Whistling Swans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers

Underneath us Yvonne's body started to jerk, each spasm was accompanied with a muffled "Auuughh." She didn't stop. Through nipples pulled by her own hand I could see her deep pink chest rising for air. Her hips buckled. I could well imagine that Cora's fist was being crushed.

Cora reacted to Yvonne's orgasm right away. Her low pitch scream was only interrupted by her need to intake air and the stabs she was getting from my cock. She kept pounding her fist into Yvonne and jerking her little mini-cock.

All of a sudden I wasn't sure of my ability to hang on. This was getting too much. I knew I was going to cum again. Soon.

Helene's face was contorted. Red. Sweaty. Her breathing was rapid. Her hands shook against mine.

Yvonne jerked below us, "Auughh."

Cora's screams went up a tone and got louder.

I pounded her hot pussy harder.

Helene's grimacing face shook.

Yvonne spasmed below us with a muffled "Aaghh."

Cora screamed as her pussy clamped on my cock, the force nearly pushed me out. Her back arched up. Through her tightened pussy I rammed my cock back in.

Helene arched over, her elbows gave out. Air whooshed from her mouth together with spit and sweat. She fell forward.

I grabbed Cora's hips just in time to feel her contract through her scream. Her bumhole tightened and her back arched up. I held myself inside her and came. My hips bucked involuntarily as I held Cora's small hips. She continued to scream and flex under me.

Yvonne shook uncontrollably below me. "Aaaauuughhhh!" Cora's fisting never let up.

Helene's left thigh lay across Yvonne's belly, bent at the knee. Foot straight up. Laying next to Yvonne I could see her bum muscles clenching together as she hissed air.

Cora's pussy tightened again.

I could feel my sphincter tighten as every last sperm I had was emptied deep inside Cora's tight puss. Her screaming let up only in search of air. I held my cock as far in as I could, pulling her towards me. She crumpled below me. Her fist still held within Yvonne.

Yvonne jerked again. "Ohhh."

I collapsed on top of Cora, still wedged inside her. We were all gasping for air.

Helene rolled off Yvonne and lay on the bed. Her chest was rising in search of oxygen.

Cora pulled her wet fist from Yvonne. I saw her pussy gape. The deep red inside contrasted to her dark labia. Everything was soaking wet. Her body still pink as her breasts flattened to the side then rose with each audible breath.

I let go of Cora's hips. My cock slipped out as she sunk to the bed on her belly. Her slender frame and shoulders panting.

I flopped down onto the bed. Helene's feet were on my left, Cora's head to my right just below my shoulder. Yvonne had curled up into a fetal position to my right. I was gasping for air. My cock was shrinking rapidly.

What an unreal sex experience I'd just had.

No one said a word. We just needed air.

Piano music played on, oblivious to what had transpired.

I rolled onto my back, still sucking in air.

Cora rolled to her back too.

I needed water, something to drink. I expected the others did too.

I was worried for Yvonne's pussy. That must have hurt. Maybe it didn't. Was that what defined 'being fucked silly?'

I wondered about Helene. Did I do okay? Did it really help? I'd figure it must have. I was sure glad that Cora and Yvonne took charge. I wouldn't have known what to do.

Do these women always fuck like crazed animals? Wow.

Cora sat up and yelled, "Cut! That's a wrap! Save it to file and send it to editing!"

"What the fuck?!" I bolted up. So did Helene.

The three burst out laughing. "Should have seen your face!" Cora screamed.

I burst out laughing too. Helene fell on me in hysterics. Her head hit my chest as she fell forward. Tears were in her eyes. She looked to my face every few seconds and started laughing anew.

"You really had me there," I stammered out. That set off a renewed round of laughter.

"What happened to all that cuddly stuff women want after sex?" I managed to blurt out. Another round started. Cora was kicking her legs in the air. Helene was banging her head against my chest.

"Post coital bliss?" Yvonne gasped out, her big boobs shaking with laughter.

It was bliss.

After a few moments I looked up to see Yvonne and Cora both smirking through their giggles. They were obviously pleased with themselves. What a pair they were. First they trapped me and then they backed me into having sex, which I enjoyed tremendously. Then they made Helene orgasm with me, twice. Then finally, they had her laughing wildly with her head on my chest.

Helene was right, they were devious cunts.

Angels though. Absolute angels.

I stroked Helene's hair. She smiled at me. A tear ran from the corner of her eye. I didn't think it was a tear from laughter anymore.

We did cuddle. We all did. Then dressed. We had a big glass of water and another drink before calling cabs and kissing each other goodnight.

Golf was set for the next Wednesday morning at Whistling Swans. Same teams, same stakes. I still wouldn't get to play with my woods.

Helene felt she needed more therapy. Yvonne and Cora concurred.

Me? I was just happy I could help.

*

If this story tickled you, then please be so kind as to honor me with a high five. It's only a mouse click away.

Thanks, sincerely;

eclare

eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers