Who'd Have Thought?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

I really was sick. And I had a hard on. First things first.

I entered the bathroom, got the water going nice and hot, stripped down, and then stepped in. The water felt good on my skin as it pummeled against me, already starting to relax, though still highly aroused. A mixture of emotions now flooding through me all at once. It just sort of hit me, unexpectedly. Wasting the last year of my life, soon to be divorced, home again...seeing mom again, I suddenly found myself standing there bawling like a baby. So consumed in my own grief, my stupidity, my absurd, perverted, twisted arousal, I hadn't really heard the simple knock on the bathroom door.

Mom had decided I might need some fresh towels and had brought some up to me. I had forgotten what it was like living here. In the past, mom had done that before, a brief simple knock, and then if the door was unlocked, either to our bedrooms, or the bathroom, she'd simply walk in and do whatever she was there to do. Whether that was to deliver towels, or folded clean laundry to our rooms. I should have remembered that, should have locked the bathroom door, though later...I wondered if I hadn't subconsciously forgotten to do so...hoping mom would enter the room.

The thing was, she had. And she heard me...standing there in the shower crying. I wasn't even aware of her presence until suddenly the sliding glass doors opened, and then she did something she had never done before, she stepped in...fully clothed, spinning me around, hugging her to me.

"Oh baby...oh honey, it's ok...mommies here."

**

Now I had a new dilemma. I was naked...mom wasn't, though she might as well have been. Standing there in the shower with me, her white, wife-beater tee shirt might as well have been translucent. Still in a bit of shock at her unexpected presence, mom held me against her, more specifically, those same breasts which I could easily see now, staring down at them, seeing the very clear, very dark coloration of her rock hard nipples as they speared through the soaked, plastered tee shirt she was wearing. But even more problematic of course, I could feel my hard firm erection digging into my mother's abdomen. And if I could...

Still hugging me to her, me still slobbering a bit, though the crying was now pretty much under control, replaced quite naturally of course, because now I was frightened, and confused well beyond my ability to cope with it. Mom of course, taking my sudden calmness as having been comforted, relaxing...which I was anything but. Almost too scared to move...my cock still digging into her tummy, as I now tried to gingerly back away a bit. And then I got an even bigger shock. I felt her hand surrounding it.

"Danny...please, don't say anything, don't think...just, let me...do something for you. I...I think, this might help you to relax."

The next thing I knew, mom was stroking my cock, lovingly, firmly...tenderly. I seriously thought I was dreaming, standing there beneath the shower, the feel of her soft firm breasts pressing against me.

"This...is silly," she then said, which for a moment made me think that she'd suddenly realized not only how silly this really was...but how weird, how sick...how demented it actually was, and that I had perhaps in some way, caused her to forget herself, and realize what it was she was doing...holding her own sons cock. But what she did was, step back, suddenly reaching down and pulled the tee shirt she was wearing, up and over her head. But she didn't stop there either, she then shimmied out of her now equally wet, equally drenched sweat shorts, and now stood there in front of me, just as naked as I was. Once again her hand came out, wrapping itself around my hard turgid member.

"There, that's better!" she said, as she began stroking it for me once more. I was at a total loss for words. I didn't know what the hell to say...words would come later perhaps, when we sat down to discuss this, which I was pretty sure we would. But for now, all I could do was reach out, my hands coming up to cup my own mother's breasts as she stood there jerking me off. I was half expecting her to push my hands away, removing them from off her breasts, though under the circumstances, that would have been as absurd as what she was actually doing. Instead, she moaned, leaning into me, her head on my shoulder now as I continued toying with her boobs, fingers now easily locating her hard extended nipples, playing with them, pulling on them. She sighed again, pleasurably. "God baby...that feels so good."

"Yeah...no shit," I finally answered back, hearing the catch in my own voice as I said it, still in disbelief at what was happening here. My wildest fantasies coming true, though how they had, why they had...continued to escape me. But for now at least, I didn't care how, or why...only that it was. Words indeed...would come later, afterwards.

I heard her laugh at that, chuckle...sighing once more. It was the best sound, the greatest sound, and the most comforting thing she could have ever done, aside from her playing with my cock anyway.

I felt my knees buckling, already starting to get the shakes, what she was doing...the way she was doing it, felt heavenly. All thoughts of her being my mom, playing with my dick, suddenly evaporating like so many raindrops hitting a hot sidewalk on a summers day. All I could think about for the moment was the tightness in my balls, the sensation of what I damn well knew was going to be one mother-loving, earth-shattering orgasm, only seconds from now. That...and the feel of those god-loving, hot-fucking, incredible tits I held in my hands as it started to happen.

"Oh fuck mom...Jesus, oh God, oh God! Oh GOD!"

"Let it come baby, that's it...let it come, feel it baby...give it to mommy," she told me. And then I did.

It felt like I came forever! Standing there looking down at myself, as we both were now, heads together in fact, watching the semen leap from my cock, spurting upwards, defying gravity as I splurged against her, specifically those same breasts I continued to hold, watching my semen as it covered her, leaving tracers of my spunk splashing against her as she cried out in delirious glee and enjoyment, watching it. And all I could think of to do then...was kiss her.

I think that one...caught her off guard. At least for a moment anyway. Obviously I had never ever kissed her quite like that. Not the ole' typical kiss your mom kind of a kiss...this was full on lips, seeking lips, tongue suddenly spearing into her mouth, without thinking, just reacting, succumbing to the moment. There was only the briefest hesitation, withdrawal if you will as she no doubt involuntarily reacted back to the unexpected, perhaps unanticipated reaction. But then suddenly, as quick as she'd started to move away, she pressed forward. Now it was her tongue dancing with mine, her mouth seeking, and chewing on my lips, her breath coming fast, anxious and as needful as mine was. And my cock continued to throb, somehow continued to drip, if not spurt now at least, still bubbling cum, still drooling out semen onto her hand as she still continued working it, moving it up and down, back and forth, lovingly, still playfully...squeezing out every single drop.

Only when I was fully sated, did she release me, stepping back a bit, forcing the two of us to break the tongue duel we'd been having. Her face was flushed, as was mine of course. Her hands now coming up around my neck, not so much to wrap them around holding me, as I felt her rinsing her hands off, knowing as she did, she was washing away all traces of what she'd just done to me. What she'd allowed herself to do to me, wondering as she did...was she now finally having guilt feelings having done so? She then rinsed off her cum soaked breasts as well, only turning then, once again opening the door of the shower.

"I'll give you a moment to collect yourself. After that...we probably should talk. Come see me in my room," she then added, stepping out, toweling off quickly, her wet soggy clothes still laying inside the shower stall. She didn't even bother picking them up, taking them with her. I heard the gentle close of the door behind her as she left the bathroom. And I stood there, looking down at my still slightly stiff member, trying to convince myself that it had actually really happened. And then wondering...what the hell I had done, what she was no doubt now feeling. I could only imagine the thoughts she must have been dealing with at this point, what I had somehow confused her into doing.

I dreaded walking into her room.

**

I took an inordinate amount of time drying off. Slipping into a fresh pair of 'tighty-whities' and a clean tee shirt I had brought in with me. There was no point going back to my room to finish dressing, or putting anything else on, as I'd have to walk by her bedroom door in order to do so, and I could see as I stepped out into the hallway, her door was open. At least I was somewhat dressed now, as I figured she'd be again.

I stepped into the doorway of her room, she was sitting there on the edge of her bed, she at least had a large fluffy bath towel wrapped around herself, so she wasn't exactly naked still...just naked beneath it, and once again, my stupid prick sort of betrayed me, throbbing a bit with the realization of that, even growing a little, though not enough to once again embarrass the hell out of me, or totally betray my thoughts.

"You ah...wanted to talk mom?"

"I think we should yes...there's something I need to say to you," she said patting the bed next to her, inviting me to sit down. Her face was still flushed, though again so was mine as I took a seat, trembling a bit nervously, anxiously. "I need to apologize to you," she said simply, sounding obviously concerned, worried...no doubt guilty.

"For what? There's nothing for you to apologize for! If anything, I should be the one to apologize to you, for making you do something you shouldn't have!"

She looked at me like I'd just turned blue or something. "Making me...do?" She seemed to ask, still looking perplexed. "Danny...I wanted to, it was me remember? You didn't ask me...I was the one who just got in...I was the one who...who, grabbed you, you didn't say, ask..."

She was right of course, that's what really had happened, though in my mind, I had somehow replayed it, using my own fears, twisting things around. Once I realized that, I sat staring at her.

"You...you wanted to do that?" I said suddenly dumbfounded.

Once again she was looking at me like I had lost my mind, and maybe I had. "For a long time now...yes. I figured you knew that, and that was the real reason why you felt like you needed to leave, needed to get out of the house, no matter what. Which is the real reason you actually married Christy. That IS the reason isn't it? What you've been so afraid to tell me, honestly, until now?"

This was really fucked up. Now I really was confused. And must have looked like it.

"Since....since when?" I stammered. "I mean...I left, but, shit...fuck, sorry...I mean...I married her yes, to, to...keep from, Jesus!" I said in exasperation. Mom once again was wide-eyed looking at me, trying to let me finish, but now as flustered and confused as I was. "Damn it mom! I left because I wanted to be with you! My own mother! Not Christy!"

There, I'd said it. And whatever else happened now, it was out in the open. I couldn't take it back, couldn't change it, but in a weird way, it actually felt good finally getting it all out in the open.

"What?"

Once again silence passing between us as we sat there on the bed looking at one another.

"You've...wanted...me?"

"For as far back now as I can ever remember mom, yes. I figured that if you ever found that out, you'd disown me. And after what had happened with Jack, well...let's just say, I have no desire to feel what that fucking towel feels like."

She burst out laughing, and then I did. And then she collapsed back onto the bed, still laughing, and then I rolled over, not quite on top of her, but looking at her.

"We still have to talk, about a whole lot of things...but not right now," she said, and then put her hands on my face, and pulled me towards her, once again kissing me, this time passionately, not like a mom, not like a mother...but like a woman. And as I did that, as we kissed, I felt movement, opened my eyes just a little, and watched as she simply undid her robe, parting it.

She was naked again.

**

"Make love to me Danny...please," she asked. "Make love...to your mother! God help me...help us, but...please Danny, please. Fuck me!"

I was as naked as she was two seconds later. Not even realizing when I reached down to yank off my underwear that I was as hard as a rock again. But I most certainly was. Now looking down, looking at the very place I had once come from, and was about to go back too...I felt hypnotized, certainly mesmerized, and didn't just want to go shoving my hard dick inside her without refamiliarizing myself with her again either. Perhaps expecting me to do just that, mom scooted up further onto the bed, opening her legs, allowing herself to so uninhibitedly invite me, vulnerably. Flushed...anxious, certainly aroused. Still sitting beside her for a moment, looking at her, I could see the glistening dew of her moisture actually seeping out, coating her lips, bathing them in an intoxicating, liquid invitation. Which I accepted of course, but not in quite the way she was at that moment expecting.

I finally rolled over between her legs, and then ran my tongue up her split.

"OH MY GOD!" Was all she said, and then cried out pleasurably, her hands suddenly running through my hair, keeping me pressed against her as I continued to tickle her, tease her, exploring her now with my tongue as I tasted her essence for the very first time.

As much as I hate to admit it, one of the few things I had enjoyed doing for Christy, was going down on her. Mostly because I liked it, though she certainly did. And rarely, if ever, did she actually reciprocate the same for me. Usually nothing more than a brief interlude of what I knew she felt was necessary foreplay, before just climbing on top. Never once had I ever come in her mouth, something that was simply unthinkable for her to do. But I still enjoyed tonguing her never the less. One of the few real highlights of our marriage. But now...here I was, doing that, and enjoying it even more, oh yes..."far fucking more!" I thought to myself as I lay there between mom's legs, running my tongue up and down that sweet tasting furrow. Shaven, which was a bit of a surprise as even Christy hadn't done that, preferring a 'landing strip,' as it was called, which I personally found silly. I'd always enjoyed either or...as opposed to that. And now, here I was, licking my own mother's cunt, running my tongue up to her clit, lapping at it, and then gingerly, softly, sucking it.

Now I knew mom never was a prude. And that there was a down to earth openness about her. Always had been. Not like she didn't cuss, because she did, and threw as many "F" bombs around as Kathy and I called them, as anyone else did, especially when she was frustrated, or tired, or had had "one of those days." So it's not like I hadn't heard her say fuck before. But...the way she was saying it now, and the meaning in the way she was saying it, was like erotic, blissful, beautiful music to my ears.

"Oh fuck, baby! Baby! Yes! Yes! Oh my god yes! Eat my cunt baby! Fuck me with your tongue, your fingers! Suck me...suck my clit, suck it...eat it...fuck it! Finger it! Make me cum!"

Man...she ran off a string of erotic, sensual sounding words in a way I'd never heard her use before. And for the briefest of moments, I actually was jealous again. Jealous of any man who had ever heard her say that, speak like that. But then I chased those thoughts away, somehow I knew...even without asking, she'd never called any one of those guys baby, and meant it the way she said in saying it to me.

"Lick me baby...lick me...eat me honey, eat your mothers cunt!"

**

As worked up as she was, (though I'd like to think it was my now rapidly flicking tongue on her clit!) with the sexual tension in the air, the sudden realizations we'd just both experienced, and the now out in the open knowledge of everything...mom and I both had just given ourselves over to this unbridled pleasure. Needless to say...it didn't take long. Moments later, mom's hands were once again pulling on my scalp, literally humping herself up now against me, mashing her pussy against my face, grinding...humping, me holding on, now sucking her clit, hard, harder still as she implored me into doing so as she came.

"Oh my god Danny! Danny! DANNNNNNNNNNNNNY!" She exploded my name orgasmic in nature, as she wailed out at the top of her lungs, soaking me, along with everything else. As I now discovered something else I'd never known about mom. She was a squirter!

Even after she had finished spending herself against me, I continued to lay there, lapping up all that sweet glorious juice, softly still exploring, drinking, sucking up her nectar wherever I could find it hiding within the folds of her slick juicy pussy.

Finally she reached down forcing me away. I looked up, my face glistening with her juice, I could feel it, sense it, smell it and still taste it.

"Now...come make love to me," she said as though reciting a prayer. I lifted up, still on my knees, moving into and between her. My cock throbbed, the head more swollen and purple than I'd ever seen it, even in the shower. Mom looked down, gasping as she did. She reached out, taking it in her hand, placing it against the lips of her cunt, rubbing it up and down, teasing herself. "I helped in bringing you into this world, out of this same very place. And now more than anything Danny, I want to be the one to bring you back into it."

I waited, content to do so, enjoying the feel of her hand on me again as she teased me, teased herself, just rubbing the tip up and down her succulent, hot, wet split. I was thankful I had come a short while earlier, not yet fighting for control, even as good as this felt. Enjoying the ride, the tease...the sensual playfulness my own mother's hand was giving me. I felt her lips suck, caress, encompass and surround the head of my dick, heard the juicy, erotic, decadent sounds she made with it, sounds she made herself. Hot naughty sucking sounds, slick sounds, slippery obscene, vulgar, beautiful sounds as she introduced my cock into her pussy. I felt the head ease inside, her hand still holding, guiding me inch by precious inch until she could no longer continue holding onto it.

"Fuck me now Danny! Fuck me! Spear me with that sweet cock of yours!"

I drove home. I buried myself fully, deeply into my mother womb. I knocked at the door of her cervix, she answered, she invited me in. She smothered me with her caress, clenching me, her muscles working around and about me. And I fucked her. Slowly...smoothly, without fanfare, without urgency, without fear, guilt or worry. I fucked my mother's cunt. I fucked her, and made love to her, and she fucked me back, and made love to me back. For what felt like a glorious eternity.

How we managed it, I don't know, but we came together without words, without warning, just coming...spraying together. Me inside, squirting what I knew was another voluminous load. She in kind, spraying me, her own female nectar fighting for escape, the liquid pleasure of her own pearly orgasm finding its way around my hard stiff shaft, bathing my balls in another shower as I drove home, in and out, steady...constant, never relenting even as the last spurt flew from the tip of my cock, as the last squirt of her cunt made its way past my dick soaking me in kind. Only then did we each hold still, basking in the heat, the juice, the aroma and sound of our respective, collective breaths as we each fought for sanity. And then we kissed again, tenderly...lovingly.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers