Whistling Swans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers

"Yeah right," Cora said.

"I'm a guy!" I said holding out my hands.

Cora said, "So you'll do it, that's great."

Wait a minute, did I just agree? Did Cora just back me into a corner? In spite of the fact that Helene was drop dead sexy, the prospect of screwing someone who was scared shitless, frightened me. I wondered if I could even get it up under that circumstance. I imagined standing in a bedroom with Helene shaking like a leaf and Cora and Yvonne pressing their ears to the door from the other side. No way. No way, I couldn't do that. Could I?

I looked over to Helene. Horror was frozen on her face. She really was scared.

I gazed to the ceiling. If she needed a therapy fuck and she wanted it, from me, could I do it? Did I have it in me? Would I be understanding and gentle enough to be able to pull it off? She was very sexy though.

I looked back over to Helene. It seemed to me that the question was moot. She was ready to bolt out of the room. She was fixing her shoe back onto her foot.

"Only if Helene agrees," I said.

The three of them jumped out of their chairs at the same time.

Cora pointed to Helene, "Don't answer! Bite your tongue lady!"

The two of them each took a hand from Helene. "Please sit down," Yvonne said. She did. They both knelt down at Helene's feet holding her hands. She continued, "Helene, we know you are frightened. Please don't be. Cora and I will be here with you. Nothing will happen that will frighten you. You are safe with us."

"We promise," Cora added.

"It will be just as we discussed," she stroked Helene's hand. "There is nothing to be frightened of. It will all be alright." The terror on Helene's face did seem a little softer.

"Mike," Cora asked looking over her shoulder, "do you have any STD's that we should know about? Or anything else? HIV/AIDS? Be honest."

"No," I answered.

"Alright then," Yvonne continued, "Helene you don't have to do this now, maybe Mike will agree to come back another time, but we really believe that this is the best opportunity for you. We may not get another chance like this again. Please Helene, say yes you will do it."

Cora reinforced, "Please Helene."

At that point I was thinking 'please Helene' too. Did I get that right? They will be there too. Would it be me and the three of them at the same time? Was this a wet dream unfolding before my eyes? Maybe I was just reading too much into their words. Whichever way this was going to transpire, I couldn't get out of it now.

"Yes, I'll do it," Helene squeaked out and put on a brave half smile. She didn't say it to me. She said it to Yvonne and Cora.

Cora jumped up, "Oh good," and kissed Helene on the cheek. Yvonne kissed Helene's hand and then held it to her own cheek.

Helene looked over to me. Her expression said it all, 'sorry.' There was still fear in her face.

Not exactly the most romantic moment. What am I supposed to do now, just rip of my clothes and say okay ladies, let's go at it? I figured I'd let Cora and Yvonne take the lead. They must have thought this through to some degree at least.

"I think we should all get ourselves good stiff drinks," Cora said.

"I agree," I said as I watched Helene. She looked back at me with a brave half smile, yet clearly still stressed.

Cora and Yvonne collected the wine glasses and carried them out of the room leaving Helene and I alone for a moment.

"Helene," I said, "don't worry, I won't do anything that you're not comfortable with."

"Thanks Mike," she smiled half-heartedly, "but I think that's exactly the point. I'm very uncomfortable with it. And that's something that I know I have to get over."

"Okay, I understand. But I won't do anything that you don't want me to do."

She gave me another half hearted smile, "Mike, I'm sorry about all of this. Are you sure you're okay doing this."

I forced a grin, "It'll be my pleasure." Cora and Yvonne stepped into the room holding glasses and a crystal decanter. A pack of condoms landed on the coffee table.

"Is everyone okay with whiskey?" Cora asked. Yvonne put down a bowl of ice and some tongs.

"I'm good with whiskey, ice too," I said. "Me too," countered Helene.

"If these condoms are just to prevent pregnancy, then we don't need them. I was snipped after Lisa was born."

"Oh good," Cora said with a bit of surprise in her voice, then added, "It's up to you Helene."

She looked at me. I held my palms in the air and gazed back at her.

"No condoms," Helene said. I know I was grinning, Yvonne certainly was.

Yvonne handed out the tumblers of whiskey and ice. Doubles, triples maybe.

It was awkward and uncomfortable and yet, there was an underlying sexual tension in that moment. That sexual tension it seemed to me was emanating from none other than Helene herself. Or maybe I was just fooling myself.

Cora, as usual, took the lead. "Alright Mike, here's how we will do this. The four of us are going to do this together. I want you to follow my lead and Yvonne's lead. We need to do this slowly, methodically. She needs to be able to take one step at a time. To explore. To get comfortable. If we see that we are going too far, or too fast we need to back away. And no matter what happens do not get on top of her missionary style or stifle her in any way. Do you understand?"

"Yes," the ice was clinking in my tumbler.

"Helene dear, are you fine with this?" Yvonne asked.

"Yes," she squeaked. She still looked very apprehensive.

"Mike, will you help me lift this coffee table out of here?" Cora asked.

"Sure," I said putting my tumbler and coaster on the side table. We're going to do it on the floor? We moved the whiskey decanter and ice and then took the table out of the room. Cora removed the couch cushions and flipped the couch open. It was a sofa bed. It already had a purple satin fitted sheet on it. Of course the purple went with the décor.

"Wow, I didn't know these things came in king size."

Yvonne said, "The other one is a double, but we have to do some furniture moving to have them both open at the same time."

Yvonne said, "Let me put some music on." She stepped over to the entertainment center. Cora dimmed the lights.

Beethoven's 'Moonlight Sonata' started. I was sitting on the bed facing Helene. Cora and Yvonne stood between us.

They kissed. The two lovers embraced each other tenderly and kissed. They kissed just the way they knew the other would respond. I was beautiful to watch. Cora brushed back Yvonne's hair. She nibbled at her ear. Yvonne kissed the end of Cora's nose holding her face in her palms.

I could feel my cock stir.

Lightly they ran their hands up and down each other's sides gazing into each other's eyes. Then they embraced and kissed. Passionately. Their lips pressed against each other.

They broke their embrace. Yvonne kicked her shoes off then undid her dress and slipped it off. She was completely naked. Beautiful full breasts hung from her, huge dark areola were crowned with thick, long nipples that pointed slightly down and out from the weight of the breast. Her narrow waist curved onto her hips. Her tummy had a slight swell to it. Her bush was black, curly. I wondered if it was soft.

Yvonne's chest rode up and down with each breath. Cora took both of her hands into hers. They glided together into another embrace. Yvonne's breasts flattened against Cora's cat suit. The nipple's landing onto Cora's points. They kissed again, still holding their hands together.

I saw Helene watching in rapt attention. My dick was definitely getting hard.

Cora traced her fingers over Yvonne's nipples, giving them a gentle rub and the pressed her hands into her breasts tenderly mashing them together. Yvonne's head slung back, her hair drooping straight down. They kissed again, Cora's hands swept to Yvonne's back under her hair, then reemerged on the small of her back and slid to her bum cheeks. Their breasts were pressed together as they kissed.

I gulped and reached for my tumbler. My pants needed adjusting.

Cora and Yvonne turned to face Helene. They each held out a hand to her. Helene took their hands and stood up. She still had her heels on. Cora let go of Helene's hand. Yvonne took it. They stood before each other holding hands. Helene was about three inches taller.

"It will be alright," Yvonne said in a low voice, barely over the piano music. They let go of their hands, their arms slid together in an embrace and they kissed. The ice was clinking in my tumbler as I watched.

Cora's red fingernails and thin wrist slid over my hand. She took the tumbler from me and set it down on the coaster. She stepped in front of me and looked down to me grinning. Two points poked out from the cat suit as I looked up into her brown eyes. She slowly ran her hands down her sides and she slowly rotated her hips and shoulders. Red earrings swayed above me as she reached her palms out to me.

"Stand up," she cooed. I did and immediately ran my hands down her velvet back until they cupped her ass. Her red lips parted and reached up for mine. Her lips were warm. Soft. She brushed her lips against mine and then pressed. Her body writhed as I held her. I could smell her perfume. I pushed my hips forward and pressed my crotch against her. "Mmmm," she mewed grinding back. I couldn't resist anymore. My fingers found those two points. They were hard, thick under the cat suit, giving way to soft flesh underneath.

"Unzip me," she whispered. I pulled my hands off of her breasts and rotated them to her back. She rotated in my arms. My hands found her breasts again. We both watched Yvonne and Helene. Her shoes were off. They were kissing. Their hands were sliding over each other. Over their breasts, hips and bums.

Cora reached behind her neck and found a zipper tucked under a brown velvet fold. She unzipped a few inches. I took over and unzipped all the way down to her bum. She pulled the cat suit off of her shoulders, pulled one arm out, then the other. It hung from her waist. My fingers found her nipples again. They were hard, thick. I kissed Cora on the neck and I looked down to see her nipples. Small areola creased to thick nipples. Her breasts were small, almost flat to her chest. I couldn't feel any weight to them.

Yvonne had unbuttoned Helene's jacket. As she pulled it from herself I saw Helene's small pink boobs ensconced in a lacy white bra. Her gold chain hung from her neck. She looked delicious. Yvonne's fingers gently traced the undersides.

"I have to sit down," Cora whispered as I tweaked her nipples. "Let's get you undressed too." We sat on the sofa bed and watched Yvonne and Helene. She undid Helene's pant button and zipper, squatted and pulled them down. Helene had matching lace panties. Her bum cheek in profile, was perfect. I undid my shoe laces and kicked my shoes off as Cora took her boots off next to me. Helene stepped out of her pants. Yvonne placed them on the chair alongside her jacket. Cora slid the cat suit off her right leg as I pulled my socks off and stuffed them into my shoes. As I unbuttoned my shirt Cora suddenly appeared before me. Naked. Thin. Lithe. Her pussy was shaved bare. Thin lips just barely peeked out from her slit.

My cock pressed against my pants.

"Stand-up, let me help you out of your pants." She unbuckled me, undid the button and unzipped. My cock sprang out as she pulled my pants and underwear down together. Immediately she wrapped her fingers around it. "Ohh, nice," she whispered to me giving me a stroke, "Yvonne's going to love this." I detected just a hint of perfume.

Yvonne? I thought this was all about Helene.

She whispered in my ear, "Her husband was small." I stepped out of my pants with Cora's assistance as I pulled off my shirt. Cora piled all my clothes under the side table. She returned and snuggled herself back into my arms, kissed me then rotated in my arms again. My cock was pressed against the small of her back. My hands immediately found her nipples again. We watched the other two.

Helene's bra was now off. Her tits were smallish, but long with puffy pink nipples, terminating with deeper pink points. Oh how I wanted to slide those puffs into my mouth. Yvonne slid Helene's panties over her hips, they dropped to the floor. Her left foot stepped out. The panties hung off her right foot as she swept them up to meet her left hand. She pulled them off and tossed them on the chair. Yvonne's black bush ground against wispy golden curls as they embraced and kissed. Hands sliding everywhere. Yvonne's boobs were flattened against Helene's puffy nipples. It was a glorious sight. My cock ached as it pressed Cora's back.

Yvonne and Helene kissed each other. Their left arms slung over each other's shoulder. Their right hands buried in each other's pussy. Their lips ground against each other. That was so fucking hot to watch.

"Oww, not so hard," Cora said turning her head up to me and brushing my hands away from her nipples.

"I'm sorry Cora, I just got carried away watching those two."

"Okay, kiss them better then." Yes ma'am. She turned herself around and pushed me down by my shoulders. I sat on the bed with my cock pointing straight up. She leaned down and offered her right nipple to my mouth. I gently sucked it in and swirled my tongue around. What a huge nub. I could feel every crinkle in the areola as my tongue passed over. "That's better," she whispered in my ear. "Now the other one." I did and as I did it, I cupped her tight little ass cheeks. What a little sex machine that Cora was. I could smell that perfume again as her earring dangled at my jaw. Her fingernails scratched at my cock. "Lie on the bed," she whispered and gave me a slight push. I did.

Cora's mouth was on my cock as soon as my head hit the sofa bed. She swirled her tongue around while holding the shaft with her right hand. I moaned as I watched her red lips slide up and down. She lifted her head off and turned to face me. "What's the matter, no sausage jokes?"

I groaned as I sat up on my elbows. Cora let go of my cock. It flopped down onto my pelvis. She slinked over and sat next to my right shoulder, cross-legged.

We watched Yvonne and Helene break their embrace. Each slipped a finger from their right hand into their mouth tasting the other's juices. I couldn't believe what I was watching. They held each other's hands, fingers entwined together, both with pink fingernail polish, nearly the same shade. Their hands dropped to their sides and they tilted their foreheads together. Yvonne whispered something to Helene, but I couldn't make out what it was over the piano music.

Yvonne and Helene let go of their hands and turned to face Cora and I. Helene had a look of apprehension on her face. Yvonne did a little happy dance twirl as she spied my hard cock. Her hair swung from side to side as her elbows raised up high.

Cora shuffled a little higher towards my head to make room for Helene. The other two got onto the sofa bed and sat cross-legged next to me. Yvonne was on my left side. Helene across from her, next to Cora.

Three pussies stared at me. How different could they be?

Cora's was shaved bare. Her outer pussy lips were thick, almost swollen. The inner lips barely emerged. Thin, slightly darker in color, they parted slightly where her hole was. I could see a tiny glisten of moisture. Pity her cat suit didn't ride high enough, it would have outlined a perfect camel toe.

Yvonne's pussy was massive. Only the black hair on her mound was left, the rest was shaved. Long, thick dark crinkly lips opened like a butterfly to reveal a deep pink core. A long thick clit swelled under its hood pulling her lips forward. Her opening gaped. Moisture oozed over the ridge formed by her lips below her hole. Her pee-hole poked out a bit.

Helene's pussy was the picture of perfection. Thin golden curls framed soft pink pussy lips which parted slightly as she sat. A little moisture lingered from the fingering. She looked delicious.

I was in honey pot heaven as I lay on the sofa bed with my hard on, a wet dream come true.

Yvonne rubbed my chest with her right hand and held up my cock with her left. She was grinning as she spoke, "He's a fine looking man isn't he?"

Cora ran her red fingernails through my scalp and along my jaw. "Mmm, just a touch of grey to the temples, full head of hair. How old are you Mike?"

"Forty five," I gurgled.

"And no beer belly," Yvonne added, "Do you work out?"

"Some," I stammered, "probably not enough." I could see pre-cum on my shaft.

"Helene, do you think he's good looking?" Yvonne asked smiling at her.

She still had a look of apprehension on her face, "Yes," she answered in a small voice.

Yvonne let go of my cock. It flopped back down. She placed her pink finger nails in a line on my left bicep. Looking at Helene across from her she said softly, "Helene, touch Mike just as I am."

With a little concern in her face slowly her fingers reached out to my right bicep, hovered for a moment then touched down.

"Follow my motion." Yvonne ran her fingers up and down my arm. Helene mirrored the movements on the other side as if I was a Ouija board.

"Is that okay?" Cora whispered as she lightly scratched my scalp.

Helene nodded.

Yvonne moved her fingers to my chest, flattening her hands out a little. Helene did the same. Their pink fingernails touched together in the center of my chest as they ran through my few chest hairs. One hand circled my nipple while the other traced a line over my rib cage to my hips. I flinched from the simultaneous tickle I received as fingernails crossed the gap to my thighs. Like two piano players sharing the same duet they continued. My face, my shoulders, my thighs, my belly my public hair, just to the edge of my cock, they continued.

Cora smiled slightly as she watched Helene's face.

How I wanted to reach out and cup a breast on each side or to nuzzle myself into one of their pussies.

Yvonne picked up my left hand with both of hers. Helene followed suit. Yvonne pressed my hand against her cheek then kissed my fingers. Helene kissed my fingers.

"Are you okay?" Yvonne whispered. Helene nodded.

Holding my hand with just one, Yvonne pulled my arm to her breast and rubbed her nipple with the back of my hand. I could feel the thick long nipple bouncing across the bones above my knuckles. Helene did the same. Her soft puffy nipple squished down from the pressure of my hand.

The procedure was repeated on the other nipples.

I was in heaven.

Yvonne put my hand down. She placed her right hand next to my ear and her left on my chest. She shifted her weight and leaned down to give me a kiss, her boobs swayed below her and her dark speckled hair enveloped my vision in darkness as she touched my lips with hers. She was warm and soft. She lingered for a moment before pulling off. A smile graced her lips as she pulled away. She sat back and smiled at Helene.

Cora shifted herself towards the crown of my head, tacitly encouraging Helene to repeat the kiss.

She did. Her eyes closed as her soft lips met mine. Her head swayed slightly as she pressed the kiss in to me. Her lips parted slightly as she kissed. I parted mine. Our tongue tips touched slowly before she pulled away. Her eyes were still closed and her face was calm. As she sat back she opened her eyes and a soft smile broke across her lips.

Yvonne and Cora watched intently.

Yvonne placed one hand on my chest and ran the pink fingernail tips of the other up and down the exposed underside of my cock. It twitched uncontrollably from the touch. She gazed up to watch Helene's reaction.

Helene mirrored Yvonne's movements. Ten fingernail tips tortured me simultaneously. Clearly they weren't thinking about me through all of this.

Yvonne's fingers wrapped around my shaft. Helene's followed suit, her palm was half over Yvonne's, their fingers entwined. A riot of pink fingernails danced on my cock. Thumbs found the pre-cum and rubbed it up and down the top of my shaft. Yvonne's fingers disappeared to scratch at my scrotum and to roll my balls. Upon her hand's return Helene followed her actions.

eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers