuts. Lisa placed her lips over the knob and tried to drive down and take the cock in her mouth.

"Oh my, it's beyond me Dana."

"Here, let me try mom," Dana whispered, looking up from Mike's balls.

Dana loomed over Mike's cock. She took the base back in her hand.

"Karen is a lucky woman, Mike," Dana whispered, "I've been dreaming of this for so long. I've wanted to get down on my knees and please you for so long Mike."

"It's all yours Dana," Mike whispered. "Show me how much you adore it."

"Oh yes, I will Mike, I promise I will."

"Good girl Dana."

Dana planted her lips on the point of Mike's cock. She ran her thumb around and around the underside of the shaft, making soft circles. She slowly sank down, closing her eyes and filling her mouth and then her throat with his hot salty dick. He sighed and watched his sister-in-law's snug wet descent, feeling her lips slipping on his skin and her soft mouth caressing him.

"Come here Lisa," he whispered.

"Yes Michael," she whispered.

Mike took his mother-in-law in his arms. He caressed her face softly as he regarded her. She had so many delicate fine lines to kiss and touch.

"You're so beautiful Lisa."

She smiled at him. Their lips met in a soft deep kiss. He cradled her head in the palm of his large hand and invited her to push her tongue into his mouth. She did and he entered her mouth. Their tongues slipped together.

Dana sucked Mike's cock. She loved the sensation of his huge hot penis filling her mouth and throat. She loved the taste of his seeping dripping fluid as it lay on her tongue and mixed with her thick saliva. Her head rose and fell, rose and fell, rose and fell. She slurped. She squeaked sweetly.

Mike reached down and pushed his hand between Lisa's legs. He kissed her lips a moment longer and then he pressed his mouth against her pale delicate neck. Lisa gasped and twisted with pleasure and then she whimpered as her son-in-law bit into her neck again and again.

"Oh Michael. Oh Michael, darling," Lisa whined as her daughter's husband bit her fine skin hard enough to bruise her.

He growled softly. He made a meal out of Lisa. He rubbed her clitoris softly and endlessly, while pressing his fingertips into her wet pussy. He kissed and bit her neck and her shoulders. He slid his free hand over her side and squeezed her breasts softly.

"I could just eat you alive Lisa," Mike whispered.

"Oh, Michael - owwww, owwww, owwww."

Dana refused to stop sucking him. Mike could feel the starved woman enjoying his cock with a noisy delight. Her head ascended and the red shaft emerged. She released him, flicking and circling the tip with her flashing tongue, only to sink down hard again. Dana was relentless and voracious.

"I'm going to fuck you Lisa," Mike whispered in the 71 year olds face, "stop Dana, stop."

Dana slipped off Mike's cock. She sat cross legged and watched as her brother-in-law carefully put her mother, on her back, on the wet sand. Lisa stared, wide eyed, at Mike's cock -- he was huge and rock hard. She ran her eyes over his large muscular body. She felt so little as he loomed over her, preparing to mount and penetrate her.

"Oh my goodness Michael," Lisa whispered, "please be gentle with me, my darling."

"I will, you beautiful woman," Mike said.

Dana felt a touch of jealousy. She then grew determined. She would get him later. She was going to have him all night.

Lisa reached up and placed her hands on his large upper arms as he positioned himself. Her pale legs were open and around his thighs. His cock was right there. The tip was brushing Lisa's pussy. The old woman gazed up at him. She looked surprised to be under him -- her own daughter's husband.

It was such an erotic scene, Dana thought, an instant before he bore down and broke into Lisa's body. The moonlight caressed and captured their naked bodies. They were painted in silver. The sea crashed and thundered behind them. Mike was so big and strong and Lisa was such a wee little thing under him. Dana breathed in -- she loved his rippling muscles and the contrast between their bodies.

"Oh Lisa," he whispered, as he pressed and the tip of his cock spread Lisa's lips apart and then the knob and then the shaft sank slowly inside the 71 year old.

"Oh Dana, darling," Lisa whispered, turning her head to look at her daughter.

Dana laughed softly. She came forward and then stretched out next to her mother.

"Take it easy Mike," Dana said.

"Yes, for sure," Mike whispered. He closed his eyes slowly and he raised his head.

"Oh, he's so deep inside me darling," Lisa whispered.

"And he's still got a few inches yet to go mom," Dana whispered, placing a hand on Mike's lower back.

"Oh my," Lisa said.

Lisa smiled and then she gasped. Her mouth dropped open. She grabbed Mike's arms. Mike had pushed his cock in further. The old woman closed her eyes and Mike sighed.

"Easy Mike," Dana cautioned.

"I'm fine darling," Lisa whispered, her eyes still closed, "it's okay, it's very good Michael."

Dana and Mike laughed softly together.

"Oh, don't tease me darlings," Lisa said, smiling, "I haven't done it with a boy in a long time."

Dana smiled at Mike. She nodded. He pushed more of his cock inside her, until he was up to the hilt, until he was inside her, up to his balls. He carefully lay over her, placing his hands and his arms under her upper body, so he could look down into her moonlit eyes and kiss her softly.

Lisa smiled and looked up at him through half closed eyes. She threw her arms around his neck and parted her lips. Mike leant in and kissed her mouth softly. He pushed his tongue inside. Lisa sighed, held his face in her hands and let him explore her mouth, while his cock sat like a hot stone in her soft body.

He moved slowly. He kept his cool and with gentle movements withdrew his gleaming cock a few inches and then plunged back inside her up to the balls. Again and again he did it. He broke the kiss and the two of them just gazed at each other with a soft smile playing on their lips. Then he groaned softly in her face.

"Are you enjoying it Mike," Dana asked, with a grin.

"Of course he is Dana," Lisa whispered, "can't you hear him moaning."

"I adore you Lisa," Mike said, "I've wanted you for years."

"Well, now you finally have me," Lisa said and then she groaned.

"Yes I do -- at long last Lisa. I don't think I'm ever going to let you go either beautiful."

"Oh Michael -- I think my daughter may disagree."

"We'll see Lisa."

Mike smiled and closed his eyes. He fucked his mother-in-law more assertively. She didn't complain or flinch. She groaned softly. She rolled her hips gently. She held him tighter.

Mike and Lisa increased the pace of their sex. He groaned softly and with satisfaction as he gently probed her body with his hard cock at the bottom of the squishy stroke. He loved the expression on her face as he entered her and hit rock bottom. She was grinning at him and moaning in her sweet way.

The two of them broke into laughter and then groaned.

"I'm getting so jealous right now," Dana whispered.

Lisa turned to look at her daughter. Her arms were still around Mike's neck. The old woman grinned at Dana. The old woman's eyes sparkled.

"I'm sure Michael will give it to you nice and hard, a bit later darling."

He made the old woman cum. He only managed to stave off his own orgasm by keeping as calm and as objective as he could. He was kissing her neck and drilling her pussy nice and deep when she started shrieking and started shaking her pale body.

"Quiet mom," Dana hissed, laughing and looking from left to right, scanning the dark beach and the distant line of silent homes.

Mike stopped kissing her and studied his mother-in-law's face with a grin. Lisa struggled. She smacked his arms. Her body trembled so beautifully, as she shook and shook in her delicate way. He lay there on top of her. His big hard cock was perfectly still, deep inside her body.

"AWWWW MICHAEL, DARLLLIIIINNNGGG! AWWWW DARRRLLLIIINNNGGG!"

"Jesus Mike," Dana whispered, "you are the man."

"AWWWW MICHAEL, DARLLLIIIINNNGGG! AWWWW DARRRLLLIIINNNGGG!"

Mike smiled at his sister-in-law. He turned back to his mother-n-law and watched her flushed features. He started fucking Lisa again as she came on his big cock.

"Remember, easy Mike. She's an old lady."

"Oh, shut up Dana," Lisa muttered, catching her breath, still trembling. "You give it to me nice and hard Michael."

Dana gasped and laughed at her mother.

Michael groaned low and long. She felt good. Lisa's pussy hugged him softly. Her body slipped over him tenderly. Her silver hair lined lips held him and ran up and down him, as he withdrew and plunged, withdrew and plunged.

The 71 year old softly gasped with each hard collision. He was losing the plot. He was not being as gentle as Dana expected him to. He couldn't help it. Lisa was not wincing and she was not complaining.

Michael was almost there.

Lisa laughed up at him. Her delicate fingers ran up his rippling sides. She stared up into his eyes.

"C'mon son," Lisa whispered, encouraging him.

"Oh mom," he returned, groaning.

Dana laughed.

"How creepy," Dana whispered, laughing.

"Shoosh darling," Lisa said. "Don't be awkward."

Dana laughed again.

The maddening slow build to orgasm was almost complete. Each stroke felt better and better. Each plunge caused his nerve endings to tingle and dance that much more aggressively. He was growing even harder. He ground and lay in her body, all fat and wooden. He started squirting and dribbling pre-cum.

He let out a whimper and then let out a bulls roar.

"Oh, c'mon son," Lisa demanded in her soft whiny voice.

"AWWWW MOMMMM! AWWWW MOMMMM!"

"Yes, my darling," Lisa whispered, "c'mon now."

The semen blasted. He settled inside her deep. She held onto him and he delivered his seed in short sharps bursts. Oh, the pleasure of it - to finally get inside his wife's beautiful mother and to cum deep inside her like that.

"AWWWW MOMMMM! AWWWW MOMMMM!"

"C'mon son -- oh, that's the way."

He finished. He was lying on top of her. He caught his breath. He laughed softly and kissed Lisa's lips passionately, while she ran her fingers through his hair.

Dana meanwhile was still laughing at him.

Suddenly Mike stood up. He reached down and picked up Lisa. She shrieked as he held her body in his arms.

"Oh my God," Lisa exclaimed, "what are you doing now darling?"

Mike raced down the wet sand and into the surf with Lisa in his arms. He kept charging through the water until he was up to his waist and then he slowly sank down.

"I love you Lisa," Mike whispered in his mother-in-law's face.

"You're a darling Michael," she whispered, and then she kissed his lips deeply.

Dana slowly ambled down the sand and into the water.

"Am I ever going to get laid tonight," she muttered.

*******

Karen and Jon had heard it, before Mike had finished fucking Lisa, then picked her up and charged off into the water with her.

Karen was on top of Jon. Both of them were naked and in bed together. She was riding him slowly and sensuously with an exaggerated roll. She held his shoulders in her hands and her eyes were closed. Her breasts swung and her hair flashed as she moved back and forth, swallowing his hard cock and releasing it.

"Can you hear that," Karen whispered, stopping and sitting up, catching her breath, grinning down at Jon.

"Yes, I can hear it," Jon said, grinning up at his mother.

The sound of distant groans and cries floated in through the open bedroom window. Karen turned her head.

"What..."

"Karen put her finger to her lips and Jon stopped talking.

"God, he sounds like he's having the time of his life," Karen whispered, looking back down at Jon and smiling.

"Is it?"

"It's your father."

Jon laughed softly.

"He's playing doctor with your grandmother and your aunt Dana down on the beach."

Jon gasped and his eyes grew wide.

"Really mom?"

"Yes Jon," Karen said, reaching down and stroking his angelic face. "You're father and I made a little deal together. He said I could sleep with you and I said he could sleep with my mom and my sister."

"Oh wow," Jon whispered.

"Yeah, wow is right," Karen said, "and for my next trick, I'm going to try and hook him up with his own mother."

Jon laughed again. Karen joined in. She began to rise and fall again. Then she groaned softly.

"Our family is so twisted, mom."

"It sure is honey, it sure is. I did tell your dad though, that I would take his father to bed. I think it will make it easier for Jon to hook up with his mommy, if I'm taking care of his daddy."

Jon gasped.

"Would you mind if I slept with your granddad Jon," Karen asked, smiling. "It would only be the one night. You're still my best boy and my true love."

Jon considered. He grinned at Karen.

"Only if you can set me up with Aunty Dana," Jon advised.

Karen gasped and burst into laughter. He eyes grew wide.

"Jon, you cheeky bastard," Karen exclaimed, slapping his chest.

"Is that a yes," Jon asked, still being cheeky.

"Oh my God -- okay, okay, let me see what I can do Jon."

*******

It was later.

The three of them went back inside the house. They picked up all their clothes and tiptoed naked, up the stairs, across the back lawn and through the door. Mike carried Lisa upstairs in his arms and headed towards his bedroom. Dana pulled back the bed covers and he lay Lisa down on her side and her daughter tucked her in.

"You're so beautiful darling," Mike whispered, stroking Lisa's hair.

"You're a sweet man and a good lay," Lisa said.

He smiled and kissed his mother-in-law's lips. Then he stood up and turned to Dana. She smiled at him and her eyes dropped to his big cock. He was getting hard again. She looked up at him with a satisfied smirk on her face, as he approached.

"Do you want to go downstairs," Dana asked, as he took her in his arms and pressed his cock against her belly.

"Let's have a shower first," Mike whispered in her ear.

"Sure. I'm covered in salt and I still have sand between my toes."

He took her hand and led her into the bathroom. He opened the shower door, stepped in and turned on the taps. A soft sprinkle turned into a downpour as he adjusted the pressure. Then the steam began to build and billow. The sides of the shower grew translucent.

Mike reached out for Dana and she took his hand. She stepped in and pulled the door closed behind her. She stepped under the stream of water and her hair, face and body were drenched.

"Not too hot," Mike asked softly as he took Dana in his arms again and was pounded by the deluge as well.

"No, it's perfect Mike. I like it really hot."

"Oh good," he whispered, and then he leant in, closed his eyes and kissed his sister-in-law on the lips.

Dana sighed softly as their mouths met. She slowly ran her hands around Mike's body and pulled him closer, while he stroked her spine with his fingers. The hot water beat down on them. Streams cascaded over their heads, splashed on their shoulders and ran down their backs as they kissed under the shower. Dana opened her mouth and Mike accepted the invitation. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth. She sighed and ran her hand down his belly and took hold of his cock. She pressed her own tongue between his lips. The two of them kissed each other passionately. They appeared as two vague watery forms behind a translucent glass shell amidst billowing steam.

Mike broke the kiss. He ran both hands over Dana's shoulders. He caressed her chest and slid his hands over her breasts. He stopped and crushed her tits gently. He lunged at her neck and kissed her there. She winced and laughed as he sank his teeth in.

"Let me get at your ear Mike," Dana whispered.

He turned his head and she began to slowly eat his ear. Meanwhile, she continued stroking his cock with her hand. He closed his eyes and held her tight.

"Awww God Dana," he whispered.

"It's good, isn't it," she whispered in his ear, breaking into a grin.

"Yes, absolutely," he said and then he ran his fingers between her legs and grabbed her pussy.

Dana jumped and then she laughed in his ear.

"Asshole," Dana whispered, and then she groaned softly and kept kissing his ear. Then he went after her neck again.