Whistling Swans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers

I was squirming as I looked up to see Cora's beaming smile upside down. Her fat nipples were hardened as she watched. I looked back to see Yvonne's hair sweep across my belly obscuring the view of my finger and fingernail swarmed cock. A big breast pressed against my belly. A warmth enveloped my cock head. My eyes rolled in my head. Suddenly I became aware that my breathing had deepened. Yvonne's right hand replaced her left on my cock. She swept her hair from my belly around her neck revealing her mouth on my cock. Her cheeks concaved as she sucked in. I could see the bulge of my cockhead in her mouth. There was a tiny pop as she pulled her lips off my cock. A bridge of moisture broke and landed on the left side of her chin as she pulled away. She wasn't smiling. She was hungry. I could see it in her face.

Her expression exited me more than the quick suck did.

All eyes were on Helene. Her right hand was still wrapped around my cock. Yvonne's slipped away. She paused as she gazed at my cock.

"Don't be frightened," Cora said in a low voice.

Helene's face turned to Cora. There was apprehension and excitement mixed together in her face.

Cora's fingernails left my scalp. Pivoting on knees above my shoulders she leaned forward placing her weight on her hands on either side of my waist. I watched the underside of her jaw between two thick points descend to my shaft just before my vision was obscured by her bare pussy. The aroma of her arousal overwhelmed me. Earthy. Female. Sweet. Sweaty. I craned my neck forward as my tongue extended. I could feel the warmth on my cock. I could feel her tongue swirl around my cock head. My tongue found her slippery slit and pressed straight into her hole. She rolled her hips back to push me farther inside. My nose pressed against her bumhole as I dug as deep as I could. Her hips rocked as her mouth bobbed on my cock. I could feel her hard nipples pressed against my chest.

Something was going to explode.

Cora lifted herself off me and sat back on her knees. I could see her upside down smile between her stiff nipples. I could feel perspiration on my brow and her glorious pussy taste in my mouth. Helene's hand was still wrapped around my wet cock. Her head was turned to watch it.

Helene's head turned to gauge Cora's expression, she then turned to look at my cock again, then to see Yvonne's still hungry expression, back to my cock, back to Cora, then back to my cock again. I knew she would do it.

She did.

The side of Helen's face extended just past her rainbow tattoo as her mouth reached for my cock. One puffy topped breast pressed my side. She paused with the tip of my cock pressed against her lips, then she slowly lowered her mouth onto my cock. It was warm. Her tongue swirled around my cockhead before she pressed down until my cock hit the back of her throat. Up and down she slowly lifted and lowered her head, swirling her tongue the whole time. She turned her head to one side, then the next. I could see her cheek bulge as my cockhead pushed against it. Saliva bubbled on her pink fingernails.

My brain was screaming in overload. My knees shook.

She kept at it. Slowly she jerked my cock up and down, she knew what she was doing. A natural. I wasn't going to last long if she kept it up much longer.

While still holding my cock she lifted her head from it. A trail of saliva followed. Her eyes immediately were drawn to Yvonne's.

"Very well done," Yvonne cooed quietly gazing to Helene.

A bit of an understatement! Good lord! I nearly blew the house!

Helene and Yvonne leaned across me and gave each other a kiss on the lips. Her hand was still wrapped around my dick.

Yvonne said to Helene, "Follow my lead," she paused for a moment then added, "you don't have to do this, if it's getting too much."

Helene didn't react except for pulling her hand away from my cock. It was almost a relief.

Yvonne adjusted herself next to me. She tucked her left foot under my left thigh, her right knee was spread wide to the side, her pussy was splayed wide open. She was sitting upright with her weight on her arms behind her.

I gazed at her open pussy. It glistened before me. Her big clit stuck out, still under its hood.

Yvonne shifted her weight to one arm. She picked up my left hand and guided it to her pussy, then reached back to put her weight back on her two arms.

I looked up to her face. It was hungry, yet sensuous.

"Inside," was all she said in a low voice.

One finger, then a second slipped into her. Her vagina was wide. Wet. My thumb fell on her clit. I could feel how hard and big it was right away. I rubbed her clit from side to side. Yvonne tilted her head back. Her hair flowed down behind her. Her boobs rose and fell with each air intake. I could hear every deep breath. Her thighs quivered slightly.

In and out I fingered her pussy, my thumb always flitting her clit from side to side. I crisscrossed my fingers inside her, I flexed my fingers. Yvonne's hips rocked, meeting every push into her. Clearly she was loving it.

Yvonne's head tilted up and she looked across to Helene with a smile but said nothing. Helene glanced to Cora, but I didn't see her expression. A wry smile came across Helene's face.

I continued to finger fuck Yvonne while rubbing her big clit. It was incredible how wet she was.

Helene picked up my right hand, selected my index finger and slipped it into her mouth. She let go of my hand and adjusted her position next to me. My finger was still in her mouth as she did so. With her weight on her arms behind her she opened her pussy up. I pulled my finger from her mouth and lowered it to her pussy.

She didn't need to lube it up. It slipped right in. It was warm inside. Tight. My thumb landed onto her clit. I could feel the little nib under my thumb pad as it slipped from side to side under the hood. Helene's eyes were closed. There seemed a faint satisfaction to her face.

I was living a wet dream. I know I was grinning. I closed my eyes and continued to finger fuck the two ladies, never letting up on rubbing their clits.

I felt the sofa bed move. Cora positioned herself on her knees behind Helene. Helene leaned back into Cora, taking her weight off her arms. Cora's hands reached around Helene cupping her two long breasts, lifting them slightly. Cora kissed Helene's neck, her head rested to one side on Cora's shoulder, eyes closed. Red painted fingertips teased the tips of Helene's puffed out nipples.

Yvonne's expression had changed. Her belly trembled together with her thighs. Her boobs shook in sympathetic vibration. Her neck and face had reddened. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, teeth apart. Yvonne's breathing had changed to short, shallow gasps. I knew she was about to orgasm on my fingers.

A third finger slipped inside her with ease.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!" Yvonne came. Her pussy contracted on my fingers. Her head jerked forward, her belly flexed. "Auughh," she contracted and flexed again. Her clit was stiff, my fingers were wet, sticky. "Aauughh," she contracted and flexed again. Yvonne took a deep breath, "Hhaaa" flexed and contracted on her exhale. She shuddered and shuddered again.

Helene and Cora were watching her intently. Helene's face blushed.

Yvonne pulled my hand from her and flopped onto her back. Her flattened boobs rolled with each deep breath. She rubbed her nose with one hand and pulled hair from her sweaty brow with the other.

I looked at my left hand. Yvonne's juices coated three fingers and ran across my palm to below my wrist. I licked my hand and fingers clean as I returned my gaze to the other two. It tasted of raw sex. I couldn't get enough.

I continued to finger Helene as Cora attended to her boobs.

I felt the sofa bed move. Yvonne lifted herself up and crawled to my side. Her left leg crossed me as she straddled herself over my cock. Her movements caused Helene's leg to be knocked aside and my finger pulled out. Helene's expression said it all 'what's she doing?'

"You know she's insatiable," Cora said into Helene's ear. Helene grinned as my finger found her pussy again.

I felt my cock being lifted, it slipped into Yvonne's pussy without friction. She sat up putting her full weight on my cock. Her right hand rubbed just above her pubic hair as her head and hair fell back, "Mmmm...that feels so good." She started a slow rocking of her hips.

Damn right it felt good. I continued to finger Helene and rub her clit with my thumb. Yvonne's pussy was so warm. I could taste her juices in my mouth. Her boobs swayed above me. I was in sensory overload. I knew that if Yvonne kept fucking me that I would come soon. Of that I was certain.

Yvonne leaned forward putting her hands on either side of my head. Her black speckled hair trailed down surrounding my face. "I love your cock Mike," she said quietly. I bucked my hips to push into her. I matched her rocking motion. "Don't cum yet," she said, "you've got to save that for Helene."

"You better stop then," I answered still jabbing my cock into her wet pussy.

She lifted her left leg off me. My wet cock flopped onto my belly.

As she knelt next to me she held her left arm out towards Helene. "Come, my dear, it's your turn."

Apprehension washed across Helene's blushing face. I slipped my finger from her. It immediately went to my mouth. What incredible flavor.

"It's okay," Cora said softly into her ear, "we're here with you."

Helene's hand took Yvonne's.

The taste of her pussy juice made my head swim.

"Face the other way," Yvonne said. Helene shifted herself with Yvonne's help. Her left leg crossed me and she knelt facing my feet. Yvonne held her left hand, Cora her right. My cock was inches from her pussy. Cora repositioned herself straddling my knees. She faced Helene and took both of her hands and held them in front of her.

I admired the curves on Helene's back, sleek, female. The nape of her neck swept to her shoulders in a most feminine manner. There were two slightly concave sections of her back on either side of her spine where it swept to her bum. Helene's pink bumhole was staring at me. It was lovely. She was lovely.

"Now's the time," Cora said to Helene, "can you do it?"

Helene didn't answer and I couldn't see her face, but from the back of her head I could tell she was nodding. Piano music continued in the background.

A big grin came across Yvonne's face. She brushed her hair behind her shoulders. Yvonne's right hand picked up my cock. Her pink fingernails were matched with Helene's pink fingernails that pulled apart her labia. I saw a red fingernail too. The sharp fingernails caught my cock as Helene lowered herself onto me. My cock was pulled forward to an almost painful angle. Slowly she lowered herself onto me. She was warm, tight and wet. Within a moment I was balls deep.

My heart was pounding. I gripped the purple sheet with my fingers. Helene started to rock her hips tentatively. Equally as slowly I started to flex my bum muscles in tempo with Helene.

She was fucking a man.

Me.

Yvonne repositioned herself next to Cora and knelt facing Helene. Her hands reached for Helene's front, playing with her tits, I could only imagine. I felt a fingernail nick my cock every few seconds. Cora's left hand slid behind Helene's neck. Helene's arms embraced Cora. They kissed.

My cock was pulled farther forward with the slight angle change.

Helene's tempo picked up. She actually raised herself off my cock a little. I picked up my tempo too, rocking my hips upwards to meet her.

The nicks on the underside of my cock came more frequently. That and the angle of my cock was probably the only thing that stopped me from cumming.

I wished I could see Helene's face. Yvonne's was a combination of smiling and what I came to recognize was a look of sexual hunger. She was getting seriously turned on watching and participating in what was going on. Cora was right, Yvonne was insatiable.

Helene's rhythm increased, she would almost lift herself clear off my cock before slamming herself back down. I had to wipe the sweat from my forehead before I could take the scene in again. I gripped the sheets.

I needed air, my chest was heaving up and down. I wasn't going to last long.

Suddenly she came. Like a vise around my cock her pussy muscles contracted. Her bumhole tightened, she slumped forward onto Cora's shoulder. I heard a rush of air from her lungs. On the second contraction I came too, the sight of her little rosebud clenching was too much for me. Muscles in Helene's back and bum cheeks rippled as she came. My hips were bouncing of their own volition under her weight. Clench. Squirt. Fingernail nick. Clench.

Had it not been for the almost painful angle forward my cock was set at, I would have probably cum a bucketful. I didn't. It was only half a cum.

But that was okay. That was all about Helene. Not me.

Helene leaned back, placing her weight on her hands which were next to my ribs. What a relief it was to have the angle of my cock restored back to normal. I'm sure I oozed more cum into her.

Yvonne dove onto Helene's crotch face first. Speckled black hair flowed like water over Helene's and my legs. My cock was still in her.

Yvonne was licking the base of my shaft. What a sex fiend. I could hear moans of pleasure from Yvonne as she licked away at the two of us.

Helene lifted herself off my cock. It flopped to my pelvis, glistening. Yvonne cupped Helene's bum cheeks to raise her hips and crotch higher. She licked Helene's pussy which must have been oozing my cum.

Cora spoke, "Yvonne, let Helene taste Mike's cum. Let her know what a man tastes like."

After several moments of licking, slurping and sucking sounds Yvonne let Helene's bum drop down. She sat up on her knees, placed one knee on the outside of my left leg and pulled her long hair back and over her left shoulder. I could see her mouth was full and wet. She craned her neck down towards Helene's lips. Their kiss was perfectly silhouetted against the backdrop of Yvonne's black speckled hair. Yvonne fed Helene my cum. Like a hungry little bird Helene's tongue and lips sought out Yvonne's offering. Cum and pussy juice seeped out between them. Their hot breath caused little white bubbles to form on their lips.

I couldn't believe what I was watching, a porno film come to life before my eyes.

Eventually they finished kissing and licking each other. Yvonne lay down on her back with her head to the couch. She pulled at Helene's hand, "Come here. I want more." Helene climbed over and straddled Yvonne's head. "No, turn around the other way." Helene turned around while Yvonne shifted down a bit. Helene's pussy descended to Yvonne's face. Her tongue reached out as a dribble of cum ran down the inside of her thigh. Yvonne caught it.

"Oh yeah," Helene said smiling. Yvonne's tongue was darting everywhere. Helene reached her hand out to Cora and said, "pass me my drink," Cora stood up. She picked up Helene's, passing it to her and then picked up her own. "She's on fire tonight, isn't she?"

"She certainly is," Cora answered.

I got up to take a sip from my tumbler. Now I understood what 'close friends' meant.

Cora took Helene's drink from her and carefully placed it on the coaster. Her own followed.

I watched Cora reach into the side table and pull out a small bottle of what appeared to be lube. She squirted a generous amount onto her right hand. Seeing that, Helene spoke out, "Oh yeah!" Yvonne's knees flexed together and back as she lay on her back lapping at Helene's pussy.

Cora worked the lube all over her right hand. She must have seen a puzzled expression on my face. Smirking she said to me, "When she get's like this, there's only one thing that can be done."

"What's that?"

"She needs to be fucked until she's silly in the head."

I think my eyes popped out. Cora then reached for my semi soft cock with her left hand leaned in towards me and with a low voice asked, "Do you think you can get it up again?"

I was stunned. I didn't know what to say. Cora smiled at me then ran her left hand over her slit. She got onto the bed between Yvonne's legs, careful not to touch her hands anywhere. Cora slender little bum was in the air. Her fat little pussy glistened just below a puckered brown bum hole. Using her left palm, fingers and the back of her hand she applied as much lube to Yvonne's pussy as she could.

Cora made a fist with her right hand. It was contorted in a manner so as to tuck each of her red fingernails against the palm. The knuckle on the index finger stuck out. She pressed her fist against Yvonne's pussy and started to twist it into her.

The ice in my glass was tinkling from my shaking hand as I watched. Yvonne moaned from below Helene. I had to put my drink down.

Yvonne's fingers clenched at her big nipples. Twisting them, pulling them and rubbing the very ends with her thumb pads.

Cora's fist was halfway in. Yvonne's big pussy lips were splayed wide open. The entrance to her vagina was stretched. The pink skin distended as Cora's fist pulled out and receded as her fist went in. Cora twisted her wrist as she pushed in and out. She shook her whole arm.

There was more moaning from Yvonne.

Suddenly Cora was inside past her wrist. Yvonne was rocking her hips while still moaning.

"That is so hot," Helene said viewing the proceedings from about.

Apparently I thought so too. My pecker was starting to swell again.

The thumb and index finger on Cora's left hand found Yvonne's big clit. She jerked it as if it were a tiny cock, using the labial hood as a foreskin.

It seemed that Yvonne was enjoying it quite a bit. Her whole upper torso was turning a deep pink. Her thighs and abdomen quivered.

Cora was pumping her fist in all the time. She shook her bum a few times, then continued to keep pumping into Yvonne. Twisting, shaking her arm.

Cora shook her bum again, then got right back at pumping Yvonne.

"I think she wants you to fuck her Mike," Helene said snapping me out of it.

"Oh," I said as Cora shook her bum again.

"She's the only one that hasn't had an orgasm."

"Fuck me Mike. Doggy me."

In a flash I was behind Cora. My knees were right on the edge of the sofa bed. I pulled her thin little ass cheeks apart. The thin lips of her pussy parted just a little. Everything was wet.

I was hard. And in I went. Just the head.

"Yessss," Cora hissed below me. Her wrist kept at it. She pulled her fist out just to enough to get as much distended as possible before plunging back in.

I wondered if she was flexing her fingers apart inside Yvonne as I continued to slide my cock into Cora. There was no friction. She was tight, warm and wet. I pushed it all the way in.

Cora moaned out loud.

"Fuck her hard Mike," Helene said, "she likes it hard."

With one cum-shot out of me already, I knew I could go for a long time before I came again. If she wanted it hard and fast, that was exactly what I was going to give her.

I pulled back then slammed home. She moaned. I slammed her again. She moaned again. I did it again and again. She kept on moaning but never let up on Yvonne's pussy.

"Do you want it hard and fast Cora?" I slammed her again. The back of her head bobbed up and down as I banged into her. That was a 'yes'.

Yvonne became very vocal below Helene's pussy, her tongue only stopped when I could see her bottom lip suck in her clit. Her growling never stopped, nor did the trembling of her deep pink body.

Nor did Cora's gyrating, pumping fist.

Nor did my cock into Cora.

My only challenge was keeping my balance. Helene solved that for me. She reached her two arms out towards me. I extended mine to hers. Our fingers entwined and our palms pushed against each other allowing me to transfer some weight to her and a lot more stability. That gave my cock a whole new life. Cora's moaning took on a new audible quality. I looked into Helene's blue eyes, her face was red. Through our extended arms, frozen in a paddy-cake position I could see Helene's lips quivering. She bit her bottom lip. She was going to cum again. I could see it.

eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers