2 Mistresses: Different Styles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are you wearing thigh-high stockings under your dress?" Samantha asked.

"Actually," Laura said, for some inexplicable reason she wanted to impress, maybe even shock, this brazen woman, "I'm wearing garters and stockings."

"Is this a secret rebellion, or does squeaky clean have a naughty side?" Samantha asked, her hand moving ever so slowly, like a snail looking for a warm place for shelter, up the prey's leg.

Laura noticed the woman's hand moving up her leg. This wasn't the first time she'd been hit on by a woman. Not even the first time this week, but for some reason she wasn't rejecting this particular advance. It could have been the alcohol, the fact that her asshole of a boyfriend had ditched her for over ten minutes, or it could be the sexy beautiful red haired woman herself, whose green eyes seemed almost hypnotic... either way, she was allowing this to go further than she should. She answered, "I don't think anybody is completely what they're perceived to be."

"Interesting observation. And how would you perceive me?" Samantha asked, leaning closer, as her hand travelled further under the dress of this squeaky clean celebrity.

Laura was feeling the heat: figuratively and literally. Her panties were suddenly damp, the woman's touch and hot breath surprisingly stimulating her. She stammered, "I-I-I don't know."

"You're even sexier when you're flustered," Samantha said, as her hand moved quickly to the star's pussy in one quick strike.

"Ohhhhh," Laura moaned, shocked by the finger suddenly touching her pussy lips.

"You're all wet," Samantha purred, as her fingers traced the wet pussy lips through the satin panties.

"I-um-I," Laura babbled, paralyzed with indecision as her body and mind fought each other.

"It's okay, Laura," Samantha purred. "I know exactly what you need."

Samantha slid a finger inside the 21-year old's panties and into her hot box.

"Oooooooh," Laura moaned, her body feeling like it was about to overheat.

Samantha smiled, as she found her pet-to-be's elusive G-spot and tapped on it, "It's getting pretty hot in here. I think you should come outside with me and get some fresh air."

"I don't know," Laura whimpered weakly, as this stranger had immediately kindled the secret trigger to pleasure inside her that no man had ever been able to discover.

"That wasn't a request," the sexy seductress purred with a firm voice, going in for the kill. "That was an order."

"Who is your friend?" Cole asked.

Laura's eyes went big as she stammered, while she still allowed herself to be molested, "T-t-this is..." She stopped, realizing she had no idea what this woman's name was. Kim had introduced her, but the name was long gone.

Samantha, as she kept tapping on the bewitched, bothered and bewildered girl's g-spot, introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Samantha Summers. I'm a friend of Kim's."

"Nice to meet you," Cole said, as he sat down, taking a lengthy stare at the gorgeous woman's tits.

"You too," Samantha smiled, as she pulled her finger out, not wanting to allow her pet-to-be to come for two reasons. Women on the verge of eruption were far more desperate and willing to obey. And of course she didn't want this clueless football star to uncover her plans to dominate his girlfriend. Samantha was confident that this young star was coming home with her tonight.

"I'd love to visit some more, but unfortunately, I have to get going," Samantha said, as she gave Laura a firm, knowing squeeze.

"Well, maybe another time," Cole said, hopes for a threesome with the two of them already in his head. It hadn't happened yet, but he knew, or thought he knew, his women. Every girl he had ever had would do things that had previously been forbidden to keep a catch like him. It's how he'd sodomized a dozen women, fucked triplets, and even convinced a mom and daughter to commit incest for him. Laura was more of a challenge, because she was shockingly timid for a celebrity, but Cole liked challenges. He also liked being talked about not just on sports channels, but also on TMZ and Extra and so forth.

Samantha stood up and said with a smile, "Come give me a hug."

Laura, her legs like rubber, awkwardly slid out of the booth and stood up.

As they hugged, Samantha whispered, "I expect you in my limo in fifteen minutes, my pet. I'm right in front of the club."

Before Laura could respond or protest or reject the offer, Samantha walked away.

Laura watched her walk away, her head spinning, her body literally quaking. Did she just get called a 'pet'?

When she sat down, Cole said, "Are you okay? You look flustered."

"I don't feel that well," Laura lied, trying to justify her behaviour.

"Don't be kissing me then," Cole said, hating getting sick.

"That's so supportive," Laura said, everything about him suddenly annoying her; his lengthy disappearance, which had allowed her to be molested, his lack of support and his pretentious attitude. Suddenly, she chuckled to herself.

He said, getting defensive, "What? I can't be sick before a game."

She was laughing at the thought that if he knew what Samantha had just proposed he would be all over it, as long as he could be a part of it. Her constant need to fend off his sexual expectations were exhausting. He wanted a threesome, he wanted anal, he wanted to give her a facial. She had refused all of them so far, although she had given him more blow jobs, and swallowed more cum in their six month relationship than in her entire previous life combined. "It's nothing," she said, looking at her watch.

Two girls not looking old enough to even be in the club came to the table and asked, "Cole, we love you. Can we get a selfie?"

"Sure, sexy ladies," Cole smiled, turning on the charm instantly and ignoring his even sexier girlfriend.

Laura was used to this; it happened everywhere they went, yet for the first time ever it pissed her off.

As another glass of wine showed up, Laura downed half of it like it was water as she gave herself some liquid courage for the decision she was making.

Part of her was angry, part of her was confused, but mostly she was horny. Samantha's two minutes of fingering inside her and the stunning demonstration that Laura had a g-spot after all, were the two best minutes of pleasure in her life, and she didn't even get to come. And man, did she need to come.

When the sluts left, Laura said, "I'm not feeling well, I'm going to get a taxi and go home."

"You sure? The auction is only twenty minutes away," he said, knowing he couldn't leave with her until his duties there were completed.

She downed the last half of her wine, something she never did, and said, "Yes, you stay and have fun. I'm going to go home and sleep."

"Or pass out," he joked as he pointed to the empty wineglass she'd just chugged.

"That's the plan," she shrugged, leaning in and kissing him dutifully. As she kissed him, she instantly wondered what Samantha's lips would feel like.

She got up and headed out, not sure if she was going to hail a taxi or go to the limo. Sure, she was curious, but she wasn't a lesbian. But, she was drunk and she was horny.

Once Laura got outside, she saw the limo. She also saw a line of taxis.

The choice was there... 'two roads diverged in a wood and, I took the one less travelled by', was Laura's favourite quote from her favourite poem. Yet, she seldom lived that philosophy, having played it safe most of her life.

Even before she had mentally convinced herself to take a risk and follow the advice in her favourite poem, Laura's legs led her to the limo.

A pretty woman got out of the driver's side and came to open the door for her.

Laura said, "Thank you," as she decided to agree with her legs and take Robert Frost's advice.

Laura was halfway in when she froze.

Kim was in the limo too. And she was on her knees massaging Samantha's foot.

"Come in, my pet," Samantha smiled, acting as if it wasn't strange to have a celebrity massaging her foot.

Laura knew she should turn and leave, she knew entering this limo came with unpredictable consequences, yet her curiosity and sexual hunger overrode the alarm bells ringing in her head. And as absurd as it sounded, being called a 'pet' excited her... even though she couldn't explain why.

Once Laura was in the limo, the door closed behind her and Samantha said, "I'm happy you could make it."

"I wasn't going to," Laura answered, as she sat across from the pretty woman.

"Yes you were," Samantha said. "You debated it, but your body and that sweet, needy pussy of yours decided the moment I touched it."

"I guess," Laura said, trying not to agree, but having a hard time arguing against the truth.

"Come massage my other foot, my pet," Samantha ordered, as she sipped on a glass of wine.

Laura glanced down at Kim, glanced back up at Samantha, then, without any real thought other than the unexpected sense of needing to obey, she moved to the floor and onto her knees in front of a relative stranger. Trying to make a joke out of the awkward situation she joked, "Good to be working with you again, Kim."

Kim was mortified to be caught in such a position but had been excited when Samantha ordered her to the limo. She was excited not only because she thought that meant Samantha had failed at corrupting Laura, but also excited because she had been craving Samantha's pussy from the moment her Mistress had walked in the door earlier that evening.

Kim stammered, as she watched the sweet girl cautiously take the other foot, "N-n-not how I imagined working together again."

Samantha relaxed as she sipped her wine and had both her feet massaged.

Laura couldn't explain it, but she was actually enjoying the act of obeying, which in retrospect was what she did all the time with her director, or producer, or agent or, lately, boyfriend. And although she had never been with a woman other than some high school kissing, she had been slightly curious. But worries about her reputation had prevented any exploration. Yet somehow she sensed that although she was arrogant, this woman would be discreet.

Samantha then ordered, "Kim, that will be all."

Kim looked up surprised. "You want me to leave?"

"I need some alone time with my new pet here," Samantha explained, looking down at the young starlet. "But trust me, you will be rewarded soon for your obedience."

"Thank you, Mistress," Kim replied. Her pussy tingled at the promise of a reward, but she was disappointed it wasn't going to be now.

Laura heard the word 'Mistress' and was shocked. Even though it was obvious there was a sexual hierarchy between Samantha and Kim, she had never expected such a formal title. Oddly, it excited her, her pussy tingling even more.

"Goodbye, Kim," Samantha said, her tone implying 'leave now.'

Kim nodded, "Goodbye, Mistress. Goodbye, Laura."

"Bye Kim, it was great to see you again," Laura said, trying to keep the conversation normal in a situation that was far from normal.

Kim left.

As soon as the door closed, Samantha looked down at the beautiful celebrity, the rush of turning a straight woman never getting old. She asked, "Is your cunt wet, my pet?"

Hearing the word 'cunt' surprised the starlet, especially coming from another woman, yet the answer to the question was undeniably yes. Her panties were soaked. So she admitted the truth as she answered, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Samantha questioned, wanting to hear the squeaky clean celebrity say the nastiest word for vagina.

"Yes, Mistress," Laura corrected, wanting to please this woman who had got her so horny back in the club. She wanted that pleasure again.

"Yes, Mistress, what?" Samantha questioned, pleasantly surprised to hear the pretty woman use the potent word so quickly. This was likely the beginning of a lifelong submission. Unknown to Laura, Samantha was confident she had just created a lesbian... and she would hammer the final nails into the coffin of heterosexuality before the night was over.

Laura wasn't sure what the woman wanted. After a moment, she caught on and said, "Yes, Mistress, my pussy is wet."

"Your cunt," Samantha corrected firmly as she explained, "pets have cunts."

Laura was in awe of this red haired, ravishing and dominant seductress, who somehow knew the full panoply of secret desires deep inside her that Laura didn't know even existed. If Cole had told her she had a cunt he would be dead, but coming from this woman it seemed appropriate. She replied, saying the word she had only uttered once before in her life, "Yes, Mistress, my cunt is dripping wet."

Samantha smiled, the word sounding so hot coming out of those sweet innocent lips. She asked, "Why is your cunt wet, my pet?"

"I don't know," Laura answered, which was true. There wasn't a really good answer. Before this moment she had never been tempted by the idea of sex with another woman. Toyed with the idea perhaps, but she had never taken a single step in that direction.

"I believe you do know," Samantha said, wanting to make the new pet say it, as she opened her legs slightly to reveal her red haired pussy.

Laura couldn't help but look between the legs of the hypnotic woman. She had never wanted to lick a pussy, but as the legs opened, revealing one, she suddenly did. She couldn't explain it, but as she stared at the red bush she wanted to bury her face in it.

Samantha smiled at the look of undeniable hunger that was in the star's eyes. There was no doubt, she was won over. The only question left was how far she could push this new pet tonight. She asked again, "Why is your cunt wet, my pet?"

Laura tore her stare away from the red covered pussy, actually finding it strange in 2016 to see hair on a pussy, and answered, "Your finger drove me wild."

"That's it?" Samantha asked, opening her legs more.

Laura glanced back down at the treasure between the red haired Goddess's legs as she admitted, "I don't know. I just feel compelled to obey you."

Do you want to eat my cunt, Laura?" Samantha asked, liking to use the pet's real name once in a while to remind her who she is.

"Yes," Laura nodded, as she stared at the pussy as if it were dinner.

"Have you eaten cunt before?" Samantha asked bluntly.

"No," Laura admitted.

"No what?" Samantha reminded her.

"No, Mistress, I have not eaten cunt before," Laura answered.

"But you want to taste mine? Samantha asked, knowing that at this point delaying the submission only made the pet-to-be more eager.

"Yes, Mistress," Laura nodded.

"Why?" Samantha asked, as she moved her hand to her pussy and parted her pink lips for the pretty starlet.

"I want to please you," Laura answered, her mouth-watering.

"Go ahead, my pet," Samantha offered, opening her legs fully, "It's time to change your life forever."

"You did that when you found my G-spot," Laura smiled, looking up at the sexy siren.

Samantha chuckled, "Men can't find a location with a map, never mind without one."

"Isn't that the truth," Laura nodded, as she moved herself between her Mistress's legs. Did she now have a Mistress? And if she did, what a strange thing to suddenly have.

Samantha watched the sweet celebrity slowly move her head between her legs.

Laura paused briefly when she was a couple of inches from the pussy... no, the cunt. Not because she was having second thoughts, but because the scent that suddenly enveloped her was exotic and tantalizing. She sniffed softly, savouring the bouquet. Then she leaned the last couple of inches and licked. She really wasn't sure what it would taste like. She'd never been this close to a 'cunt' before, so all she had to go on was the common masculine complaint that it tasted like stale fish. So her first sampling was done cautiously, expecting it to be tart and unpleasant. Her eyes widened. It was sweet and it was heavenly! After that one lick, one sampling, she knew she was a changed woman.

Samantha watched the pet. She loved the look in their eyes when they first got a sniff of her unique bouquet, kept strong by nestling in her pubic hair. She also loved the tentativeness that was always followed by eagerness. "That's it," she moaned softly. "Lick your Mistress's cunt. You will be doing this very often from now on."

Hearing those words both scared Laura and excited her. She wasn't sure what the redheaded beauty had planned for her after today and was worried that this one indiscretion could ruin her career... although being it was 2016, her being bi or lesbian would likely make her more popular, not less. Yet, she was nervous about being controlled by her lust and by a woman she didn't really know at all. On the other hand, as she licked the wet pussy, savouring each lap, she couldn't imagine facing the prospect of never tasting this again.

"Amber, drive," Samantha ordered, deciding she was taking this eager pet back to her place for a night of training.

Laura froze briefly. Where was she taking her?

"Keep licking, my pet," Samantha ordered, not telling the pet more.

Laura obeyed even as anxiety coursed through her for the first time. Had she made a mistake? As she licked, her head spun with sudden unimaginable consequences. She loved the taste and scent, she loved the feeling of obeying, and being on her knees felt so natural. This was in marked contrast to sucking a cock; that always felt like a chore. On the other hand she didn't like the feeling of not being in control. The decision to obey was one she had made herself that she had controlled, but as she felt the limo start to move she realized her escape hatches had just slammed shut and she was suddenly not in control at all.

Samantha grabbed the bottle of wine, grabbed the pet's head and held it against her pussy as she slid her ass to the edge of her seat.

Laura again felt her lack of control when her head was being held deep in the pussy, but she kept licking, the addiction to the taste overriding the anxiety of no control.

Samantha then ordered, "Have some wine, my pet," as she let go of Laura's head and slowly poured wine down her belly to trickle down her pussy lips.

Laura was surprised by the sudden liquid drizzling down. Yet, the mixture of wine and pussy was a natural pairing, like peanut butter and jelly, and the fact that Samantha was controlling the flow of wine enhanced her submission.

"Get drunk on my cunt," Samantha said, as she watched the starlet's licking get more eager, forcing her to forget about her insecurities.

Laura lapped hungrily, wanting more wine, more pussy. Suddenly her only focus was pleasing the redheaded Mistress. She wanted to make her come, to taste the full flood of the woman's pussy juice.

Samantha poured a third of a bottle during the twenty minute drive to her hotel, controlling her coming by utilising skills she had spent years in honing, even as her orgasm built. Finally, wanting to come, to reward her newest pet for over half an hour of licking pussy, she grabbed the pet's head and began slowly grinding her pussy while the pet licked.

Laura was drunk: drunk on wine, drunk on pussy and drunk on lust. She assumed the sudden aggressiveness by her Mistress was an unspoken order, so she began licking hungrily, focusing on the swollen clit.

Samantha's legs stiffened and her long delayed orgasm coursed through her quickly as she flooded the pet's face with her cum.

Laura's knees were aching, but as she felt her face suddenly become drenched and heard Mistress's loud moan, she lapped with pride. She had made her Mistress come!!

Samantha held the starlet's head deep into her pussy until her orgasm was done, before she let her head go and said, "That was very good for a first time, my pet."