Total Stimulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short jog they arrived back at the house just in time to witness Larry coming in Tia's ass while Megan stroked the climaxing girl's clit. With all the sexual activity that had transpired that day, Karyn wasn't shocked, that is, beyond wondering how Tia managed to take that wide dick in her small ass. Larry thrust forward, ejaculated, then lay back on the grass spent from the exertion. Tia collapsed onto her belly beside him.

Noticing the siblings watching, Megan jumped up and ran to her boyfriend. "Wow, that was so cool. Glad you got to see the finale. Later on we just gotta try it ourselves."

"Er, well, okay. You sure?"

"Oh yeah! It's so naughty." As Megan launched into recounting all the details of what they missed, Karyn politely excused herself to go take a shower. Finally alone and enjoying the hot water pounding on her body, she ponder how her visit home had turned out. Group sex, sex with girls, incestuous sex -- these weren't even objects of her fantasies and by five o'clock on her first day home she had done them all. Unbelievable! It had just snowballed from that first voyeur experience watching Megan masturbate and through all the other escapades right up to her nearly demanding Jake fuck her in a public park. At least we were off the beaten path, she thought with a wry smile.

She was drying off and wondering about how her relationships with Jake and Tia -- and Larry! -- would change when her brother walked in.

"Oh! Sorry," he said and began to leave.

"Jesus, Jake, I think we are way beyond worrying about walking in on each other naked at this point, at least today."

He grinned. "Yeah, still, I should have knocked. Just, well, my mind is sort of in a whirl, you know?"

"I sure do. I've been thinking about everything that's happened today."

"And?"

"No conclusions. I just don't want anyone to get hurt or my relationships with any of you to, well, get fucked up."

"Same here." He kissed her cheek. "I 'spose feeling like that is the best way to make sure nothing bad happens. Remember, no matter what, you're always my big sister and I care about you."

Squeezing his arm, she replied, "Thanks, you're sweet, and of course I feel the same way. But, holy Christ, have we broken some big taboos or what?." Sitting down on the edge of the tub she began to brush out her wet hair.

"True, but nobody's gotten hurt and, you got to admit, everyone seems to be having a damn good time. I know I have -- especially that last bit in the woods with you."

Karyn blushed and looked down. "Me too. That was special." Then she stood up and wrapped the towel around her head. "I'm going to get dressed. Enjoy the shower. It felt great." Leaving the bathroom she almost walked into the Tia. Laughing, she told her friend she was just in time to share the water with Jake.

"With your permission? Gladly," Tia said with a smile. "I got left all alone. Larry and Megan went over to his house to shower." Holding up a small pill. "Larry left this for Jake. It's something like Viagra."

Karyn rolled her eyes. "I guess the evening is going to turn out much like the rest of the day."

"We can hope!" Tia called after her.

Dressing in her room, Karyn thought that since so many barriers had been broken that some of the excitement of being naked and having sex in front of others and with multiple partners had been lost. She wasn't sure if she liked that or not. Then Megan appeared, hot and sweaty from what Karyn was sure the result of having sex with Larry. The younger girl said Larry was inviting them to dinner, a barbecue on his patio.

"Now I've got to get cleaned up," said the redhead.

"If you hurry you can join Tia and Jake in the shower."

"Oh boy!"

Karyn smiled as Megan scurried down the hall. All she really knew about the girl was that she really like sex -- a lot of it and in a variety of ways. After finishing putting on her clothes -- slacks, bra, a nice blouse, even panties -- she sat at her vanity and brushed her hair in front the mirror only to have the peace and quiet shattered a few minutes later as Tia and Jake burst into the room and fell on the bed in a tangle.

"Wait, wait," cried Tia. "Megan said to wait for her."

"We'll still be here when she's done with her shower. You can't just tease me like that and expect me to ...." Jake stopped when he noticed they weren't alone. "Oh, hi, Karyn. Didn't see you there."

"Oh, don't mind me. This is Tia's room too for the weekend." She gave her roommate a sly smile. "And I'm dying to watch Tia fuck my little brother right in front of me."

Jake laughed. "Tia, that sounds like a challenge."

"Oh, no, that sounds like a warning," Tia replied moving back on the bed to create some space.

Karyn gave her a sincere smile. "No, I mean it. I want to just sit and watch. I guess it is a bit of a challenge given the relationships involved, but let me be the voyeur and you be the dirty little college slut taking advantage of the younger, less experienced high school boy."

"Seriously?"

Karyn turned around and sat in the chair backwards, facing them with her head resting on high back. "Seriously. I'll just sit quietly and watch. Pretend I'm not here. Well, try too. Don't talk to me."

Tia paused then nodded. "Okay." To Jake, "Well, what are you waiting for? Don't you want to have sex with your sister's college roommate?" Before he could answer she had pushed him flat on the bed and was sucking his cock.

Positioning herself so Karyn could see everything, she took her time licking the long shaft, teasing the balls below, and then finally wrapping her lips around its head. Jake sighed at the wet warmth of her mouth. His hand sought her pussy and fondled its lips. After sucking gently on the head for quite a while, Tia took a deep breath and ever so slowly let her lips sink down the length of this penis until her nose was buried in his curly pubic hair. From her perch, Karyn smiled, impressed at her friends technique. Jake seemed to like it too as his pelvis began small humping motions, tenderly teasing the back of Tia's throat with his dick. The deep throat act was repeated a couple of more times before Tia rearranged their bodies on the bed, moving Jake so his head pointed at Karyn and placing her knees on either side in a sixty-nine. Karyn watched as her roommate's dark pussy descended on her brother's lips and his tongue snaked out to taste it.

So much for wondering if all the excitement was gone, Karyn thought. She was thoroughly turned on by the sight of the two people she was closest to making love. This wasn't like the previous playful, experimental sex she had witnessed and participated in earlier. They were more tender, taking the time to give and receive pleasure without any rush, maybe without some of the heightened arousal all of them felt previously as they broke those barriers for the first time. Karyn grinned, thinking, or maybe they are just pointing on a good show for my benefit. In any case, it was fascinating to be part of it, if only by watching.

After a few minutes of mutual oral pleasuring, Jake sucked Tia's clit, teased her asshole with his tongue, then smacked her playfully on the ass saying, "I want to be in you."

Getting up, Tia said, "Ooo, I like a young man who says what he wants." She lay on her back and put a pillow under her ass. "And I want you in me too."

Jake got on his knees between her legs picking them up by the ankles to spread her wide and telling her, "Put it in." Tia put his cock at the entrance of her pussy and he slid in very gently, deeper and deeper until their pubic bones touched.

"Ahh," Tia moaned as she wiggled against him, seating his cock as far in as it could go. "That feels so good."

Jake made a few long, slow strokes in that position, and Karyn was enthralled at the sight of his long dick going in out of Tia's cunt. Then he placed Tia's legs on his shoulders and leaned down, grabbing the two small breasts and playing with their hard nipples. Tia grabbed her feet and pulled her legs far apart surprising Karyn with her flexibility. Although he went slowly and gently, it was clear Jake was intent on giving his lover every pleasure. One hand slid over her flat belly to her pubis to tease her clit, then the other joined it. Together they exposed the little bud, stroked around it, and now and then touched it directly.

When Megan appeared in the doorway wrapped in a towel, Karyn motioned for her to be quiet, and she came over to sit on the floor beside the chair.

The activity on the bed heated up bit by bit. Jake's thrusts started to become deeper, Tia's moans louder and more insistent. Without conscious direction, one of Karyn's hands slipped beneath Megan's towel and began to fondle a breast. Megan tossed the towel aside and began to play with own pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes," Tia cried softly as Jake picked up the rhythm and force of his thrusts. His face was red now, flushed with passion. Tia's hips began to buck. "Fuck me, fuck me!" All gentleness gone, Jake grabbed her waist and began to plunge into her wildly. "Yes, yes, yes!" Tia cried again but this time almost shouting with her violent climax. Then Jake gave out a guttural groan and came deep inside her.

"Oh, wow," Karyn muttered, her eyes glued to the sight.

"Ouch," said Megan.

"Huh?' Karyn looked at the redhead and found her own hand painfully clutching the girl's breast. "Oops, sorry about that."

"That's okay. The pain really sent me over the edge, but once my orgasm peaked it wasn't so much fun."

"I'll make it up to you. Now let's get out of here and let them have some time alone."

"Good idea."

Karyn and Megan were drinking and smoking on the patio when Tia and Jake, cleaned up and dressed, joined them.

"Gee, seems really weird to see everybody dressed." Tia said and bringing a smile to all their faces.

"Yeah, it's the latest kink. Hang out with clothes on," said Karyn. "Look, here comes Larry and what'd'ya know he's dressed too."

"Hey, you guys hungry?" he asked striding up. "The grill's hot, I got steak and chicken and tofu. Something for everyone. Baked potatoes, peas, salad. The whole deal." He thought a moment. "'cept dessert. Don't have anything for dessert."

"Yes, you do," Karyn said.

"Sorry, not a thing."

"Me."

"Huh?"

"I'm going to be dessert -- for everyone." Seeing their blank stares she explained, "I've been thinking about everything we've done today and actually wondered if, after all the sex games, the group sex thing maybe wouldn't be that exciting any more. Then I thought I really haven't thrown myself into it, you know, as much as I might. So I'm going to line you all up after dinner -- after we've had some time to digest it -- and then fuck you all one by one. I'll be dessert."

The blank stares were replaced by stunned silence. Then they all began laughing and talking at once.

[Author's note: That story and the rest of the weekend will have to wait until part two -- if there is a part two.]