Wanna Try Something Better?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you when I get back then," said Ben, shrugging a shoulder and ringing up another customer.

Dawn looked around. Male gazes fell from her body to examine the magazines or videos in their hands.

"Sure you wouldn't prefer that one," said Ben behind her. "Generally speaking, the bigger the better. The KING DONG is our bestseller."

"God no," said the man. "That thing is ridiculously big. My wife could never take that. I just want something to spice up our love lives a bit. What about this one?" He picked up the BBC LIFELIKE DILDO. "It's still absurdly big. Do you have a white one?"

Dawn snorted and walked away. The man she'd told to watch channel 14 had a handful of tokens and was heading towards the booths. She watched him disappear, glancing right, her gaze fell on the BULL PEN.

Dawn slowly approached the bulletin board with all the black men advertising their big black cocks for use as bulls. She stared, examining each polaroid, taking in their cocks one by one. They all seemed so proud of their big black pricks as well they should be. She ripped off the number of the man with the biggest blackest cock, one similar to Ben's. Another fatty had a right curve to it, shorter, but thicker than Ben's. There was the young black man that had been here the day she fucked Abu in the video booth. He had a hot body and a foot-long cock. She ripped his number off. In the end, Dawn ripped off the phone numbers for ten different men. She mixed them up, not caring which was which. She'd invite the first one that answered his phone to be her bull, get to know a few of them maybe.

They wouldn't be better but so many cocks promised new and interesting experiences. She looked forward to trying them out.

Epilogue

Scott could barely contain his excitement as his plane came in for a landing at Miami International from yet another trip to Pfizer headquarters in New York. For the first time in three years, he had the means to satisfy his wife.

He called home from the airport, but Dawn didn't pick up. Maybe that was for the best, he thought. Now he had a chance to surprise her. Scott was whistling softly as he strolled to baggage claim.

A short time later, the taxi dropped him off in front of his house. Dawn wasn't home, but she never stayed out too late. He bent over and opened one zipper on his suitcase, pulling out the little bag of blue pills. He held the bag up, staring at the "miracle" pill. Two nights ago, he'd taken one and jerked off in his hotel room. He hadn't seen his dick that hard in a long time and jerking it off had felt amazing. He'd never lasted very long especially when making love with Dawn and her amazing body, but the new pill even seemed to help with his stamina.

Pfizer had just filed a patent for the pill and as soon as the FDA approved it, it would be on the market, but that could take years. Until then he had plenty of samples.

Scott opened the bag and removed two of the pills, sticking them on his tongue and swallowing. He smiled, stared up at his house, picturing a surprised Dawn coming home to find her husband lying in bed with a huge stiff erection.

He entered his house, carrying his suitcase upstairs, and dropping it just inside the door. The bed was a mess, she hadn't bothered making it while he was gone. Dawn had been slipping up on her housework over the last few months. He made enough she didn't have to work, but he expected a clean house and dinner on the table. There was an ebony statue standing up beside the bedroom TV. He gave it a quick glance, and then just as quickly turned his full attention on it. The thing looked for all the world like a giant penis. Why on earth would she buy this? He wondered.

Scott walked over to the statue. It didn't just resemble a black phallus, it was clearly a giant black dick, one with all the veins and ridges, but it was more than twice the size of a normal penis, more than a foot long he guessed. Scott looked at it more closely. The thing had a base to it. He reached out touching it. It was plastic and not heavy, he lifted it easily. The base had switches on it. He pressed one, dropping the fake penis when it started vibrating roughly. Scott picked it up and switched it off.

The black penis resembled a vibrating dildo, except it was way too large. His face drained of color when he pictured his wife lying in bed, working the huge fake dick in and out of her vagina. Oh my god, he thought. He'd suggested she get a dildo! But why so large? He stuck the base down against his crotch. It stuck out around fourteen inches! Why so big? He wondered again. Maybe she just pushed it between her thighs and used the vibrations to get off? And where did she get it? Miami had its fair share of seedy sex shops, but he couldn't picture his prim and proper wife visiting one.

Mind blown, he thought, stetting it back where he found it.

Scott had to use the restroom. He flushed the toilet and was pulling up his pants when he heard Dawn coming up the stairs. All thoughts of the dildo fled his mind at the sudden prospect of actually making love with his gorgeous wife. Scott dropped his pants, stepping out of them. He sat on the toilet and pulled off his shoes and socks.

In the bedroom, Dawn giggled.

Scott stood and pulled off his shirt. His cheeks were flushed and his nose was stuffy. Both were side effects he'd experienced taking the new drug, but his dick was swollen and slightly sticking up. He grabbed the handle on the door and opened it, ready to yell surprise. Instead, he froze, staring in horror at what he saw.

Dawn was sitting on the bed, wearing an extremely lacy, see-thru, white bra and panty. There was a garter belt around her waist, the straps holding her white nylons up. His mind barely registered that the last time he'd seen her in it was their wedding night. All he could see was his wife hungrily slurping on the large brown penis of a naked black man standing in front of her.

"What da fuck!" growled the man, looking over at Scott. "I told ju, I ain't in ta no white cracker shit!" He pushed back on Dawn's head, his cock clearing her mouth.

Scott's shock only grew when he saw the enormity of the man's huge penis. It was at least twelve inches long and as thick as the black dildo on the dresser. Worse still, Dawn had appeared to be sucking it rather easily. Her mouth was still open, head following the bobbing head of the man's black dick around trying to recapture it in her mouth. She grabbed the base pulling it towards her mouth. "DAWN! What the hell?"

Dawn glanced at him, eyebrows shooting up. "Oh my god, Scott! I'm so sorry you had to see this." She sat up; her hand never left the long black dick. Even while looking at her husband, her hand started gliding up and down the shaft, slowly jerking the black man off. Her eyes glanced down at her husband's penis, frowning when she saw it sticking out, the hardest she'd seen it in years.

"What's going on?" he asked, more calmly.

The black man threw his head back and laughed. "What's going on, cracker, is that the bitch is hungry for some big nigger dick and Ima gonna give her what she wants." The man angrily turned towards Scott. Scott gulped. The black man was a pure ghetto thug. He was naked, but for a black do-rag on his head. The man was also all wiry muscles, arms and chest covered in gang tattoos. Tattoos that identified him as one of Miami Boys, a black gang that dealt crack cocaine as far North as Atlanta. "We got a problem?"

Scott looked over at Dawn. She was staring at him sadly. One sign that she needed help and he'd try to call the police. The only sign she gave him was the dainty white hand still stroking the thug's cock only releasing it when the black man bent over and grabbed his pants. He pulled a switchblade out of a pocket.

"I said, WE GOT A PROBLEM?" The knife sprang out.

"N-no," said Scott.

"NO WHAT, CRACKER?"

"N-no, sir," said Scott.

"Get yo ass over there and sit down," said the thug. He turned his attention back to Dawn. "Now, what you want, bitch?"

"I want your big black nigger cock, Duane," said Dawn, taking the head of his cock back in her mouth. Scott swore he heard a hungry moan from the back of her throat. She WAS enjoying this.

Scott watched as Duane pushed Dawn back on the bed. The thug ran the knife up her thigh, cutting through the waist strap of her panty. He cut the strap on her other hip and pulled her panty open. From where he sat Scott could make out Dawn's slit. It glistened with moisture, lips swollen and aroused. Her clit was hard. The thug slid the knife under the bra strap between her breasts and cut it too, completely ruining her bridal lingerie. The cups sprang off her breasts, revealing her puffy areolae and rock-hard nipples. He slid between her legs and smacked the black monstrosity down on her pussy. "This what ju want, slut?"

"Yes, Duane. Please fuck me with your nigger cock," she begged, squirming. She was even raising and lowering her hips slightly as if he were already fucking her. Dawn wanted the black man's cock. He pushed down on the shaft, the big head pressing between Dawn's pussy lips. She moaned, lifting her hips into the thug's large cock head as her pussy warmly welcomed him.

Scott watched Duane cup his arms under her knees and raise her ass into the thrusts of his cock. He fucked her violently. She winced and cried out once as his cock pushed too deep. She raised her hand and placed it on his chest to push him back slightly. His cock was too big for her pussy. She could only handle seven or so inches of the big black cock. Duane didn't seem to like that she couldn't take him, pushing his cock in like he wanted to bury it in her pussy. She winced again, but then she screamed out as she came. "You like dat nigger cock, bitch?"

"I love it, Duane. I love your nigger cock. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

Unfortunately, Scott's penis was straining to grow even more than its full six inches and he hadn't seen it this hard since he was a teenager. He spitted in his hand and started jerking off his meager penis.

"Tell yo hubby whose cock you like better."

Dawn turned her head towards him, her eyes falling on his hand slowly stroking his hard penis. 'Sorry honey, but Duane's big black cock is so much better than yours."

Duane laughed. "She ain't sorry, white boy." He fucked her faster.

Scott started jerking off faster even though he felt humiliated and tears were now rolling down his cheeks. He sobbed, the tears coming faster now. Scott's heart broke, hating what he was seeing, but Dawn had a body as good or better than any stripper or porn star he'd ever seen and the black thug had a dick worthy of a male porn star. It was an erotic sight and to have a front-row seat to these two fucking had Scott's penis swelling and turning red. His hips bucked up off his seat as Scott had the best orgasm of his life. The first wad shot up an inch from the tip of his penis and a second equally large wad followed. His dick stayed hard and swollen. Any other time and he'd have been proud to see his penis so large except the black man's penis was more than twice his size.

Duane kept fucking Dawn at a rapid pace. She was screaming and mewling, suggesting she was having multiple orgasms. "Take my nigger cum, slut," he growled, shoving his cock forward. She cried out in pain again as his cock pushed too deep, but the pain turned to one of pleasure, her hips bucking up into his cock as she accepted his seed. A wave of white seed poured out around her pussy coating Duane's shaft.

Scott was impressed by the size of the black man's load. He must cum a lot to have so much semen running out of her. His balls were impressively large. Scott got another shock though. Duane yanked his cock out and it preceded to discharge gobs of white semen that landed from Dawn's face to her navel. Each gob rivaled Scott's entire ejaculate and there were dozens on top of the seed he already planted inside her pussy. Scott glanced down at his paltry ejaculate, his runny white seed covering the fingers encircling his penis.

If Scott's penis had been the biggest he'd ever seen it just after cumming, the black man's cock appeared to have grown much larger than a foot. Scott gasped staring at it, sticking straight out from the young man's crotch. Duane sat back on his knees. He grabbed the base of his swollen shaft and jerked his hand up towards the head. Another couple of long wads of semen shot out from the head to splatter on Dawn's breasts.

Duane stepped off the bed and grabbed his clothes. "Dat was good, slut," he grunted as he stepped into his pants.

"The best lover," she purred. Her hands were busy rubbing his semen all over her breasts and belly. Her hips were still lifting slightly as if she were still fucking him. Her pussy was also splayed open with a full-on river of cum pouring out of it to stain their bedspread.

"I didn't even mind the white boy watching," said Duane, retrieving his knife off the bed. He folded the blade back in. "You like seeing a real man fuck yo wife, white boy?"

"Yes, sir," he answered, casting his eyes down. Duane was staring at Scott's penis, now shrunken and withdrawn into his ball sack, covered by the sticky mess of cum.

"Why doncha thank me then, white boy?"

"Thank you for fucking my wife, sir."

"That's a good little white boy," said Duane. "As long as we good, you can keep watchin me stick my nigger cock in yo wife." He grabbed his crotch and squeezed the outline of his large penis through his pants. "We good?"

"We good," Scott nodded, not wanting to ever see the gang banger again.

Duane beat his fist against his chest and made a gang sign before turning and leaving.

"Jesus Dawn," he said after a while. "How could you?" He looked up. She was licking Duane's cum off her fingers.

"I'm sorry, Scott, and I mean it. I am sorry, but I got hooked on big cocks. It's like I have an itch deep inside me that isn't satisfied until one of them is cumming inside me.

"But why a black man and why him of all people? He should be in jail."

"Oh, that's just how Duane is, street-tough. Lewis just turned eighteen. No idea what he's doing, just puts it in and ruts around, but it gets the job done. Duncan brings me a rose every time. He's a romantic constantly flattering me while slowly removing my clothes and kissing me all over." She smiled recalling a memory of him. "Phillipe asked about you. He'd be open to you joining us if you'd like to try sucking black cock."

"YECH! No."

"Come on, honey. You liked it. I saw you jerking off watching us. I can't make you hard anymore, but seeing me with a black man does?"

Scott explained his company's new pill. "I'd hoped it was a solution to our love life." He snorted a laugh though he didn't find anything funny. "Wait, how many men are we talking about here? All black? Do they all have big dicks? Where'd you meet them anyway?"

"I got their names off a bulletin board offering their cocks for servicing. Yes, they're all black and hung like donkeys. It's easier to find a big black one, I think."

"Maybe you should start from the beginning."

Dawn nodded. "I'll make it quick. I need to shower." She scooted forward and sat up in bed. "So the quick version is that I went to an adult bookstore to buy a dildo."

"After I suggested it?" he asked, wondering if this was his fault.

She hesitated as if considering lying to him. "No," she finally said. "Before that. I was horny all the time. I missed your hard dick.." She paused briefly when he started crying again, but he motioned for her to continue. "I wanted to buy a dildo that reminded me of your little.. your penis, but the owner talked me into a bigger one and then an even bigger one until..."

"Until..." Scott pointed at the giant black phallus rising majestically skyward on top of the dresser.

"Until that one," she added.

He interrupted before she could continue. "But why so large. You couldn't take all of that thug's cock, let alone that giant toy up there?"

Dawn sighed. She reached over and patted his knee. "I could take it all, Scott. At least I could until I got pregnant."

**********

Scott didn't take the pregnancy well at first. He slept on the couch, barely talked to her. On his third day on the couch, the doorbell rang. He opened it to see a big black man, smiling and holding a rose. The black man's smile fell when he saw it was Scott that answered the door. "I'm looking for Dawn?" he asked. The hand holding the rose had a wedding band around one finger.

"I'm here, Duncan," said Dawn, appearing in the bedroom door. She was wearing a half-shirt halter top and string bikini panties. Flip flops were on her feet.

Duncan smiled and brushed past Scott. He gave Dawn a deep passionate kiss after presenting her with the rose. Scott glanced over at the TV. There was a vase on the stand with three roses in it. The couple had disappeared into the bedroom, leaving the door open. Scott moved towards the door. Dawn was sitting back in bed. The black man, Duncan had his shirt off already. He was standing with one of Dawn's legs in his hands. He pulled her flip flop off and kissed the bottom of her foot, then the side, and then her calf. She raised her other leg and he proceeded to do the same to that one.

Scott turned and walked towards his couch. His bag of pills was in yesterday's pant's pocket. He took the bag out and popped one pill in his mouth. He stood up and almost robotically walked into his bedroom. Dawn was topless now, her nipples straining to reach the roof, both glistening with saliva. Duncan was nude, kissing his way down her belly. Duncan kneeled beside the bed, untying the strings on her bikini bottom. He slowly pulled her panty away, kissing her pubic mound, down the sides of her trimmed bush. Dawn opened her legs wider as Duncan's tongue wiggled its way inside her pussy.

Scott looked beneath her thighs, down Duncan's body, trying not to gasp at the sight of the huge cock. It was firming up, but still flopping down, the lower inches resting on the floor. The man's big cock was straightening and rising, slowly starting to lift. Scott looked up when he heard Dawn scream. She was pulling on her nipples, hips humping up into Duncan's tongue.

The black man planted a kiss on her pussy and pushed himself up. Dawn sat up, kissing his cock head before returning the favor and starting to suck a cock that looked even bigger than the black thug's from a few nights ago. Dawn sucked rapidly, greedily swallowing every inch of the black shaft. She slowed, Duncan grabbing her head and holding it still, while he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. "Here it comes, sexy," he grunted. Sperm flew out around his cock. Dawn's cheeks bulged out, sucking in, bulging out, and sucking in again. He pulled back, her hand grabbing his shaft and jerking him off, her throat gulping constantly. He groaned and stepped back, his swollen cock looking every bit of thirteen inches long to Scott. Dawn leaned forward, kissing the head again just after a few stray wads of ejaculate splattered on her face. He bent it down and shot out another wad that splattered on her breast.

Scott figured they were done, but Duncan stayed hard. He sat down beside Dawn and scooted back into the bed. She straddled him, sliding her pussy along his shaft until her lips closed around the head. She pushed down and back, taking the big black cock inside her. She groaned sitting up and pushing back into half of Duncan's shaft.

Scott felt an ache between his legs. The pill had kicked in. He loosened his pants and sat up, pulling them down. His penis springing up the second it was free. He spitted in his hand and proceeded to jerk off watching his wife ride the married black man's big cock. Scott started crying again but didn't stop masturbating. Duncan was completely different from Duane. He treated her worshipfully, pulling her down so that he could kiss her mouth before pushing her back up to kiss and suck on her nipples. Dawn cried out, cumming, just as Scott's penis jerked in his hands spitting out a little tablespoon of cum. He moaned in satisfaction sitting back and watching the show. Dawn came several more times, maybe half a dozen, the biggest when Duncan blew his load in her pussy. Scott could see it pouring out around his dark shaft each time she slid forward.