Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were going to ask the neighbor..."

"Oh yeah. Donald. Don Watson."

"That was his name?"

"Yeah. So, we discussed it, and although we agreed that maybe the best way to see his cock was to just ask, we couldn't quite get the nerve to do it. We all met at Melinda's house the next afternoon, and although we tried to discretely look out her window, we never even saw him. And then Melinda's mom poked her head in a couple of times, and we had to pretend we really weren't just looking out the window. Finally, Patty said, "Look guys, this is ridiculous, let's just go talk to him." When I asked what we were going to say, Linda said "We'll tell him that Melinda has seen him from her window a couple of times and ask him if he wants to join our masturbation club."

I shook my head, not believing the forwardness of such a proposition, and said "Did you?"

Her head bobbed. "Almost exactly," she said, rising out of the water to sit on the edge of the hot tub once again. She didn't make any attempt to be prim and proper -- how does one do that when they're stark naked on the edge of the spa? Her hand ran across her stomach and down across her pussy, obviously touching her clit momentarily before she pulled her arm back to her side to lean on them -- her legs slightly spread.

"None of us really had the guts to do it by ourselves, but there's safety in numbers. Together, we did it. It was the following afternoon; we all met at Melinda's and went next door. Don answered the door, and we asked if we could come in. When he asked why, we said we wanted to ask him something, in private. He let us come in, and we confirmed that there was nobody home but him. We really hadn't discussed who was going to say what, but Patty stepped right up and said, "I don't know whether you know it, but Melinda says she's seen you skinny dipping and masturbating in your backyard a couple of times and you've always got an erection." Don immediately blushed, and stammered something, but she said, "It's ok. That's what we want to ask you about." He looked back and forth at all of us, with a deer in the headlights look, and Melinda stepped up. "How would you like to join our masturbation club?"

"Your what?" Don responded, obviously not sure that he'd heard us correctly.

"A masturbation club," I told him. "We all get together and get naked and watch each other masturbate..." and then Linda picked it up, "Only we want some guys to join us. Melinda said she'd seen you a couple of times and we want to know if you'll do it where we can all watch."

"He was obviously a bit leery of what we were proposing, so much so that he accused us of making this up. Patty asked him when someone else was going to be home, and he said it was at least another hour. I saw her look across at me, and then the other girls, and began taking her shirt off. She had a tee shirt and just pulled it up and off, leaving her in her bra, and then she began unbuttoning her pants. I saw immediately what she was doing, and when I looked at the other two, they saw it too. I reached for my shirt and took it off, and Melinda and Linda did too. Linda wasn't wearing a bra, so her tits were immediately bare. She always had the cutest little titties, she never needed a bra, but I didn't hesitate to take mine off, and the other girls did too." She giggled. "My God were Don's eyes bugging out. We were all down to panties in just seconds, boobs everywhere, when Patty said, "Ok Don, if we're getting naked, you are too. Have you got a hard-on?" He sort-of gulped and nodded, and she said, "so show us," and reaching down slipped her panties off so she too was completely naked. He didn't immediately respond, but Linda said, "We're half there, so you're next. Show us some cock or we're getting dressed and leaving."

"I was so turned on at that time, I couldn't wait to touch myself. I slipped my hand into my panties to finger myself, and it seemed like that's all he needed to know we weren't fooling. "No touching?" he asked, and we confirmed, we just wanted to watch him and were letting him watch us. "Who all is in this... club?" he asked. We told him that it was the four of us, and now him. We told him we all get naked, masturbate together, and that until now we haven't had any males join us. "I'm your only one?" he asked, and when we said, 'until we find someone else to join," he said, "I've got a friend I think will be interested."

"I was openly masturbating, and even though I still had my panties on I knew he was looking at me, directly at me. He began taking his shirt off and as he did, I slipped my panties off too. I managed to cum the first time before he even got his dick out. By the time he got naked, we were all touching ourselves, and watching everyone else, especially him.

"His was the first dick I ever saw in person. That he was rock-hard there was no doubt, the way it extended upward, about a 45-degree angle, and bouncing slightly with his heartbeat. "Is this what you want to see?" he said, standing upright as he stepped out of his pants, now as naked as we were."

"Show us!" Linda said, "we want to see you do it. Do it with us!" We didn't have to say it again, he took his cock in hand and began to stroke himself off."

"Oh my god," I said, realizing that I was wet, and not just from being in the hot tub. I desperately wanted to touch myself, but with Rikki sitting right there across from me, I didn't. Apparently cooled off enough, she slipped back down into the water, her hand in front of her, and I could tell she was touching herself again.

"That was the first time I ever saw a man masturbate. I swear his cum shot three feet into the air, but by that time I think all 5 of us were cumming at virtually the same time."

I realized I was well overheated, and despite being inordinately turned on by Rikki's telling about her early group masturbation, I had to get out of the water. I raised up and sat on the edge just as she had earlier.

"That wasn't enough for him though. He took a few minutes to recuperate and then he did it again. I know I had also, I think we all did it several times that first day."

"That first day?" I asked for clarification.

"Yeah. It wasn't our last though. We told him again the rules were that we all got naked and masturbated together, we didn't tell anyone else unless we all agreed, we weren't looking for a boyfriend or touching, and that we had a vibrator that us girls were sharing and he could watch that the next time, and then we talked about where we could do it. He said that his parents were never home in the afternoons which is why he could skinny dip, and we were welcome to hold our 'masturbation club' there from then on, and, if we wanted, we could go skinny-dipping too. We said that a lot of times we'd been having sleep overs at each other's homes and having our "club" there, but that he wouldn't be invited to those times. He asked if we wanted to do it the next day, and when Linda said she couldn't, the question came up as to whether we all had to be there. Until then, we all had been, but the more people we got, the harder it was to get everyone together at once, and we agreed that we didn't have to have everyone but we thought it best if when he was there that it be at least two girls. It was agreed that if we were going to include him, that it would be at his house and when us girls got together at other times, we couldn't invite him but we'd at least let him know it was happening.

"That was five of you," I said, Rikki nodding her head in agreement.

"I think we got together like three more times that week, Linda couldn't do it one day and Patty couldn't another, but the following Monday, after we hadn't gotten together at all over the weekend, he passed me a note at school that said, "MC 4 MH?" I didn't totally understand the cryptic lettering at first and then it dawned on me what it was. "4 pm?" I asked, and he said yes, and then added that he was inviting his friend Emery.

"That was the first day for all 6 of us. Don had apparently told Emery that they were going to masturbate with a bunch of girls, but hadn't said who we were. When we showed up, they were already both there. Emery and I were in Advanced Senior Math together, so I knew who he was, and Patty shared Senior English with him. We told Emery that the same went for him as Don - it was all of us or none of us -- and that's when we decided that no matter what happened we weren't talking about it to anyone else unless everyone agreed beforehand. We then told Emery that he had to get undressed the same time as we did, and he did. That was the first time we saw two guys naked at the same time.

"You all masturbated together, but didn't touch each other?"

Her head nodded. "Initially, but that changed later."

"You did each other?" I asked, slipping back down into the water, clear up to my neck as my upper body had really gotten cold. With my body out of sight of Rikki, I ran my hand over my hip, letting my fingers slowly search out my pussy, gently diddling myself, just my fingers moving so as to not alert Rikki to what I was doing.

"Several weeks later," she answered. "We were getting together at least three times a week and it seemed like us girls were getting together at someone's house every other weekend at least. It seemed like the more we did it together the more we wanted to do it. I think we were all thinking the same thoughts though; I don't remember, I think it was Melinda, who asked if any of us had ever held a cock before. None of us had, and she asked if we thought they'd let us. We had no doubt they would, and the next time at Don's house, she asked Emery if she could touch it. Of course, the response was that "you can if I can", and there was never any question. We showed Emery and Don how to finger us off, and we were giving them hand-jobs in return. Melanie, who had been worried about touching a woman when we first started, actually touched another of us first. Linda and I were giving hand-jobs to Emery and Don while they were fingering us off, which left Melanie and Patty to play by themselves. Mel asked Patty if she'd ever touched a woman that way. It turned out she had, Patty said she'd masturbated with her cousin when they were on vacation in Hawaii the year before. Melanie said it sure was nice when Don or Emery was taking care of her and Patty asked if she'd like her to take care of her instead. We were distracted with what we were doing, but when I looked over a while later, they were fingering each other. Eventually we all did everyone else, discovering that we liked doing someone else and having them do us.

"So, I guess that was it. I discovered during masturbation club that I really liked to be watched. I always got off a lot harder when someone was watching. Later on, when I started having boyfriends, the first few times I took care of them... it just lacked the pizazz that I'd always found at masturbation club with others watching. And then we were home one day, and I realized that you were in your room and probably didn't know what was going on. I didn't have to ice down my nipples, he was going to find them sooner or later anyway, but I came up and took my bra off so you'd know something was happening, and sure enough, you snuck out onto the balcony to watch."

"You knew it from the start?"

"Oh yeah, and it was magical. Being with a guy, and knowing I was being watched... when he fingered me off, I knew what I wanted to do and the first time I ever sucked a cock you were watching."

"That was your first time?" I said, surprised, thinking my older sister must have had 'some' experience before then.

"My first blowjob," she confirmed, nodding. "We'd all masturbated at club, but I'd never sucked a cock before, just jacked off Emery or Don. But just like at masturbation club, having someone watch was that much more intense for me."

"Did you know I was... taking care of myself while I was watching?"

"No," she shook her head, "but it would have been just that much hotter if I had."

I thought about what she'd said, about how she'd led into this and it dawned on me what she might be saying. "So Rikki, your sex life with Roger isn't so good?"

"I didn't say that," she responded.

"Not in so many words." She shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess. Not in so many words." I waited and she sighed. "When we started dating, you weren't home any longer and doing him in the living room didn't have quite the kick for me that it used to when you were watching, but the sex was good. We did it morning, noon and night. We did it on the kitchen table and in the back of the car. We had a great couple of years, but somehow it's always been in the back of my mind about how much more enjoyable sex was when someone was watching."

I gulped, feeling the blood pounding in my head. It could have been from the heat of the spa, but I knew the wetness in my pussy wasn't from the water. "Rikki?"

"Yeah?" I had her attention and for some reason I giggled. "What's so funny?" I shook my head.

"We're more alike than you realize."

"Why do you say that?"

"The thing about making a sex tape, what makes it so good for me," I paused, and shrugged my shoulders, "is watching. Not just that I'm watching me, but I remember watching you all those years ago. On nights when you were dating, I used to wait up as long as possible, and then I'd go to bed and read whatever smut book I had at the time, waiting for you to come home. And then you'd come up and ice your nipples, and I'd sneak out to the hall to watch. I loved to watch you suck your boyfriend's cocks, and I'd take care of myself at the same time. And then when you moved out, and I left for college... taking care of myself was never quite the same."

"Yeah," Rikki said, "I know what you mean." Neither of us said anything for a few moments, and then Rikki just pushed back and rose up on the edge of the hot tub again. She looked at me, spread her legs and then reached in and touched herself.

"Rikki!" I said, but she didn't answer, she just began strumming her clit, rubbing her pussy, legs spread so I could see everything.

"It's been a long time since I've done it in front of anyone but Roger," she said. "He doesn't enjoy watching as much as I enjoy showing." She nodded her head toward me. "Are you touching yourself?"

I hadn't even thought about it, being in the water I had been idly touching my pussy, it felt good, but as she'd begun masturbating, I'd let my hand drift between my legs, and whether I realized it or not, I was. I just nodded my head, now that she'd called me on it, increasing the pressure on my pussy and clit -- masturbating underwater while she was above water, legs spread, showing me everything. "Does Adam masturbate for you?" I nodded. "Do you... for him?" I immediately thought of our video, my masturbating being the longest single segment, and probably both of our favorite scene. Several times we'd put that segment on, and then masturbated together; side by side, me masturbating him while he fingered me, sitting opposite each other on the living room floor... "Yes," I answered.

"Oh God, that's so hot!" Rikki breathed. "Do you know what I want while you're here?"

"Uh-Uh," I said, shaking my head, feeling my own arousal rapidly increasing. My finger was now circling my clit, the water lubricating, the sensation increasing rapidly.

"I want you... and Adam... I want you... to watch me... fuck Roger!" She came as she said this, her body shuddering and shaking for moments before she slipped off the frigid side and back into the hot water. It wasn't but seconds later that I also came, just not quite as visibly to Rikki as she had been to me.

We sat there across from each other, recovering in our own ways, until my breathing had again returned to normal.

I looked at Rikki and asked, "Why?"

"I need it. I crave being watched but Roger doesn't."

"Remember when I met you at the women's shop, got that lingerie for him?"

"Don't you mean for you?"

"While, I wear it," she laughed, "but it's for him."

"So he doesn't like it?"

"Oh, no. He loves me in sexy lingerie, it's just..." she didn't continue.

"Just what?"

She cocked her head momentarily and then straightened it. "It's not enough for me. He gets turned on, but I always want something more. Something more exciting."

"Something... more?" I asked, not quite understanding yet. She was quiet for a moment.

"Do you remember Steve?"

"Your boyfriend Steve? Years ago? Steve..." I searched my brain, "Thompson? Wasn't that it? Steve Thompson? Yeah, weren't you a freshman?" She nodded and I nodded in return, remembering the night she'd fucked him in the living room with me hiding on the balcony. I'd cum several times watching her that night. "He was the one that..."

"You watched me fuck in the living room?"

"I remember." I could still see her in my mind. She was wearing a dress, so it must have been a special night. At first, she'd climbed on top of him still wearing her dress, and then while sitting on his cock, she'd pulled the dress up and off, so she was totally nude.

"It was his birthday and I'd taken him to dinner. Do you remember what I was wearing?"

"A dress?" I answered, not really remembering the color in the dim light of the living room.

"Do you remember which one?"

"Not particularly, just that it was pretty dim in the living room."

"Do you remember that beige dress? Skin colored? The one that you passed on to me?"

"Oh yeah. I liked that dress, but it never fit me right as I didn't have enough boobs to fill it out. It fit you so much better."

"Yeah. Do you remember me taking it off?"

"That night? You were on him, fucking I think, and you just reached up and pulled it off, so you were naked?"

"Did you ever wonder where my panties were?"

I had to stop and think. I'd heard them come in, and for once she hadn't come up to take her bra off or to awaken me if I was asleep. "You took them off? I queried, not sure how this was relevant to anything. She shook her head no.

"Do you know where my bra was?" In my mind I distinctly saw her slipping the dress up and off... and her boobs had been bare.

"You weren't wearing one?" I said, realizing that my bras had always shown through that semi-transparent dress, and although I'd worn it a couple of times before I just gave it to Rikki, Daddy had always made sure that I'd had a slip on underneath as my panties showed otherwise.

"I wasn't wearing anything underneath. No panties, no bra."

I know my eyes bugged out. "Oh my God, Sis! You were naked underneath?" That she hadn't had a slip on either came to mind. "No panties? No Slip?"

She slowly shook her head no. "It was probably the hottest date we ever had. I took him to that Fancy French Restaurant... the one over near where you guys live now?" I nodded in understanding. "Dad was home when he picked me up, so I had a slip on and a white sweater so Dad couldn't see anything, and when we headed out I told him to wait, I had to do something, and stepped into the garage where I took the sweater and slip off. Getting into his car he didn't notice, but when we got to the restaurant, when we got seated, he suddenly realized that he couldn't see my bra and could see my breasts. He asked me if I was wearing a bra and I told him no, and that I wasn't wearing panties either. Oh My God, that was so hot. We were in a small booth and from that time on he couldn't keep his hands off me. When we were done with dinner he wanted to go to our favorite spot and fuck, but I told him no, it was his birthday and we were going dancing first." She giggled, "I can still remember his response, 'but Rikki, that dress is practically see through'. I said, "uh huh," and I made him take me to a dance club. We danced for an hour or so and he was constantly pulling me against him and trying to fondle me and feel me up. Well, not exactly trying, he was feeling me up"