The Pussy That Never Got Dry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

"Go ahead," he answered.

"What part of being with a woman, physically or sexually, do you miss the most, now that you've chosen to be celibate?" she asked, softly yet straightforwardly. Her breathing increased, realizing she was passing the point of no return with a Black man, a fine Black man at that, sitting a few feet from her, in her living room... on a Saturday night. She took a large swallow of her wine.

"Well, damn! You sure you want me to answer that?" he said while arching his eyebrows at her. This white girl got nerve or was it the wine talking.

"I'm a big girl; I can handle whatever you say... I just wondered since I know all men think about is sex" she said while looking directly at him, holding his gaze for a few, and then demurely dropping her eyes.

"Well, to be brutally honest, I miss knowing that there is some wet pussy waiting for me when I get home. To be more specific, I miss a woman giving me head. I should say, good head. A woman giving a man her mouth is like the most submissive act she can do. I love a woman who loves to suck and do it when you ask her, or when she just feels like having me in her mouth. I've never had a woman like that, but I'm not settling for less at this point. I want a woman who finishes her man off properly, every time", he finished.

"What do you mean by properly finishing a man off? You mean allowing a man to cum in your mouth and swallow?" she asked teasingly.

"Exactly," he said, while smiling coyly. He noticed, quite glaringly, that she didn't verbally object or make any funny faces. In fact, she seemed to be taking his straightforward tone, nicely. Hmmm...

Chapter Eight

On Patricia's part, she was thinking how pleasing it would be to lay with a man who hadn't been with a woman in over a year! He surely would be attentive and appreciative of her and her body. She mused that he would probably cum pretty quickly since he hadn't touched or been touched by a woman in a quite a while. How long did it take him to get hard again? She pondered. She wondered if the myth of big black dick was true. What would her white skin look like under the blackness of Brian? Would he take her soft and gentle or hard and merciless, making her take his manhood, no matter how large?

On Brian's part, he was thinking how soft and sensual Patricia looked as she sat back on the couch with her legs in his lap. Each time she raised her wine glass to her lips, he could see the outline of her erect nipples and the bounce of her breast as she settled back on the couch. He also swore he could smell wet pussy. Even though he was in her abode having been fed by her, and lounging with her, he was still hesitant about making a move on her because after all, he was a black man in a white woman's room... in the middle of Colorado (Kobe anyone?) He was wary of taking it to the next level though her aromatic, wet pussy was a few feet away. The wine had him tipsier than he realized, and before he knew it, he had closed his eyes and nodded off for a few minutes.

When he opened his eyes, fifteen minutes had passed. He felt pressure on his shoulder and shifted his eyes to the right, slightly. Patricia had moved closer to him on the couch and now her soft brownish-blonde hair rested on his shoulder. As he turned his head to see if she was dozing, she raised her face, with the doe eyes, and looked at him with a come hither look. There faces were a foot apart. He could smell her minty, fresh breath. She opened her lips to speak, but nothing came out. Brian felt his dick shift in his pants, once again.

She had been sitting next to him watching him quietly snore for the last fifteen minutes. She had reviewed everything he had told her. She had thought about the ending of her relationship with Bill. She thought about her parents and her friends back home. She thought about the loneliness Brian must be feeling. She sighed as she made peace with her decision.

"Brian... I want to tell you something, okay?" Patricia said cautiously as she placed her small hand on his large thigh. She thought she noticed a definite lump a few inches from her delicate fingers.

"Go ahead," Brian said while keeping his eyes closed and drifting in out of the haze his mind was currently swirling around in from the amount of wine he had drunk.

"My boyfriend and I broke up earlier today," she said.

"H-Huh? What did you just say?" Brian said as he quickly opened his eyes and gazed at her. He saw by the determined, honest look on her face that she was serious before she answered him.

"You heard me, Brian. I found out that he had started dating another woman back home. I spoke to him about it and he didn't deny it. In fact, he tried to explain it to me," she said, jadedly.

"Damn, babe, I really don't know what to say. I mean, you know how relationship are... you two might get back together before you know it. You guys might find a way to work it out... I mean, that is, if you want to work it out with him. Do you?" he asked, expecting the typical female answer of compliance and naiveté.

"Well, I guess we could have worked it out if he hadn't stuck his dick in another woman. I told him when we decided to get serious with one another. No other pussy allowed. Ever. Knowing that he broke his promise to me, there is no way I stoop that low to take him back. He'd never be able to respect me and to be honest, I wouldn't respect myself, either," she said.

Brian looked at the determined look on her face and decided right there and then that she was definitely a whole lot smarter than he had given her credit for. She had a good head on her shoulders and she held to a code. Most women talked a bunch of shit to keep their gums bumping together, as a rule of law. It was refreshing to finally meet a woman with some damn backbone. He could feel his hardening dick scraping against his thigh as these thoughts ran through his mind.

They both looked up at each other at the same moment. Time seemed to freeze for the both of them as they stared at each after having just bared their souls to each other. Brian felt relaxed after his confession. He rarely spoke of Sasha and felt relief at being able to unload that burden to a caring, patient ear. He had been hurt and it felt good to talk about it, finally.

Patricia felt free for the first time in a long time. She finally felt free of the constraints her parents, and by extension, Bill, had put on her throughout her young, adult life. She had always seemed to conform to whatever others expected of her. She felt like an adult, at last. She always 'played' the witless waif to appease first her parents, and then, Bill. After finding out how Bill had played her, she had reasoned that she was tired of pretending for others and needed to be more honest about who she was and what she wanted.

She stared at Brian long and hard before speaking

"Listen, you've already told me that you weren't sleeping with someone you weren't semi-serious about, and I haven't been with my cheating, soon to be ex-boyfriend in over two months... so I was thinking...How does this sound? I could be your woman for one night. That way, we both could get what I hope we BOTH want without feeling guilty about it in the morning" she said without a trace of doubt in her voice.

"I wouldn't be lying if I said that sounds damn good. I'm a little surprised by your offer but I would have to say no. No, because I don't want you if you're giving me pity pussy. If you're going to give it to me, give it to me because you want to, not because you feel sorry for me" he said, surprising the shit out of her.

How could any man turn her down?! Shit, all she had to do was ACT like she wanted to give a man some of her bouncy ass and he'd be hopping through hoops for as long as she wanted him to. Who the hell does he think he is, Denzel Washington?

As her mind pondered what to say, she heard him smoothly say, "What does that mean though, being my woman?" Brian asked while looking intently into her eyes, letting her know he was game, if the offer was still open. She figured he had come to his senses.

"I thought we'd start with me going back into my bedroom while I prepare myself for you. When I'm done, I'll come back out. Brian, I want you to know that I want to do this and I'm not doing it because I feel sorry for you, I'm doing it because I've been attracted to you since the very first day we met and the first time we talked and I got to know some things about you and you got to know some things about me. I like you and I think you like me or you wouldn't be here. You told me what you want...and I want to be the one who gives it to you after having had none in so long. It'll be good for both of us," she said as she raised her arm, spread her hands and touched his face.

"Okay. I'll just sit here and chill to see if you're messing around or not. Now, you're not bullshitting with me or anything are you? I know women like to play mind games with a guy's nuts," Brian asked, hoping she'd give him the answer he was seeking.

"Well, you'll just have to sit here like a gentleman and see, now won't you?" she said playfully as she got up from the couch.

He honestly hoped she wasn't fucking around with him. He liked her and found her incredibly sensual and attractive. He hadn't experienced the soft touch of a woman in over a year! His dick throbbed painfully as the image of Patricia's large, erect, thimble-like nipples appeared in his mind's eye.

Chapter Nine

Twenty LONG minutes later, the door to her bedroom slowly opened.

"Hello, baby. I hope the wait wasn't long" she sing-songed to him.

As he looked up and his eyes adjusted to her form, Patricia appeared at the door to her bedroom dressed in a baby-blue colored silk camisole and French cut panties of the same color and texture. She wore 4-inch heels. Her skin looked soft and translucent. She looked like a gottdamn porn star! Her full, perfect teardrop-shaped breasts held the camisole away from her midsection at a considerable distance. Her nipples were erect, and they were very large and very noticeable. They seemed to be beckoning both his visual and tactile attention. Her hips were a LOT fuller and curvier than he had originally suspected. She turned sideways in the doorway to give him a view of her smooth, round, apple-bottom like asscheeks. He moaned audibly as he saw her asscheeks sway and jiggle slightly from her tiny movements. It looked so fucking soft!

Patricia stepped away from the doorway and approached Brian. She walked directly up to him and placed her hand on his chest while raising her face to his beckoning him to kiss her. Brian lowered his lips toward hers, rubbed noses with her and they kissed... five heartbeats after their lips touched, she forced her tongue into his mouth. She sucked his tongue and he hers. They stayed sucking each other's faces for a few minutes. Brian slid his hand onto her soft, rounded hip and began to grip and squeeze it, causing her to moan slightly. A slight shudder went through her before she backed away from him, looked him in the eye and said, "Come into the bedroom," she said sexily, as she slowly ran her small hand across her soft, jiggly rounded ass cheek.

She turned and began to walk to her bedroom. The movement of her bottom-heavy work of wonders captivated Brian. The supple movements of her long, tapered legs with the swell of her thighs brushing one against the other prompted the round cheeks of her ass to undulate and roll before his unblinking eyes. Her ass resembled a ripe and perfectly shaped Georgia peach.

Brian stood rooted to his spot by the door. His mouth was open, fingers were tingling, heart was racing and his dick was hard as the two-piece Mike Tyson hit Larry Holmes with. As he entered, Patricia was just bending over the bed, and turning down the sheets. He was presented with the sight of Patricia's near-perfect round ass. He could also make out the soft sides of her breasts as they jiggled, slightly, from her movements. Upon hearing him, she rose from the bed and turned towards him. She beckoned him to her by crooking her finger, slowly. He came to within a few inches of her as she leaned into him, smashing her soft, yet firm breast against his chest.

"Take your clothes off, baby," she whispered softly in his ear.

Brian stepped back from her and slipped his basketball jersey off and began to unbuckle his baggy jeans. Patricia reached for the waistband of his pants and slowly pulled him towards the bed. Upon the back of her knees touching the bed, she sat, still pulling Brian by the waistband of his pants, until he stood between her open thighs and over her with a large dick-print pointing at her through his jeans. Patricia licked her lips as she worked his jeans off his hips to reveal a boxer-brief hiding the thick prize she was trying to claim. She looked him in the eye before bringing her face within a few inches of his crotch and softly rubbed her puffy lips across the length of his dick under the silk-like fabric. She ran her lips, cheeks, and nose across his covered dick, all the while moaning deeply and methodically. His dick was rock hard and she could feel the heat of him through the fabric. She took her time 'fondling' him in this way with her face as she bumped and prodded his dick and allowed her sense of smell to become aroused by the masculine smell of his crotch area. His dick twitched inside of his boxers as he looked down at this sexy ass red-headed, white woman who was slowly torturing him to depths of need he had not known before.

He felt her nails lightly scratching along his hip as she grasped the band of his boxers and slowly began to pull them down. She had to stop her actions and pull them away and out from his body to get them past his thick, uncoiling dick. Her first sight of his nude dick made her lose her breath for a second. She could see that not only was he extremely thick, he was also rather long. She noticed that his pubic hair was trimmed which seemed to add another inch to his dick.

"Oh...my...God! Hmmm... you're beautiful...goodness..." she said more to herself than him. His dick hung straight from his body at a 90-degree angle. It was thick, long and black! It looked menacing. She approximated in her brain that the large head of his dick was at least two inches in length, which left seven thick inches of shaft. 9, maybe ten inches in total! She looked at the thick, numerous veins that criss-crossed the surface of his dick and moaned, imagining how they would rub against her tight, slick pussyflesh as he took her.

"I want you to forget about everything and let me be your woman tonight, baby. Forget about all the hurt, and pain you've been through. I want to restore your faith in women. I want to show you that every woman isn't like your last girlfriend. There are woman in this world, like me, who love nothing more than having a big dick to suck on and serve," she said as she mesmerizingly began to sniff along the length of his dick...then along his balls. She loved the strong, virile smell of cock. She watched as precum built up till it dripped onto her inner thigh.

"Yeah, I knew your ass was something special. Do me, you sexy motherfucka," he said while moaning from the sensation of Patricia's ministrations in his genital region.

Brian saw her suddenly spit a rather large glob of spittle onto her palm, and softly take hold of his dick while slowly yet firmly stroking his dick in a twisting, pistoning action. As Patricia handled Brian's dick, she noticed that he was rock hard from base to tip. No give in it. Her Bill never got THIS hard. Her fingers fit three-quarters of the way around, at the most. She also noticed the heat emanating from his dick. It was very warm... it felt alive in her soft, moist hands. It was damn near hot, she noted. She noticed the texture of his dick. It felt slightly lumpy yet hard due to the numerous veins along the surface of his tool. Her boyfriend's dick had veins but they didn't rise above the surface flesh of his dick. Maybe that was the difference between a black man's dick and a white man's, she surmised, as she continued to marvel at the incredibly thick stalk of flesh within her small, stroking hands. She reluctantly took one of her hands off of his shaft and began to lightly palm his large ball sack.

"Brian, your balls are so big and full! Damn, you must have a big load for me, huh?" she said teasingly as she tapped his thigh for him to move back a step. She stood up directly in front of him while releasing his dick and balls. She pulled her camisole off and stepped out of her drenched panties. Brian instantly smelled the musky scent of excited pussy wafting through the air, while noticing the wetness of her panties. He was very impressed by the shape and firmness of her titties. They were teardrop-shaped with long, pink nipples.

"Damn, this fine motherfucker got damn near as perfect a set of titties I've ever seen" he thought as he watched her breasts sway sexily as she daintily dropped her panties on the floor...as a sign, maybe... a final lowering of the flag, and the permission she was granting him to use her body as he pleased, if for only one night.

Patricia smiled at Brian before slyly winking and saying, "I should have already had my clothes off. I know you like me to suck your dick ass naked"

Brian smiled in reply, as she looked him directly in the eye. She was REALLY playing this role-play to the hilt. By her words, Brian knew that she was giving him hints as to how freaky she could be. He loved the submissive, kinky way she was conducting herself. It is a KNOWN FACT that every man desires a woman who will do whatever it takes to get him off. A woman who will look you straight in the eye and say, "Tell me what you want me to do to get you off... tell me how you like it...where do you want to fuck me?...where do you want to cum...show me, I'm open"

Patricia took a step toward Brian and brought her soft, pillowy lips to his chest and began licking and kissing her way down to his stomach. As she bent over at the waist, her soft, billowy breasts rubbed against the sides of Brian's dick, effectively trapping it between them. Brian hissed, loudly as he felt her soft, smooth, warm tit-flesh against his extremely sensitive, manhood. Her erect raspberry-colored nipples grazed against his groin. As she continued her descent to her knees, his dick plopped from between her breasts and brushed against her neck and underside of her chin. The tip of his dick left a warm trail of pre-cum wherever it touched her flesh. She finally sunk to her knees and grabbed hold of his hips. She began to lightly kiss around his groin, while his warm, lengthy dick fell across the crook of her neck and shoulder. She inhaled his alpha male-like aroma and her pussy shuddered. She felt him begin to squirm as her wet, agile tongue flickered across his ball-sack and inner thigh. He opened his stance a little wider and watched as she dug her face eagerly into his groin, licking the strip of skin between his thighs and balls, causing his eyes to roll in their sockets and the tightening of his asscheeks. Her tongue was impossibly wet and agile! She ran her tongue in wide circles across his balls... then used the flat surface of her tongue to trail slowly back and forth as she ran it up the underside of his dick. Her journey to the tip of his dick was long yet enjoyable for the both of them.

"Shhhhiiiitttt!..." Brian moaned deeply. He had quickly concluded that this white girl wasn't a stranger to dick! She had reached the tip of his dick and allowed her tongue to languidly glide around the large helmeted tip of his dick. She had yet to grasp his dick or take him into her mouth. As she darted her rather agile tongue around the tip, she turned her eyes upward to gaze at Brian before slowly sliding the warm, moist cavern of her lips and mouth around the tip of his dick, while tonguing and teasing the underside of his plum-sized head. She could taste his plentiful pre-cum.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers