Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh My God, Rikki, and nobody noticed?"

"Oh no, lots of people noticed and I loved every second of it. I was a very popular little slut on the dance floor that night." She giggled, "I swear I almost came just from people looking at me." A moment later she added, "I was so turned on, when I told him he better take me to our spot and fuck me silly or I was going to do him on the dance floor," he just took my hand and we left.

"And you came home."

"No, not at first. We went to our favorite make-out spot and he did me twice there before he brought me home. By the time we got home, I was ready again, and when we pulled up in front I realized that your light was still on, so you were up. I didn't let him just leave but took him into the living room and began fucking him again. With him having cum twice already he wasn't going to cum very fast, but after I knew you were there, I took my dress off so you could watch."

"You knew I was there." She nodded. "Wow." I thought about it for a moment, "So tell me what this thing about Adam and me is?"

She sucked her lower lip between her teeth, her eyes on fire. "Roger has always been a lot more... reserved, than I am. I've tried to dress naughty like I did for Steve Thompson a few times, but he says no way is his wife showing off in public like that. I've tried to get him to go with me to a nude beach a few times when we're on vacation, but he won't." She reached over and took her glass and emptied it, setting it back onto the edge of the spa. "I've asked him if we could go to a swingers club before. Not to fuck others, but so people could watch me, watch us. He's always said no, we don't need that, and I finally told him 'You don't need it, but I do. I told him that no matter how good of a lover he is, I always feel like something is missing, that I crave being watched." She stopped again for a moment before continuing. "After you told me about making your home video, I told him that sounded exciting, but he didn't want that either. And then when I pushed him and said that if you were going to be here for a few days at Christmas, maybe we could get amorous on the couch and I'd tell you so that you could sneak out and watch from the balcony, just like the old days. I'm not sure what it was, but he said, "you'd want your sister to watch me fuck you? Just like when you guys lived together?" I told him if you did, Adam would probably want to watch too, and he said "OK."

"I was totally surprised, he's never said OK to anything like that before but when I confirmed it, he said "Well, they're family, it's not like they're strangers."

"Damn, Girl. You're a bigger pervert than I thought," I said, at the same time thinking of Adam and Lara, Larry and me, and how we'd watched each other; what a thrill it had been to see Lara spreading her legs and welcoming my husband's cock home, how multiple times I'd looked over to see if Adam had been watching me suck Larry. That our neighbor tryst had included a fair bit of voyeurism and exhibitionism I hadn't previously acknowledged, but it was definitely there.

"Yeah. Probably." Rikki reached for her wine glass, realizing it was empty, as was the bottle. "Fuck."

"What's that?"

"No more wine. And I'm drunk."

"Me too," I acknowledged. Rikki stood up, and so did I.

"Will you help me again?"

"Huh?" I said, having stepped out I was already reaching for the towel. "With what?"

"It's Christmas," she giggled and reaching down to her pussy, ran her fingers through her pubes, "and I need a Christmas Tree. Will you help me again?"

We went into the front bathroom, she already had shaving gel and the razor and the pattern there. "She got up on the counter and I did her, and then she did me. Afterward we were both still naked, and since you boys were already asleep, we didn't need to put anything on. I told her goodnight, but she stopped me before I came up here.

"Suzie?"

"Yeah?" I knew what she was going to say.

"Will you, consider it? For me?"

I nodded, and realized although I thought you would, I needed to talk to you first. "I'll ask Adam."

~

"Oh my God, babe," I said, her story of the happenings of the previous night now complete.

"It's not that much different than with Lara and Larry, just not sharing with them."

"Yeah, I know." I said, not carrying it further for the moment. "And you want to?"

Suzie also didn't immediately say anything. "I do like to watch."

"It does sound hot." I thought about it. "Do they want to watch us?"

"Uhhh... I don't know," she answered, the answer indicating she really hadn't thought about it. "Probably... but that really wasn't what she asked." I didn't say anything, just thinking about the implications.

~

Roger was already up; Rikki came out just a few minutes after Suzie and me. The weather had changed again, snow once again coming down hard. It lasted a couple of hours before it eased up, the sun coming out momentarily just a little before sundown. We took it easy all day, with the snow coming down, we broke out a board game and played that for a couple of hours before we got the cards out and played Euchre. It was just before we started dinner that I told Suzie we should let her sister know we were in, and she said "Ok, but you get to tell her."

We'd all joined in to begin getting dinner and when Rikki and I were alone in the kitchen, I just quietly said to her, "Suzie told me what you asked. We're in."

"Really?" she said, stopping what she was doing and looking at me.

"If you want." She just looked at me, her head bobbing slightly. I managed to refrain from looking down but in my peripheral vision I saw two distinct points grow as her nipples erected.

"Ok," Rikki said before she took the two steps to me and threw her arms around my shoulders, pulled me close and planted a big kiss on my neck. "I definitely want."

~

We ate dinner and cleaned up, another round of Euchre, girls versus boys, where Rikki and Suzie beat up on Roger and me quite badly. Rikki stood and grabbed the wine bottle to refill our glasses, actually our second bottle of the evening, Having sipped wine for several hours, including with dinner, none of us was drunk, no more than just 'feeling good.' "Hey, snow has stopped," Rikki said to the room, having flipped on the back patio light and looked out the window, "You guys want to try out the spa?"

"You and Suzie tried it out last night, didn't you?" I said, clarifying that her "try out" wasn't really correct and that I knew they'd 'tried it' the previous night.

"Yeah," Suzie giggled, "it was really fun. I'm in."

"Me too," Rikki said. Looking over at me she added, "You know we go naked? No swimsuits?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "Suzie told me. That's OK by me." I thought about winking at her, but just kept my face stoic.

"Come on," Suzie said taking my hand and pulling me toward the stairs and our upstairs bedroom, "let's get ready." I didn't see that there was all that much to getting ready, if we were going naked, it just meant taking our clothes off. I had figured to step outside and undress by the patio table, but that wasn't to be. No sooner had we stepped into our room than Suzie said, "Close the door" while she reached into the closet and pulled out our robes. She immediately began pulling her clothes off while I sat on the bed and took my shoes off. Suzie was completely naked by the time I got my shoes untied and my socks off, slipping her robe on before folding her clothes and putting them away. I stood and began taking my shirt and pants off, Suzie taking my shirt and pants as I laid them on the bed and folding them to move them out of the way.

"Is this it?" I asked, "are we going to have sex in the spa?"

"I don't think so," she answered. "Probably afterwards. Rikki said that she was going to seduce Roger on the couch so we could watch from up here on the balcony. She said he agreed for her, but was still a bit leery of someone watching."

I stepped out of my underwear, now totally nude also, and stepped to the closet to toss them into the dirty clothes pile. I wasn't erect, but my cock wasn't totally flacid either. Suzie stopped me, sliding her arm around to my back and pulling me against her. Her hand slid down my body and gripped my mostly soft cock. "Mmmm, Rikki's going to like seeing your cock."

"You think so?"

"I know so. Have you ever seen Rikki naked, or even her boobs?"

"You know I haven't," I replied, "I've never had the chance. I would have told you if I had."

"You're going to like her boobs. They're about the same size as Lara's."

"They may be," I acknowledged, knowing full well that I'd already made that assessment myself, "but she's got more responsive nipples than Lara does."

"How do you know if you've never seen her boobs?" She laughed. I told her how I'd seen them erect and protrude through her shirt earlier in the kitchen, although that wasn't the only time I'd ever seen her sisters nipples protruding through her shirts, just the most recent. "Uhmm," she said, pulling my hand until I took a step closer to her. I put my arm around her, and she reached up to pull my head down for a kiss. Her lips were wet and hot, always a sign that she was getting aroused or already was aroused, but it was her hand snaking through the front of the robe and gripping my cock again that really got my attention. It was just another quick squeeze, but she whispered, "I'm going to suck your cock and fuck you silly tonight," she said, and then pushed away and stepped towards the door.

Rikki and Roger were just stepping through the patio door as Suzie and I started down the stairs. There was a tray with 4 plastic glasses and a third bottle of wine setting on the table beside the door. "Bring the wine when you come, will you?" Rikki called, indicating the tray, "We'll get the cover off," she said, setting a stack of towels on the table beside the wine.

Rikki and Roger had the hard spa cover folded in two and were setting it aside when I stepped through the door after picking up the tray. "Jesus it's cold out here!" Suzie said, stepping gingerly, barefoot and on her tiptoes toward the spa.

"You always were the wuss," Rikki laughed. "Just get in the spa, it's good and hot."

"I'm getting! I'm getting!" Suzie laughed in return, and pulled her robe open and off to drop it on the chair by the patio table. Turning she stepped toward the spa, now totally naked. I saw Roger's eyes bug open, his head turning to follow her perfect form as she pranced naked to the side and up the steps until she could slide in. "Ahhh! Perfect!"

The wine was already opened, so I took time and poured four glasses. When I turned back, Roger was just stepping off the top step and into the spa, all I could see was his naked butt, but his front was facing Suzie and I knew she'd seen all of his package as her eyes were on him. I wondered if he was partly, or maybe even fully erect, as he was now naked, and my wife had plopped into the spa naked before him.

I picked up all four glasses in two hands and stepped over, realizing my bare feet were getting extremely cold from the patio. "Here you go," I said, handing two glasses up where Suzie and Roger could grab them. Turning back, I was just in time to see Rikki pull her robe open and off, folding it and dropping it over the arm of a patio chair before turning to face me. Reaching up, she took a third glass from my hand, making no effort to scoot up into the spa and the hot water, virtually asking me to ogle her body. This time, I made no bones about it, letting my eyes survey her up and down.

Rikki's breasts truly were almost identical to Lara's in size, although her nipples, hard from the cold, or arousal, or perhaps both, were phenomenally larger. Where Lara's nipples were visible surrounded by her smaller areolas, Rikki's areolas were perhaps a half-dollar size, larger than either Lara or Suzie, but it was her nipples, protruding out at least a half an inch, that really caught my eye. In that respect, Rikki and Suzie really were sisters, both had readily visible nipples virtually all the time. I let my eyes drift down her body until I came to her "Christmas Tree" pubic hair decoration and two meaty labia beneath. Perhaps that is where she and Suzie are both the closest to the same; both would have a pronounced camel toe if they were wearing a tight-fitting swimsuit. "Let me hold that while you get undressed," she said, taking the fourth glass of wine along with her own. "You are definitely way overdressed compared to the rest of us," she whispered so that only I could hear. I ignored her tease, thankful that I hadn't just popped a boner ogling her sexy body.

I slipped the tie from the robe, letting it fall open and shrugged it off my shoulders, immediately feeling the biting cold. I reached over and dropped it on top of Rikki's robe on the armchair, turning back to find her eyes on my crotch and cock. "Nice," she said aloud, making no effort to whisper this time, and turning, stepped up ahead of me into the spa. I followed her naked bottom, and then she stepped to the other side of Roger and slipped into the seat beside him. "Jesus! It's hot!" she exclaimed, reaching down to the seat to keep from dunking herself all the way to begin with.

"Just till you get used to it," Suzie said, "I think it's colder outside than it was last night."

"It is," Roger agreed. "It's down to about 15 already, and it's supposed to be below zero before morning."

"It sure feels good in the water though," I said, no one disagreeing with my statement.

Suzie immediately slid over next to me and then slid down, chin deep, into the water. I put my arm onto the back of the spa and around her shoulders, keeping most of it in the water and out of the cold air. As she snuggled in next to me, Suzie's hand came down and rested on my thigh. I reached across with my other hand, resting it on hers.

Rikki had stepped around Roger and then sat closely next to him. I saw his arm also go around the back of his wife's neck and shoulders, although as she settled in Rikki was facing Roger more than Suzie was me. It wasn't but just a few moments later that Roger jolted just a bit, glancing down at his wife, and from the positioning of her arm, it seemed obvious to me she was fondling his dick, subtly jerking him off. Although I was quite sure she had her hand on his dick, and except that we were all nude, it almost appeared as if nothing was happening.

When the wine in almost all of our glasses ran down, Rikki jumped up, stepped out and retrieved the bottle and came back into the spa, standing naked in front of us, making no effort to hide her body. Setting the bottle down outside the spa, she slipped back in next to Roger with a comment about how cold it was, and as she sat, I saw her hand reach over to Roger. This time there was absolutely no doubt that she'd grabbed his cock, the longer up and down motions indicating she was masturbating him. Leaning into his ear she whispered something, to which he bent his mouth to her ear and said something in return. With the bubbling of the jets, I couldn't have heard their whispers anyway but, a moment later, when Roger glanced over at us and then rose up out of the water to sit on the edge, there wasn't much doubt as to what she'd said.

Roger was totally erect, Rikki's hand wrapped around his cock, slowly stroking. Roger inhaled, held it and slowly let it out before saying, "So, I guess my wife told you what she wants to do?" The only reason for Roger to have moved onto the edge of the spa was to allow us to see what was happening.

I merely nodded; Suzie confirmed it more succinctly. "She wants us to watch while you guys fuck." Almost simultaneously, Suzie's hand moved from my leg to my own cock. Although I hadn't been totally erect, as soon as Rikki had paraded naked in front of us and her hand had gripped Roger as she slid back into the water, I'd begun swelling. Now with Roger totally exposed and Suzie providing direct stimulation to me, I hardened right up.

Rogers eyes raised and rolled to one side, and then back. "Yeah. And you agreed? You're not going to be wigged out by this?"

"Are you?" I asked in return.

"Yeah, probably. I've never done anything like this before, although I know she has.

"Just watching, right?" I said.

He nodded in response, just as Rikki said, "Move your leg, honey." Roger, apparently to unseen direction from Rikki, moved the leg that was closer to her, sliding it behind her and Rikki in turn leaned in, pulling his erection down and sliding it into her mouth.

Before Lara and Larry, I'd never witnessed a sex act in person. Making our own sex tape, and then swapping with them, having seen Suzie sucking Larry's cock and the two of them fucking in front of us, and Lara and I fucking in front of them, wasn't quite like this. I'd also never really examined an erect male before, although obviously Rikki and Suzie had. This was no semi-erection from Roger, his cock pushed up and away from his body, the way he was sitting it was almost straight up into the air. Unlike me, he was completely shaved, porno style, no pubic hair anywhere around his cock and balls. The way Rikki leaned in, keeping his cock readily visible except when it was in her mouth, her hand slowly stroking at the same time she was sucking, it was obviously to show off sucking his cock as much as it was to pleasure him.

Suzie's hand relinquished its grip on my cock momentarily; sliding her hand back onto mine she gripped it and moved it onto her thigh between her legs; she didn't have to tell me what she wanted, and in just moments I found her swollen labia, a shuddering exhalation escaping her lips, her body quaking to my touch, just as Roger said, "Fuck! It's damn cold out here! What do you say we move inside?"

I don't know whether Suzie and Rikki had discussed it or not, perhaps, but perhaps it was just that they were sisters and thought much alike. Rikki pulled away from Roger's cock, rising and leaning in to kiss him, a lusty "I'm horny" kiss if I ever saw one. Stepping by him and onto the steps, making no effort to hide her naked body from me, or me and her sister, she stepped out and grabbed a towel from the stack and headed inside -- totally naked. I let Suzie step out ahead of me, also totally naked and making no effort to cover up -- just grapping a towel and running for the door.

I was pretty sure that Roger had never seen Suzie naked, just as I'd never seen Rikki that way. Roger grabbed a towel along with his and Suzie's robe, obviously hiding himself by holding them in front of himself. I followed suit, grabbing his wife's robe along with mine and the last towel.

"Oh My God," Rikki laughed, shivering, as I stepped through the door. "I think it's the coldest night of the year so far." She turned to Roger, taking the towel from him where he'd been drying himself after just dropping robes in a pile on the floor, and pulled him naked to the easy chair across from the couch. I looked at Suzie and together we moved towards the couch across from them. I know Suzie had said that Rikki wanted us to watch from the balcony, but that plan had obviously gone away.

Rikki dropped to her knees in front of Roger and again began fellating him, making every effort to be sure that we were watching. Suzie reached out for my hand, and after dropping the other two robes in a pile just as Roger had, finished toweling off before allowing her to pull me along to the couch. Turning I slid into the couch, Suzie sitting next to me and immediately reaching over for my cock. I didn't need her to direct me this time, when her legs spread, I knew exactly where she wanted my hand.

Suzie's pussy was inordinately wet, and slippery -- I knew it wasn't from the spa but from being turned on immensely. "Oh wow, you're so wet," I whispered, turning my face to hers.