Total Stimulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake, you're going to leave me alone with these two?" Larry asked.

"Every man for himself, Uncle Larry. I figure having Karyn run me into the ground is less dangerous than hanging out with Tia and Megan, so if you want to leave a note about how dispose of your body, we'll follow your wishes when we get back."

After the siblings went into the house to get into their running gear, Larry looked at the two young women remaining and said he better get dressed.

"Oh, no," Megan told him. "This is far kinkier with Tia and I wearing clothes and you being naked." Tia echoed her sentiments, so Larry pulled up a lounge chair and sat down naked.

"Don't be scared," said Tia. "We won't devour you -- at least not right away."

"When we do, I get him first, Tia. You already had him."

"Oh, but I've got other places to put that nice thick cock of his."

Larry shook his head. "Now stop it, you two. Let's talk about something other than sex for a little while. I don't even know you."

"Except in the biblical way," Tia teased. "But, okay, what do you want to know?"

As they talked Larry was pleased to find both girls were well rounded, knowledgeable about what was going on in the world, and looking forward to taking their place in it. In a few minutes they were interrupted when Jake and Karyn came to say goodbye before their run. Karyn wore spandex shorts that left next to nothing to the imagination and a cropped tee shirt over her sports bra.

"Not your usual running attire," Tia commented.

Megan added, "You better be able to run fast dressed like that."

Smiling, Karyn told them she'd be safe with Jake by her side, "that is, if he can keep up," and the two of them ran off with Karyn in the lead.

Watching them go Larry said wistfully, "Damn, even I could keep up if I was following that bottom, or at least die tryin'."

"Hey! What's wrong with the bottoms right here," Megan said. Standing and pulling up her skirt she turned her ass toward him. Tia did the same.

"Okay, okay, have a heart. There are three fine behinds here. Karyn's got nothing on the two of you." Mollified, the girls sat back down.

Tia nodded toward Larry and asked Megan, "So how long do you think we have to wait?"

"I figure like a couple of hours."

"Damn."

Larry knew they were up to no good. "What are you talking about?"

Megan answered, "How long before you're ready to go again. Tia said she really liked riding you and I want to take you out for a spin, er, so to speak."

He laughed. "Jake was right. It'd have been safer to go for a run with Karyn."

"Ever have two girls at the same time?"

"Yep, once."

"Two young, hot, insatiable girls?"

"Nope."

"Want to give it a try later?"

"Why wait?"

Megan wasn't expecting that. "'Cause, you know, you need time to recover."

"Or we could get started and see what happens."

"Er, sure, if you think you're up to it."

"Let's find out. You could do another masturbation show."

"Or I could just suck your dick."

"Being naughty really turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Oh, you got that right!" Megan said with a smile as she moved to kneel beside his lounge chair. "My little cunt has never been so happy. First Karyn, then Tia, then Jake. It's just got get this cock of yours inside it." She took the not quite limp penis in hand. "And this is showing some signs of life. That's a good start."

Tia moved her chair closer and lit up a joint. "We're going to smoke up all your weed, you know."

"No problem. That's what it's for," said Megan taking the proffered doobie. "Don't you just love having sex when you're high? I do." She took a big hit, handed the joint to Larry, and began sucking on his cock.

"I hate to ask," said Larry, "and really should have earlier. You are 18 right?"

Megan pulled away from his penis long enough to say, "Yep, today's my birthday," and went back to sucking.

Tia and Larry shared a look and burst out laughing. Megan ignored them. Soon Larry was fully erect, not rock hard yet, but a definite hard-on.

"Well, I'm impressed," said Tia watching the redhead bob up and down on his shaft. "I know guys my age who don't recover that fast."

Larry replied, "Oh, I had some help."

"Yeah, she is really sexy and," Tia rubbed her pussy through her skirt, "has a talented little mouth."

"True, but I mean I had some chemical help."

"Viagra?"

"Like that, one of the newer ones. Starts with a 'C' but I never get the name right. My doc gave me some samples when I told him I wasn't ready to start dating again. He thought maybe it was fear of failure."

"So that's why you went back to your house."

"Yeah, had a devil of a time finding where I'd put them. Thought I'd miss out on the big finale."

"You saw where things were going with Karyn and Jake?"

"Didn't have to be a rocket scientist to see that."

"Turns me on to see them together."

"Me too."

Megan lifted her head. "Me three." Stroking his cock, she added, "But today pretty much anything does."

"I hear that," said Tia.

Watching Megan's small hand jerking his penis, Larry said, "I can't tell you how good that feels, Megan, and even though I got hard, I'm not feeling like I'm going to come anytime soon. Guess that pill only does so much."

"Oh, that's okay. As long as it's hard Tia and I can figure out plenty of things to do with it. That is, if you don't mind." She gave him a sly smile.

"Mind? Hell, have your way with me," he replied then sat back to watch as the girls stripped out of their clothes.

While Megan returned sucking his dick, Tia put the back of the lounge chair down so Larry could lay flat and gave him a long kiss. Then, putting one long leg on either side of his chair, straddling him, lowered her pussy to his mouth. Watching her new friend being eaten out, Megan climbed up and put Larry's thick dick inside her hot cunt.

"You know," she began as she rode him, "sometimes when I get off I'm completely satisfied and don't think about sex again for a long time. But other times! Fuck, I can't go again in minutes. I mean, I just stay really horny. Guess what kind of day I'm having today?"

Holding her pussy spread so she could see Larry's tongue licking her, Tia said, "I know what you mean. Can't predict it either. I once had sex with a guy I met in math class -- classic nerd, a little overweight, way out of shape and not much to look at -- just really smart and really sweet."

"Mercy fuck?"

"No not that. I honestly liked him and boy oh boy was the sex great. I'd come over and over again."

"He must have liked that too. What happened?"

"He graduated and went to work for the NSA."

"The spy agency?"

"Yep. Hope he's making some other girl happy." Tiring of having her legs bent awkwardly, Tia made Megan lean back and began to lick her pussy as it moved up and down on Larry's shaft with her own cunt still pressed to Larry's lips.

"Ooo," cried Megan. "I told you there were still lots of combinations to try. Here, taste me." She lifted off Larry's cock long enough for Tia to give him a good suck then mounted him again. As Tia licked her clit, Megan asked, "You've had a threesome before, haven't you?"

"Nope," came the muffled reply.

"Me neither. Always wanted to though."Larry's cock feels great, really fills me up. Jake's is nice too." She was getting breathless but that didn't stop the stream of words. "Variety is so cool. And what you doing is fabulous. Don't stop."

Tia stood up saying, "Sorry, honey, but my back was killing me in that position."

"Then come up here and let me lick you."

Wiping Tia's juices from his mouth, Larry raised himself to his elbows. In front of him Tia stood over Megan who was leaning way back and running her little pick tongue in and out of the tall, brown girl's dark pussy. With some effort he managed to raise the back of the chair so he could recline at a good viewing angle and in easy reach of all the young female flesh before him. One hand went to where his penis disappeared into Megan tight cunt to toy with her lips and the other to Tia's small, rounded ass. He was like a kid in a candy store. Both girls were making little humping motions with their hips, clearly enjoying themselves. He slipped a finger to Tia's pussy and felt her grip it as he explored her vagina. When he added another she moaned. Apparently being finger fucked and clit licked at the same time appealed to her. Larry decided to try something his wife had liked a lot. Withdrawing his fingers he placed one against Tia's small anus, rubbing it gently. In response, Tia grabbed her cheeks and spread them, letting him know she approved, and he applied just enough pressure to push a finger tip inside, eliciting a satisfied moan and an encouraging downward movement of her ass.

Knowing something was up, Megan explored with her own hand and finding Larry's finger in Tia's ass said enthusiastically, "Oh, yeah! Finger her ass. Finger fuck her butt, Larry." With Tia pressing down and Larry up, his finger was soon buried in her bottom, and, after letting her get used to it, he began to move it around. He felt Megan's fingers when she shoved two of them into the other opening.

"I can feel you in her ass," Megan exclaimed. "Oh, this is too much." Excitedly humping his dick, she buried her face in Tia's pubis and climaxed. Rhythmically clenching and relaxing her ass and pussy, Tia began moaning, moving her hips more, and let her own orgasm carry her away.

As the girls came, Larry felt the tingling in his prick that signaled an impending release, but each time he thought he might go over the edge it faded -- then came back only to fade again. He was rock hard now. What man wouldn't be with a gorgeous young woman climaxing on his cock while another came with his finger up her ass? While wishing for release, he thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful mix of sensation and the intimate interconnectedness with the two girls.

Finally satisfied, Tia walked over to the grass and sat down while Megan collapsed on top of Larry with is cock still inside. Kissing him on the cheek she said, "Thanks, that was wonderful." Then she squeezed her pussy tightly around his dick. "Say, that drug really works, you're not going soft." Over her shoulder she called out, "Hey, Tia, if this is one of those times when you're ready for more, well, it's available."

"Oh, fuck," Tia muttered as if she'd just been asked to carry a load another mile, but she smiled as she got on her hands and knees. "Bring that stud over here then and have him take me from behind."

Megan jumped right up and took Larry's hand. "Come on, come on, we're not done yet." Like an excited child she pulled him up out of the chair and dragged him over to where Tia lay on the ground with her head resting on her hands, ass up in the air. The wet pussy and asshole were a gorgeous sight set off by afternoon sun.

"Get to work," Megan told him with a smack on his ass.

"Slave driver," Larry said as he got on his knees and put his cock to the waiting pussy.

Tia moaned as he filled her. "Oh, that's just what the doctor ordered."

Megan got on her knees beside them resting her head on her hands with her face turned to Tia. "You've got to share him, you know."

In no hurry whatsoever, Larry took his time with long slow strokes in and out of one girl while enjoying the sight of the two beautiful naked bodies, then switched to the other. He had gone back and forth only a few times before Megan came, rubbing her bud as he pressed into her. Then he concentrated on Tia -- or tried to as Megan wasn't going to be left out of the action. The redhead fondled them both and kept up her dirty talked as they fucked.

After a few minutes while playing with Tia's ass, Megan spread the cheeks apart saying, "Fuck her in the ass, Larry. What do think, Tia? It'll be a rush. I'd love to watch."

"Er, well, okay. I mean sure. But go slow, Larry, your not a little guy."

"Sure?" Larry asked thrilled at the prospect of anal sex. Gina liked had liked it, and until this very day he hadn't been with a woman since her death.

"Yeah, just try to be gentle." She looked over her shoulder at him and added, "At least at first."

Ever ready to be part of things, Megan put her tongue to Tia's anus causing her to squirm with delight, then thinking that was not enough lubrication grabbed the sun lotion. After watching the redhead lube Tia up and her fingers probe Tia's little hole, Larry put the head of his cock to the small orifice thinking being gentle with this slim woman would be a huge challenge. Gina had been what was politely called a full-figured lady. If he could just get the head past her sphincter he knew they'd be all right, so with that in mind he pressed forward with a firm grip on Tia's hips. At first nothing happened. Worried about hurting her, Larry was about to give up when Tia apparently got the idea that she had to relax and the head of his cock slipped in.

"Jesus!" she cried and they both held still.

Larry asked, "You okay?."

"Just give me a moment. But, yeah, mission accomplished. Christ, you're big." Tia rested getting used to the odd sensation of having some that large going into her ass. "Now hold still," she told him and began to move ever so slowly on the invading shaft, learning to accept its presence in that naughty location and the sense of fullness in her bottom.

"Oh, my," exclaimed Megan thoroughly fascinated at the sight of the thick cock in Tia's little butt. "This is so hot!"

"Yes!" Tia called out as she rubbed her pussy while Larry began to rock slowly back and forth inside her. "Oh, yeah."

Meanwhile Karyn and Jake had run just part of their normal route -- that is, normal for those times they ran together. Alone Karyn would have taken a longer course, but, when Jake joined her, in deference to him she kept the run under four miles. An active guy with an easy stride Jake enjoyed running, just didn't approach physical fitness with the fanaticism of his sister. Today, though, he was happy to lag behind enough to watch her ass which, now they they had worked up a bit of a sweat, has hardly hidden at all. Karyn's spandex shorts looked like they were painted on. He said as much.

"Yeah, I know. Enjoy the view. Just couldn't bring myself to wear panties. I wore these shorts like this just once before and have been dying to try it again."

"Why's that?"

"'Cause it's the most erotic feeling in the world. I never could have told you this before today, but since we've, er, gotten a little closer, can't see any reason to hold back." Jake was running at as fast a pace as he could maintain over any real distance yet knew it was slow for Karyn -- who although she was sweating in the heat of the sun could go like this seemingly forever without any special effort. As usual she talked in a completely normal tone of voice while running, as if she was out for a stroll. "For some reason, without panties these shorts hit me in just the right place and I'm about as turned on as I can get. Last time I had an orgasm after 20 minutes or so. What a bonus!"

"No shit?"

"No shit."

"Hey, let's run through the park instead of by the high school. I'd don't want to have to explain why I'm not in class if someone sees us."

"That means going over the hill you know."

"Yeah."

"Think you can keep up this pace on a slope?"

"No problem."

Karyn laughed and turned into the park. While there were picnic grounds and a baseball diamond near the entrance, most of the city park was a wooded hill. A couple hiking trails meandered through the trees, but on a weekday afternoon it was rare to find people using them. Approaching the uphill path, Karyn said, "Last one up has to clean the house before Mom and Dad get back," and increased the pace a little. At first Jake kept up easily, but as the slope increased and his legs grew tired he fell farther and farther behind. Twenty yards in front of him Karyn called back saying she'd meet him at the top and took off like a bolt of lightening. Her brother shook his head in amazement watching those strong, sexy legs carry his sister up the hill with ease while he struggled to maintain a jog. He noticed an older couple coming toward them and, as Karyn passed them by, they turned to watch. A few seconds later when Jake reached them he heard the woman muttering about "the way girls dress these days" and smiled when the man replied, "Yes, isn't it wonderful?"

With only thirty yards to go, Jake was so done in he stopped to catch his breath.

"Hey," Karyn called from the top. "Need some inspiration?" When he looked up, there she was with her top and bra pulled up flashing her bare breasts at him. "Be a man! Run, don't walk." So he sucked it up and manage to run the remaining distance. It cost him, though. At the top he sat down on the ground at Karyn's feet gasping for air. "Way to go, little brother. Good effort," Karyn said sincerely. "And I think I made that old man very happy. He looked too, guess he wanted a little inspiration."

Jake managed a week smile. His legs were throbbing from that last burst.

"Just sit and get your breath back for a minute," Karyn told him. "And I'll let you in on a secret." He looked up as Karyn stepped a couple of yards off the trial. "You keep an eye out and tell me if anyone is coming." Then she quickly stripped off her shorts. "I really have to pee. And the secret is, girls can pee standing up." Spreading her legs, she parted her pussy lips and, with a sigh, began to urinate. "Surprised? Well, we don't get the opportunity to do this often, but," she wiggled a bit as she finished up, "it's a great way to do it when you don't have a tissue to wipe with. See? Didn't even dribble down my leg. That's the danger." Laughing, she pulled her shorts back on. "More information than you needed, right?"

"Right," Jake echoed, but, truth be told, he had found her strange act very much a turn-on. Surfing a porn site a while back he had seen a short video clip of a girl doing just what Karyn had done and found it oddly fascinating. The reality was far more exciting.

Offering a hand, Karyn pulled him to his feet. "Come on. It's literally all downhill from here, and if we take that shortcut where we used to play we'll come out near the house."

At an easy pace for which Jake was quite grateful they ran down the path, moving in and out of the splashes of sunshine broken up by the canopy of trees. Shortly they arrived at the shortcut which meandered through a stand of pines planted many years ago by a government work project set up to provide jobs during the Great Depression. Now most of the trees were quite large while others, starved from sunlight or succumbing to age, lay on the ground decomposing. It was like going back in time to a place untouched by civilization. The footfalls of the siblings were nearly silent on ground covered by a thick mat of pine needles.

After a couple of minutes of running through the pines, Karyn stopped next to one of the big trees. "Hold on, Jake. Let's take a little break."

Panting, her brother replied, "You're kidding. Going easy on me?"

"No, there's something I really need to do," she told him as she went to her knees and began tugging down his shorts.

"Karyn! I'm all sweaty."

"Me too -- and really, really horny." Taking out his cock she stroked it a couple of times before putting it in her mouth. She had read somewhere that male perspiration could act as an aphrodisiac on women and now found it to be true as she sucked on her brother's penis, feeling it get hard against her tongue. But it wasn't enough just to suck him. Standing up, she turned her back, pushed her shorts down and leaned against the tree. Presenting her ass, she told her brother, "Fuck me, hard, quick."

Having had the delightful mouth taken away from his cock, Jake quickly did as he was told and penetrated the pussy pouting out beneath the cheeks of her ass. Grabbing her hips he plunged in and out of his sister roughly, her cries urging him on -- "Yes, yes, yes!" -- until they both climaxed violently. Wrapping his arms around her, Jake nuzzled her neck, drinking in her smell with his cock still inside its warm, wet encasement, but Karyn was ready to move on and pushed him gently away. Pulling up her shorts, she gave him a quick kiss and said, "Ooo, thanks. Now let's get back to the house so I can put these shorts in the washing machine. They're going to be a mess."