The Pussy That Never Got Dry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
812 Followers

"Gottdamn girl, you came all over my dick...that shit looks sooo good on my dick...you got my dick all creamed up...and wet...now, I can get all my dick up in your tight cunt..." he said, as he began pulling her hips toward him and dicking her deeper and deeper on each stroke, bringing more cries from her as her pussy continued it's milking and creaming on his dick.

"OH LORD...OH...you're so deep, Brian...OH...my goodness...Ewwww...mmmpphhh...AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she screamed suddenly as she felt his balls smash wetly against her distended and swollen pussylips as the tip of his fat dick smashed against her cervix, repeatedly, pushing her overstuffed pussy over the top, once again.

"Yeah bitch...you taking all this dick...hope you didn't think you was getting some dick...bitch, you getting all this dick, tonight..." he said forcefully, as he felt her pussy milking him again as she continued to cum.

He slapped her right asscheeks, strongly...and then her left, watching her ass shimmy and roll. He slapped her a few more times, turning her cheeks bright pink.

Patricia buried her face in the pillow as he held her hips in a death grip and plowed her furrow, mercilessly, slamming deep into her...making her ache. She had cum twice on his dick, yet knew he was no where close to being finished exploring the elasticity of her hole...and she didn't want him to be. The way he was fucking her was without regard to her well-being, and she loved it. He was hurting her and stretching her and she found it highly stimulating. She knew that she would do anything he asked of her, and liked the idea of submitting to him.

"OHHH you good pussy having bitch...you wanted to be my woman for tonight...and as my woman, you should know that each time I take my dick out of you and we switch positions, your job is to clean my dick with your mouth...now get back here and get to it..." he said, as he exited her pussy with a very wet squelch and watched as a dollop of her girly cum exited her pussy to join the small puddle that had developed on the bedspread beneath them.

Patricia squealed in disappointment as he exited her wet, gaped pussy. Her pussylips stayed splayed open to his view and her girly cream was everywhere...it coated her lips, clit...the area between her cuntlips and asshole were caked with it...specks of it littered the inside of her thighs...thin rivulets of drying cum could be seen, also...

As she gathered herself, she slowly turned around on her knees to see the dick she was to clean literally dripping with her girly cum. It was wetly caked in thick, white cream from tip to balls. As she watched, a small dribble of her cum leaked off his balls and dripped onto the edge of the bedspread where he was on his knees. She crawled on all fours towards her prize, acknowledging that she had NEVER done this...and would have reacted quite differently to any other man...but she was under his spell and her dilated pussy would have never forgiven her.

She curled her tongue across her lips in anticipation as she dipped her head under his dick and attacked his balls with her agile yet strong tongue, cleaning him while slurping loudly on his balls, eliciting deep moans from him. She then began licking and slurping her way up the underside of his dick, tasting herself on him and desiring to produce more cream to coat his dick, so she could clean him again and again. Five minutes later, she was done cleaning him but still continued to wetly and slowly circle her tongue around the helmet of his dick while sucking him.

By this time, Brian had placed his large hand on her head...but he didn't have to guide her or direct her...she knew exactly how to please him with her top game. Looking at her, he intuitively sensed how pleased she was with his dick in her mouth. She was in another world and he loved how excited he had made her. Nothing was better to any man that a woman who loved to suck dick and did it with passion and without limits and let herself go in the task. He knew if he continued to let her suck him, she would have him on his knees for the rest of the night.

"Fuck, you suck a mean dick, Pat-Pat...ewwwww...I love your mouth, baby...that tongue...gottdamn!!" he said, as she began fluttering her tongue along the tip of his dick like a butterfly.

He slowly withdrew his dick from her mouth as she followed his dick, not wanting to stop sucking him. He let her continue for a few minutes more, and then he grabbed her hair and removed her from his dick and brought her face to his and said...

"That was good baby...look like I just stepped out the shower...you did a good job cleaning your cream off my dick...you gone get another chance to clean after I nutt inside of you..." he said, while looking her in the eye, then kissing her, forcing his tongue between her lips, which she readily accepted by sucking on it and moaning deeply.

"Get on your back, bitch...you about to get the fucking of your life...you about to find out what it feels like to get your pussy wore out...and you can scream, holler, beg, plead...you getting all this dick from first stroke to last...you shouldn't have sucked my dick like that...like you can't wait to do it again...huh?" he queried her, while licking her lips, nastily.

"Well, it's not like I can tell a lie...you...your dick...it tastes so good and feel so erotic in my mouth...like it's calling my tongue to please it...and lick it...and suck on it... and gag on it...and stroke it...I can't stop thinking what I want to do to it...mmmm..." she answered, as she held his head and began to slowly recline onto her back while opening her legs to reveal her still-open hole beginning to leak its excitement of having had its owner sucking on a big, black dick that she was about to get...again.

Brian reclined onto her, opening her thighs wider by guiding her thighs to the crook of his arms and spreading her. The meaty length of his wet dick hung menacingly inches from her lips and then it touched her, bringing a gasp from her. He dipped his hips and brought the tip of his dick to her slippery wet opening and began trying to enter her as she involuntarily began rolling her hips to assist him, making it even harder. She then reached her small, white hand between them and took hold of his hot, thick hardness and placed it into position. She watched as he moved forward, thickly and wetly separating her lips and then moved backwards, seeming to pull, open and drag her entire mons region as it accepted it's thick, long black invader. It felt like he was pushing a fist into her, stretching her tight walls.

"OH...OHHHH...shit...will I ever get used to being entered by you...feels like your stretching me wider and deeper in this position...AHHHH...your dick is so hard...and it's soooooo hot...I can feel it...it's burning me...Ahhh..." she whispered as she heard the wet, erotic slurping sound coming from her pussy.

She was full of him, packed completely. He buried the whole burning length of himself into her, repeatedly. When he pulled back, she felt torn open, empty. He thrust back in deeper than before, bringing her shocks of pain and total bliss. She watched his flesh, streaked and dripping with her orgasmic juices, pull the lining of her cunt out with it as it withdrew, and then driving it keep inside her as he thrust forward.

Her words spurred him on as his hips began to flex on the in-stroke, getting deeper up in her, while painfully pinching the tip of his dick as he, once again, began slamming into the opening of her cervix, bringing a series of screams and moans from Pat-Pat.

"OHHHHHHHHHH...SHIT...YOU GOT ME CUMMING ME AGAIN...OH...BRIAN...MMMMM..." she hollered out, feeling embarrassed to be cumming again, so soon after he entered her...but damn, he was so deep and the feeling he was giving her as he roughly banged deep inside of her felt so good.

Brian looked down between them just in time as she was screaming to see her juices spurt out and around his pistoning dick to coat him, once again, in her creamy white, hot, bubbling secretions. The deeper he stroked, the more she screamed, and the more her pussy flexed and trembled and released its cream on his dick. He had never seen anything so erotic in all his sexual life!

He bent forward as he continued thrusting into her and laid himself upon her, feeling her painfully hard nipples digging into his chest as he reached down and grabbed two handfuls of her soft, wet ass...spread them...settled himself between her thighs...and then began to quickly assault her pussy with deep, fast lunges that took her breath away as the only sound that could be heard in the room was her deep, heavy breathing and the wet, sloshing sound of her pussy being beaten inside out. As he assaulted her, his fingers found the stretched opening of her wet ass and he began to slowly circle her asshole with his fingers before slowly pushing one digit into her.

"Unnngghh...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AHHHHHHHHHH...BABY..." she moaned into his ear as the length and thickness of him speared her deep, making her pussy fart and queef, albeit loudly. She loved the nastiness of him fucking her and the way he was making her pussy fart, squirt, cum, and splash him with her girly cum...and now he was fingering her ass! He was definitely making an impression on her.

Chapter Eleven

As Brian continued to hammer his dick inside of her, her pussy muscles were squeezing him along on his length and she continued to grunt like she was pain yet still continued cumming and leaking her fluids her thick, white cream onto his dick, pubic area, and balls. Her pussy had been circular in appearance but now was stretched in an oblong fashion around his fat dick. She was cumming constantly, now, and he wanted her to exhaust herself before he gave her his load, so he redoubled his grip on her asscheeks as she began lewdly licking his neck, working her way up to his ear as he rose up to hammer her ass once again...and he worked a second finger into her ass.

His suddenly stopped thrusting bring the meaty tip of his dick to her flowered, open lips and just as he thrust forward, the angle he was holding her in caused her ass to raise up a few inches...and the fat tip of his dick slipped down her drenched pussylips and as he thrust forward, it slipped into her very wet asshole, bringing a cry of surprise from her as she was stuck under him with her ass in his hands...

"OHHH...AHHH...B-Brian...Baby...you're in the wrrooooongggg HOLE...MMMM...MMMPPHHHH...PULL IT...OHHHHHH...OH BABY..." she screamed into his ear as he held himself still, unsure of what to do. She had told him to pull out, but she was pulling on his hips to get him deeper as her stomach flexed powerfully one, two, three times and then she began to moan deeply as he began withdrawing his thick dick and just when her asslips closed around the tip of his dick, he entered her again...more forcefully, causing her to bite his neck, submissively as she continued to pull him into her.

"I'm in your ass, Pat-Pat...it's so fucking hot and tight around my dick...like your trying to rip the skin off of my dick...and it's so wet...all that cum then got up in there making it easy to slip my dick up in your ass...if it hurts, I'll stop...but I can feel you squeezing your ass muscles on me..." he said as he buried his head in her neck and continued slowly thrusting into her upraised ass.

Patricia was breathing heavily as her ass was being stretched by the big, thick dick that had abused her pussy. Fortunately for her, she thought, she was so excited that her orgasmic juices had dripped into her ass channel causing her to initially relax and let him enter her further. As she began to tense up and feel the fullness of him within her ass channel, she breathed into his ear...

"Do it, Brian...fuck my ass...my v-virgin ass...take it...make me take it..." she said as her thighs started to tremble uncontrollably as he took her at her word and began thrusting deeper into her, still surprised at her wetness and her ability to take his big dick in her ass being an ass-virgin and all.

Bolts of pain and pleasure shot up her spine as she opened and closed her toes and grabbed onto his shoulders as he continued gliding into her ass, deeper and deeper. He held himself inside of her and began flexing his dick, strongly...causing her ass muscles to ripple, grip, and tremble as she did her best to squeeze and scratch the deep itch that had suddenly blossomed in her ass.

Pat-Pat had never felt such pain/pleasure in her life. He was using her beyond her wildest imaginations and she was loving every inch of it. Her ass felt hot, stretched, and full...yet very pleasurable. She could feel the hot heat of his big dick through the membrane separating her ass from her pussy. He had battered her pussy and was now doing the same to her ass and she was awe-struck. Awed by the fact that she was allowing him where she had flatly refused others and struck by how good it actually felt to be fucked in the ass.

"You're nice and wet baby...Fuck me you little nasty bitch...your ass is taking my dick Pat...you're taking it deep in you...I'm goin stretch this ass like I stretched your pussy...you shouldn't have brought me to your bed...I'm a fuck you like I'm going to prison tomorrow..." he said as he began thrusting deeper and more forcefully into her. He was no longer concerned about the pain she might be in...her ass was wet and getting wetter, she was moaning in pleasure, and she hadn't told him no. It was time to gape her ass and make her his from this moment...

Brian began licking her neck as he pushed further into her on each in-stroke. After three or four minutes of this, he simultaneously hit something deep inside of her ass as his balls finally made contact with her asscheeks. When he first hit it, she gasped...second time, she began digging her fingernails into his shoulders...third time, she began screaming and moaning like a banshee as her ass muscles squeezed and massaged his deeply thrusting dick...fourth time and all hell broke loose!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHH...MY...GOOOODDDDDD!!" she screamed while her pussy flexed strongly and began to squirt its hot juices onto his thrusting stomach, dripping onto his dick, making his deep thrusts smoother and quicker as her ass...and now her pussy began squeezing and spasmodically shaking around his dick. She had never imagined cumming like this but hell if she could stop her body now.

Brian rose up on his fists as he continued thrusting and gazed down at her spurting and dripping cunt. When he entered her ass, her pussy came along for the ride closing itself and being pulled inward, and when he exited her ass, her pussy snapped open again, and again, pulling and stimulating her already agitated clit. She began screaming again and not soon afterward, her pussy flowered open and began spurting and dribbling clear cunt juice onto him again.

Patricia's eyes were fluttering open and closed as she withstood the sloshy, deep thrust of his dick into her raw, sensuously opened ass. He was thrusting as deep into her ass as he had into her pussy and he was continually hitting a pleasure nerve deep in her ass that kept her pussy dribbling juice and her ass producing a slick cream that assisted in decreasing the friction of his thick dick along her newly exposed ass nerves and flesh. He was hitting deep on every stroke causing her to cum, hard, every sixth or seventh stroke. The bedspread was soaked with her girly cum...an incident that had never occurred before...in her life. She continued to be in shock at the behavior of her pussy and now her ass around his dick. She had never squirted, dripped, drooled or cum this much. Every time her pussy opened up and squirted or drooled its juices after another orgasm, she looked on in amazement, as she had to confirm that, "Yes, that is my pussy doing that and yes, he's making me do it by how big and thick his dick is...he's making my body do tricks..." she thought dully as he powered into her ass at a new, if possible, pace...leaving her breathless.

"AWWWWW...BITCH...I'm goin cum DEEP in this ass...you hear me...I'm going bust a huge nutt in you...ain't came for two weeks...get this nutt bitch..." he said as he adjusted her legs wider and began pile driving his hips into hers causing her to release a new round of screams and moans as she began cumming in a multi-orgasmic fashion...screaming then squirting...screaming then dribbling...screaming then dribbling, again as he hardened along his length preparing to dump his seed.

She felt him harden and her assflesh involuntarily and painfully adjust around him as he thrust deeply and madly into her asshole. He now was hitting her deeper than he had and this new round of volleys was causing her ass to now leak a thick, white cream along the crack and opening of her ass. This damn near hot-feeling liquid bathed his dick in its heat, further stimulating him to bliss and then it happened...

As she began screaming again, really loud...he began nutting violently inside of her. This new white hot heat feeling that bathed her abused innards caused her to scream out once more in her last violent orgasm of the night, squeezing his dick to damn near death. As they lay there, both breathing hot and heavy, his cum began to leak out of her ass, down her crack and onto her lower back. He slowly pulled his hips back, withdrawing his cum and cream-coated dick from her inflamed and gaping hole. As he rolled to the side, he noticed her hole stayed open and his cum had formed a puddle inside of her ass. As soon as she rolled to the side or flexed her ass muscles, it would come pouring out of her ass.

Brian rolled onto his back, breathing heavily, as Patricia leaned over and placed her hand on his chest and her face on his arm. She began moaning in a low hum as she felt his warm cum dribbling thickly out of her open ass. It felt warm and erotic as it dripped and dribbled down her asscheek. She still could not flex her assmuscles...as they seemed paralyzed with having been entered by such a thick and long member. She enjoyed the feeling, immensely.

With the last bit of strength she had, she moved her head towards his messy, cum-stained, ass juice streaked dick marveling that it still stood half-hard and was dripping their combined juices in a slow, consistent manner. She stuck out her tongue and gathered a blob of cream/cum off of his pubic area and then began to dart her tongue around his mound, which was caked with the substance. She cleaned the area then started on his balls, as he spread his thighs. She finished by slowly and erotically licking up both sides of his dick, sucking and licking loudly before finally enveloping the helmet of his dick in her mouth as she swirled her tongue, cleaning him, completely.

"Damn that was good, girl...your body...your titties...those long ass nipples...that red-headed pussy and all that cream and juice you got on this spread...gottdamn...you got fire-water pussy Pat...hot, creamy, and stay wet-wet...figured I'd fuck you dry...BUT that's never going to happen...you can take dick all night...plus, you love sucking and licking on my dick...and you do the shit good, too...real good...mmmm...so, did you like being my bitch, tonight?" he said, as he stroked her hair and she breathed on his dick, unwilling to move from her position of submission to his dick.

"Oh boy...where do I start? I...I...I've never been done like this...never...never ever felt or experienced what my body did tonight...I mean...squirting? How wet I was and stayed the entire time...how big you were...how you seemed to split me open and keep me open...the way you stretched my hole and how I could feel every millimeter of your cock inside of me...every ridge...every vein...every flex of your dick...how I creamed you again and again and again...all night, I leaked on you...I was embarrassed at first but I was so shocked that it was happening and it kept happening...after the first few times, I just let it happen...didn't seem like I could do anything about it anyway...and Brian, I let you fuck me in the ass! I've never done that nor had the inclination to want to do it...but I'm glad it happened the way it did...you know...like, it was unplanned and in the moment and it felt soooo good...damn...and I liked cleaning you the first time and I really liked it, just now... I like knowing that I'm giving you as much pleasure as you're giving me..." she said as she kissed the tip of his dick, slowly running her tongue around the rim.

Liclovely
Liclovely
812 Followers