The Pussy That Never Got Dry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

"Well baby, as my woman for the night, I usually have my woman sleep with my dick in her mouth...hope you don't mind..." he said, while already knowing her answer as she continued to lick and tongue his dick.

"Good night baby..." she said as she closed her eyes and tongued the tip of his dick until she fell into a deep sleep.

Chapter Twelve

They didn't see each other after that encounter. Brian, upon returning to his room that morning had a message on his room phone from his mother and uncle. His younger brother had been shot and was in the hospital but the prognosis was not good. He had to return home and just as he did, his brother passed away. The stress and grief and the vulnerable condition of his mother caused him to come to the decision to move home and finish his studies at the University of Pittsburgh.

Brian had called Patricia soon after returning home to tell her of the situation and his eventual decision to stay. She had been heartbroken but completely understood his decision. Not long after, Bill got in touch with her by text then by visiting. Soon, they were back together again and he was proposing marriage as he had convinced her that he had changed and was done with the drinking. He was planning on entered the Army as an officer. He wanted them to have a future together. He asked for her hand and she accepted his proposal. He entered the Army, went to war and when he returned home, he was a different man. He passed when their daughter was two years old. Since that time, six months now, she had been extremely lonely and to be completely honest, horny.

She had never forgotten Brian and their night of passion together. After that night, she had all but convinced herself that not another dick on planet Earth could pleasure her the way his had...and to be completely honest to her late husband's memory, he had never come close to bringing her to the intense orgasms or wetness she had experienced with her first Black man...and now that man was cumming to see her again. She couldn't wait to see what would happen!

THE END

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers