2 Mistresses: Different Styles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn gave Carmen a look that said a thousand words and Carmen instantly bowed her head down.

"And 'come beside?'"

"To come stand slightly behind, but beside you," Mindy answered, loving the strange structure of the surreal situation.

"There are other 'come' commands," Carolyn explained. "There is 'come hold', which is where you are not allowed to come and there is 'come now' which I believe is pretty self-explanatory."

"I think so," Mindy nodded, still completely in awe of this powerful, sexy, woman.

"During your training, Carmen will be in charge and you will obey her as you would me," Carolyn explained.

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy nodded, as she glanced over to a stone-faced Carmen.

"And Carmen, don't abuse your power," Carolyn warned.

"Of course not, Mistress," Carmen nodded, excited by the opportunity to train the young submissive.

"And for the next week, you will have daily tasks that you must complete," Carolyn said, before adding, "I doubt that any of them will be as intense as the phone call you just made."

"I understand, Mistress," Mindy nodded, now willing to do anything she was told... especially after breaking all ties with her family... officially.

"So your real training will start tomorrow. But first, Mindy, you need to be rewarded for your obedient behaviour," Carolyn said, "Are you wet, my pet?"

"Very," Mindy nodded.

"Carmen, go help Mindy with the Sybian," Carolyn ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Carmen nodded, as she got back up and walked over to the Sybian. She ordered, "Mindy, come and straddle the cock."

"Yes, Mistress Carmen," Mindy replied, wanting to show her obedience to both. If Mistress Carolyn said Carmen was in charge, Mindy had no further arguments. Mindy got up, walked over to the big machine and straddled it.

Mindy was beginning to lower herself on the cock, when Carmen ordered, "Stop. Did I say lower yourself on the cock?"

"No, Mistress," Mindy said, freezing. "You said straddle it."

"Always listen to instructions very closely, is that clear?" Carmen said.

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy nodded, trying to keep her balance.

"Do you want to fuck yourself?" Carmen asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy admitted, before adding, trying to get in Carmen's good graces, "If you allow me to."

"If I say yes, will you lick my asshole?" Carmen asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy nodded, even though that wasn't overly appealing. On the other hand she was quite intrigued at the thought of squeezing those big booty ass cheeks.

"Lower yourself on the cock," Carmen ordered.

"Thank you, Mistress," Mindy eagerly obeyed, the cock easily sliding inside her.

Carolyn sat down and watched her new pet. The pleasurable facial expressions women make using the Sybian have always been sensuous and impossible to fake... especially the first time a woman sits on one. The cameras around the room were all on, including one that would be filming Mindy for posterity.

"Ready?" Carmen asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy nodded.

Carmen turned the toy on and ordered, "Now, no coming yet. You'll let the pleasure build slowly."

"Okay," Mindy whimpered, as the buzzing inside her pussy began. The crazy day, the teasing, even yelling at her father, had her very excited, and it would be difficult to last very long.

Carolyn smiled at the look of pleasure on Mindy's face the moment the machine was turned on. Mindy was a beautiful woman and her facial expressions of pleasure, unguarded, only enhanced that beauty.

As Mindy's moans began getting louder, Carmen warned, "No coming, slut."

Being called 'slut' was a slap in the face, yet she did her best to obey the command. "Yes, Mistress."

Carmen then turned the toy from low to high.

"FUCK!" Mindy screamed, the pleasure going from gentle to volcanic in a heartbeat. Her body erupted and she had no control of the pleasure that cascaded through her as she came in seconds.

Carmen scoffed, "We definitely have some work to do in regards to orgasm control."

"She is raw," Carolyn spoke, having enjoyed watching Mindy's orgasm.

"I'm sorry," Mindy whimpered, as the orgasm kept coursing through her, the toy still vibrating intensely inside her.

Carolyn walked over to the pet and said, "Tonight Mindy, you may come as many times as you wish. But, after today, you will only come when instructed, and there will be consequences whenever you come without permission."

"Okay," Mindy agreed, even though she didn't like the idea at all. How in hell can you stop an orgasm?

Carolyn, hearing the reluctance in Mindy's voice, explained, "Mindy, remember I own you now. And I know what is best for you. I knew with your father, and I know now."

"Yes, I'm sorry, Mistress," Mindy apologized, never wanting to question, even in tone, her obedience to her Mistress. But she knew she was an open book, unable to hide anything from her Mistress. And she knew she wasn't perfect; she would have moments of weakness. She guessed that was what her training was for: to become a perfect vessel of servitude, inside and out.

"Orgasm control is a form of discipline, but also a skill that will allow you orgasms that you can't even begin to fathom."

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy nodded, even as a second orgasm seemed to be beginning to build while the first one wasn't quite done with its journey.

"Do you want your dessert, my pet?" Carolyn asked, moving her pussy within her pet's reach.

"Yessss, Mistress," Mindy moaned, as she opened her eyes to see Carolyn's pussy right in front of her.

"Go ahead, my pet," Carolyn offered. "Enjoy the honour of giving even while receiving."

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy obeyed, as she buried her face in heaven. A cock vibrating her entire body, mixed with a pussy moisturising her face was definitely a new high. She wasn't on drugs, but she was high on pleasure and obedience.

Carolyn loved Mindy's submissiveness, when she surrendered it was pure, without the defiance or jealousy that Carmen occasionally exhibited... although Carmen actively enjoyed getting punished, so she sometimes misbehaved for no other reason than getting disciplined. While it was unlikely Mindy would enjoy the bondage room, she would submit. Carmen loved the bondage room. Each pet had her own mysteries to be uncovered, and Carolyn was an excellent detective.

Carmen was horny and jealous. She didn't like sharing her Mistress, even though she had been doing so since day one. In addition to Carolyn's seductions and one night stands, plus her many pets around the world, in this very house she competed with Daisy, Savannah and Audrey, not to mention Darian when she was home... but it seemed that Carmen found Mindy a bigger threat than anyone.

"Come again while you're licking me, my pet," Carolyn ordered.

Mindy smirked to herself, since tonight she was going to come with or without the order. Sitting astride this amazing Sybian vibrating at full throttle, the orgasms lining up in her immediate future were like descending Tetris blocks, one after another after another. "Yes, Mistress," she moaned into her Mistress's pussy.

Carolyn's own orgasm was slowly building, as she enjoyed the pleasure of watching her pet come again and again.


Mindy came four more times before she was finally rewarded with Carolyn's sweet cum. Mindy eagerly, although weakly, her body completely spent, lapped up the cum that had, little more than a week ago, officially made her a lesbian... had convinced her without a doubt to follow blindly into an unknown future... a future that now seemed filled with exciting but unrevealed horizons.

When Carolyn's orgasm was done, she moved away and said, "Mindy, go and serve Carmen, her pussy is likely feeling very neglected."

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy nodded, as the machine shut off. When she got off the massive fuck machine, her legs gave out and she collapsed onto the floor.

Carolyn chuckled, "Your legs probably feel like rubber."

"I think they're broken, or perhaps melted," Mindy joked, as she lay on the floor.

"Maybe you should just straddle her face, Carmen," Carolyn suggested.

"Gladly," Carmen nodded, horny and wanting to be in a position of power. Straddling a face was definitely a position of power. She quickly did exactly that and already horny, began grinding her pussy on the new pet's face.

Mindy just lay there and tried to lick as her face was roughly used. The pussy almost suffocating her was both intoxicating, the scent strong and appealing, and humiliating, as she was just being used for another woman's pleasure. Carmen didn't seem to want her to do anything except lick and submit, which was fortunate; right now she didn't have the strength to do much of anything else. If dominating her was all that Carmen wanted at the moment, Mindy was content in her rightful place.

Carmen put her hands on the pet's tits and manhandled them roughly as she asserted her rightful spot above her, physically and metaphorically. She ground her pussy on the pet; she bounced up and down on the pet. Then she climaxed, coating the pet's face with her cum.

Mindy's entire face was coated as Carmen's cum flooded out of her. Mindy lapped up (down) as much as she could, in awe of how different and yet how similar Carmen's pussy tasted in comparison to Mistress Carolyn's.

When Carmen got off her, she looked at the pet's wet face and smiled; she had always been a squirter. "You look really hot coated in my pussy juice. It's a fashion accessory for you that we'll need to repeat often."

"Thank you, Mistress, I'd like that," Mindy replied ludicrously. Or not? She realised that she enjoyed the dirty sensation, and how sticky Carmen's cum was, and how good it tasted as she used her fingers to guide as much of it as she could into her mouth, and how appropriate it felt to have been used this way. She realised that the shameful feeling she had previously associated with humiliation had been caused almost totally by her own resistance to who she was. At this moment her humiliation felt much less... less humiliating. The shameful part of it was still present, but noticeably less than previously. She was making progress in her self-realisation, but as they say, 'it's a long journey from the head to the heart.' Yes, she decided, she would definitely enjoy Carmen's cum all over her face on a regular basis.

Carolyn picked up her phone and texted: Daisy come and take Mindy to her room and give her a massage.

Carolyn said, "Daisy will be here soon to take you back to your room and give you a massage. Don't say 'no' like you did for the bath. Your body needs this."

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy nodded, smiling wearily. "I think you may have broken me."

"Oh, my pet," Carolyn smiled wickedly. "This is just the beginning."

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy nodded, not yet ready to move.

"And Mindy," Carolyn added.

"Yes, Mistress?" Mindy asked.

"Welcome to the family."

SAMANTHA SUMMERS

Samantha was formulating her revenge plan. She was considering a possible corporate takeover of Elegance Stockings.

She had learned Pam Thomas was in Toronto filming a new movie, but a source of a source of a source suggested that she may end up in Manhattan for the grand opening of a new club owned by model Sarah Storm.

Samantha had never met Sarah but knew enough models that within half an hour she had acquired a pass to the exclusive grand opening.

Samantha figured this was the most likely approach to meeting the current 'it' girl.

Samantha chose to wear one of the three dresses she had ended up buying while in Paris, as well as a pair of Elegance Stockings, as she figured it would be a helpful conversation piece to get things started if Pam was indeed there.

Samantha was there for an hour, showing up an hour late to make an appearance, but there was no sign of Pam Thomas.

Two actresses, a Broadway singer and a 2000's sitcom star, both of whom Samantha had seduced and dominated in the past were there, and they were likely willing pussy munchers if she snapped her fingers, but she wanted a new pet... she was in the mood for a new seduction. And she wanted Pam Thomas.

Then Laura Madison walked in. She was the rare ex-Disney television star who hadn't magically turned into a complete slut mere seconds after her contact with Mickey Mouse ended.

Even though she was still very young, having recently reached her twenty first birthday, Laura's triple threat career was soaring. She was a budding movie star, had a sexy country voice and was dating Cole Stevens, the New York Giants' all-star pretty boy quarterback.

And the beautiful Southern belle from New Orleans had somehow kept her Disney squeaky clean image and avoided becoming tabloid fodder like so many of her fellow Disney alumnae.

Of course, that made the sweet, Southern belle with a sexy Houston accent, the next target for the on-the-prowl seductress, Samantha.

Samantha watched the beautiful twenty-one-year-old walk in, arm in arm with the incredibly handsome Cole Stevens. Samantha briefly mused to herself just how ridiculously beautiful any offspring would probably be.

Samantha also knew from her research on Pam Thomas that the first movie that Laura had co-starring in was having its red carpet opening in a couple weeks. And get this... her co-star was none other than Pam Thomas herself. Serendipity!

Samantha interpreted the sweet girl's appearance here as a sign of favour from the seduction goddesses as well as a perfect opportunity to meet Pam Thomas. Seduce Laura, get an invite to the movie premiere, get introduced to Pam Thomas by her co-star, and voilà!

She also noticed Laura was wearing nylons and Samantha was confident they were Elegance Stockings... the perfect conversation piece when the moment offered itself.

Samantha watched her prey for an hour with the patience of a cat, and when her man left her, Samantha pounced.

As Samantha had waited outside her mouse hole, she texted all her pets at the party and asked if any of them knew Laura personally. To Samantha's surprise it was the has-been television actress. She knew Laura from a television special they had done together a couple of years earlier.

Kim MacDonald came to the table of her only Mistress. Her seduction by Samantha was the only time she had ever cheated on her husband of over twenty years.

"Hi, Mistress," Kim greeted, nervous and excited. Although she wasn't a lesbian and loved her non-Hollywood husband, she couldn't resist the seductive temptation of the beautiful redhead and was as nervous as all hell at the prospect of tasting her sweet honeypot again.

"I want you to introduce me to Laura Madison," Samantha said.

Kim knew instantly why, and tried to protect the sweet image of the wholesome Southerner. Laura was an anomaly among the twisted pack of female celebrities. She included herself in that description, thinking back to her sucking off all three male men who had been responsible for the breakthrough of her first movie role many years ago (pre-husband, but really kinky). "Mistress, she is a very sweet girl. As impossible as this seems, she is a true innocent."

"Every girl has her secret side," Samantha said confidently, even more determined to add this Laura to her harem of submissives.

Kim wasn't going to argue, because in her twenty years in the business she had seen many squeaky clean images shattered by one wild night, or one dark secret revealed. Plus, she knew from personal experience Samantha's ruthless persuasiveness.

"Introduce me now," Samantha ordered, a couple minutes after she had watched Cole leave her alone, "or you'll never taste my cunt again."

"Yes, Mistress," Kim obeyed, already feeling guilty for putting the sweet Laura in the grasp of the seductress and hoping the young star could resist the temptation... but prevarications aside, there was no way she could ever convince herself to disobey Samantha.

Samantha followed her reluctant pet toward the table.

Reaching the table, Laura saw Kim and instantly leapt up and gave her a big boisterous hug. Kim was like a mother to her, especially when she had been just beginning in the acting business.

"Long time, no see," Laura greeted.

"Agreed," Kim nodded, before adding, "you're even legal now."

"Yep, I'm all grown up," Laura joked, "I had my first legal drink six weeks ago!" In the special with Kim she had played an insecure teenager.

"That's for sure," Kim nodded, admiring Laura's self-confidence and poise.

Samantha subtly pinched Kim's ass and Kim said, "Oh, Laura, I'd like you to meet a good friend of mine, Samantha Summers."

Laura smiled, looking at the beautiful, well-dressed and very pretty woman, "Hi, Samantha."

"Hi, Laura," Samantha replied, taking her hand. "It's an honour to meet you."

Laura smiled genuinely, "Well, any friend of Kim's is a friend of mine."

"May I join you?" Samantha asked, confident Laura would be too sweet to say no.

Laura was surprised by the question, as usually a new acquaintance only wanted a selfie or an autograph. "Um, sure," she nodded, sliding back to the table.

Kim said, lying since he wasn't even here, "It was great to see you, but I have to go find my husband."

"Tell him hi," Laura smiled.

"Will do," Kim agreed, leaving the two alone. She was worried but curious. Could Samantha seduce the squeaky-clean Laura? If anyone could turn white into black it was definitely Samantha.

Samantha's hand 'accidentally' rubbed Laura's leg and as expected felt what had to be Elegance Stockings.

"Sorry" Samantha apologized.

"No problem," Laura shrugged.

"So what is your next big project?" Samantha asked.

"I'm doing 'Saturday Night Live' in three weeks," Laura answered; besides that plum and a movie premier, in truth she was between projects... finally.

"Singing or acting?" Samantha asked.

"Both," Laura answered, as she finished her drink.

"That will be fun," Samantha said, already bored of the generic chat she was creating, but figuring it was a necessary tactic in such a high profile seduction.

"I'm kind of nervous," Laura admitted. "I've never done any live acting."

"Isn't your whole life acting?" Samantha asked.

Laura asked, "What do you mean?"

"Always smiling, always happy," Samantha answered. "It must be exhausting."

"Actually," Laura admitted, her usual cheery self, as she looked around for her boyfriend, "I love it all."

"If you're looking for Cole, last I saw him with three young girls were all over him," Samantha lied, knowing that jealousy was often a way to open the door of possibility.

She shrugged, "That happens all the time."

"It must be annoying," Samantha said, trying to get the girl to open up to her.

"You get used to it," Laura said, trying to act casual, even though she was indeed annoyed. He'd been gone a good ten minutes. It was his idea to drag her along and have a night out. He was here to MC a charity auction, and Laura would rather have stayed at home. She was very accomplished at faking her role of gregarious star, but in truth she was an extreme introvert and would much rather have been at home watching Netflix than mingling with other celebrities, wannabee celebrities and well-heeled fans.

"I can't imagine," Samantha said, trying to appear sympathetic. After a pause, she asked, "So, are you wearing Elegance Stockings?"

"What? Yes, I am," Laura said, surprised by the question, as well as by someone having the perception to notice such a thing. These stockings were very new. She had received a few pairs of Elegances, as well as the sexy dress she was wearing tonight, as a twenty-first birthday present from her friend Pam. Coincidentally, this was the first time she had worn either the dress or the nylons. She was surprised how silky soft both the nylons and the dress were... making her feel sexier than normal.

Samantha moved her hand to the pretty young star's nylon clad leg and said, "They are the silkiest stockings I've ever worn."

Laura was surprised that this relative stranger would place a hand on her leg, but for some reason she didn't move it, or move away. Instead, she agreed, "Yes, I've never had such soft stockings."