The Pleasure Addicts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, tell me," Karen asked, after a while, "what's your dirtiest fantasy? Something you've never done with anyone, but are just dying to do."

Jon laughed. He hugged her tighter and kissed her ear.

"Well, I have a few mom," he said after a moment.

Karen turned in Jon's arms. She smiled at him.

"C'mon, tell me Jon. Don't worry, you won't offend me, I promise. I've done it all."

Jon laughed. His mother was waiting.

"I like getting head," he finally said.

She burst out laughing.

"Is that it," Karen asked, still chuckling, "wow, that is so vanilla."

"Well..."

"C'mon Jon - out with it."

"Well, I like the idea of being edged," he admitted, while his mother smiled, "and I want to..."

"Cum on a woman's face - right Jon."

He grew suddenly red. His mother took one look at him and burst into laughter again. She kissed his lips.

"Oh my God Jon -- that is so ordinary, honey."

"Yeah, I guess so," he said, grinning, "but that is my dirty fantasy mom."

"Do you want me to do that for you?"

Jon gasped. He stared up at the ceiling.

"Jon?"

"Well yes mom," he said, turning to her, "but I don't want to..."

"Jon, please honey. I really don't mind. I chose your keys darling. I didn't choose your dad's or your uncle's or anyone else's. Tonight is your night with me, honey. C'mon, let me give you your big fantasy."

"Wow, okay -- thanks mom," he whispered.

"C'mon then honey," Karen said. "Let's get out of the tub. We'll need to be a bit more comfortable to do this."

Karen climbed out of the tub. She reached for a towel and began to rub and dab at her body. Jon stood up, stepped out and took a towel from his mother.

They deserted the bathroom, after their bodies were dry. Karen took Jon's hand and led him back into the bedroom. She let go of his hand. She pointed at the reclining lounge chair, which sat in the corner.

"Go and sit down on the recliner, baby," Karen whispered. "I'll get some pillows."

Jon sat back on the chair. He watched as his mother went to the bed and picked up two soft pillows. She came back to where Jon was sitting.

"Stretch out Jon."

He adjusted the recliner until he was in the ideal shape. Karen set up the pillows on the floor.

Karen dropped before her son. He smiled and then nibbled on his bottom lip as she sank to her knees, landing softly on the two pillows. Karen looked up at Jon and grinned.

"You have the most beautiful smile on your face," she said, slowly running the palm of her hands along his thighs.

"You too mom," he whispered, as she took the base of his big dick in her fingertips. "I love you."

"Me too," she whispered back.

He sighed. She wriggled in closer. She was right there between his legs, her beautiful facial features poised behind his thick cock.

"Are you ready Jon?"

"Yes mom," he said, eager for what was to come.

Karen glanced in the direction of the clock on the wall. It was just after 11.30pm. Jon followed her eyes. He then looked back at her and smiled again. She grinned and dropped her head.

It was later.

"Oh mom, stop for a second," he whispered.

The clock on the wall read 1.12am. Karen withdrew from her son's penis. A fine stream of fluid ran from the tip of Jon's cock to her glossy bottom lip. She smiled softly at her son, as the clear string broke, and then gave him a moment to recover before she went in again.

Karen was feeling good. She wasn't too tired and her knees weren't too sore. This was an enjoyable effort, which required minimal patience from her. Karen didn't have a problem doing it -- she really wanted Jon to experience his fantasy.

"Oh my God mom," he whispered.

"It's good, isn't Jon."

He nodded. She held the base of his shaft in her fingertips. She dare not touch anywhere else. She refused to even breathe on it. Jon's cock was so hard and so thick. The erection was an enflamed fiery red and the knob was a rich purple. The tip was drooling clear fluid. It was constantly welling up into glistening beads.

"I swear I have sucked out a tablespoon of your pre-cum young man, and there's still more there."

"Yes mom. I want you to have it all."

"I will get it all darling. I'm not going anywhere."

Jon smiled.

"Ready for more, darling?"

"Yes mom."

Karen dropped her head. She placed her lips back on the tip of Jon's cock and kissed him so softly there. He watched her for a moment, down between his open legs and then he closed his eyes, stretched his body and sighed as her hand carefully closed around the bottom of his shaft and slid up the length.

"Oh mom," he whispered.

He re-opened his eyes and watched her lips slip softly over the top of his cock and then she was kissing the point again. He watched her tongue slip forward from between her lips and slide about like a snake. She collected and digested more fluid. Her soft warm hand, meanwhile, roved slowly up and down the shaft.

He groaned. Every touch, no matter how soft, felt so good. His whole body was hyper-sensitive. Every caress and every kiss and every lick made him tingle.

Karen withdrew her head. She softly pumped his bloated cock with her hand, running her palm along the crimson colored underside, stroking him with a squish, stroking him from base to tip relentlessly and mechanically. Her son lay there, while his toes were curling, while he was looking at her with an alarmed expression on his red face.

"Oh mom," he said, his voice growing in volume.

Karen stopped. She withdrew her slimy white hand.

"Easy darling - you need another rest."

Jon sighed.

"Oh my God mom," he said laughing.

"Are you enjoying it honey?"

"Yes, it's incredible. I can't stop shaking."

It was later.

The clock on the wall read 2.18am. Karen was sucking Jon off with a long soft stroke. The young man looked down at her through half closed eyes. Her lips were sealed snugly around his length and she was rising to the very tip, pausing and then plunging smoothly down again, dropping and dropping, until she was gagging gently on it as it probed her throat. She tickled and caressed his balls with her fingertips.

Up and down. Up and down. How much more could he take? He trembled. He moaned and moaned.

"Awww mom," he whimpered, "No more, please."

Karen ignored him. She kept sucking his cock. He watched her head rise and drop, and then turn slowly from side to side.

"Awwww mom, please..."

Karen slipped off Jon's cock with a pop.

"Are you ready to give me that big facial now Jon," Karen asked with a smile.

"God yes," he whispered, sitting up.

"Come here Jon," Karen said, inviting him to stand up.

He climbed to his feet. He stepped away from the recliner and approached Karen and stood over his beautiful mother. She closed her eyes and threw her head back. He couldn't quite believe she was prepared to do this. She didn't seem to mind at all.

Jon positioned himself. He licked his top lip. He aimed his cock at his mother's face.

"Are you sure mom," he asked, one more time.

"Oh, hell yeah - do it Jon."

He took his cock in the palm of his hand. He closed his hand around it. He began to stroke it.

He gazed down at Karen's features. He loved the way her full lips curled so beautifully at the ends. He loved her elegant nose. He loved her long eyes lashes and her fine arched brows. He loved her pale skin and the sprinkling of freckles on her cheeks.

"Awww mom," he groaned.

"C'mon honey, give it to mommy," Karen cooed, and then she opened her mouth.

He continued gazing. Oh, that beautiful flaming hair and those soft lips. He completed the next two or three hand strokes in a rough and disorganized fashion. Then he started roaring down at her. His legs started to buckle. He shook hard. He curled his spine.

The semen leapt. The semen flew from the tip of his cock. He had adjusted his position well. He was standing at an ideal distance from her.

Karen screamed and then she burst into laughter as a thick cream colored string landed on her face, streaking her t-zone. Then she screamed again as an arc flew over her, landing in her hair and streaking her forehead, eyelid, nose and cheek.

He stared down amazed. It felt so good to finally have that release after the hours of teasing. The semen dribbled and then shot again and again and again.

"Oh God, it's in my nose," Karen screeched, laughing, slapping his thigh with her hand, the semen swimming in her mouth and sliding on her lips.

Finally, it was finished. He reached down and carefully dragged a thick wet strand of hair from her face.

"Go and get your phone and take some photos if you want Jon," she said, "but hurry, I don't want to wear this all night."

Jon didn't argue. He went and grabbed his phone and took dozens of photos, while Karen patiently waited. Her streaked shining face showed up in vivid color.

"C'mon, now help me to the bathroom sink, so I can clean up."

Jon assisted Karen into the bathroom. He turned on the tap for her and she carefully cleaned herself.

It was later.

The horizon was glowing and the sunlight was creeping into the world.

And still there was no sleep. Neither of them wanted rest. They still craved each other.

"You're sort of stuck in my system Jon," Karen had whispered. "I just need to keep fucking you, until I can get some peace and some sleep."

"Yes mom," he had said. "All I want to do is get inside you."

"I have to be careful Jon. I don't want to become too addicted to you, or neither of us will get much sleep from now on."

Jon had grinned. His eyes lit up.

"Trust me son," Karen whispered, "I know it sounds good, but it will get really old and tedious, when I start demanding you jump into bed with me every hour on the hour."

Jon gasped.

"I guess there's a downside somewhere," he said.

Jon lay stretched out on his back in bed and Karen was on top of him. The damp satin sheets sat like gleaming drapery around her broad pale hips. She leant forward. She rolled and slowly drove her lower body back and forth, from side to side, and around and around. Her wet stringy strawberry hair lay like a river of fire against her glowing perspiring creamy skin in the early morning light. She held Jon by the shoulders as she fucked him.

He gazed up at his mother. Her face was hidden in shadow, her features indistinct, framed by her glowing hair. Then the spreading sunlight touched her and he could see her manic looking eyes and her twisted smile.

"Awww gawd Jon," Karen groaned. "Gawd, I love you Jon!"

"I love you too mom."

He held her hips in his hands. She was moving more aggressively. Her breasts bounced and swung. She was breathing sweet and hard. His cock was swamped. Her pussy held him. Her pussy softly clutched him deep in her body. Her slippery flesh rubbed and rubbed and rubbed.

"Awww mom - it's so good."

He ended up finishing with her sitting in his lap. They held each other tight. Then they climaxed together. Their bodies swayed back and forth. Their bodies were animated as if by a charge. Their hands slapped and struck lightly, but wildly. They howled and moaned in each other's face. Then they kissed passionately. She wanted all of his semen and she got it. She held her son's face in the palm of her hands and devoured him. Then they were finally ready for sleep, now that they were both satisfied.

*******

Karen woke first. She was in Jon's arms and he was in hers. Their limbs were tangled together. She carefully turned her head and looked up at the clock on the wall. It read 4.21pm. She and Jon had slept through most of Sunday.

Hunger drove Karen to slowly slip from Jon's sleepy grasp. She left the warm bed and stared at her reflection in the mirror. She turned and looked down at her son, still slumbering. He looked adorable and angelic. Karen picked up her filmy robe and put it on. She discreetly deserted the bedroom. Jon snored softly, unaware, as his mother closed the door behind her.

She descended the staircase, her pale hand gliding down the banister. Mike was waiting for his wife as she reached the bottom. He turned his attention away from the chattering television and watched her approach.

"I didn't think you were ever going to come downstairs," Mike said softly.

"Neither did I Mike," Karen said, "I'm starving and Jon will be as well, when he wakes up. I just came down to make us something to eat and then I'm going back up to him."

Mike was silent for a moment. He gazed at his wife. Her flimsy robe had fallen open. Her beautiful pale body was spotted with purple bruises. Her long fine strawberry hair looked wild from perspiration and being touched too much. She looked blissful and serene. He nodded.

Karen brushed past him. She entered the kitchen and began pulling things from the cupboard and the refrigerator. Mike followed her in.

"It looks like it all went well," he said

"Yeah, it did Mike," Karen whispered, "it went really well."

"I spent the night with Kelly. She picked me out five minutes after you two went upstairs."

"Uh huh," Karen said, quickly preparing food.

"Karen?"

"Hmmm, oh yes, sorry Mike -- you were saying?"

He smiled softly. His wife was like an open book.

"You're falling in love with him," Mike said softly, "really, after just one night, Karen?"

She continued making food.

"Karen?"

She put down the knife she was using. She bit her bottom lip. She had to be honest with him.

"Yes, I think I am Mike. I mean maybe I am. I think he loves me as well."

"I see," he muttered.

"Please don't be jealous Mike," Karen continued. "I don't want to hurt you."

He was silent for a long moment. Karen considered him.

"I'm not jealous Karen. Well, maybe I am a little. I just didn't expect that the guy who might replace me, who might be the next love of your life would be our own kid."

"Me either Mike," Karen said, "but I want to give it a try and see what happens. I want Jon to move into our bedroom with me."

"Sure Karen. I can stay with Kelly or one of the other girls" Mike said, "you should try it out with Jon and see what happens, but you better be really careful and discreet."

Karen smiled. She picked up the plate of food she had prepared.

"You know there's no need for you to move out Mike. I did promise to hook you up with my mother and my sister. I'm going to make that happen."

Mike laughed.

"Yes, you did promise that Karen, and you said you could get me a date with my own mom."

"I sure did Mike," Karen stated, "and I'll make it happen, I swear I will. Don't move out though -- Jon and I will miss you too much."

Mike laughed again. He nodded. Karen moved.

"Sure Karen. Just tell our kid not to show off too much and rub my nose in it."

"Don't worry Mike -- Jon's not like that," Karen declared, looking back over her shoulder, as she left the kitchen, with the plate of food in her hands. "Now I'm going back upstairs to feed that lazy kid of ours and put him through his paces."

Mike laughed again.

"Yeah, you give it to him good and hard Karen."

"Oh yeah, I will -- don't you worry about that Mike."

Mike followed his beautiful wife as she left the kitchen.

He watched her walk across the lounge room towards the stairs. His eyes were glued to her body. He could clearly see the shape of her delicious curves through her translucent robe.

Lucky kid, Mike thought. He laughed softly and shook his head. Then Mike remembered his wife's promise and he grinned - a threesome with his mother-in-law and his sister-in-law, and then the ultimate thrill -- a hot date with his own mother. How exciting!

PART TWO - THE HEAVENLY THREESOME

Mike had to hand it to Karen -- when she said she would do something, she did it. At first, Mike was skeptical when Karen told him she was trying. Then he raised his eyebrows, when his wife informed him that they were listening to her. Then he grinned and shook his head in wonder when Karen mentioned, almost in passing, that she was arranging their next party and her mother and her sister were coming. She grinned at him when he gasped.

"Jesus Karen," Mike had said, "I thought you were just joking."

"Hell no," Karen had said, "I know how much you want this. Keep in mind though -- you're still going to have to work your magic Mike. Nothing is ever a done deal with those two until it's done, but I'm sure you can manage it."

Mike had smiled and Karen had laughed. She watched her husband and nodded. Both of them regarded it as a done deal.

How many women had Mike slept with, Karen wondered. Her husband was tall, strong and good looking, but there were many men out there, who fit that description. Her husband was smart and funny, but again there were other smart and funny men out there. He was confident and successful, but never pushy or cruel. He possessed all of the good qualities in one handy package.

He was so easy to talk to and women were sometimes surprised by just how interested he was in them. Women were comfortable with him, and it was game over, when he cornered a female and started talking with one. He gently, but relentlessly pulled them into bed. He never stopped and he never gave up. One by one -- they all joined him in bed.

Karen gave him permission to indulge in his only real passion, as often as he wished and with whomever he wished. In return, she indulged in her only real passion - her hunger for men - with his permission. They were swingers and their choice suited them.

Karen's mother, Lisa and Karen's sister, Dana knew Karen and her husband Mike enjoyed an unusual lifestyle centered around sharing, swapping and swinging, but neither of them had ever thought Karen and Mike would invite them in to participate. But then Karen did just that and she implied that Mike wanted both of them.

Lisa had gasped and her eyes grew wide when Karen dropped her bombshell. Dana had bitten her lip and with fluttering fingers reached for a cigarette.

"Excuse me darling," Lisa had whispered, stunned, "you mean you want me to come and..."

"Yes mom," Karen had replied softly, "Mike would love it if you did come and you as well Dana."

"You mean with Mike?"

Karen had sat there and grinned at her mom. Dana had dragged on her cigarette and tried to act all calm, but her emotions were teeming.

"Yes mom, with Mike," Karen said, "both you and Dana with Mike."

There had been stunned silence for a moment.

"I never dreamt you would ever ask me something like that darling," Lisa had whispered.

"Well, I wouldn't mind going Karen," Dana had said softly.

"Really Dana," Lisa had exclaimed.

"Wow, that's great Dana," Karen had enthused, "Mike's going to be so happy."

Dana had laughed and dragged on her cigarette.

"Yes, I'm sure he will be," Dana had said, smoke sliding from her mouth as she spoke.

"C'mon mom -- say yes."

Lisa had looked at her daughters in confusion. In the end though she said she was going to attend, but may change her mind at the last moment. She said her dance card was very full.

"I'm all flustered darling," Lisa had stated dramatically, fanning her face, "I'm all in a tizzy."

Karen had laughed. Her mother Lisa was going to just love a night in bed with Mike. Dana looked like all her Christmas' had come at once.

And so, the party had been arranged and Karen's mother, Lisa and Karen's sister, Dana had been invited and after some wide eyed shock and some hesitation had both said yes.

It was such a different sort of party. The women had selected their men, by pulling their keys out of the glass bowl, the last time they all got together. On this occasion, however, there were no keys and the proposed auctioning of the males was called off at the last minute because the consensus was that it was passé.

The party, as usual, took place, as it always did, behind the high walls and wrought iron gate of Mike and Karen's home. Extra security guys, known for their discretion and impeccable dress style, were brought in, however, to watch and keep any nosy intruders out. Sedans and limousines ran from one end of the street to the other. Everyone was in attendance. Everyone was beautifully attired. Everyone wore a mask, but the masks came off as soon as they were inside. Everyone possessed a password, which they had to utter before gaining entry.