The Pleasure Addicts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the partygoers were going to leave Mike and Karen's home that night. They had all been invited to stay over and make use of the myriad of beautifully appointed rooms, all of the beds and lounges.

The party theme was pulled together quickly at the last moment. Karen and Mike had invited everybody to attend an orgy in their home. People gasped with surprise and pleasure when word of mouth passed the message around.

It had been a rush to get all the alcohol and food. Then it had been a hassle to bring in the chefs and get the food prepared on time. Then they needed waiters, bar staff and musicians. Karen got it all done though.

Nearly 60 people descended on Mike and Karen's home. Everybody arrived and slowly filled the house with noise over the course of 30 minutes. There were champagne corks popping and young discreet waiters slowly moving between the guests, with gleaming trays of delicacies. Later there was dinner and more to drink.

This was the atmosphere, which Lisa, Dana and Dana's husband Peter confronted when they arrived at 7pm. Mike and Karen met them as they came through the front door.

Dana was ripe for the picking, Mike thought. Dana was Karen's older sister - a 50 year old hot-wife who, according to Karen, could never get enough of it. She carried the same genes as Karen and hence enjoyed the same good looks as Karen. Mike loved pale skinned redheads with freckles and beautiful bodies. Dana possessed a hard faced beauty and a delicious figure. She was a true cougar.

And Lisa - beautiful Lisa - his mother-in-law was surely his. She belonged to Mike. Her husband had passed away more than 5 years ago and there had been no other man since. When was the last time a man had taken her clothes off and kissed her skin? When was the last time a man had penetrated her body with his hard cock? Mike loved his mother-in-law's soft silver hair and her beautiful curves.

Karen kissed her mother and sister on the cheek.

"Good evening Michael," Lisa had whispered, with a smile, as Mike took his mother-in-law's hand in his and kissed it.

"You look absolutely beautiful," Mike said softly to Lisa.

"Thank you darling," Lisa whispered, running her eyes up and down his good suit - her eyes resting on the big bulge in his pants.

"And you too Dana," Mike said, turning to his wife's sister.

"Thank you Mike," Dana said, licking her lips.

It was later.

Dana's husband offered his wife another glass of champagne. Dana took the glass from him. She sipped. She turned her attention back to Mike.

Karen's husband stood in front of Dana. He had an arm around Lisa's waist. Dana ran the tip of her tongue over her upper lip. She looked up at Mike. Her eyes devoured him.

"Are you really going to take advantage of us tonight, Mike?"

Peter looked at his wife. A smile played at the edges of his mouth. Dana was almost leering. Peter looked at Mike.

"Do you really need to ask Dana," Lisa said softly, stepping in closer to her son-in-law. "I think it's unavoidable and inevitable."

Mike reached out and tenderly stroked Dana's arm. He leant in and Dana turned her head, so he could whisper in her ear.

"I'm going to sleep with both of you tonight."

"Yes, I see Mike," Dana whispered, looking up at him. He was just inches away from her lips.

Peter cleared his throat. He gulped his champagne. Dana turned and considered her husband. She noted the excitement in his eyes and the bulge in his pants. Dana turned back to Mike.

"I don't think there'll be much sleep tonight, Dana," Lisa added, looking up at her son-in-law.

"No, there won't be any sleep for either of you," Mike confirmed, putting his other arm around Dana.

Dana pressed her body against his. She placed her hand on his chest and caressed him. Mike smiled down at her. Lisa ran her hand down his back and silently watched him.

"Is there really going to be an orgy in your home tonight Michael?"

"Yes Dana. Another hour from now, everyone's going to vanish. They're going to take their clothes off and go for it, all over the house."

Peter gasped. His wife turned and looked at him. Mike looked at Peter as well.

"Don't mind him Mike. He just loves watching, don't you Peter."

"Don't tease and taunt me Dana," Peter said, smiling.

"Oh Peter, but you love it so much and I enjoy doing it so much, as well."

"And are we going to join in," Lisa asked Mike. "I haven't been to an orgy in ages."

Dana and Peter laughed softly.

"No mom," Mike whispered down at the beautiful 71 year old, "I'm going to take you both down to the sand."

"I see," Dana said softly, "sex on the beach."

"It is a hot night Dana," Lisa whispered.

"It sure is," Dana said. "Mike, I want to dance with you. Oh my God mom, don't get all jealous."

Mike laughed. He looked down at his mother-in-law. She did look a bit annoyed with Dana's suggestion. Mike leant in and kissed his mother-in-law on the mouth. She sighed softly, ran her hand along his jaw and closed her eyes.

"Now, I'm the one who's getting jealous," Dana muttered.

Mike broke the kiss. Lisa was clinging to him. Dana drained her remaining champagne.

"Here, hold this Peter," Dana said, passing her empty glass to her husband. "Now, come here Mike."

"Well then, I get the next dance with him Dana," Lisa huffed.

"Yes, of course mom," Dana said.

Mike took Dana in his arms. Lisa stepped back and crossed her arms. Peter turned and went in search of more champagne.

She pressed her body right up against Mike. She placed her arms around his neck. He held her waist. The two of them looked at each other silently for a moment. The music floated through the air. The people around them whispered and laughed together. Some of them were dancing, as Mike and Dana had chosen to.

Dana was a very beautiful woman. Her light eyes were piercing and lined. Her full mouth was hard. She had that same long flaming hair and that same pale freckled skin Karen did. Her body looked exquisite in her tight clothing. The neckline on her top plunged and spread. Her large cleavage was on display.

"I'm not wearing a bra Mike."

"Yes, I didn't think so."

"Or panties, either."

Mike laughed softly.

"You know I'm a pretty blunt woman Mike," Dana said, running her hands through his hair and looking at his mouth. "I guess that's unusual."

"I know how blunt you are. You do speak your mind at times Dana."

Dana laughed.

"I do speak my mind Mike. I'm not afraid to tell you what I want. I can be a bit crude."

"I like crude women Dana."

Dana leant in and placed her lips on his ear.

"Yes, I can tell Mike. I can feel your hard cock against me," Dana whispered. "You like your women really dirty, don't you."

"Yes, I love really dirty women Dana. Tell me what you want?"

"I've wanted to chase you down for years Michael. I never did though. I never wanted to hurt Karen. But when she gave me her permission. But now after all this..."

"Tell me what you want Dana," Mike asked her softly.

"I want to suck your cock Mike," Dana whispered.

She drew back a few inches and gazed into his eyes. She stroked his hair. She smiled at him. He leant in and whispered in her ear.

"Would you get down on your knees for me Dana?"

"Of course Mike. I know how to be submissive and worship a man's body."

"And would you suck it for hours?"

"Absolutely - fellatio should never be rushed Mike."

"Would you let me cum on you Dana," Mike asked softly, breaking into a grin.

Dana broke into a grin as well. She licked her upper lip with the tip of her tongue. She leant in.

"You mean on my face?"

"Absolutely Dana," Mike said.

"Do you like doing that sort of thing to women? Do like letting them have it?"

"Yes I do. Would you do it Dana?"

"Yes, of course Michael. I did tell you I was blunt and crude."

The two of them laughed softly together.

Mike danced with Lisa and then he danced with Dana again. Peter brought them more champagne and they drank and talked.

It soon became obvious that many of the people around them were disappearing. Dana looked at Mike. Lisa looked at Dana. The three of them smiled and continued to sip their champagne. People coupled up. Whole groups of men and women turned and silently wandered off, drifting out of the lounge room, down the corridor and into the bedrooms, bathrooms and drawing rooms.

A slow surreptitious exodus was underway. Over the course of the evening, people had been mingling with each other. They had been talking to each other. They had been flirting. They had been drinking and eating together. Then the conversations had become more daring and crude. Then the invitations had been whispered in ears and couples had quietly vanished into the bowels of the house, in search of a quiet place.

By 10pm the lounge room was empty. The waiters were standing around or slowly cleaning up. The musician's continued to play on the deserted back balcony. The string quartet's magic blended elegantly with the sounds of pleasure and the exquisite howls of pain, which drifted through the house, and out onto the patio, from all over Mike and Karen's home. Only Lisa, Dana and Mike remained. Even Peter had vanished from sight.

"I want to go and watch it Michael," Lisa whispered with smile.

"Yes, me too," Dana said.

"C'mon then," he said, linking arms with the two women.

The sounds of distant laughter and the animated conversations grew in volume as the three of them left the lounge room and stepped down the hall. The groans of pleasure and the sharp slap of people being struck by hand, whip or cane assailed their ears. Whimpers and cries of pain floated about.

"Oh my goodness," Lisa whispered up at Mike.

"They're only just getting started," Mike said, "they'll all be in a frenzy, in an hour from now."

Mike reached out and turned a door handle. The two women gasped and their eyes grew wide as the scene inside was revealed.

They discovered dozens of people behind closed doors. They stood there silently and stared down at the beds. Naked bodies moved slowly against each other in the night. Beautiful glowing forms writhed together in darkened rooms, their limbs entangled, their lips sliding, the tongues slipping and their hands running. The people stimulated each other. The people turned each other on. The noise built and built.

"Come and join us Mike," a young married woman whispered, reaching out for him, from underneath a man. A moment later she screamed and then groaned. The man - her brother-in-law - had penetrated her.

Mike watched the young married woman and her brother-in-law for a few moments. She held him tight in her arms and gazed up at him through half closed eyes. She pouted and whined as her husband's brother dominated her and fucked her.

Dana watched. She ran her eyes over the twisting sighing mass of couples and groups before her. A man looked up at her with an expression of pleasure written across his silver features. Two women were down between his legs and were sharing his cock between them. First, one sucked him and then the other sucked him.

They went from room to room. They found Peter. He was naked and bent over a dresser. A woman was standing behind him and to the side. She was holding a cane in her hand.

"Is he yours," the woman asked Dana, as the three of them came through the door.

"Yes, he is," Dana whispered.

Peter turned his head and grinned at his beautiful wife. He was breathing hard. He looked delighted. Dana looked at his bruised and brutally streaked behind.

"You don't mind, do you," the woman with the cane asked.

"No, not at all," Dana said softly, slowly nodding her head, while looking at Peter, "do me a favor though. Show him no mercy and use all your strength. Oh and there's no rush either."

"Oh, he's not going anywhere. He won't be able to sit down for a month, after I'm done with him."

Peter whimpered. Dana nodded. She looked pleased.

"Mike, take me down to the beach now and fuck me," Dana said, turning to him. "I want you so badly."

Mike kissed Dana's lips passionately. A moment later the cane whistled through the air and struck Peter's body. He whimpered and then he screamed again and again as the woman with the cane vented her fury on him, over and over.

Mike closed the door behind them, after they had turned and left. Karen and Jon were walking the corridors and ran into them.

"Jon, what, you're here as well," Dana declared, surprised.

"Hi Aunty Dana," Jon said, also surprised, but drinking her in.

There was a pause when aunt and nephew appraised each other and everyone else waited. Dana was aware of the way her nephew was looking at her. Many young cubs looked at her like that, as they sought a place in her bed. Then she noticed that Jon and his mother were holding hands. Karen quickly pulled her hand free, but Dana realized. Nothing was said. Karen looked at her sister -- Karen was red faced and grinning self-consciously.

"Oh, let's go down to the beach," Lisa demanded, breaking in.

Karen looked at Mike with a grin. All five of them turned and left. The sounds of pleasure and pain drove them from the house.

*******

The noise from the house slowly died as the three of them descended the narrow wooden stairs together and stepped out onto the soft sand. Dana turned and looked back up at the dark house. Karen and Jon had vanished from sight. It really was only the three of them out on the beach. There was nobody else.

Dana reached down and took off her stiletto heels. She could just hear the sounds of the partygoers, drifting down to the sand as she turned back to her brother-in-law and her mother. The two of them had taken their own shoes off as well and were waiting for her in the warm moonlight.

Dana could clearly see how hungry Mike was for her mother. Lisa was off centre and silent. She was clearly out of her usual comfort zone. Dana sensed her mother's surprise to be in this incredible situation, but she also sensed her mother's delight and her desire for Mike.

"Give me your hand Lisa and we'll go down to the water," Mike whispered, "you too Dana."

"Yes Mike," Lisa whispered, offering her hand.

Dana marveled at her mother for a moment. Lisa was 71 years old and she was beautiful. No wonder Mike was so attracted to her. Lisa's hair was short and fine and silver. Lisa's eyes were light, like Karen and Dana's were. Lisa's body was worn, but feminine and divine. Her fine features were well lined. Lisa was wearing a tight sexy dress, which Dana and Karen helped her choose. She looked stunning.

Dana took Mike's hand in hers. They wandered over the sand, headed for the waves. They reached the edge of the surf and dipped their toes into the running water.

"It's so warm," Lisa said.

"Yes, the summer sun keeps it warm for hours."

Mike was acutely aware of each woman. He put an arm around them and they laughed softly.

"You know we should take our clothes off and go in," Mike suggested, inviting the two women to come closer, by gently pulling them towards him.

Dana laughed. She accepted the invitation and stepped in. She pressed her body against his. She looked up at his face with a smoldering glow in her eyes.

"I'm game if you two are," Dana whispered, stroking his back with her fingers.

"I haven't skinny dipped in years," Lisa said, almost unconsciously moving closer to Mike.

"Well, c'mon then you two," he said.

"Darling, why would you want to swim nude with an old string bean like me," Lisa asked, looking up at Mike's lips as he turned to her. "I always thought you regarded me as your conniving and interfering mother-in-law - just that old so and so."

Mike reached out and stroked the side of Lisa's face with his fingers. He smiled down at her. His eyes dropped to her lips again and again.

"I never thought you were conniving or interfering, Lisa," he advised, leaning in and whispering in her ear.

Lisa closed her eyes and nodded slowly. He pulled her in closer and she complied.

Dana watched him seduce her mother with a smile. She didn't need any convincing -- she was going to fuck him. Dana had Karen's approval and that was all she needed. She wanted Mike. She had wanted Mike for years. There was no way she was going to say no to him.

"Well I'm game," Dana whispered up at Mike.

Mike turned and looked down at Dana. She was grinning at him. Her eyes invited him with the most obvious come fuck me glow. Mike smiled with pleasure. He ran his hand up and down Dana's back. He turned back to Lisa.

"C'mon mom," Dana urged.

"I'm 71 darling," she whispered up at him. "Don't you want someone younger?"

"No, I don't. You're beautiful and you don't look a day over 40," Mike said, stroking her pale face. "C'mon, I want to see your body."

"Naughty man - my daughter married a naughty man."

Mike and Dana laughed.

Mike took a chance. He turned to his mother-in-law and took her into his arms. Dana stepped back and slowly unzipped her dress, while she watched Mike reach around Lisa, take hold of her zipper and pull it down.

"Oh Michael," Lisa hissed. "That's so forthright."

"It is, isn't Lisa," he whispered, as he finished unzipping her.

"I should keep my undies on, at least darling."

"Oh no -- your undies have to come off as well, darling."

"You are a naughty man - my daughter has married a naughty man."

"It's such a sexy dress for such a sexy woman," he whispered as he pulled the straps off her, watched it fall and then helped her step out of it.

He turned and looked at Dana. Her dress lay in a pile on the sand, along with her stockings and her high heels.

"I don't need any help Mike," Dana said with a smile, "though I will need something big and hard, pretty soon I think."

"Don't worry Dana. You're going to get something big and hard, pretty soon."

Dana grinned.

Lisa gasped and chuckled.

Dana stood in front of him naked.

Mike sighed deeply. Dana looked beautiful in the warm night. Her curves shone from the touch of the moon. He stared at her large breasts and at her triangle of pubic hair. Her long hair shone dark red. Lisa meanwhile had removed her underwear.

"C'mon, what are you doing darling," Lisa demanded, "get your gear off. You're holding up the show."

"Yes Mike," Dana added softly. "Take your clothes off."

He quickly undressed, while the two women watched. His clothes lay on the sand.

"Oh my," Lisa whispered, when his underwear came off and his large cock bounced into view.

Dana stared at it silently.

"Come on you two," he said, reaching for their hands.

The three of them grabbed hands and then they raced forward into the warm moonlit surf.

All three of them vanished beneath the waves and then came up into the open air spluttering. Mike laughed. Both Lisa and Dana coughed and looked wide eyed. He didn't want to wait any longer. He reached out and pulled his mother-in-law into his arms. Lisa stared at him. Her silver hair was slick and streaming with salt water. The beads stood out on her skin.

Mike leant in and kissed Lisa on the mouth. She whined and struggled for a moment in his arms. She grew still and then put her hands on him and ran them around and up his body.

Dana smiled. She approached from behind her brother-in-law. She reached him. She saw his exposed neck. She dropped her head, pressed her lips into the nape and kissed him. Mike sighed softly as he felt Dana's lips touch him, and then he groaned gently in Lisa's mouth as Dana ran her hand around Mike's thigh and closed her hand around his cock. She grinned in Mike's ear.

"Got ya Mike," Dana whispered in his ear.

He broke the deep kiss with Lisa. She looked blank and shaky. He turned to Dana.

"Come here Dana," he urged.

"Absolutely," Dana whispered.

He reached out and ran his hand along her cheek and jaw. She leant in, closing her eyes as she approached. Their lips met and she whimpered - she had wanted to kiss Mike for years.