The Pussy That Never Got Dry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

Patricia noted immediately that she wasn't going to be able to deep-throat this long, thick fucker...but she was going to lick, nibble, stroke, suck, tongue, lathe, and grip it till he came in her mouth.

"Slurp...slurp...slurp..." was all that was heard as she methodically sucked and rimmed the large head of his dick with her slippery tongue. Every now and then a 'plopping' noise would signal her releasing the cock to moan softly before resuming her sucking and licking. Even with his large helmeted dick in her mouth, he could hear her whimpering slightly. The dark chocolate of his dick entering her white face/pink lips provided an amazing contrast for both of them. She sensed he was watching her. She looked up into his eyes while slowly and lewdly curling her tongue around the helmet of his dick, circling it repeatedly. It was an erotic sight and it was turning them both on as they continued to eye each other lustily.

She could only imagine how sensitive his dick must be after not having a woman's mouth on it for such a long time. She wanted to savor his dick, taste him, tease him, and finally make him cum like only she could. Afterward, she would lie back and let him open up the back of her cunt. Bill would be sorry for 'making' her open her legs for this well-endowed Black man. Her pussy was positively drooling in anticipation of getting reamed out by a dick she would deny existed IF she didn't, at this moment, have her lips wrapped lovingly around its thick length.

Brian took hold of Patricia's reddish-golden locks and gathered them in his hands. He gently wrapped her hair around his hands and began to pull her head towards him as he slowly fed her his dripping dick. She moaned at the sensation of having her lips guided over his thick, warm flesh. She relaxed her lips and allowed him to grip and guide her head on how to suck his dick. He was taking command of her like she craved and desired, but couldn't get. She soon relaxed her neck and throat muscles. He guided her slowly, back and forth, over the rim of his dick. On each in-stroke, she lathed the fat, plum-like head with her tongue and spittle. On the out-stroke, she sucked at his tip, slightly while teasing his piss slit. There was spittle leaking out of both sides of her mouth, dribbling down her chin and until finally falling onto her large, bountiful breasts. She looked a mess! As Patricia worked her magic on his dick, Brian recognized pretty quickly that this beautiful, horny bitch possessed a 'mean top-piece' and he knew he wouldn't last long as his balls and the tip of his dick were the most sensitive parts of his club.

Right on cue, Patricia began to languidly drag her nails across his thighs and began to lightly cup and scratch his tightly coiled golf ball-like balls. They felt heavy and alive in her small, soft hands. She took a firmer hold on his balls while slowly pulling them away from his body. At the same time, she began to wildly slither her wet tongue around the rim of his dick while sucking strongly.

"Mmmmmm...SHIIIIT...that feels good..." Brian hissed strongly as he felt his nutt curdle in his sack along with that familiar tickle that signals the damn is about to burst within a man's sack. He began to thrust into her mouth three, four, five inches...then back out. The aural sensation of Patricia's muffled moans and the 'slurp, slurp' sounds coming from her mouth were driving him over edge.

Patricia, feeling Brian's dick swell within her already crammed mouth, along with the sudden tightening of his large ball-sack within her hand, began to insistently tease and probe his piss slit with her tongue. This caused him to grasp her skull tighter while thrusting erratically.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh...AHHHHHHH...OHHHH... SHIIIIIIT! Fuck, your mouth is sooo damn good... yeah, like that...mmmmmm... FUCK!!" he roared as she began sucking the tip of his dick while deftly continuing to flick her tongue inside of his piss slit, seeming to draw cum directly from his balls as a shotgun blast of cum suddenly filled her mouth, causing her to reflexively swallow thickly, once...twice...three...four times... The forceful way he was using her and the river of cum he was filling her mouth, throat, and stomach with caused her to have her first orgasm of the night, as her thighs opened and close while quivering. She felt her juices trickling down the inside of her thighs.

She continued to stroke his dick while slowly removing her cum streaked mouth from his dick, watching as a dribble of cum dropped onto her cheek and rolled across her lips and chin. She quickly moved to cover the tip of his dick with her mouth, while sucking the last droplets from it. Cum leaked out of the corners of her mouth.

"AAAAAHHHHHH...SHHHIIIITTTTTTT, GIRL!! GOTTDAMN, you SUCK a mean DICK...MMM...FUCK...YES... WHEW!!" he exclaimed as she leisurely began to curl her tongue around the rim of his dick while continuing to suck and draw out the last of his cream. As she continued to suck and stroke him, her assumption that he would begin to soften vanished into thin air. He had not lost any of the concrete-like hardness of his dick. If anything, it seemed to be harder and bigger!

Shaking his head violently, and coming to his senses, somewhat, Brian continued to keep his firm grip on her hair. It seemed to him that if he didn't pull her off of his dick, she would continue stroking, licking and sucking him till morning. He had never had a woman suck him and finish him off the way she was doing. Usually, the black women he had been with sucked and licked him, and if he did happen to cum (which wasn't often), they treated his cum like it was battery acid or a similar substance. They did everything they could not to get his cum on their faces or hair. And forget about cumming in their mouths and swallowing! He mused that some women hadn't figured out that letting a man nutt in their mouth, swallowing, with his cum hanging off your chin was one SUREFIRE way to guarantee that he would NEVER, EVER forget your ass.

Brian noticed the look of complete contentment on Patricia's face. He had a completely willing freak on his hands! He didn't need to read a book to figure out his next move.

Chapter Ten

Brian turned Patricia's head upward towards his demanding, desired filled eyes and said...

"Look at my dick, you fine motherfucka!"

She dropped her desire-filled gaze from his face to his dick. Her voice escaped her as she exhaled unevenly and blew over the sensitive skin of his rock hard dick. Even though she had just gave him head and his cum was slowly making its way to her stomach, a small yet excited thought swirled in her head. Could her body accept so wondrous an appendage as the one that was proudly swaying and flexing before her eyes? Would he be able to take her...fully? What would it possibly feel like with this much dick stroking strongly between her thighs?

Brian watched the look of awe and wonder on her face. He could sense the thoughts that were going through her mind. He chose his next words carefully...

"I'm going to fuck you and you're going to scream like I'm killing you, but I ain't going to stop until I get every inch of my thick, black dick into, what (SNIFF-SNIFF) smells like some very wet, and very ready white pussy, " he said, firmly with a bit of menace.

Sitting at the edge of the bed, staring at his thickness and length of the black dick flexing and waving before her face, she realized that this was not how she saw had saw this scene going in her mind when she decided to offer her body to Brian. The size of his dick and staying hard after cumming thickly in her mouth confirmed in her mind that there was a very strong probability that he would do as he said and then some. She realized, immediately, that the revenge fuck she was giving Bill was going to end up costing her far more than she had imagined.

Sex had always been a way for Patricia to control the young men in her life. She called the shots; she said when they would fuck, if they would fuck, what position she would be fucked in, and how long they would fuck. And guys being guys, gladly gave up the thing that could make them men...their balls...to her temperamental, slightly spoiled ass, and she would call the shots from that point on. Not so with the MAN standing before her. She could instinctually sense that he would have his way with her and she would submit, willingly, and enjoy giving up control to a force much stronger than she had ever encountered. Her pussy stuck to the bedspread as she sat dripping before him and his dick.

"Get up on the bed and bring that bouncy ass to the edge, girl. Or should I say BITCH?" he spat out as he watched her flinch, as he expected she would.

"Yeah, I knew that would bother you... probably expecting me to be thankful that you're giving me the chance to hit that ass, huh?" he continued, nonchalantly.

Taking her chin in his large hand, he turned her eyes away from his dick and towards his face as he said, "By the time I get through with you, you're going to beg to be my bitch,"

He let it sink in her head for a moment. He could see her brain processing his statements.

"Now, get up, slowly, and turn that fat, juicy soft ass around and get on the bed...ass up, face down, bitch" he said as he took a step backwards and began slowly fisting his dick.

He watched as she rose up slightly, placed her hands on the bed on either side of her, and began to scoot back farther on the bed. As she did, Brian swore he heard a wet sounding 'squishy' sound. She turned around and slowly got up on her knees, presenting her ass to him. She reached for a pillow from the headboard and placed it beneath her in preparation for the fucking she was about to get. As he stepped towards the bed, he placed his knee on the bed encountering a very, very wet spot where she had been sitting, giving him head. He was momentarily STUCK in the 'thought' of how wet this white girl's pussy COULD actually be! She timidly looked at him over her shoulder as she spread her legs and pushed her ass upwards revealing her bright pink leaking pussy!

As Brian approached the open-V of her thighs, he noticed that the inside of her thighs were awash with her secretions. Even with the flickering candles lighting the room, he could see there were rivulets of her lubricant and girly cum dripping on the inside of each thigh. Brian had never seen a woman so wet in his entire life... and he hadn't even touched her yet! He reached out and grabbed a cheek in each hand and spread them. What he saw made his breath stop, momentarily.

"Gott Damn!!" he hissed viewing the slimiest genital region he had ever encountered. Her crack from above her asshole to the tip of her clit glistened with wetness. He could see that she kept a tuft of her red hair above her mons, but her lips were bare. The outer lips of her cunt were large, swollen, and very wet. As he continued to knead her asscheeks, he saw and heard her drenched pussy lips opening and closing, lewdly.

He stepped behind her, releasing one of her doughy cheeks and began to slowly fist his dick. He smelled the fragrant aroma of excited pussy waft through his nostrils. He took hold of the thick base of his dick and began to slap her softly rolling buttocks with the underside of his long, thick dick.

"SPLAT"

"SPLAT"

"Mmmmmm...," Patricia moaned while rhythmically rolling her hips to and fro, seeking more contact with the dick that was smacking her. His length felt hot against her soft, bouncy assflesh, firmly striking her along her cheeks and lower back.

Brian took hold of her incredibly full, bouncy assflesh and pulled her hips towards him while using his other hand to guide her to lower her upper body to the mattress. He wanted all of her juicy, onion-shaped ass presented to him. He placed both of his hands on her wet, silky soft cheeks and began caressing and kneading them, tenderly yet firmly.

"Mmmm... Ummm..." Patricia moaned, loving the way his hands were sensually squeezing her cheeks.

Brian took firm hold of her globes and began squeezing and pulling/pushing her assflesh towards the middle of her spine, which caused her pussy lips to open and close, albeit wetly and rhythmically. As he continued squeezing and rolling her asscheeks, the aromatic yet undeniable smell of her musky pussy began to envelope the room, making his dick fill with even more blood. He was so hard, his dick tingled from tip to base.

"Gottdamn, Pat, your pussy smells so fucking good...Mmmm... I'm getting high off this shit..." he said, deeply and sexily.

Patricia, having never been complimented on the 'smell' of her pussy, turned her head around to reply, but was struck speechless as her eyes cast downward to view his dick. She saw ebony blackness encased in a full, fat head with a thick, menacing stalk and large, blood filled veins stretched across the incredible length of it. The skin of it was soft yet firm as it slid back and forth between the crack of her elevated ass. Though she had just finished letting him take her mouth, viewing it from this angle caused her breath to catch.

"T-T-Thank you," was all she could muster, before turning her face back and down to the mattress, realizing that she was about to offer her tight pussy to the biggest dick she had ever seen or had near her kitty.

Brian spread her cheeks outward and guided his dick from off the wet crack of her ass down to the entry of her pussy, noticing the incredible contrast in colors presented before him. Her very pink pussy contrasting against alabaster skin... with his coal black dick, right in the middle of the action. He adjusted her thighs and took hold of the stalk of his dick, and began rubbing the large head of his dick, slowly across her engorged clit. After a moment, Patricia began moaning and mewing and hunching her hips trying to line up her clit with the helmet on his dick.

"Ohhhhh... Mmmmm... Shhhhh..." she moaned, lowly.

Brian then guided the tip of his dick to her pink, wet center and began to gently push. The tight ring of her pussy immediately resisted the large invader... at first. Brian began inserting the tip of his mushroom-shaped cock into the maw of her cunt, then withdrawing only to do it again...and again. Every time he inserted and withdrew, a wet, plopping/sucking sound could be heard throughout the room.

"You're pussy talking to me, huh? Listen to that wet pussy, bitch. She wants some of this dick, doesn't she?" he said, while continuing to tease the wet opening of her cunt with his dick.

"Uh-huh... Yessss... "she managed to moan out, having never had a man talk to her like a slut. Her pussy was absolutely drooling as it tried its best to suck in the tip of his huge dick, again and again. The sensation of her pussy thickly preparing to split to admit his large head and then swelling shut as he exited was really new to her. She could clearly hear the wet 'squelch' of her pussy as he moved in and out of her, and it made her feel slutty, wanton, and vulnerable.

He spread her asscheeks, watching her wet, pink virgin asshole wink at him. Her pussy was steadily dripping its overflow in rivulets down between her thighs. He directed the wet, shiny tip of his dick to her asscrack and began to saw it back and forth, slowly. Causing her to moan, loudly, feeling the warmth and length of him along her crack. He continued to spread her cheeks as he backed up and guided his helmet to her slickly swollen pussylips and guided her back as he gently pushed against her slowly expanding inner lips and held himself still inside of her, feeling her pussy immediately start softly gripping the tip of him, greedy for the large, thick head to enter her. He teased her 10-15 more times with the tip of his dick settling in her drenched hole, then withdrawing it as she subtly attempted to dip her hips to get his dick inside of her.

"Patricia, you keep acting like the greedy bitch you are, I'm going to slam all nine and a half inches of this thick dick deep up in you... I warning you...keep this ass still and let me play..." he said firmly.

He exited her with a wet slurpy sound. He grabbed his dick and positioned the head of his dick next to her bright red, distended clit...and began slowly slap the topside of his dick against it. This brought a new round of moans and hip wiggling from her as he methodically tortured her with his extremely hard dick.

After a minute of this he then grabbed her narrow waist in both hands and waited. As anticipated, she pushed herself backwards trying to get his dick inside of her. Patricia was scared now that it was actually about to happen, but her body was behaving like it couldn't wait. She could feel how swollen her pussylips were and how distended her clit was and it brought a new dimension of eroticism to what was about to play out.

Brian backed away as she turned her head and opened her mouth to protest, then quickly and adeptly pushed forward lodging the thick head of his dick and an inch more into her and held her hips in place as she involuntarily tried to squirm away from the thick, blunt presence now inside of her.

"MMPHhhhhh..." she breathed out as her pussy began madly clutching and twitching around his dick. She felt stuck, not able to move to and fro, as the outer lips of her pussy felt like they were ripping from the pressure of being help open by the thick hardness lodged between them.

Brian looked down and saw how tight her bright pink pussylips were wrapped around his dick and smiled to himself. He began slowly withdrawing a half inch while burying a half-inch on the in-stroke as she began mewling and lowering her shoulders to the bed. As he continued entering and exiting her, his dick began to become wet with a clear, thick sheen of her wetness.

"Shhhh...I got you baby...I got this tight, wet pussy... your pussylips look so good stretching around my black dick baby...I wish you could see how sexy you look...you're so fucking wet back here...I'm stretching this fuck out this pussy, ain't I?...keep taking this dick, baby" he said as he buried six inches of dick into her.

"AH...AH...OH...OHHHH...shit!! Oh Brian...oh gottdamn...you're...soo...fucking...thick...and big...OHHHHH!!" she damn near screamed. It felt like he was pulling out the inner lining of her cunt each time he withdrew only to stretch it too it's limit when he re-entered her. The entire time he was slow stroking her, she was squeezing and milking his massive shaft, trying to squelch the burning sensation in her pussy as he continued to stretch her pussy beyond anything it had previously encountered. She had never felt the sensation of her clit rubbing and being pulled in and out by the thick, wide tube of muscle on the underside of his big dick. It was absolutely driving her insane! The burning in her pussy soon turned into a tingling deep in her belly...and it began to spread quickly, getting stronger, and then it happened.

Patricia began to cum, strongly...stronger and more powerfully than any she had ever had. She began bucking back at Brian and screaming as the full force of her orgasm hit her like a sledgehammer...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHH...MY...GOOOOOODDDD...OHHHHH!! she screamed, as her body went into convulsions and her pussy did its best to squeeze the skin off of the thick invader steadily entered and exiting her spasming hole.

Brian held onto her hips as her pussy suddenly began squeezing and twitching along his length. Suddenly her pussy seemed to swell up, squeezing the shit out of his dick in rhythmic motion...and then suddenly he felt it...her hot wetness drenching his dick. He could also hear how wet she'd become and as he glanced downward at his dick, he couldn't believe his eyes. His formerly shiny wet dick had become slathered with clear, white cream that continued to drip in streaks around his dick. As he continued to pump in and out of her, her pussy produced more cream that dripped off the underside of his dick with wet plops onto the sheet below.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers