Wanna Try Something Better?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan pulled her down on top of him and they stayed like that for a good ten minutes. He kissed her, massaging her rear end and back, keeping his seed plugged in her pussy. He finally tapped her ass until she slid up and his cock plopped free of her pussy.

Scott looked down and his penis, now shriveled and withdrawn again. He was staring at it when two black feet appeared in his gaze. He looked up. Duncan's cock was spent and dangling, but it hadn't gotten any smaller. The head was swinging back and forth between each knee, still dribbling semen on the carpet. His groin was a wet mess of semen. "Excuse me?" asked Duncan. Scott looked up. "Mind if I use the restroom to clean up? Don't want to go home to the missus like this." Scott just nodded, watching the black man go. He asked permission to use my bathroom, but not my wife, Scott thought miserably.

Duncan showered and came out clean. He dressed, pulling Dawn to her feet. The big black man grabbed her arms, kissing her forehead, her nose, and finally her lips. "You are a beautiful amazing woman," he told her. She'd dropped the rose on the bed. Duncan grabbed it and turned to Scott. "Nice meeting you,' he said. The black man left, dropping the rose in the vase beside the TV before letting himself out the front door.

Scott stood. He needed to clean up too. He stripped off his clothes and went to use his shower. Scott was soaping up around his crotch, when Dawn startled him, joining him in the shower. He didn't say anything, just slid around her so that she could start wiping Duncan's cum off her face and breasts. "Do my back?" she asked, bending forward to wash the mess between her thighs.

Scott took the sponge from her and washed her shoulder and down her back, letting the soap coat her ass. He even scrubbed off some of the sperm covering the back of her thighs. She turned to face him, staring him in the eyes while the shower washed the soap off her back. She glanced down between his legs then back up at him. Her eyes stayed locked with his as she knelt in the tub. Scott glanced down to see his dick was hard again, sticking straight out, straining to reach six inches. Like Duncan, she kissed the tip of her husband's cock... no, it didn't deserve to be called a cock, she kissed the tip of his penis, her lips engulfing the head and sucking his entire shaft into her mouth. She was good at this and getting sucked off felt amazing. He lasted longer than he would have thought, having just cum, and the pill seemed to help with his stamina as well as his erections. "Unh!" he groaned, bracing his hands against the wall of the shower as he shot his load into her mouth.

He hadn't had his dick sucked in years and it was wonderful. The only thing that almost ruined the experience was the brief flicker of distaste that cross Dawn's face. She turned and leaned down, spitting his seed on the floor of the shower to let it wash down the drain.

Afterward, Scott took his wife to dinner. It was almost like old times. They laughed and got caught up. He explained all about his company's new pill and how it was expected to make them a fortune as soon as the FDA approved it.

At home, she threw the wet blanket on the floor and remade the bed. Scott replaced it with his blanket off the couch. He rejoined her in bed, snuggling up to his nude wife. "No more Duane," he said, wrapping his arm around her. "He should be in jail."

"Okay," she replied.

His hand cupped her breast, moving down her belly and finally resting on her womb. He kept it there every night feeling her belly slowly grow.

**********

Duane turned out not to be a problem. He left a couple of angry messages on their machine. One day, Scott came home from work, a car with three angry-looking black thugs slowed down just as it reached his driveway, but luckily a police car happened to be driving past at that moment. A few days later, the news broke that the FBI was rounding up members of the Miami Boys, as a precaution for the upcoming Olympics in Atlanta and Duane never called again.

Duncan visited once a week as well as another Bull named Phillipe. Phillipe was an extremely dark-skinned Haitian and Scott was simply awestruck by his cock. The thing was an inch longer than Duncan's, as big as the dildo that Dawn called, BIG BEN. The head was serpentine and covered by a wrinkly black foreskin. The shaft was as black as Phillipe's skin, bigger in the middle, and his testicles were worthy of a real bull. He called it Le Serpent Noir, but usually referred to his cock as Black Dan. Dan being some African tribe's word for snake.

He and Phillipe got along really well. They both liked the Miami teams. They sat beside each other on the couch cheering on the Dolphins, Scott clothed. Phillipe nude with a naked Dawn kneeling between his legs sucking his cock. Dawn even had him over for dinner sometimes before they headed to the bedroom and the three visited Mama Maria's, a pizzeria and sport's bar, together to watch a few games and play pool. Scott only had one issue with the Haitian, he seemed convinced that Scott wanted to suck his cock. One day Phillipe arrived before Dawn they talked briefly. The black man excused himself to use the restroom. Scott looked up from the TV when Phillipe's nude form appeared in front of him, that monster of a cock sticking straight out, hard as a rock. The black man grabbed the shaft and pulled back on the foreskin until the snake-shaped head emerged, getting closer and closer to Scott's mouth. Scott turned his head away, the tip of Phillipe's cock brushing along his cheek. "Come on, mon ami, give Black Dan a kiss to prepare me for your wife."

"I'm not gay," protested Scott, moving his head away from the scary black shaft.

"Nor am I, but you should still show your subservience to the alpha's cock."

"Uh no," he said, reaching out and pushing the cock away from his face.

"Suit yourself." He stepped back, just as Dawn arrived home. She raised her eyebrows at the scene, but came over and greeted Phillipe with a kiss, her hand coming down to stroke his shaft while their tongues dueled.

Scott took a pill while they headed off to the bedroom. He followed, stripping. Dawn was in her underwear, sitting on the bed, sucking Phillipe off. Scott sat down in his usual spot and watched, waiting for the climax. Phillipe's bull balls were too much for Dawn. She'd gulp until her belly was full and then he'd coat her face until it dripped with his seed and there was always some left to splatter on her tits. He'd stay hard and fuck her until coming again. This time was slightly different. "Scott, come here," he ordered.

Scott glanced down warily at that swollen monstrosity, the head sticking out of the foreskin, dripping sperm onto Dawn's thighs. He stood up and approached. Dawn scooted back as Phillipe climbed on the bed, kneeling between her legs. "Grab my cock," ordered Phillipe.

Scott looked at Dawn, then realized Phillipe was talking to him. He looked down at the coal-black shaft. His hand came up, reaching out and finally closing around the black man's cock just under the head.

"Tres bien, Scott," said Phillipe adjusting himself. "Now guide me down to your wife's lovely white pussy." His accent making it sound like Pus-ay. Scott obeyed, pushing down on Phillipe's cock until The head was poised against Dawn's pussy lips. "Ask me to fuck your wife."

"Please fuck my wife?" He said, the shaft sliding through his hands as the snake head at the end of Phillipe's cock pushed into Dawn. He released it.

"Non, Scott. Keep your hand on it."

Scott grabbed it again, the bulge in the middle sliding back and forth through his grip. He'd never held anything so powerful. This was a real man's cock! He'd never know the joy of having a cock this big, or experience one of this man's violent orgasms. Nor would he ever be able to give a woman the pleasure that a cock like this could give.

He started crying again. He cried every time he watched Dawn with another man. The pill had kicked in and his little penis had sprung up to attention while he held the black man's superior penis in his right hand. "May I jerk off?" he asked, his penis aching.

"Of course, mon ami, but keep your hand on my cock."

Scott's right hand was on Phillipe's cock, beneath the bulge now as the middle was stretching out Dawn's pussy lips. He spitted in his left hand, jerking off his tiny penis while staring at the massive black one, stretching his white wife out like he never could. His grip tightened around Phillipe's shaft as Dawn violently came, his fingers soon feeling the fresh wetness coating Phillipe's shaft. "Fuck," grunted Scott, thrusting his penis through his hand. His seed shot from the head, and fell on Dawn's stomach, filling her belly button. A few more thimble-sized drops fell on her belly while Phillipe's cock never stopped sliding through his grip. He stood there for another fifteen minutes before Phillipe let out a loud grunt worthy of a bull. Scott felt the black man's seed pumping through the shaft. It kept pumping and pumping, the shaft pulsing in his hand each time large amounts of semen were pushing through his shaft. Phillipe's white seed squirted out of Dawn, running down the purplish-dark shaft coating Scott's fingers. Scott used it as lubrication, jerking Black Dan off so that even more of Phillipe's cum shot into Scott's wife.

Phillipe's semen didn't have anywhere to go, most of it pouring out of Dawn's pussy. Scott found his hand running further up Phillipe's shaft as the black Haitian pulled his cock out. It had barely cleared her pussy when Phillipe's big bull balls pumped another large strand of white semen across her pubes and belly. Scott raised the black cock up, aiming it higher, jerking Phillipe off as white globs of cum continued to shoot from the head, striking Dawn's nipples and breasts. She raised her head, rubbing his cum into her skin until it finally stopped shooting out. "Thank you," said Scott, in a hushed tone. Phillipe grunted and slapped him on the back, the white man's hand still gliding along the black shaft, not releasing it until the last small wads of semen had shot out.

Every time he came by, Phillipe would present his cock before Scott's face, but Scott always refused to suck it. The black man let him hold Black Dan again while he fucked Dawn with half his shaft, telling Scott to let go after twenty minutes and to go suck on Dawn's nipples. When he came, Phillipe pulled it out early, shooting most of his cum on Scott's face and his lips embracing Dawn's hard nipple. Scott tasted him for the first time and had to admit, he understood his wife's seeming addiction to the black man's cum. "There's plenty down there, mon ami, if you're hungry for more," said Phillipe, smacking his hard cock down on Dawn's pussy.

Scott shook his head no. He wasn't about to lick another man's sperm out of his wife's well-fucked pussy. He asked Dawn about it later. Phillipe had told her that the husbands of the first few wives he bulled all sucked his cock or ate his semen out of their pussies convincing him that all weaker males wanted to do the same.

Scott was in awe of Phillipe's cock and completely jealous of Black Dan, but he had no desire to suck the black man off. He politely refused every time, but there weren't that many more times.

Dawn's belly grew and she became concerned for her baby's safety. She called off her bulls, though Phillipe continued to hang out with them at Mama Maria's or to watch a game with Scott. Dawn continued to suck Black Dan off on those occasions.

She also let Scott make love to her again. Once a week, they'd spoon and he'd seesaw his dick between her legs until she was wet enough he could insert it. Dawn found it pleasurable, but it wasn't good enough to give her an orgasm. They stopped when his sample pills ran out.

Meanwhile, her belly continued to swell.

**********

Dawn pulled up just outside BBC's Adult Books. The top of her car was up to protect the baby from the sun. She got out of the car, pulled the stroller out of the trunk, and removed her healthy baby boy.

Scott was gone.

He'd walked out on her after she gave birth to the dark-skinned boy. He'd acted weird through her third trimester, thrilled she was pregnant, and acting like he was convinced he was the father, totally in denial of the fact that they hadn't had sex anywhere close to the time she'd been impregnated. She fully believed that Benjamin Blackwell Calhoun was her boy's father with a chance it might have been Abu.

He had taken one look at their baby as the nurses pulled it out, stood up, turned around, and walked out, passing her curious parents, worrying them that something terrible had happened.

He was kind enough to let her stay at their house while she recovered, but his patience was coming to an end. He offered her a flat sum from their savings, but no house and no alimony. Her lawyer advised her to take the deal after taking a look at her black-skinned baby.

She pushed her baby across the street and backed into the door to push it open, pulling her son in backward. "Baby's first visit to a porn store," she mumbled.

Dawn turned around to see Ben already strolling towards her. His eyes were on the baby. "Mine?" he asked.

"Probably," she replied, keenly aware that her nipples were hardening in Ben's presence. Her milk-laden breasts had grown another cup size, stretching her areola out further and her nipples had doubled in width. Almost immediately, they started leaking. Dawn was glad Ben couldn't see them. She was wearing a white halter that left her belly bare. She'd worked hard to get her flat stomach back. She wasn't quite pre-baby, but her new curviness looked even sexier on her. Ben couldn't tell though. Denim overalls covered her belly and breasts, only showing her skin at her waist. "It might be..."

"It's mine," he said, picking the baby up. "Hi there, little man," he said, beaming as he examined it. "Have you named him yet?"

"Yes. This is..."

"This is Benjamin Blackwell Calhoun Jr. We'll call him Benny." He cradled little Benny in his arms, looking up at her. "You look good."

She blushed. Her nipples straining even harder. Dawn had done everything possible to stay in shape, rubbing lotion around her belly to keep the stretch marks off. She'd gotten the Rachel haircut. She looked amazing, pregnancy had suited her well. Her boobs were her only source of embarrassment, constantly leaking milk. If James... if Benny was nursing on her left nipple, her right was squirting out strong jets of milk or vice versa. Her son did not lack for nourishment. "Thanks," she replied.

"What does Mr. Conner think of little Benny here?"

"Mr. Conner is out of the picture." She filled Ben in on the rest of her situation.

"You'll move in with me," he stated firmly. "Benny won't grow up homeless. There's one condition though," he stated, looking at her.

"What?" she asked.

"I want another. One more then you can go on birth control. No other men until then."

Benny was the greatest thing that had ever happened to her and the thought of Ben's fertile seed filling her womb with another child filled her with joy. "Sounds wonderful Ben, but I have my own condition."

"What's that?" he grunted.

"Store's empty. Let's get started right away."

Minutes later, Benny was sleeping in his carriage while Dawn was back on the dirty mattress on all fours, getting fucked by the best cock in the world. It had been three months since she'd given birth and it had taken her that long to heal. She'd slowly worked the BIG BEN inside her over the last few days until she could once again take it all. The itch was driving her crazy and she was finally getting the real thing once again.

**********

A week later, Dawn was laying out in her bikini, trying to get a tan on her back, but her big breasts mashing into her towel made the position very uncomfortable. She deserved the rest, having spent the week unpacking. Ben had gotten his sons' baby stuff out of storage and they'd turned one of the rooms of the mini-mansion into a nursery. A baby monitor sat beside her blanket to alert her to when Benny woke up. His belly was full having nursed until he fell asleep and he should be out for a while.

She too felt full and content. Ben ejaculated three times a day, twice into her womb and the third either filling her belly or her bowels. She'd sucked him off before he left for work that morning, her belly pleasantly full, but her pussy wishing it had been the recipient of his seed. She was feeling especially horny that morning and predicted she might be ovulating. One of Ben's sperm from last night might even be fertilizing an egg at that very moment.

Dawn smiled when she felt Ben's hands on her back. She didn't know what he was doing home early, but she did know her horniness was about to be taken care of. Her hair was tied back with a scrunchie. He lifted it and untied the string behind her neck. His hands moving down and untying the strings on her waist.

He was eager, grabbing her hips and pulling her up on all fours, his cock already hard, sliding up her ass cheeks. It slid back down as he pulled back, the head sliding down to her cunt and pressing against her pussy lips. She gasped as the fat head penetrated her followed by inch after inch of his familiar cock. "Oh god Daddy, you feel so good," she moaned fucking him back. "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me."

Smack! His hand came down on her ass, not too hard, but hard enough her skin turned red. He grabbed the cheek he'd just smacked, squeezing, his thumb probing against her anus. She came when he pushed it in. Her ponderous milk-laden breasts sprayed milk on the blanket beneath her. She screamed, pushing harder back into her baby daddy's thrusting cock. Ben reached out and pulled her scrunchie off, her hair falling around her face. Her breasts swung pendulously beneath her, their weight wanting to pull her forward before they swung back. They'd grown so large, her hard nipples were nearly rubbing along her blanket. She prayed they wouldn't get any bigger the next time Ben planted his seed in her egg.

Dawn threw her head back, crying out as she came again, milk spraying forward from her breasts. Her pussy clamped down around Ben's familiar shaft as muscular spasms tried to milk his cum out into her, but her stud lover wasn't ready and continued to fuck her hard.

Dawn loved every minute of it. She smiled lazily as she slowly opened her eyes, frowning in confusion at the giant cock bobbing before her nose. It was Ben's cock, the real King Dong, but Ben's cock was fucking inside her at that moment!

The black man had pulled riding leathers down under his cock and balls. The knobby head of the huge cock swayed just under her nose. Ben thrust his cock forward, Dawn opening her mouth and letting this new yet familiar black cock slide past her lips. He wasted no time grabbing her head and pulling her down as he shoved his cock deep in her throat. Dawn looked down the shaft and up, the fit muscular body of the man. He was shirtless but had a sleeveless open leather vest over his torso. A snarling black panther patch was sewn onto one side of the vest. One of Ben's motorcycle gang friends, she assumed. Her eyes moved up to the face. Ben stared back down at her.

Dawn almost choked on the cock in her mouth as she came again. The man fucking her was doing it harder now, shoving his thumb in her ass faster in time with his thrusting cock.

"HA! Bitch just shot milk all over my pants," said the man whose cock was in her mouth.

It wasn't Ben, but he looked like a twenty-year younger version of Ben. There was no gray in his hair and he was more fit with more prominent muscles. She'd seen his picture in the house and on the Bull Pen bulletin board. This was Ben's son, Buru, the one who is like a bull. The answering machine in the house was full of desperate women calling for his stud services. Buru called them back whenever he got back in town and Ben had even confessed, he'd filled in as a Bull on a lot of those calls.