2 Mistresses: Different Styles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy followed Daisy to the designated spot to the right of the head of the table, Daisy politely adjusted her chair for her, and she sat down.

A couple of minutes later, Carmen arrived in an identical gown to Mindy's but in black, and sat directly across from her. Carmen asked politely, "Did you get a chance to get settled in?"

"I did," Mindy nodded. "It's all a little overwhelming."

"Oh, this is only the beginning," Carmen predicted just as Mistress Carolyn entered, completely naked except for thigh-high stockings and heels.

Carolyn sat in her usual spot at the head of the table, totally casual in her nudity, and said, "Welcome to this very special dinner."

"Good evening, Mistress," Mindy greeted, trying to look into her Mistress's eyes and not at the beautiful big tits she longed to suck on.

"Good evening, my pets," Carolyn said, making it clear she wasn't favouring one over the other.

"Tonight we officially welcome Mindy to our family," Carolyn announced.

"Thank you, Mistress," Mindy said, excitedly.

"Of course, my pet," Carolyn nodded. "But first, a feast."

They all ate in relative silence, enjoying the gourmet meal as Daisy bustled in and out, serving them.

Once dinner was done, Carolyn stood up, asked her two pets to move her chair about four feet away from the table, then resumed her seat and announced, "Now for dessert. Carmen, come home."

Carmen instantly stepped to her Mistress and knelt in front of her.

"Please stand behind Carmen, my pet," Carolyn instructed, wanting Mindy to watch.

Mindy stood behind Carmen and watched with an odd sense of jealousy. She wanted to be on her knees in front of her mistress. She was getting tired of this and told herself to get over it.

"On all fours my pet, and look at Mindy," Carolyn ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Carmen obeyed, turning around on her hands and knees, enjoying that she was being played with before the new pet. She was smiling directly at Mindy as she settled into the position as ordered.

"Daisy, please prepare the pet," Carolyn requested.

"Yes, Mistress," Daisy obeyed, walking over and lifting up Carmen's dress to reveal a well-tanned, naked big booty ass.

Carolyn bent down slightly and began fingering Carmen as she explained, "So, Mindy, here are a couple of code phrases with huge significance. Both of these phrases are universal and you will obey them instantly whenever you hear them at home, in public or anywhere else."

"Of course, Mistress," she nodded, her pussy already tingling as she watched the Latina get fingered. Her Mistress was making a point of not showing favouritism, so she would get her own delicious turn.

"When I say 'come home' you will immediately come to me, dropping to your knees in front of me. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy nodded, remembering that this instruction had been used twice already.

"And 'come in' means you are to please your Mistress," Carolyn continued, now pumping her finger in and out of her Latina pet.

"I understand, Mistress," Mindy nodded, trying to maintain eye contact with her Mistress even as she listened to Carmen's moans. She already sounded very excited.

"You will of course only come, ever, with permission from your Mistress. Is that clear?" Carolyn continued.

Mindy nodded, willing to obey anything this beautiful, seductive woman told her to. "Yes, Mistress."

"Come in, Carmen," Carolyn ordered, as she slid her fingers out of the wet pussy and spread her legs to allow access to her pussy.

Carmen wordlessly, used to being teased and not allowed to come, turned around and crawled between her Mistress's legs. She began licking slowly, assuming that at this time Mistress wanted a slow building orgasm to give her time to explain more of the house rules to the new plaything.

"This will be a position you will be expected to assume often, both at home and in public, for me and for others," Carolyn explained.

"I understand, Mistress," Mindy again nodded. It had become obvious on that fateful evening a week ago that Mindy belonged to Mistress Carolyn body and soul; but the implications of that submission were now growing. Submission to Carolyn had far more scope than just submitting to one woman. Mindy may be ordered to submit to anyone at all at Mistress's pleasure. If Mistress ordered her to eat out a journalist on national television, Mindy would be expected to comply. And as she visualised such a scene, Mindy knew she would do so. And with that realisation Mindy overcame her jealousy and pride, and fully enjoyed witnessing Mistress's intimacy with Carmen. This was family. She was at home with her own Family. In many ways it was a strange family, even weird, but she belonged here. It was good.

"You understand that eventually you will have been called upon to serve hundreds of women?" Carolyn asked, even though she knew the young woman was already committed totally.

Mindy, wanting to make it clear how well she understood, answered, extrapolating a line from the contract she had earlier signed vowed, "Mistress, my mind, body, and soul are not only yours, but I belong to anyone you choose to direct me to."

"Very good answer," Carolyn moaned, as she tapped the back of Carmen's head.

Carmen knew what that meant: get her off now. Carmen instantly shifted from lavish licking and teasing, to aggressive tongue-probing and finger-fucking.

"There are more code phrases that you need to know," Carolyn continued, as her pleasure began to rise. She smiled, watching the new pet and seeing the obvious hunger in her eyes.

"Yes, Mistress?" Mindy asked, as she watched... yes, hungrily.

"Come beside, Mindy," Carolyn ordered.

Mindy stood up as Carolyn explained, "'Come beside' means immediately come stand slightly behind me and to my right."

Mindy moved beside her Mistress and now could get a very up close and personal look at Carmen pleasing her Mistress, which made her own naked pussy leak slightly down her leg.

"'Come beside' is usually for when I want you beside me in public," Carolyn explained, as she almost detachedly closed her eyes and allowed her orgasm to explode through her.

Unlike most women who scream 'I'm coming' or 'Swallow my cum' or 'Don't stop', Carolyn said nothing, just moaned and allowed the orgasm to flow through her.

Carolyn knew that sometimes actions spoke louder than words.

Once her orgasm was done, she asked, "Carmen, do you want to come?"

"Yes please, Mistress," Carmen nodded, looking up, her face coated with wetness.

"Do you want our new sister to get you off?" Carolyn asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Carmen nodded.

"Mindy, go and help your sister," Carolyn instructed.

Carmen stood up, hiked up her dress and sat on the end of the table, legs wide.

Mindy, hungry to taste Carmen, eager to obey Mistress Carolyn, moved to Carmen, bent down and buried her face in the shaved pussy.

Carmen moaned, completely unlike Carolyn, "That's it, lick my pussy."

Mindy was thinking, 'that's what I'm doing', as she parted the already very wet pussy lips. The taste, although very different from Carolyn's, stronger in scent and taste, was also similar... a strange but true oxymoron.

Carolyn spoke, "Savour her taste and bouquet, Mindy. Every woman has her own unique, subtle flavour, her unique exotic scent. It's important to really enjoy the full bouquet of every pussy you are privileged to sample, as it's a gift given by God herself."

Mindy heard the words and they made complete sense. In between Carmen's legs she felt at home, she felt included, she felt this was where she was meant to be. She wasn't Mistress, but because Mistress had said so, she was family and therefore precious. Carmen was impressed by the pleasure this rookie pussy-muncher was giving her, and she moaned, but still wanting to make it clear she had a higher rank in this hierarchy, "That's it, my submissive pet sister, suck on my clit."

Mindy obeyed, moving to the hard, swollen clit. She now knew she was, at heart, a true submissive, and she was losing her edginess about precisely who she was being submissive to at any given time. She wanted to get Carmen off; she wanted to be the best submissive pet sister ever; she knew that her place was undeniably on the bottom of the submissive food chain, and at last she was absolutely fine with that.

Carmen, her beautiful bronze face showing a bit of red, asked, "Mistress, may I come?"

"You may, my pet; baptise your new sister with your sweet cum," Carolyn approved.

"Thank you, Mistress" Carmen moaned, as she grabbed the back of Mindy's head and held her face roughly against her pussy.

Mindy was surprised, but kept licking as best she could in the suddenly claustrophobic space. The scent instantly and completely enveloped her and she became drunk on the exotic scent of Carmen's pussy. Then it came. The flooding of her baptism as cum splattered her face like vintage wine.

Carmen screamed, "Keep fucking licking my cunt!"

And Mindy did, wanting to savour, as Mistress had suggested moments earlier, every moment of pleasing a pussy: the scent, the texture, the taste... she was transported to her own version of paradise, to her own version of heaven.

When Carmen let go of Mindy's head, Carolyn ordered, "Both of you meet me in the sex room in five minutes. I expect you both on your knees at the foot of the training bed in only your thigh-highs, is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," both Mindy and Carmen nodded.

Carolyn readjusted her chair and returned to eating dessert as Carmen took Mindy's hand and led her toward the bedroom.

As they walked away, Carmen said, "Now let's make this clear. I'm in charge and you are the submissive."

"It looked to me like we were both submissive," Mindy pointed out. Even though she was now very willing to submit to the Latina, she didn't want to always make it look easy.

Carmen sighed. "I'm serious. I will help you get comfortable here, I'll help with your makeover and I'll help train you as a complete submissive. Of course I'm submissive to Mistress Carolyn, body and soul. But between you and me, understand this: I'm in charge."

Mindy asked, evading the point, "What do you mean makeover?"

"Just do as I fucking tell you," Carmen sighed, pushing the submissive against the wall, moving her hand to her pussy and shoving two fingers inside her.

"Oh, God," Mindy moaned, her body instantly giving in to the sudden dominance and pleasure.

"You like that, slut?" Carmen questioned, furiously pumping her fingers inside the weak-willed pet.

"Yes," Mindy trembled, the wild dinner and now this unexpected fucking getting her even hornier than she had been.

"Who's in charge?" Carmen asked.

"You are," Mindy moaned, no longer even pretending that this was a power struggle.

"Good, and don't forget it," Carmen said firmly, as she pulled her fingers out and shoved them in the submissive's mouth.

Mindy sucked her own wetness off the fingers before Carmen grabbed her hand again and led her to one of the two locked rooms Mindy hadn't been allowed into earlier.

Carmen typed in a password and then opened the door. Carmen paused and said, "This is the real beginning, slut."

Mindy followed her in and gasped. The room was huge and had four beds with red sheets, no blankets, and many cushions near the walls and a Sybian in the place of honour in the middle of the room. This was the 'sex room'.

Mindy was horny as hell as Carmen ordered, once they were in this 'nobody comes here except to fuck' bedroom, "Get undressed, slut."

Mindy obeyed, and Carmen also disrobed.

Once both were naked, except of course the thigh-highs, Carmen ordered, "Go to the foot of the bed with the dildos, get on your knees and wait."

"Okay," Mindy nodded, excited about whatever Mistress Carolyn had in mind as she walked to the bed that had real dildos placed at each corner. She knelt, and Carmen joined her.

The two pets waited there for fifteen minutes, maybe twenty, before Carolyn walked in.

"Are you ready for your training to begin?" Carolyn asked Mindy.

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy nodded, curious and excited.

"Do you swear to obey my every order without hesitation?" Carolyn asked, repeating a question Mindy had already answered in the past.

"Of course, Mistress," Mindy nodded.

"Call your father right now and tell him that you are a lesbian," Carolyn ordered, knowing that Mindy had to disconnect from her toxic family if she was ever going to become a full member of her new family.

"P-p-pardon?" Mindy gasped

Carmen interrupted, "Do as you're fucking told."

Carolyn said, "Carmen is right, although her tone isn't necessary. You just promised me that you would obey every order without hesitation."

"Sorry, Mistress," Mindy said. Determined to obey, she asked, "Should I go and get my cell, Mistress?"

"No, my pet," Carolyn smiled, happy with her quick turnaround. She went to the desk and grabbed a disposable phone. She walked to Mindy and said, "Tell him you are a lesbian."

"If you say so," Mindy nodded, very nervous, as she took the phone.

"Dial," Carolyn ordered. "And put it on speakerphone."

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy obeyed, entering the number. As it rang, she looked up at her Mistress hoping for a last minute reprieve. Carolyn just gazed back steadily. No reprieve.

"Hello," Mindy's father answered.

"Hi, Daddy," Mindy said, her body trembling.

"Where are you?"

"In New York."

"What?" he gasped. "I thought you were in Los Angeles."

"I was," Mindy answered. "But I met someone."

"Oh Mindy," he sighed. "You met some guy and moved all the way across the country."

"Not exactly," Mindy replied.

"Mindy, come home," he ordered, coincidentally using the exact same phrase as Mistress Carolyn. Mindy had absolutely no intention of kneeling before her father's cock... the 'come home' message already implimented in her brain.

Carolyn ordered, "Come home, Mindy." Mindy would absolutely obey that order when it came from her Mistress.

"Who is there with you?" he asked.

"My Mistress," Mindy answered, as she awkwardly crawled to her Mistress while holding the phone to her ear with her shoulder.

"What?" he questioned.

"I'm a lesbian, Daddy," Mindy informed him.

"Mindy, I don't find this funny," he said, clearly annoyed.

"It's not supposed to be funny, it's supposed to be true," Mindy replied, as Carolyn pointed to her pussy.

"I want you home now," he said.

"I am home," Mindy answered, as she leaned forward and licked a fold of heaven.

Carolyn took the phone and said, "Hello, Mr. Boyd."

"Who is this?"

"Mindy's Mistress," Carolyn answered bluntly.

"What have you done to my daughter?" he asked, furious.

Mindy licked the heavenly pussy, even as she listened to the surreal conversation, imagining the veins in her father's neck about to erupt.

"I've liberated her," Carolyn moaned, responding to her pet's ministrations.

"Give me back to my fucking daughter," the father roared.

Mindy was beginning to get really pissed at his arrogance; he was behaving even worse than those asshole Hollywood predators had as they tried to intimidate their way into her pants. But she had her orders, and continued to lick her scrumptious Mistress.

"I'm sorry sir, she is otherwise occupied at the moment," Carolyn replied calmly.

"Doing what?" he asked.

"Tell him, my pet," Carolyn ordered, moving the phone to her submissive pet's mouth.

Mindy answered, "Daddy, I'm licking my Mistress's cunt," doing her best to control her temper, but with a definite edge in her voice.

"Mindy!" he roared. "That is fucking enough!"

That was it! Mindy exploded! She roared right back, "Daddy, shut the fuck up!! There's nothing you can say that anyone gives a shit about, so stop talking and start listening. And calm the fuck down!" She had never used that tone to her father in her entire life.

"Excuse me?" he asked weakly, physically stunned by such words from his daughter. Except for getting that wild hair and traipsing off to Los Angeles, Mindy could always be trusted to be respectful and do what she was told. It was as if his darling little girl had leapt out of ambush and shot him with a Taser! He stumbled to a chair and sat down, trembling with unspent adrenalin.

"I love eating cunt, Daddy," Mindy bragged sadistically. "And with all the practice I'm getting, I'm already pretty good at it."

Carolyn took the phone and said authoritatively, "Now listen closely, Mister Boyd. I own your daughter. She is my live-in full service pet."

Mindy resumed licking. Her Mistress's aroma and taste had reminded her why she was here and had made her angry decision to intimidate her Dad with the blunt truth so much easier.

"Look, you fucking bitch. I'm going to find you and...."

Carolyn interrupted with her best authoritarian CEO voice, "Shut up."

He did.

"Look, mister. I will look after your daughter and support her in ways you never did, and will never be able to," Carolyn continued. "Sometimes I will treat her like a slut and she will love that, and other times I will pamper her as she deserves... like a fabulously wealthy princess."

"You pretentious bitch," he said disdeainfully, but all the fire had gone out of him.

"Goodbye. Your daughter is now my property," Carolyn said and hung up.

"Mindy, you will have no contact with your old family anymore, is that clear?"

"You're my family now," Mindy replied placidly between licks. She had no regrets.

"Now go back to your position by the bed Mindy," Carolyn ordered, as she added, "We have more things to clarify."

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy obeyed, reluctantly, wanting to stay with her face buried in this pussy forever. As she crawled back, she couldn't believe her daring, courage, and even unbridled anger as she had told her father that she was a submissive lesbian. It felt so good.

Carolyn said, "So most important is complete obedience, and although you began with a slight hesitation, you did very well."

"Thank you, Mistress," Mindy said, happy her Mistress was pleased with her.

"Equally important is trust," Carolyn said.

"Of course, Mistress," Mindy nodded.

"Which you demonstrated by calling your father, just as I wished," Carolyn said. "Your telling him off so forcefully was an exciting bonus."

"Thank you, Mistress," Mindy said.

"Now I won't keep you away from your family forever," Carolyn explained. "But I will until you are totally trained and completely comfortable with yourself as a person and as my pet."

"Okay," Mindy nodded, sort of relieved, but scared of the inevitable confrontation on the day she next saw him. But on the other hand, she had discovered just moments ago an inner strength she had never suspected. She wasn't his little girl any more, and she thought she could handle him just fine. Oh. Her Mistress was asking her something.

"What does 'come home' mean?"

"Come to you and kneel before you," Mindy answered.

"And 'come in?'"

"To please you with my tongue, Mistress," Mindy answered.

"It means to eat her cunt," Carmen broke in, annoyed at the prim and proper pet.