Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my cock swelling again. Despite our lovemaking just a few minutes before, I realized that she was telling me that she and her sister had gone out into the spa naked. I knew it was naked as she hadn't brought along a swimsuit, and there was no way she would fit in one of her sister's swimsuits. Rikki's boobs were a full C cup at least, and, I knew that just like Lara, she normally had two-piece bikinis. Skimpy, but a two piece. I remembered Suzie telling me about her sister icing her nipples to make them erect, eliciting another slowly rising boner in me.

Rikki, like Suzie, was quite attractive and was also, similarly to Lara, quite shapely. I admit I'd admired her boobs and bottom in clothes and swimsuits, and admittedly I would love to see her naked, but I'd never had any flirtatious activity with my sister-in-law. We'd hugged, I felt her ample bosom pressed against my chest; we'd given greeting kisses, on the lips or cheeks or foreheads, but never had we touched each other sexually.

"You were naked?" I queried to confirm what I thought she was saying.

"Uh-huh. She says they don't normally wear anything in the spa."

"Was that before or after you decorated your 'trees'?" I asked, slipping my hand to her lower abdomen once again. She ignored my question; it really didn't make any difference. In the wee hours of the morning, two sisters had gone out and enjoyed a hot tub together, that they'd been naked was incidental at best. Or so I thought.

"She wanted to know about our sex tape again."

"That's what you said. You've told her about it before, right?"

"Uh-huh."

The calculations went on in my head, once again returning to my presumption: "I guess they want to see it?" She was quiet for a moment before she answered.

"Not exactly."

I assumed from the way her words were going that Rikki had said, or at least hinted, that they wanted us to share our personal sex tape with them. Now, I just didn't know. "Not exactly?" I repeated. "Then what was she asking about?"

"Do you remember when I said I used to masturbate watching Rikki suck her boyfriends in the living room, and then later fucked one while I was watching?

"Of course. Very hot story."

"Yeah, well, she admitted it wasn't just by chance that it happened. She told me she'd known I was watching."

"Yeah, I know -- you told me that before." Her head bobbed on my shoulder in acknowledgement.

"She and Roger are, uhm, they're uhm, going through a bit of a rough time together." I nodded my head, waited to see if she was going to continue. "She says their sex is pretty bland, it just doesn't have any spark."

I immediately thought back onto our own relationship and how it had changed since Larry and I had upset the applecart. In the weeks immediately after Larry and I had swapped, our sex life was better than it had been in quite some time. I hadn't noticed that it was bad before, just that it had become a bit... well... bland. And, even before I slept with Lara, just making the video had added sparks everywhere between us. And then, after we fucked each other's wife, it was almost like Suzie and I were newlyweds again. From sex once or twice a week, it was almost every day. Rather than settling down to watch some stupid show on TV, we were back to seducing each other daily. There was one Saturday where we'd started off in the morning where once wasn't enough. We'd done it a couple of times before we got out of bed, got amorous around each other that afternoon, and had gone to bed early to "watch our movie" and ended up doing it 5 times that day.

And then, when the girls figured out what we'd done, we'd definitely gotten the cold shoulder for a while, but even that had turned around. Truthfully, since that time our love life was the best it had ever been.

"To be truthful, wouldn't you agree that "a bit bland" was how our love life was before..." I didn't have to say before what, she understood. Her head nod and "uh-huh" confirmed that she agreed.

"Rikki wanted to know more about our movie, and I just said how we'd made it and it was now one of our favorite play toys, and since then our love life has been as good as it's ever been."

"But she doesn't want to see it?"

"Oh, I don't know. We really didn't talk about that, but I'm sure she'd watch us if we let them. It was more..." she paused; I could tell she was thinking of what to say. "She wants us to watch them have sex."

"What?" I responded, suddenly wide awake. I hadn't imagined those words at all. "She said that?" The bobbing of Suzie's head on my arm seemed to confirm this, but her words said that she hadn't said it outright, just that her actions did. I waited, and I suggested she tell me the whole story.

"So, I guess your sex life's pretty good?" Rikki said to me, getting right to the point as we slipped naked into the water. We'd poured ourselves a glass of Moscato and brought the bottle with us. Despite that it was snowing outside, underneath the patio cover we were out of the snow, just an occasional snowflake drifting in towards us to be carried right back out or to disappear with the steam coming off the water.

"Oh my god, Rikki, I had no idea. I thought we were having good sex, and then since we..." I had to stop and correct my words, knowing I didn't want to confess about our playing with Larry and Lara, but she already knew about the video, "... made our movie, it has been phenomenal."

"I guess it was pretty explicit?" Rikki asked, taking another sip of her wine before setting it on the edge of the spa.

"My god, Rikki," I giggled, "I never thought I'd make a porno, but we both like watching ourselves. It's pretty hot."

"I'll bet. What all did you do?"

"What all didn't we do is more like it," I responded. "I think we did every position we've ever done before and put them all on video."

"Really? Wow. You hired a photographer to do the filming?"

"Oh my god, no! How embarrassing that would be! No, our neighbor uses video in his work, and he loaned us a high-dollar multi-camera set up. I said I needed to film a seminar at work and he got us four cameras that we put into the bedroom, all synchronized, and time tagged, and then later we edited the four feeds into one home movie."

"Embarrassing?" Rikki repeated my word, "I wouldn't think so. Isn't that the point, to have people look at you?"

"Well, not other people," I answered, wondering if I'd lie if she asked the next question of whether anyone else had seen it. "It's just for us, and what a difference in our sex life."

"Why is that?"

I thought about it for just a moment; what exactly had happened that had made our sex life so much better? Was it Lara and Larry? Partly. But except for Lara taking Adam with her to her birthday weekend getaway and leaving Larry with me, we virtually hadn't played with them since we made it. Sure, Lara and I were commuting together and discussing our sex lives virtually daily, but neither of us had approached it. I don't think either of us would turn it down if the other brought it up -- but for some reason, for the moment, we were very satisfied with our husbands. Yes, Lara and Larry had both seen our sex tape and we'd seen theirs and the sex had been phenomenally hot when we did that, but neither Adam nor I had even brought up playing with them since then. "I guess, it's just really hot to see Adam taking care of me, being able to imagine and experience, at the same time, exactly what is happening on the video. We almost use it as a guide. Three or more times a week one or the other of us gets out the video and if the other isn't ready to play yet, we fast forward to what we're thinking about, and that sort of becomes our 'what I want to do tonight' signal." I giggled and knew I sucked my lower lip between my teeth -- a habit I'd had since I was a kid.

"What?" she asked.

"You know what Adam likes the most?" She shook her head no, raised and lowered her eyebrows once, indicating she had no clue. I paused, "Well, it wasn't actually part of the film to begin with, but Adam inadvertantly left the cameras recording for almost 3 days. Used up nearly his entire computer memory with pictures of an empty bedroom, but... it also caught me masturbating. One night when he and the boys were having their poker game in the basement, I kind of hoped they'd get done early enough for him to come to bed... and it recorded me in all my glory. He loves watching me masturbate."

"It is pretty hot -- someone watching you masturbate." There was something in the way she said it that triggered my thoughts.

"You've done that?" I asked, not sure I'd understood her or not. She nodded. "When have you done that?" I pried.

She didn't answer immediately, and then said, "I used to do it all the time."

"Really?" I said, shocked that my sister was saying she'd done this not just once, but many times. I couldn't help but wonder who she had masturbated in front of. I had been glad that we hadn't discovered and edited in my masturbation until after we'd watched the original video with Larry and Lara, although I knew if we ever had a movie night with them again, they would see it. There was no doubt in my mind that it was hot, seeing myself leaning back, spreading my legs, and diddling my bean until I came -- not once, but twice, it never failed to turn Adam on big time, and truthfully it did me too. "When?"

I could see Rikki thinking about what she was going to say, and then she said, "It started my senior year in High School." I didn't have time to formulate a question or statement and say anything else before she said, "We had a... masturbation club."

"A what?" I said, misunderstanding the "club" as being a literal club like you would hit someone over the head with.

"A masturbation club. Like a chess club or a debate club or a glee club."

"They had a masturbation club at High School?" I asked, aghast that something like that could exist. I'd been two years behind her and never heard anything about this.

Rikki laughed. "Well, we all went to high school together," she giggled, "but it was certainly never a sanctioned school club." I rolled my head to one side, trying to see if maybe she was pulling my leg, but she wasn't. "Do you remember my good friend Linda?"

"You used to hang with her all the time."

"Yeah. Linda and I started it." I remembered Linda and Rikki were always staying over at each other's house. It seemed like Linda was either always at our house spending the night with Rikki, or she was over there doing the same. They were always out during the days doing something else, I had my own life and really didn't have much to do with them, just saw that they both did everything together.

"You started it? How is that?" I finally asked when she didn't continue.

"Well, we both admitted we had discovered masturbation. Linda's older sister had come home from college and given Linda a vibrator. She said that all the college girls had them. I was over at her house spending the night and she got it out and showed it to me. When I asked if she'd used it, she said she had, and that it was phenomenal. When she asked if I wanted to try it, I said I would if she did, and... well, that was sort of the start."

"Just the two of you?"

"At first."

"There were more?" She nodded, I took a drink of my wine, just sitting there aghast at what my sister was confessing.

"It was just the two of us to begin with. I don't remember how, but somehow our mutual friend Patty overheard us one time talking and wanted to know what we were keeping her in the dark about. None of us were part of the "in crowd" at school, so we weren't dating, weren't really going to dances or school affairs. We confessed that Linda's sister had given her a vibrator and that we'd played with it. Linda said, "Why don't we have a sleepover. We can all sleep on the floor in the game room and you can have a turn with it too." Rikki shrugged her shoulders. "Patty became our third. We had a sleepover that weekend, and after everyone else was asleep Linda got out the vibrator and offered it to Patty to try. Patty didn't want to do it without being alone or, at least, didn't want to be first. When she handed it back, I took it from her. Linda and I had played with it two or three times together by then, so it wasn't that big of a deal for me. I hiked up my nightgown, slipped off my panties, and got myself off with the vibrator."

"Oh my god," I said, 'just like that? With her watching?"

Rikki nodded. "Both of them watching. Linda and I had masturbated together before, I mean at the same time, but under the sheets. Even though we both knew we had no panties on and were masturbating beside each other, we'd never really watched each other until then, just talked about it. When Linda took the vibrator, she did like I did, pulled her nightie up, pulled off her panties and used it with us watching. Afterward Patty did the same."

"Oh my god, I've never done anything like that."

"It was just the three of us to start. Linda and I were at each other's house a lot on weekends, but Patty joined us during the weeks after school quite often. At first, we were taking turns using the vibrator, but then, after a while, it was more than that. We began sharing techniques and were openly masturbating with the other two watching. That was where I first learned that I really liked to be watched."

"So... you and your two friends..." I said, sort of repeating what I'd heard. The thought of masturbating in front of my friends was totally foreign to me, and then I remembered my own video experience. Watching myself masturbate, usually with Adam lying beside me and fingering me at the same time, was definitely hot.

"To start."

It didn't quite register when she said this, but when it did, I repeated, "To start? Like there were more?"

Her nodding head confirmed it. "We really weren't calling it the masturbation club yet, just that we were doing it. Eventually there were 6 of us."

"Six girls?" I spewed, surprised at the number. This time her head shook sideways.

"Four girls, and two guys." I didn't say anything, just a few months or years before my mouth would have been hanging open, but with our semi-recent experience of having sex in front of Larry and Lara, having sex with Larry and Lara, it didn't seem quite so far out there anymore. "It was when we added guys that we named it the masturbation club. I don't know when or where or who exactly brought it up, but we were all interested in guys and wanted to know if anyone had ever seen an erection before, or whether we knew anything about how boys masturbated, or whether anyone had seen anyone do it. None of the three of us had, but Patty said that she knew someone that had. When we asked her who, she told us that a good friend of hers, Melanie, had told her she'd seen her next-door neighbor masturbating in his backyard. The neighbors had a swimming pool, and she said she'd seen the guy next door skinny dipping and masturbating several times in the afternoons when his parents weren't home. She said he always had an erection when he was naked outdoors. Eventually Patty asked Melanie if she wanted to join us for a sleep over, so we had a sleep over at Patty's house.

"We started out just a normal slumber party, but after her parents had gone to bed, I asked Linda, knowing she'd brought it along, if we wanted to get out the vibrator and masturbate now. Melanie was shocked at first, about like the rest of us had initially been, but we explained that Linda's sister had given her a vibrator and we'd formed this masturbation club. At first, she wasn't so sure about it, but we told her that we'd been doing it for a couple of months, it was really fun masturbating together. At first, she accused us of being lesbians, but we denied that, just that we were some horny girls who only had a single vibrator. Patty jumped in and said that really, we were interested in boys and said, "I told them how you'd seen your next-door neighbor masturbating." She confirmed this was true, she'd seen him a couple of times from her bedroom. When we asked if he knew she'd seen him, she said she didn't think so -- but maybe he had as she'd seen him glance at her window a couple of times even though she'd stayed hidden. Eventually she said, "So you guys have a vibrator?" and when we confirmed we did, she asked if she could see it. That was when Linda said what would become our permanent masturbation club rules. We'd never talked about this, she just said it, and it seemed to make sense. "You can, but here's what we do. We're all in this together. We all get naked and we all get to use it. Nobody has anything to hold over anyone else. No blackmail, and no telling anyone else unless we all agree before." Until then we hadn't really gotten outright naked together, but with us now up to four -- it really made sense that maybe someone would say something elsewhere. I just sat up and pulled my nightie off and said, "so do you want to try it?" Patty immediately followed suit, pulling her nightie off, and she didn't have any panties on. I slipped my panties off, so we were both nude while Linda grabbed her purse and pulled out the vibrator. "You've got to get naked too," she said, stepping out of her pj bottoms and unbuttoning her top and taking it off. Melanie hesitated at first, and said "you guys aren't going to try and touch me, right?" And when we said no, she got naked too.

"So, you coerced her?" I asked.

"No, just said that if she wanted to do it, she had to get naked like we were. The funny thing is, she turned out to be bi. Later on she found out she liked guys and girls both but at that time had never played with either sex. Linda went ahead and used the vibrator on herself, but by that time I was so horny I just began taking care of myself with my fingers. Surprisingly, Melanie did too. She got herself off, even before her turn with the vibrator, just watching Linda and me, and then had an explosive orgasm when it was her turn. Later she admitted they had a detachable shower wand with a pulse setting that she regularly masturbated with at home, so it wasn't like she'd never used a toy before.

"After we'd all played and taken our turn, I told Melanie, "So what we're really interested in is seeing a cock and maybe seeing him masturbate, too. Patty said you'd told her about your neighbor, so what are the chances that we could all be at your house sometime when he's doing that?" She admitted she didn't know, the three times she'd seen him had all been random, just that she'd gone to her room and seen him already there. "So maybe he's doing it more often?" She shrugged her shoulders and admitted it 'could be', she really hadn't been trying to see him, it's just that it was happening when she arrived. We were sitting there for a few seconds when Linda said, "I'll bet he's as interested in us, as we are in him."

"What are you saying?" Patty asked.

"I'm saying, maybe instead of trying to catch him, we just ask him?"

"Ask him what?"

"Ask him if he wants to join our masturbation club."

"Oh my God, Rikki," I said, reaching over to my glass of wine and taking another sip. "And you did?" She nodded her head.

"We did," she confirmed, also reaching over for her glass of wine, taking the last swallow, and then lifting up out of the water, standing up and climbing out to step over to table and retrieve the wine bottle. She refilled her glass and stepped back over to me and refilled mine before climbing back into the hot tub. "Brr! It's cold out there," she said, a shudder shaking her body as she slipped neck deep into the hot water. I saw her hand stroke across her body underwater, the angle of her arm indicating that her hand was by her pussy. "Where were we?"