2 Mistresses: Different Styles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Mistress," Laura replied, still on her knees.

"You may take a seat and get off those knees; they must be sore," Samantha said.

Laura joked, as she thankfully got off her knees, "Yes, usually if I'm on my knees, it's only for a couple of minutes."

"Does Cole have a quick trigger?" Samantha asked.

"Don't all men?" Laura quipped.

"I suppose they do," Samantha laughed, before adding, "Don't worry my pet, you are about to get the fuck of your life."

Laura's eyes went big. She wasn't going to be made to fuck another guy was she? Somehow being with another woman didn't feel like cheating, Cole didn't have a cunt. But if she fucked another guy, well, that was definitely cheating.

The limo slowed to a stop.

"We are here," Samantha said, slipping back into her heels.

"Where?" Laura asked.

"My hotel," Samantha said. "You're sleeping over."

"Oh," Laura said, unsure if she was happy with this revelation or not.

Samantha added, as Amber opened the door for her, "But there likely won't be a lot of sleeping."

Samantha got out, getting a helping hand from Amber. She said, "Come, my pet, it's time to begin your training."

'Begin my training?' Laura thought to herself. This scared her even as it turned her on. She followed the beautiful redhead out of the limo.

Samantha walked into the hotel and Laura followed behind. A couple of fans called out to Laura, but she just gave them an apparently innocent casual wave and kept going.

They took the elevator to the top floor and arrived in a penthouse suite. Laura saw a pretty Asian in a traditional western maid's outfit on her knees, waiting. Laura wondered how long the woman had been waiting.

"Good evening, Mistress," greeted Keiko, Samantha's New York maid and servant. She had maids in over a dozen cities. Keiko was actually a lawyer in her regular job, but she always came to serve Samantha whenever she was called upon.

Laura wondered how many people referred to the Domme as Mistress.

"Keiko, please take Laura to the master bedroom and place her in position for me," Samantha instructed.

"Of course, Mistress," Keiko nodded, looking at the newest pet a bit dismissively. Even though she was very pretty, and looked somewhat familiar, this was almost certainly a one night stand. She had seen many of those over the years.

Samantha turned to Laura and said, "Do as Keiko instructs. I will be there soon."

Laura was petrified. This was way more than she bargained for.

"Did you hear me?" Samantha asked.

"Yes," Laura nodded, still unsure what to say.

Samantha was confident that Laura was a complete submissive. So instead of her usual threatening, she offered, "Laura, if you want to leave, you may. But if you do, you will never discover what real pleasure is. If you go, we will pretend this never happened, and I will not 'out' you. Your reputation is safe. However if you opt to stay, you become thoroughly my pet, and I will train you in the ultimate pleasures of the body, and also how to become who you truly are in your core, a complete submissive."

Laura was conflicted. She knew logically she should leave. She had always been demure and her sexual activities conservative. What was about to happen here was outrageously kinky! But her experiences so far tonight were more exciting than any other evening she could remember, and she desperately wanted to repeat the pleasure she had felt back at the club. And she couldn't wait to taste her again. After a pause to process Mistress Samantha's words, Laura nodded, "I understand, Mistress."

"So, you are staying and giving yourself to me?" Samantha asked bluntly.

Those words again sounded scary, they described what she wanted more than anything at the moment. So Laura answered, "Yes, Mistress, I will stay and willingly give myself to you."

"Good, then follow Keiko and obey her," Samantha instructed and walked away.

Laura replied, "Yes, Mistress."

Keiko said, "Please follow me."

Laura obeyed and followed Keiko down a surprisingly long hallway to be in a single suite at a hotel, past a couple of rooms and into a large master bedroom.

"Please remove your dress," Keiko instructed.

Laura nervously did.

"Bra and panties, too," Keiko added, as she considered the garter belt and stockings and wondered whether her Mistress would want those left on. She decided to keep them on.

Laura removed her bra to reveal her firm 36C breasts, and then her panties to reveal a completely shaved cunt.

Keiko said, "Get onto the bed and on all fours."

Laura again obeyed wordlessly. Once on the bed and on all fours, a position she rarely was in sexually (she liked the missionary position and Cole liked her on top... there was little variety in their relationship). "Mistress will be with you shortly, ma'am," Keiko said, before leaving tonight's submissive to wait and consider her fate.

Laura remained on her hands and knees for a few minutes. The position was slightly humiliating, another symbol of being a pet, yet it made Laura's desperate pussy leak. She wondered how long she would have to wait. She wondered what her Mistress planned to do to her. She wondered if this was going to be more than a one night stand. She then wondered how much she wanted this to be more than a one night stand.

Samantha made the starlet (a new pet mustn't give herself airs) wait for fifteen minutes, loving to push a new pet to the limits of insecurity before she took them hard. Samantha got undressed, kept her thigh highs on since she now found them sexy, donned a large vibrating ten inch strap-on cock and headed to her bedroom.

"You look hot on all fours, Laura Madison," Samantha complimented, using her pet's full name.

Laura turned around and saw a massive cock sticking out of her Mistress and gasped. It was way longer and thicker than Cole's cock, or either of her other previous lovers' cocks. As she stared at the redhead's firm but small tits, her pussy gushed with anticipation at what was obviously to come. "Thank you, Mistress," Laura replied, as Samantha got on the bed behind her.

"Ready to get fucked?" Samantha asked.

"God, yes!" Laura answered, both excited and scared to have that massive cock fill her wanton cunt.

"Tell me what you want, my slut," Samantha ordered, calling her a more vulgar name for the first time... the levels of submission building on top of each other.

Laura didn't flinch at being called a slut... at the moment that was exactly who she was. She was on a stranger's bed, clad only in a garter-belt and stockings, on all fours, waiting to get fucked by a woman. That was slutty and, truth be told, she wanted to be slutty. She answered, looking directly into Samantha's eyes, "Please Mistress, make me your lesbian slut."

"Is that your version of dirty talk?" Samantha asked, as she rubbed the massive toy cock up and down the starlet's wet pussy lips.

"I've never done dirty talk, Mistress," Laura admitted, always feeling weird and unnatural talking dirty.

"You're an actress," Samantha pointed out, as she pushed the cock only a couple of inches into the starlet once and then back out. "Act."

Laura moaned as her cunt was filled and felt a rush of disappointment when the cock was pulled out as fast as it had filled her. Desperate to have it back in her, she begged, becoming a complete wanton slut, "Mistress, please pound this diva's tight cunt and make her a bimbo cum slut for you."

"Much better," Samantha smiled, knowing the video camera she had installed earlier today in hopes of seducing Pam Thomas was filming, and would have captured that hot declaration. She didn't plan to release the video, she didn't even plan to blackmail her; she was confident Laura was going to be a lifelong pet, but it was always good to have the video in case she ever needed to put some leverage on the submissive.

Samantha slid the entire cock deep inside her newest pet and Laura screamed, her cunt stretched wider than ever before and the cock reaching depths unimaginable in her, "Oh my God, Mistress."

"What, my slut?" Samantha asked, her cock buried deep in the pet, but not moving.

"It's so fucking big," Laura answered, before adding, wanting to impress her Mistress with her nasty talk, "and fills my wet cunt so fucking full."

"You want me to pound your slut box?" Samantha asked, as she gave one hard thrust.

"Oooooooh, fuck, yes Mistress, pound me like a dirty fucking whore," Laura babbled, really getting into the role of a slut.

Samantha asked, "I do want something from you," Samantha said, giving three quick thrusts.

"Anything," Laura moaned, not thinking with her head but her cunt.

"I want two passes to your movie premiere and after party," Samantha revealed, thinking Laura would be a perfect gateway to Pam Thomas.

A brief worry cascaded through her, what did her Mistress want with tickets to the movie premiere? Was she going to out her?

Samantha continued, "And don't worry, your submissive sex slave secret will remain between you and me. I'm only malicious if you make me be so."

"Okay," Laura nodded. "I can get you two passes."

"Excellent," Samantha said. "And in return I'll give you the orgasm of your lifetime and end your obviously mundane sex life."

"Yes, Mistress," Laura moaned, as suddenly she began to be fucked... hard.

Samantha roughly fucked her new celebrity plaything, feeling a rush of adrenaline at such a high profile addition. As well, the opportunity to get revenge on Carolyn Adams was now within reach. She would soon get Pam Thomas.

"Oh my God, so good," Laura whimpered, as her Mistress slammed into her, making the massive cock create intense pleasure.

"Don't come without permission," Samantha warned, as she continued pounding the beautiful starlet... who suddenly was no longer squeaky clean.

"Oh, God, okay," Laura responded, even as she felt her orgasm rising quickly.

"I own that cunt now, Laura," Samantha explained. "Any time I want to fuck it, any time I want your pretty face buried between my legs you will make it happen, is that clear?"

"Oh, God," Laura whimpered, the idea so hot, so twisted and so dangerous.

"Is that a yes, slut?" Samantha questioned, stopping again, buried deep in the horny pet.

"Yes, yes, yes," Laura repeated, desperate to have the cock fucking her again.

"You may come," Samantha said, happy with the eager agreement as she resumed fucking her newest pet.

"Oh God, yes, thank you," Laura babbled, as the orgasm continued to rise again.

"Come, my fucking whore," Samantha demanded, fucking her hard.

"Oh yes, call me names," Laura replied, the derogatory names somehow enhancing even more her growing orgasm.

"Come, my pussy-munching, pussy-gaping and soon ass-taking Southern bimbo," Samantha listed, continuing to dominate the sweet starlet.

"Oooooooooh, yes," Laura screamed, as her orgasm hit her like lightning. She heard the anal comment but was too far gone to think of anything but the intense pleasure that suddenly erupted through her.

Samantha quickly pulled the cock out, slid her fingers inside the leaking, trembling cunt and found the G-spot. She tapped it repeatedly, making Laura collapse forward as her orgasm somehow became more intense as her body burned with euphoria.

"This pleasure only comes from complete obedience to me, my pet," Samantha said, as she continued tapping the G-spot.

"Oooooooh, no more," Laura said, the intense pleasure too much as her head suddenly went light and she passed out.

Samantha pulled her fingers out, took off the strap-on and prepared herself for bed. When she returned, Laura was still asleep. She considered waking her up, she wanted one more orgasm, but decided not to. Instead, she called Keiko into her bedroom and had the Asian submissive give her a massage and then a pussy munching.

As Samantha enjoyed the Asian's expert tongue, she grabbed her iPad and booked her flight to Los Angeles. She smiled to herself as she pondered the saying 'revenge is a dish best served cold'... and although that was true, she planned to make her revenge white hot.

THE END OF PART 2

Coming next: Pet Training Day 1