Wanna Try Something Better?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn opened her mouth taking the head of his cock inside. It was knobby, not streamlined like Ben's. She opened her eyes, staring cross-eyed down the thick shaft. He was as big as Ben, but it was different looking. She stared up at Abu. Earlier, she'd been happy the ugly man was kneeling behind her. He was skinny, white hair covered a slightly sunk-in chest above a little potbelly. More white hair ran from his navel down connecting with his pubes. His dark beady eyes stared down at her from under his Kufi. His beard was mostly white but peppered with black. Abu's huge cock looked freakish sticking out from his skinny body compared to Ben's magnificent cock sticking out from his more muscular form.

Abu thrust his cock into her mouth. She nearly gagged as Ben gave an equally powerful thrust behind her, pushing Abu's cock down her throat. He was a nasty little man, but at least he'd washed his cock for her. It didn't taste like ass or warming fluid. It was clean, but his pubes were giving off a pungent masculine smell that filled her nostrils, eliciting a moan from the back of her throat as she started to enjoy sucking Abu's cock.

Her orgasm came quick and took her by surprise. Her nose pushed into Abu's white pubes, her moans turning to a gag as she started to choke. Abu pushed back on her forehead while pulling back on his hips. His cock cleared her lips bobbing hypnotically before her eyes as she caught her breath. The head of Abu's cock was a knobby ball with a large flare to the glans. She'd felt it pressing the top of her throat as she sucked it past her uvula. The black phallus curved slightly upward, hard and throbbing, looking more like it belonged on a man in his prime than a skinny old black man. Dawn frowned staring intently at the manly cock. Her eyes widened in recognition and she gasped.

"Look familiar?" asked Abu, cackling. He bent his shaft back down until the head pushed past her lips.

She'd already sucked this cock. She'd already fucked this cock. Abu had been the man in the booth earlier. He might not be much to look at, but his cock was incredible and he knew how to use it. After she'd caught her breath, she raised her lips to it, pursing them on his pee slit in a submissive kiss and slowing parting them, opening her mouth wider, his cock head pushing over her tongue until his flared glans brushed past her upper lip.

The two men found their rhythm, Abu pulling back when Ben pushed forward and vice versa. Dawn suspected she wasn't the first woman they'd shared. Ben's cock started bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, but they were controlled and she managed to continue sucking Abu even while her pussy was shuddering around Ben's cock.

They continued double penetrating her for a good twenty minutes. Ben was starting to grunt each time he pushed his cock into her womb. Abu grabbed the sides of her head, his hands squeezing her head. He threw back his head. "UGH!" he bellowed. His cock jumped deep in her throat, his first wad of hot seed filling her belly again. It jerked again, more cum pouring down her throat.

"FAAHCKK!!!" cried Ben, pulling her hips back into his crotch. His seed poured into her womb, crowding out his earlier load. Cum began squirting out through her cervix, running down his shaft until it was splattering over his crotch and balls.

Dawn's pussy went crazy, cumming harder than she'd ever cum before. The huge cock head stretching out her throat pulled back into her mouth, still spurting out enough seed to bulge her cheeks out. Abu's fruitier tasting seed registered on her taste buds. She moaned gulping it down, delighted when her mouth filled again and again.

Ben gripped her hips tightly, holding her up. His cock was still twitching and hosing her womb with fresh seed. Dawn took a deep breath of air when Abu finally pulled his cock free. It spat another long wad of cum on her face across one eye and down to her chin. She kept one eye closed as she reached out for his cock, holding her tongue out as she jerked it off. Abu's powerful balls didn't disappoint, spraying several more wads into her open mouth. Ben released his grip on her hips and she collapsed forward. Her forehead hitting a wet spot on the filthy mattress. Abu took a step back. She was too exhausted to look up at him. Ben's cock sprang free of her pussy, another strand of semen landed on her back on top of the remains of Abu's liquefying semen.

Dawn stayed like that, head down, ass up. Her belly and womb were full. Her belly was so full she felt sick to her stomach and her normally flat tummy was bulging out. Her womb was so full, semen was still pouring out of her pussy, covering her inner thighs and coating the mattress.

"I'll go get the store reopened," said Abu.

SMACK!

"Good slut," grunted Ben, his hand coming down hard on her ass cheek. "I'd fuck you again, but you're a mess." He stumbled to his feet. She heard the creek of a chair and Ben sigh a moment later.

Dawn stayed in the well-fucked, subservient position for what felt like hours, but was probably only a few minutes. She eventually pushed herself off the mattress. The semen smell filling her nostrils was overwhelmed by the acrid smell of smoke. Ben was sitting back in his desk chair puffing on a cigar. His plump cock dangling between his legs. She struggled to her feet and ambled her way to the nasty bathroom. She cleaned herself as best she could, but there was cum on her back she couldn't reach. Her pussy and ass wouldn't stop leaking either. She grabbed a long row of paper towels and folded them up into a makeshift pad.

Ben was getting dressed when she stumbled out. She felt like a dirty slut and flushed with shame when she stared at the dirty mattress where the two hung black men had just given her the fucking of her life. She gathered up her underwear, stuffing the wad of paper towels into her panty, certain the constant flow of semen leaking out of her would still ruin her sexiest favorite pair of underwear. She slipped her bra on.

Ben was watching her, enjoying the view as she stepped into her skirt and pulled the crop top on. "Here," he said, handing her a card.

"What's this?" she asked. It was a business card for BBC'S ADULT BOOKS with an address on the back. "That's my address. I'm taking off Thursday. Come by and we can fuck all day, proper like in a bed and all."

"I think I'm good," she replied. Thursday was only three days away. "I can't keep doing this. I'm a married woman and you'll get me pregnant."

"Sure," said Ben.

Voices were coming from the sales floor. "Can I use the back door?"

"Of course," he nodded. He followed her and opened the door into the alley. "Miss Smith," he called after her. She stopped and turned, raising her eyebrows. "Bring your bikini," he said.

**********

Dawn whistled when she saw Ben's house. It was a mini-mansion on a waterway, several stories, a three-car garage, and a pool in the back along the canal. The porn business had been good to him. There was an intercom at the gate. She pulled up and buzzed it.

"Come on in, Miss Smith," said Ben's voice through the speaker a moment later. She glanced up at a camera mounted on one side of the gate and smiled as the gates slowly opened.

She hadn't planned on doing this again. She'd woken up, horny, but then she usually woke up horny anymore. She'd used BIG BEN, getting off several times and feeling well satisfied. She stared at her juices coating the long plastic cock, smiling when she saw only a few spots of Ben's seed coating the shaft. Her womb was finally free of his semen. She got up and used the toilet before turning on her shower.

It hit her in the shower.

Her womb ached. She held her hands over her abdomen as the water sprayed down on her. It wasn't painful. It was more like a hunger pang only below her stomach. Images filled her brain, She was riding Ben's cock on the dirty mattress. He grabbed her hips pulling her down as his cock ejaculated the first of many wads inside her uterus. She was on all fours, Ben fucking her from behind, his cum triggering her orgasm. She was being fucked by Abu through the glory hole. Ben was kneeling between her spread legs, slamming his cock in and out until the first black of seed filled her womb. Her womb was wrenched with another hunger cramp, a yearning to be filled with a black man's fertile seed again.

Dawn remembered it was Thursday.

Dawn ignored the outfit she'd planned for the day and found herself turning around in front of her mirror wearing a yellow bikini. She looked amazing. The top was a bandeau wrapping across her breasts. The panty was low cut. She wore it to the beach often. Dawn frowned and pulled it off. She pulled out another bikini from her dresser. The cups covered the outer regions of her breasts squeezing and lifting them proud. The panty was thin and barely covered the crack of her ass. The material connecting the patches was just a thin stringing. It showed off her amazing body and a lot of skin. Scott had insisted she wear it at a company pool party. He'd been the envy of all his male coworkers and their wives barely spoke with her. He'd gotten a promotion soon after. Dawn didn't even try it on, replacing it in the drawer.

She pulled out her privacy bikini. The one she only wore at home and only Scott had seen her in it. The black bikini was little more than triangles that covered her nipples, a tiny patch over her pubes, and a string that ran between her ass cheeks to connect with the thin strings around her waist. She had to constantly adjust the tiny patches to keep her areola from showing. This was the bikini she should wear for Ben. She put it on, adjusting the triangles over her nipples. She added a see-thru black mesh top to cover it.

Ben approved. He smiled and nodded, eyes running down her body while greeting her at his front door as she got out of her car. Her eyes checked his body out too. He was nude but for a string-tied swimsuit. She could even make out his large cock flopping around under the material as he approached. "Nice place," she said, just before he grabbed her hips and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. Her nipples hardened, stretching out the little triangles and displaying hints of her areola around both her breasts.

"Let me give you a tour." He held her hand leading her into his house. The path right led towards a kitchen and dining area. To the left was a family room and living room with a large TV. In front of her were stairs leading up to the second floor. The place was neat and well kept. His tour consisted of, "This is the downstairs. Now let me show you the upstairs. There's a lot of rooms that don't matter and this is the master bedroom."

She glanced around the bedroom, eyes focusing on the big king-sized bed even as his hands were pulling the mesh covering up over her head. He spun her around kissing her again, his hands untying the strings on her hips before moving up to the tied strings behind her neck. He walked her backward to the bed as her tiny bikini was falling to the floor.

Dawn sat down on the bed. Her own hands untying the string beneath his belly button. His cock was swelling and straining at the material of his swimsuit even before she could yank his shorts down. Dawn hefted his swelling cock and took him in her mouth. He groaned as she sucked him. He groaned even louder as she sucked him down to his graying pubes. She was getting quite skilled at sucking big cock.

Ben didn't want a blow job at the moment. He stepped back, his cock springing up free of her mouth. He stepped out of his suit and approached. Dawn scooted back onto the bed. Ben climbed between her legs, rubbing the tip of his cock along her slick pussy lips before slowly pushing it in. He lowered himself on top of her, staring into each other's eyes as he slowly began working his cock deeper and deeper.

Dawn raised her hips into his thrusts. "Fuck me," she said softly. "Fuck me. FUCK ME!" Ben lowered his head and kissed her.

The next thirty minutes were total ecstasy for the young woman. "Oh god, I'm cumming. Fuck me with your big black cock. I fucking love your cock." She writhed beneath him, cumming again and again. This was so much better than her plastic dildo. "Fuck me, Ben" she moaned, even though this was more like making love than fucking. She came hard, her pussy sucking at his cock, eager for his seed. His pace quickened and she increased her humping into his cock as her uterus was about to get what it was hungry for. "Fuck me, Ben. I love fucking you. I love your big black cock. I love..." Ben buried his cock, a powerful jet of his hot seed finally satisfying her needy womb. "YOU!" she screamed, cumming hard around his cock. "I LOVE YOU!" Dawn thrashed around beneath him as he continued pumping his cock in and out of her as it filled her with wad after wad of his fertile seed.

Ben kissed her, his cock still throbbing and filling her with cum. When he slowly pulled it out, his cock was spent, plump, but limp. There was no final blast of ejaculate across her body. He'd released every bit of his seed inside her. "What's wrong?" he asked, noticing the tears running down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry," she said, sobbing. "I don't know where that came from. I got caught up in the moment."

"It's only natural, babe," he chuckled, kissing her again. His lips moved down, kissing her neck, and planting a wet kiss on each of her erect nipples. "You can clean up in the shower," he told her, climbing off. "Meet me downstairs by the pool. I got us some burgers and margaritas."

"You ass. You didn't even know I was coming," she said.

Ben snickered. "I always know when you're cumming, Dawn."

What followed was the best, most satisfying day of Dawn's life. She showered and put her bikini back on, not bothering with the mesh covering. She joined Ben at a little tiki bar beside his pool as he was pulling the burgers off the grill. They sipped margaritas and ate lunch before jumping in the pool. The two splashed around and kissed. The kiss turned into Ben lifting her onto the rim, untying her bikini again, and fucking her while he stood in the water and she wrapped her legs around his waist, screaming out as she came, and telling him that she loved him again.

Afterward, she showered in an outside shower and Ben suggested they take his boat out. It was a medium-sized fishing boat, comfortable holding four. Dawn laughed when she saw the name of his boat. It was BIG BEN. He steered it down the canal and out into the bay, letting her steer while he rigged up a fishing rod. They rocked in the water, the Miami skyline in the distance. Ben fished a little while she sunbathed, even taking her top off to let her pale breasts tan some. Ben put the rod down and came over, rubbing lotion into her bare breasts. "Don't want your nipples to burn," he said, also applying some to her bare ass. He got hard again, but this time she wanted to taste him, sucking his cock while he sat in the fishing chair.

He turned the boat to head home. "When do you have to be back?" he asked.

"I don't," she replied. "Scott's out of town."

"Where's he work?"

Dawn pointed towards the city skyline. "A pharmaceutical company on 42nd street. He's at their main office in New York tonight. They're working on something to treat angina, I think, but I don't pay too much attention to him when he's talking about work."

"So you can stay the night then?" asked Ben with a grin.

Dawn stared at him. That meant many more loads of Ben's fertile seed inside her. That meant sharing a bed with a man she'd just told twice that she loved him. Dawn nodded. "I'd like that," she replied.

Back at his house, Ben threw some chicken breasts and corn on the grill, heated some baked beans, and made some more margaritas. They watched the sun set and retired early. Ben fucking her doggy, fingering her ass again while she had multiple orgasms, once again screaming she loved him. She cried again, this time they weren't tears of guilt, but tears of joy.

She snuggled close to him in bed, keeping the wet spots from their lovemaking on one side of the king-sized bed. Ben's cock got hard a lot that night as their bodies rubbed together. He lifted one leg and fucked her while spooning. In the middle of the night, she awoke to feel him raising her hips. He took her ass for the first time, his cock hurt a little stretching her sphincter open, but Abu had done a good job "resizing" her ass, she took Ben more easily. She found herself screaming out, "Fuck my ass, Ben. I love it. I love your black cock in my ass. I LOVE YOU!" She screamed as he pumped her rectum full of his hot seed.

In the morning, she woke first, reaching out for his cock and stroking him until he was hard. He awoke to see her straddling him and climbing onto his shaft. Dawn rode him to orgasm after orgasm. Her pussy clenched tightly around his shaft as he filled her womb with even more of his hot black seed. She kept her vaginal muscles clamped around his cock until she was sure it had spent the last of his seed. Dawn jumped off his shaft and crawled down taking his still hard shaft in her mouth and bobbing her head rapidly until she got a load of what her stomach had been craving for breakfast.

She thought they were done after that, but Ben joined her in the shower and while her small white hands were rubbing soap suds along his shaft, it stiffened and got hard again. Ben bent her against the shower door and fucked her hard from behind. For the first time, she got the impression the amount of semen he deposited in her had slackened. She didn't know it at the time, but this would be their last time together for almost a year.

He kissed her goodbye at her car and waved as she drove off home to an empty house and a husband that could never satisfy her.

**********

Five days later, she woke of with the ache in her uterus again. She didn't think twice about heading down to BBC's Adult Books to see Ben again. She didn't even bother wearing much. She put her sexy bikini on, the one that had gotten Scott a promotion, and pulled some cut-off jean shorts on over the panty. Flip flops and sunglasses finished her skimpy outfit.

Unfortunately, Ben's place was packed. There was a convention in town and the store was filled with white businessmen. She waded through the throng. Again, she was approached and asked where she danced? A few even propositioned her to come strip in their room that night, offering her $500 for a private dance. Another asked if she did porn. Dawn hesitated and told him to check out channel 14 in one of the booths. He smiled and bought some tokens off Ben. She wondered if the video of her with Ben and Abu had been added to Ben's channel yet.

She finally made her way to the counter and got to speak to Ben. "Damn, Miss Smith, you're looking fine," he grunted taking in her bikini top and jean shorts.

"I need you again, Ben," she said, desperately.

"Love to oblige, but this is one of the best crowds I get all year."

"Is Abu here?"

"No, he's out getting his bike tuned up. We're leaving tonight."

Dawn's stomach sank. "You're leaving? For how long?"

"Two maybe three weeks."

"But I need your cock, lover."

"It wants you too, baby." Ben paused and rang up a customer who tried desperately not to stare at the stacked young woman. "We do it every year. Hit black biker week in Myrtle Beach. Abu's taking his son Amir and grandson along. I'll be meeting up with my boys, haven't seen them for a good bit."

"Damn, Ben. I need it bad."

Ben shrugged. "You can come with me, be my biker slut. I'd like that."

Dawn stared. Her nipples hardened, poking out through her bikini top. Another white businessman came up to the counter, this one staring openly at her breasts as her nipples became prominent. The thought of riding behind Ben on his bike, wearing only a bikini, enjoying his cock every night, maybe even another threesome with Abu. Her panty dampened at the thought. "I can't," she sighed, ruefully. She wasn't ready to leave Scott, though she was starting to look at him differently, wondering if she were truly happy with him. She'd been having stomach issues lately too.