Total Stimulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," muttered Jake.

"Too intimidating?" asked Megan.

"Just surprising." After a pause he added, "Okay, and intimidating too."

"Then maybe you'd give it a try? I mean, under the right conditions of course, with the right other guy."

"Well...."

Tia laughed. "His cock's answering for him. See? He's getting hard just thinking about it."

With all eyes turning to his stiffening member, it rapidly went limp. "See, that's self control," he lied.

"Bullshit, that's embarrassment," Megan declared. "We girls control your dicks and you know it."

"Not a chance."

In response Megan sat up and spread her legs so he could see right between them. "Let's show them, girls. I bet they can't hold out of two minutes." Her hand began to massage her pussy.

"No way," retorted Jake.

"Oh, yeah, piece of cake," said Tia as she got up and, after urging Larry to sit beside Jake, sat down next to Megan and opened her legs. Spreading her pussy lips, she added, "We'll have both of them standing up in no time. Come on, Karyn. You too."

Look aghast at what the other girls were doing, Karyn said, "Count me out."

"Ah, come on," Tia insisted tugging at her arm. "It's not like they haven't seen your pretty cunt." Karyn let herself be pulled over and sat next to her roommate with her legs pressed firmly together. Tia persisted, nudging her friends knees apart saying, "Open up, girl. Do it for the cause. This is women versus men!"

Laughing, Karyn allowed her knees to part. "You're turning me into a slut."

"No, I'm just helping your inner slut to come out into the light of day." Tia took Karyn's hand and placed it on her tuft of blond pubic hair. "Now, close your eyes and think of some sexy man -- or woman -- and play with that hot little pussy of yours. It won't take long. These guys will have nice big erections in no time and we'll have shown them who holds the real power around here."

"Oh fuck," Karyn muttered as she closed her eyes and let her fingers begin move.

Watching the masturbation show, Larry and Jake remained silent, each lost in his own thoughts. While Karyn kept her eyes cast down, Tia and Megan looked about, at each other and the two guys, clearly getting off on being watched.

"Don't be shy, boys. Like what you see?" Tia asked as she spread her lips.

"Er, yeah," Jake replied nervously.

Showing off her clit, Megan asked Larry, "Shouldn't you, like, be working?"

"Hell, I was. I mean, I was just going to drop off those vegetables and say hi to Karyn and Jake and go back to work. I'm making a present for my nephew and his new wife."

Stroked her hard bud, Megan sighed sighed with pleasure but returned to the conversation. "What's it going to be?"

In an attempt to clear his mind enough to give a coherent answer, Larry shook his head. "It's, er, ... a dining room table with two leaves. The top is made out of cheery -- a real pretty wood."

"Sounds really nice. How do you ...," Megan began only to be stop by Tia's hand covering her mouth.

"I know you get off in your own way, dear, but save it for later. You're distracting them," Tia told her before taking her hand away.

Megan pouted but said, "Okay."

Meanwhile Karyn had rolled to her side with a hand between closed legs and, while not as explicit as the view the other girls were providing with their spread legs and splayed lips, her beautiful, firm bottom had an allure all its own. Her long middle finger traced back and forth from her pussy to the edge of her anus as she gently rocked her pelvis. Eyes closed, she seemed to have retreated into a private fantasy.

But she hadn't. As she lay there playing with her body it was the sharp awareness of the other two girls and what they were doing and especially the thought of the two guys staring at her that filled her mind. She had no need of fantasy when the reality was so exciting -- and so thoroughly naughty. With her clitoris gently rubbing the palm of her hand, Karyn felt herself rising to a climax and fought to stay on its near edge as a moan escaped her lips.

Tia smiled as first Jake's then Larry's cock rose to full mast. "Victory," she declared. Pulling her fingers out of her wet pussy she offered them to Megan who sucked the digits eagerly.

"Jesus," mutter Larry. "Are they always like this?" he ask Jake.

"Don't know. But pretty much since this morning it's been one surprise after another."

"Christ."

"Yep. I figure I died in my sleep last night and this is heaven."

"Oh, I'll show you heaven," Megan said as she crawled on top of him and impaled herself on his cock. Next thing Larry knew he was being pushed back on his towel as Tia mounted him. Karyn opened her eyes to see two hard dicks plunged in and out of the girls pussies as they rose and fell on their steeds. Her resistance gone, a strong orgasm consumed her body. As she cried out her pleasure, the others -- over-stimulated for far too long -- began to come. Megan's hot tight cunt was so welcome, Jake managed only a few strokes before he burst deep in her pussy which set of his girlfriend. Their combined frenzy ignited Tia whose wild climax sent Larry over the edge. Watching it all, Karyn's orgasm continued in waves seemingly peaking only to have a cry or thrust of one of the others sending it back up.

Tia was also in that zone. Even after Larry finished, she rubbed her pussy on his pubis, coming again and again, until his penis went limp and slipped out. When Karyn saw Larry's semen begin to dribble out of her friend's pussy she brought herself off again and kept coming when Megan -- whose sexual appetite appeared to know no bounds -- crawled off Jake and started licking Tia's dripping cunt. Still moaning with the waves of pleasure, Karyn hit yet another peak when her own brother's come leaked out of his girlfriend.

Eventually their orgy -- for what else could it be called? -- was over and everyone lay back tired and satisfied. Tia rose first to announce she was going to shower and Megan joined her. Alone with the guys, Karyn told Jake to light another joint while she ran into the house, reappearing a moment later with a bottle of wine and some sunscreen.

"I think we all need both of these," she told them handing the wine to Larry and the sunscreen to Jake and accepting the joint in return. After passing around the weed and sharing the bottle (Jake wasn't a big fan of wine but wasn't complaining) the guys put on the sunscreen. No one spoke about their recent sexual escapades.

Laying down on her belly, Karyn said, "Now put some of that on me before I get a sunburn."

"You do the honors, Jake," said Larry handing him the lotion.

"Oh, come on. Give me a four-handed massage guys. I think I've earned it."

Each picking a side, they started with what seemed to be the safest parts, arms and shoulders, then worked down her back as Karyn moaned gratefully and instructed them to use more force. Skipping her delicious bottom, the guys then started on her calves.

"Good lord, girl, you are in fantastic shape," Larry commented as he kneaded her firm muscles.

"Thanks. Gotta be if we're to have a chance at the championship this year."

"Second place last season wasn't good enough, was it?"

"Hell, no. To come so close and not succeed? That was awful."

As the guys worked up the backs of her thighs they shared a similar thought, but being brother and long time friend they left it as just a thought. Stopping just short of her rounded butt, they stopped.

Larry said, "There. Massaged and protected from the sun."

"But you missed a spot."

"Well, ...."

"Come on, finish the job. That's the last place I want to get burned. I have to sit on it. Besides, any good masseur does the buttocks. They're like the body's biggest muscles."

After sharing a look and a shrug, the guys started in on the lovely butt. "Ahh," sighed Karyn as their fingers dug into her flesh. "That feels just great." The guys thought it felt great too. As each of them poked, rubbed, and prodded her gluteus maximus, their combined movements generated an awesome and quite tittlating sight as her cheeks were spread apart and squeezed together. Jake drizzled more lotion across them of which a good portion landed in her crack, right across her anus and the bottom of her pussy.

"Oops, sorry about that."

"Well, there's only one thing to do," Karyn told him.

"Rub it in?"

"That's it."

"Er, be my guest, Larry."

"Hey, if you insist," replied the older man with a grin as his fingers slid into the crack in her ass and spread the lotion around. Karyn giggled when they passed over her asshole, moaned when they touched her pussy, but as far as she was concerned her neighbor was far too efficient. She'd have liked for him to spend more time down there. With a swat on the ass he announced, "There, you are kiddo. All done."

"Done? What's a girl to do? First you try to leave my bottom without protection, now," she turned over, "you don't want to do my front. I'd have thought two healthy guys would be kind of going out their way keep their hands on a naked girl. Is something wrong with me? I thought I looked kinda nice."

"Geeze, Karyn, cut me a break. I used to babysit you."

"And I'm your brother," added Jake.

"All the more reason you should want to make me feel good. I can't imagine a safer couple of guys to have, well, you know, intimate contact with."

"And you," she turned to Jake, "we used to take baths together."

"Karyn, we were like five and two when we did that. You look a little different now."

She smiled and raised a knee posing. "You don't say? Like my curves?"

"I refuse to answer."

"You don't!"

"I didn't say that. If I say yes I'm a pervert because I'm your brother, but if I say no you'll be pissed and I'd be lying."

Larry interrupted what looked to become a sibling spat. "Black and white thinking. That's what Gina would call it -- hardly ever a good thing."

"Huh?"

"Thinking there are just two choices, seeing things in black and white, missing the many shades of gray or, as Gina would say, all the colors of the rainbow. For instance, there's no reason you can't appreciate Karyn's body for what it is -- a nearly perfect example of an incredibly fit, beautiful female form -- and still be aware that she's your sister. You'd never consider marrying her and having children, right?"

"Hell no."

"And you wouldn't look at her as nothing more than a sex object, right?"

"Of course not."

"You really care about her welfare and would protect her if necessary?"

"Naturally."

"There you are then. You love your sister as your sister, and being an 18-year old male -- hell, just as a human being -- you can appreciate her fine body. No need for conflict. Gina always said cognitive dissonance is the source of all kinds of needless suffering."

"Wow, Larry, I've always thought you were a bright guy, but where did you come up all this?"

"Ha! It's not so clever once you think about it, just that most of us don't think that much -- that is, about stuff that really matters. But to answer your question Gina was my guru. That woman really knew something about life and living. Wisest person I ever knew. Like I said before, she'd have been unhappy about the way I've been living since she died. Or maybe not, she might have said I needed a period to adjust. Anyway, she'd be really happy that I've come out my shell today."

Karyn took his hand. "I'm sure you're right about that and I'm happy too."

"Thanks, Karyn."

She gave him a big smile and said, "Now massage my tits."

Larry laughed 'til he thought his sides would split then picked up the lotion and squirted it on her chest. The guys quickly settled into a rhythm kneading her breasts, shoulders, and arms.

While rubbing the lotion over Karyn's belly coming closer and closer to the blond tuft on her pubis, Jake said, "So Larry, since you seem to be channeling Gina, what would she say about an 18-year old brother get sexually excited when he was giving his sister a massage?"

"Ooo, so you are," cooed Karyn giving his hardening cock a quick squeeze.

"Jesus, to have an 18-year old penis again," Larry muttered as he massaged the place where the underside of Karyn's breast met her torso then, assuming a serious tone, he continued. "I think she'd say that was a pretty healthy reaction since you're a young and naturally horny guy -- and let me tell you when you are 52 you'll be horny much of the time too but the recovery time will be a lot longer -- and Karyn's a young and naturally sexy girl. You've had biology, right?" Jake told him he was taking the advance placement bio class. "So you know we're a product of evolution, a mammal just like any other. That means we're built to respond to certain stimuli. A whole lot of what makes a species successful is bound up in urge to mate. Humans are complex that way. We've got these built-in responses as well as a ton of cultural conditioning." Larry's hands moved down Karyn's flat stomach toward her pubis.

"That means, at some level we can't help what we feel. For example, you see this," he grabbed Karyn's sparse pubic hair and gave it a gentle shake, "and you can't help but get turned on. It's built-in. The stimulus and response doesn't go through the thoughtful conscious mind. Your dick just gets hard, no conscious decision involved. Or if you're 52 and recently had an orgasm it thinks about getting hard." He massaged Karyn's pubis with one hand while taking her breast in the other.

"Gina was pretty adamant about how best to handle those kind of basic urges. First, don't ignore them, second don't do some guilt trip on yourself, and third, don't make them out to be more than they are. They're wired-in. Doesn't mean you have to be driven by them, doesn't mean you have to ignore them. She'd always say you have to look at the context. If you go with them -- or 'give in' as most people say -- will you be causing someone to suffer needlessly? And if you don't, same question. It's all about minimizing suffering, other people's and your own. Don't forget about yourself, and don't think only of yourself." Using his thumbs Larry began to massage Karyn's temples.

"Gina was a genius at living and dealing with people. She thought most of us needed to learn about how not to spiral out from our thoughts and feelings. We tend have a thought which keys off another thought, then another, and before you know it we're thinking about things totally unrelated to reality. Same with feelings. Try to stay grounded. That's part of what I've taken away from being with her. Few things are really about life and death and we are usually pretty bad at figuring out what those things are."

"I've never heard you talk so much," Karyn told him, "but I love what your are doing with my head. It's lovely."

Larry bent over and kissed her forehead. "You, my dear, are lovely and sometimes I talk way too much."

"No, no, not at all. It's just when you talk you have something to say. I mostly get what you mean. It was always amazing to spend time with Gina. She did have a special way about her and was always so nice to me." Karyn adjusted her position and said, "Now, do my legs."

"Take over for a minute, Jake. I'll be right back," Larry told him and jogged off to his house.

"He's really cool," Jake said to Karyn as he moved between her legs so he could massage both at the same time.

"Yeah, he is. You're not so bad yourself, you know, that is, for a little brother."

"Wow, a compliment, thanks. I guess you'll do for a big sister," he teased as he drizzled lotion on her legs and began to work it in sliding his hands up and down, massaging her shins and thighs, going a little higher with each stroke. Eventually, Jake reached the top of her thighs, his thumbs brushing the outer lips of her pussy. In response, instead of a chiding remark to "be thorough" as he expected, Karyn put her hands behind her head, spread her legs wider, and sighed. Filled with an erotic feeling bordering on raw lust, Jake sighed too and tried to relax while manipulating the cunt lips between his fingers. He inhaled sharply when his sister's longer inner lips parted to expose wet pinkness, but rather than backing away as he might have earlier, he played in her lovely, intimate folds, moving the lips this way and that, stretching, spreading, kneading -- getting his fill of her womanly treasure.

Jake grinned when her hips began to move ever so subtly in a gentle, persistent humping motion. His fingers moved to her pubis and it's light fur, massaging the mound and prodding around her clitoris, stimulating it indirectly at first the way Megan had taught him. It seemed to have the desired effect as Karyn emitted a long, low moan and began to thrust her hips more urgently. Pleased with his handiwork, he kept toying with her pubis with one hand while letting the fingers of the other drift down along her lips to tease the entrance of her vagina. Karyn squirmed, trying to press her pussy onto his fingers, but each time she came close to succeeding he pulled them away, heightening her arousal by leaving her unsatisfied. Megan, ever so clear about giving directions when it came to sex, had taught him a lot.

When Jake relented and directly touched her clit, Karyn lifted her hips off the ground and said urgently, "Suck it, Jake." He happily complied -- but slowly. Taking his time to get down on his elbows and spreading her legs even farther apart, he relished the sight of her wet pussy, its sparse, blond hair lit by the sun. Pulling back hood over the clitoris, he examined the pink bud -- a little larger than Megan's -- before touching it with his tongue. "Yes! Now suck it," pleaded Karyn. "Suck my clit." And so he did. Gently wrapping his lips around it, he suckled the sensitive organ and felt the ripples of Karyn's pleasure as her body shook with satisfaction too long delayed. Jake let his tongue slip down into her pussy, tasting her, exploring her depths, before returning to her clit. Her hands were on the back of his head now, urging him on, accompanied by a guttural moaning and the rhythmic thrusts of her pelvis.

With his mouth still on her cunt he looked up having sensed a new presence. Larry had returned. Sitting behind Karyn's head he smiled down at Jake and began to fondled Karyn's breasts and pinch their hard nipples. Jake merely closed his eyes and concentrated on the pussy in his mouth while Karyn, stimulated by the two men, climaxed violently.

When it was over, she sat up and kissed each of her erstwhile lovers -- then heard the applause. Tia and Megan were sitting in lawn chairs on the patio, fully dressed, clapping wildly.

"Great show!"

"Way to go!"

Giggling, Tia said, "Karyn, you straight-laced, goodie-two-shoes -- it's great to see you let your inner slut out."

Shaking her head, "Where have you two been and how long have you been sitting there?"

"Well, we took shower together and went to get dressed....," Tia began.

Megan continued, "But then she attacked me in the bedroom."

"I did not! You jumped me."

"Anyway we sort of played around in there for a while."

"And had to get cleaned up again."

"So when we saw what was going on out here..."

"W decided to sneak out and play voyeur."

"Yeah, and when Larry came back he was so cool, never said a word."

"Just winked at us."

Karyn looked them and then the guys. "Geeze, what a day!"

"Still a few more combinations to try," Megan offered with a giggle, "but we thought it'd be good to take a break and let the guys recharge. That's why we got dressed."

Tia laughed. "Yeah, but looks like Jake is already to go again."

"That's my man," Megan said proudly as all eyes went to her boyfriend's erection. "Maybe we shouldn't have bothered to get dressed."

"No, it's high time we all took a break," Karyn said getting up. "I'm going for a run. Anyone care to join me?" Jake said he would and the two of them started toward the back door.