Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me cum," she whispered back, "I need to cum." Her hand was stroking me rapidly now, obviously intent on getting me to cum too.

"Oh My God," Rikki said, pulling away from Roger's cock just momentarily, her eyes locked on Suzie and me, "this is just like the masturbation club, back in school, only better." She turned back and took Roger's cock in her mouth again, and almost immediately he groaned, his eyes fixed on my hand and Suzie's pussy. "No way, baby. That's too quick!" Rikki said, pulling back again and applying extreme pressure to the base of his cock. I saw the purple swollen head twitch and throb, but with her pinching off his orgasm, it just bounced in her hand.

"Oh Fuck!" Roger panted, and then took charge. To this point he'd been letting Rikki lead the show, but now he took charge, pushing Rikki away.

Rikki relinquished her grip on his cock, and he in turn pushed her back onto her bottom and then onto her back. Rolling off the chair and onto his knees between hers, he moved forward, his cock rooting for her quim. Rikki's hand reached down and guided him into place, but her eyes were on Suzie and me. "Jerk him off," Rikki told her sister, even as my fingers took her over the top. "Let me see him cum!"

Suzie's hand had lost rhythm as she came, the quivering of her own body to my fingers having made her lose concentration. But it came back quickly, her stroking of my cock much firmer and driving me to orgasm more rapidly than she had before. My eyes were locked on her, hers on me, and I almost didn't recognize the motions of Roger. When he pulled back, his cock popping free of his wife, I wasn't quite sure what was happening, but Rikki was. "No baby! No, let me see him cum first," she begged as Roger flipped her over onto her belly, and then lifted on her hips. Rikki knew exactly what he was doing or wanted however, rising up onto her knees and presenting her bottom to him -- just as I grunted, and Suzie's hand milked my semen from my cock. The first spurt hit me in the belly, the second almost as strong, before the third spurt just sort of oozed out and onto her hand. Roger, now in charge, aligned his cock and took his wife doggie style, her chest and shoulder dropping to the floor, her head turning sideways to continue watching us. It didn't take long before Roger, with a groan and a grunt, pounded his cock inside his wife and paused as his orgasm filled her. Pulling back just a little, he groaned and pounded into her again, and then a third time.

All four of us were spent. Suzie continued to hold my cock, only half hard; my hand once again resting on her thigh next to her pussy, but no longer fingering her. Rikki rolled over onto the floor, while Roger rolled over and sat with his back against the chair, now unabashedly making no attempt to hide his genitals. "Oh my God, that was hot!" he said aloud to the room.

"Told you it would be," Rikki said, her hand reaching back behind her to caress his foot which was near her bottom.

"I had no idea," Roger said, "but that was awesome. Watching you two do each other by hand..." His voice paused momentarily, and a silly smirky grin came over his face. "Wanna do it again?"