Total Stimulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the last thing Karyn expected to hear. "Huh?"

Larry smiled. "Surprised? Hell, Gina and I met at a party when she handed me a joint. We were both naked in a hot tub with a half dozen other naked people. Last year when she knew time was short, she told me, and I quote, 'Go chase some hot young women and have a good time.' She didn't want me to be sitting around pining for her, and that's just what I've been doing. Thanks for making me remember what she said. She'd want me to be enjoying life again."

"You guys smoked weed?" asked Jake finding it hard to believe.

"Well, not often. That is, until she got sick. Then she smoked everyday and I usually joined her in the evenings, really helped with her appetite and with the effects of the chemo."

"Ah, I miss Aunt Gina. She was such a good friend," Karyn said with feeling.

"Yep. Me too, but let's not get all melancholy. That's where I've been at all too often lately, Gina would be so disappointed to know that. Instead, why don't we get high and you tell me about your rather stunning roommate?"

"You want to get high with us?" Jake asked incredulously.

"Would you mind?"

"Mind? Heck, Larry, it'd be a trip."

"Needless to say...."

"We don't tell the parents."

"Right."

Tia came back in her slinky halter top and short skirt. "Hi again. Sorry about that, Larry. I didn't know company was here."

"It was a unique way to be introduced. Made my day."

Jake went to get a joint and Tia took his place at that table. As she and Larry talked the other girls finished cutting up the vegetables. Reaching to turn on the radio, Megan knocked a couple of zucchini off the counter. Tia got up to get the one that rolled to the middle of the floor while Megan went for the other. Both girls bent over at the same time and with the same effect: Larry got to see two beautiful bare pussies as their skirts rode up over their bottoms.

Jake returned just in time to enjoy the show. To Larry he said, "They are really amazing to be around. Can't say I've gotten used to it."

"Yeah. They do really brighten up the room."

Realizing what she had done, Megan blushed and said, "Oops."

Tia didn't bat an eye. "Hell, you've already seen everything I've got to offer. No mysteries left." Then with a wink toward the guys, she pulled up the back of Karyn's skirt showing off her firm, rounded butt.

"Hey!" cried Karyn swatting her hand away and turning around. "Watch it, girl. I've got a knife."

Grinning, Tia said, "Sorry, couldn't help myself." Holding up the zucchini, she remarked, "These things really are suggestive. Must have egged me on."

"Incorrigible you are."

"Probably."

After passing a joint around, they decided to eat on the back patio and took their plates outside into the fresh air and sunshine.

"You didn't tell me you had a pool!" exclaimed Tia looking at the beautiful in-ground pool in the secluded backyard. A tall, thick hedge encased the entire area.

"Well, I know what I'm doing after lunch," Megan said emphatically.

Karyn sat down in a lawn chair and asked Larry if he'd like to stay for a swim.

"I'm not much of a swimmer, but I supposed someone should keep an eye on you kids."

Lunch went down fast as they chatted about sundry things, then after finishing off the joint Tia looked at Megan. "Last one in has to do the dishes."

The two girls jumped up, tore out of their cloths, and jumped in the pool. "Who do you think won?" Karyn asked. Jake said he thought it was a tie. "Up to you to call it, Larry."

"Megan hit the water just ahead of Tia, but after watching those beautiful bodies I'll be happy to do the dishes myself. Aren't you two going in? Or are you too nervous to go skinny dipping in from of your Uncle Larry?"

Both of them blushed. He had hit it on the nose.

Grinning shyly, Karyn replied, "Can't deny it, Larry. I've always thought of you in the same category as our parents. You know, one of the adults I have to make sure always see me as a good girl."

"Skinny dipping is hardly being a bad girl, Karyn. Heck, I'm the one with a problem here. The lecherous, old man hanging out with the high school and college kids."

"We'd never think of you like that!"

"Thanks. I'd never think poorly of you two either. Hell, since Gina and I didn't have children it's been wonderful being able to part of your lives and watch you grow up into adults. Go enjoy yourselves. I'm not some old fuddy duddy."

"Okay then." As if to prove she was a mature adult, Karyn didn't even turn her back as she stripped out of her clothes. Naked, she stretched her body, arms above her head, legs spread, arching her back. "Oh, God, the sun does feel good."

"Christ, Karyn, put on show why don't you?" Jake remarked at her brazen display, but he couldn't take his eyes off her lovely breasts and the tuft of sparse blond pubic hair glistening in the sunshine.

"Hey, I figure why not just be myself? Seems like that's showing Larry more respect than assuming either of us has a problem with nudity." Then she ran to the pool and jumped in.

The guys watched her go. "She really does have a lovely body," Larry commented then asked, "You're not going to join them?"

"In a minute. I want to let lunch settle a bit," Jake told him. "Besides, right now it'd just be too embarrassing with this big, fucking erection."

Larry laughed uproariously. "Now that I understand. Me too." Jake laughed with him. "Any man would. You're living a dream come true, Jake, but I suppose you know that. Three beautiful girls getting naked in front of you without any encouragement whatsoever. Pretty hard to beat."

"I still can't believe it."

Sharing the joint, they watched the naked nymphs play in the water for several minutes, enjoying the sight of the wet bouncing breasts and asses and the occasional flash of a pussy as the girls splashed about. Then the calls of "come join us" started.

"Well, I think you'd better join them, Jake, that is, unless you'd rather have them come over here and drag you in. Come to think of it, that sounds like a good idea."

Jake chuckled and got up. "I think I'll just walk the plank. Seems safer. Why don't you come in too? The pool is only five feet at the deep end."

"Kinda think this old body would put a damper on your fun."

"Now who's not acting like a mature adult and giving other people the respect they deserve."

Larry's head snapped toward his young friend. "Shit, that stung. And your absolutely right too. Okay. Let's go."

It was Jake's turn to be shocked when Larry stripped down. Fully expecting to see a rather flabby fifty-something body, Jake was amazed at Larry's trim physique and well toned muscles and said as much.

Larry smiled. "Thanks. Used to lift weights as a kid and got back into after Gina died." He flexed a big bicep. "Guess I've been a little obsessive."

"You make me look like a runt."

"Hardly. You're in great shape and a good three inches taller than me -- and, don't forget, 30-plus years younger. Come on. Let's see who can make the biggest splash."

Delighted to have the guys join them, the girls made a big deal of Larry's muscular body. Tia swam up to him and squeezed his bicep cooing, "Ooh, so big and hard. I bet every bit of you is like that." Larry dunked her and she came up sputtering. "Geeze, try to give a guy a compliment...." Her attempt to dunk him was a miserable failure. Enjoying being close to the exotic naked girl, he stood there like a rock and let her try her damnedest. Finally exasperated, she grabbed his balls and pulled down. That worked like a charm.

Emerging from the water, Larry cried, "No fair! Foul!" then picked her up by the waist and threw her across the pool. "Take that." The victory was short-lived, however, as he feet went out from under him. Surfacing, he found Karyn smiling at him.

"You're bigger and stronger, but that doesn't mean you can't be beaten," she teased.

For a while the pool was a surging sea of splashing water accompanied by hoots and hollers as Jake and Megan joined the others in a game of chase, capture, and dunk with various body parts being pressed together in a variety of combinations. At one point, distracted by the sight of Megan being lifted completely out of the water by Jake, Larry found himself sandwiched quite delightfully between the other two girls. With Karyn's breasts pressed against his back and Tia's slim, sensual body against his front, he almost forgot to struggle, and when he started to Tia merely slid down under the water and sucked on his cock at which point he gave up -- whether in victory or defeat he didn't know or care. It was an incredible sensation, if short-lived as Karyn managed to tip him over.

Jake and Megan figured out a neat trick. With one hand between her breasts and the other on her pubic bone he held her over his head. She held her arms out and said, "Hey, look at me, I'm flying!" That's what had distracted Larry. And she did fly for a moment when Jake threw her into the deep end of the pool. "So you want to pick on the little girl, do you?" she exclaimed when she came up for air, but before she knew it she was being lifted up again. This time it was Karyn who swam between her legs and then stood up with the redhead resting comfortably on her shoulders. "Ooh, thanks, Karyn. Now I'm the tallest one here!"

"Let's show 'em," Tia said to Jake and soon she was looking down on the rest of them from her new perch.

"Damn," said Megan clearly disappointed.

"Wanna be the tallest again?" Larry asked her.

"Yeah, but how?"

"Karyn, you keep a good hold on her," said Larry before he ducked between her legs and slowly but steadily lifted the two girls up. Megan yelped with fear while Karyn held tightly to the other girl's legs to keep them balanced as her pussy ground against Larry's neck. When he stood up straight Megan towered over everyone.

"Gosh, what a view! How you doing down there, Larry?"

"No problem. You girls will be glad to know you don't weigh very much."

Tia urged Jake to take her over to the stack of people. "The taller they are, the harder they fall," she told them. But when they came within in reach instead of pushing she tweaked Karyn's nipples.

"Hey!" Karyn cried. Larry tried to look up to see the action while Megan pushed at Tia's head. In an instant they were tumbling. With Karyn's legs locked in his arms Larry went over backwards and quickly found himself on the bottom of the pool where, in the midst of getting untangled, he momentarily was mouth-to-muff with his young neighbor. As he pushed back aghast, the situation was made a bit more interesting due to Megan seizing the opportunity to play the devil by pushing on the back of his head as she swam by. Larry got a mouthful of his young neighbor's pussy.

He started apologizing the moment he came up but Karyn would have none of it. "I saw what that little minx did, and she needs to be punished for it," she said with a grin. After quickly explaining what had happened to Tia and Jake, she declared the guys should determine the punishment and carry it out.

Larry said to Jake, "She's your girlfriend. I defer to you."

"Cool. Follow me." Jake took Megan's hand and led her out of the pool. "Now we get to throw her in."

Megan smiled. "This is punishment? Sounds like fun."

"At least pretend it's punishment or I'll have you get dressed and sit on the patio for an hour while the rest of us play." That wiped the smile off her face.

When each of the guys grabbed an arm and a leg, Megan started to play along by whimpering, "No, please don't." Jake took stepped back, stretching her out until her legs were splayed wide and her whimpering turned to "Oh, please don't put me on display like this. I'll be a good girl. Please don't look between my legs."

Larry didn't know whether to laugh at her B-movie acting or put her down and run away due to his own visceral reaction to the close-up view of her completely bare pussy. Just that morning while working out, he had come to the conclusion that it was high time he re-engaged with life and got out of the house for something besides work -- which was why, when he noticed Karyn's car next door, he had gone to the Gina's greenhouse and filled a basket with fresh vegetables. It was just the sort of thing Gina would have done. Now he was skinny dipping with these beautiful young people. Looking down at the small, nubile 18-year old, her wet skin glimmering in the warm sunshine, Larry felt life maybe wasn't so bad after all.

The two guys began to swing their captive back and forth as Jake counted down "3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Now!" Megan cried out as they sent her sailing through the air, arms and legs flailing, to land in the middle of the pool with a big splash. Jake held up his hand and Larry gave him a high-five.

"Oh, I want some that!" Tia cried as she scrambled out the pool. When they picked her up and spread her legs, her dark pussy lips parted to expose her hot pink interior.

"You know, I think I've found my calling in life," Larry said.

"Yeah, it's good work if you can get," Jake replied. Then they threw Tia in.

"Any other victims?" Larry asked.

Megan pushed Karyn toward them saying, "Go for it. It's such a rush."

Reluctantly Karyn gave in. It did look like fun, but having her legs spread wide right between her brother and the man she had called Uncle all her life also struck her as incredibly lewd. Well, today fun and lewd seemed meld together quite nicely, she decided climbing out of the pool. Then when the guys picked her up and her legs were spread, Karyn felt that special tingle in her loins signaling heighten arousal. Looking up into the two pairs of eyes looking down at her wet naked body she said, "You guys are having the time of your lives, aren't you?"

They laughed. "Damn right." "Absolutely."

She wiggled her body making her tits jiggle. "Enjoy the view while you can. Just don't drop me."

"Hey, bring her over," Tia said coming to the side of the pool. "She deserves a special punishment for getting me involved in all this debauchery." As the guys held their victim, Tia ran her hands up the inside of Karyn's thighs to her pussy and spread its lips.

"Tia! What do you think you're doing?" Karyn exclaimed.

Stroking her outer lips, Tia told her. "You've been a naughty, naughty girl today, Karyn, but even so we give our prisoners all the best care before their execution. I'm going to make sure you're medically fit before the final event." Then she parted the lovely inner lips and slipped a long, slender finger into her roommate.

"Tia!" cried Karyn struggling to move away which merely forced the invading digit farther up her vagina.

"Well, that's a healthy response. Let's see how you do with two." Another finger joined the first, then a third.

Larry couldn't believe what he was witnessing. The young lady who, until today, he had always known as the nice, chaste girl next door was offering only token resistance to being intimately fondled while he and her brother -- known as the shy one -- held her.

Withdrawing her fingers, Tia reported, "You're very wet in there -- a good sign all things considered. But now you have to clean me up." She put her hand in front of Karyn's mouth. "Come on, now, you got them wet, now lick it off." When Karyn didn't move, she added, "If you don't you'll have to suffer the consequences, but if you do I'll go easy on you." After looking at each of her tormentors, Karyn sighed and began to lick. "That's a good girl," Tia told her. "Now suck." As one finger at a time was offered, Karyn dutifully sucked it clean. By the time she was done both guys had full erections.

"Very good. Now, I'll clean you up and we'll be done." With that, Tia began to lick Karyn's wet pussy.

Shocked, Karyn cried, "Christ, Tia!" and again tried futilely to squirm away.

After a few strokes around the splayed lips, Tia cocked her head so Larry couldn't miss the action and while looking up at him stuck her tongue into Karyn's hot pink entrance. Perhaps realizing squirming around only brought her closer to a climax -- from which she would die of embarrassment Karyn was sure -- the victim held still. Tia explored for a few seconds before briefly sucking on Karyn's clit and giving it a parting kiss.

"There. All better now. Throw her in boys."

And three, two, one, Karyn went sailing into the water and was quickly followed by the two guys, both eager to hide their erections. Tia suffered a couple of good dunkings at her roommate's hands after that but, with the erotic memory of her roommate on her tongue, thought it was well worth it.

A few minutes later, Megan said she wanted to lie in the sun and Jake ran off to get some beach towels. Soon, everyone was stretched out on the ground soaking up the rays passing around a joint. With prompting from Jake, Larry began telling them about his work as a finish carpenter and craftsman.

"You should see Larry's work," Jake interjected enthusiastically. "He does the most amazing stuff in that shop out back. Actually, you should see his house. It's just amazing."

Larry laughed and with a lecherous tone said, "Yeah, come over sometime and I'll show you my etchings."

"That chair you made for Gina when she got sick is just incredible," Karyn said. "It fit her so perfectly."

"Yeah, she liked that a lot and it did me a world of good to be able to do something to make her more comfortable."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bring her up."

"Oh, don't think like that. I love thinking of her." Larry rose up on his elbows. "I'm not a religious guy, never have been. If there was a loving God he wouldn't have put Gina through that last year. But if she's watching me now, I know she'd be very happy."

"Why's that?"

"Isn't it obvious? For a guy like me to get hang out with the likes of you all, skinny dipping, fooling around in the pool, and now lying around naked in the sun .... Well, she'd be delighted."

"Not jealous?" asked Megan.

"She didn't have a jealous bone in her body. Hell, once for a birthday present she organized a three-some for me with one of her friends." Larry thought for a moment. "Heck, maybe it was a four-some. The other girl's husband came and watched."

"Jesus, really?" Jake said incredulously.

"Really."

"Anyone we know?"

"I can't answer that, Jake."

"Oops, sorry."

Tia jumped in. "I think that means you do know them."

"No, it just means discretion is important when it comes to things like that."

Looking chastened, Tia replied, "Damn, you're good."

"Hardly, but I try. You know, with my work I go into a lot homes and see first hand how people live and treat each other. If I talked about it, well, I know how I'd feel if someone spread around my private business. So I don't."

Megan pushed herself up on her elbows and looked at the older man. "Damn fine attitude, Larry. I really like people who don't gossip. I also like guys who have nice thick cocks like yours."

"Megan!" exclaimed Jake.

"Ah, chill. It's true. You guys showed us what you're made of when you were playing with Karyn a little while ago. Two nice big dicks standing at attention. Yours is nice and long, Larry's is a little shorter but thicker. And ever since he mention that three-some I've been wondering what it'd be like to take on two men at the same time. It's like this reoccurring fantasy of mine."

Tia rolled over on her side and looked at the redhead. "Come on, spill. Which holes? Details, girl."

"Oh, geeze, all of them. I mean there's always the one where you're taken doggy style by one guy and sucking off another one at the same time. That's hot. Sometimes I masturbate to that. But then there's the really naught one where you ride one guy cowgirl style and another takes you in the ass. That's the one that drives me crazy. I mean, can you image? One cock is right up your cunt, a big thick one like Larry's, and then another takes you in the ass? Way cool."