Who'd Have Thought?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

The problem was...they had both told me that. And all three of us still had the next night off together.

After dinner was over, I'd stayed behind with mom to help clean up the kitchen, being that it was my turn to do so anyway. Kathy had gone upstairs to her room to study, as she had an important quiz the following day, though not before informing me that one way or the other, even if we had to sneak outside in the middle of the night, we were doing something! I'd relented, but only because I knew if I didn't, I'd pay for it later, that...or she'd do something a little too brash and stupid, and most likely jeopardize everything. After giving her my assurance we'd find a way...do something, she left with a smile on her face and headed upstairs to study. The moment she had, mom turned to me.

"You notice anything strange? Different about your sister lately?"

"Ah no...not really, why?" I said suddenly feeling my heart beating a mile a minute, not to mention my throat suddenly going dry, constricting.

"I don't know really. Can't quite put my finger on it. She only ever really acted like she has been one other time, and that was when your Aunt Beth and Cousin Janice came to stay with us for a week. She was acting like this then...I know you know about your cousin, being a lesbian and all, but Beth and I both had to wonder if she and Kathy hadn't done a little experimenting while she was here. Anyway...she's sort of acting the same way now, so I was just wondering, thought maybe she'd confided something in you about having found a new boyfriend or something. Though I have to admit, she hasn't been going out if at all...which you think she would be. And she certainly hasn't been spending hours on the phone like she used to do whenever she was either. Just so curious...and perplexing. Anyway, thought I'd ask you if you knew anything about what's going on with your sister."

I was definitely going to have to have a heart to heart talk with my sister. I hadn't really noticed anything too strange about her attitude, but mom had. And that was enough to make me realize that Kathy had changed, just enough, that it was now noticeable.

"I'm not aware of anything, but tell you what. I'll talk to her, you know...like we used to do, see if she'll open up to me about anything. Though to be honest mom, I don't really think there is anything going on that you should be worried about."

"Oh I'm not worried, just curious. She seems to be running around the house with the same look of contentment on her face, that I have on mine these days!" Mom said reaching down, giving my groin a familiar little squeeze. "And speaking of which...one way or the other, tonight...even if we have to go outside to do it, you're fucking me come hell or high water!"

Need I say it?

**

I think that night was the closest I ever came to having a nervous breakdown. After it had gotten reasonably dark outside, and with Kathy still up in her room studying, mom came back down stairs after having taken a shower. She was wearing only her house robe. I knew the minute she looked at me, she had nothing on underneath it.

"Come on...while we can, we're going outside!" She informed me whispering. Nervous, but resigned, I followed.

"You sure this is the safe thing to do?" I asked worriedly.

"Maybe not...but I'm not waiting any longer. I need that cock of yours inside my pussy! And I need it now!"

I followed her outside towards the swing. That infamous familiar swing. "Here, sit...take your shorts down, but leave everything else on...just in case. If your sister does come looking for us, we'll have plenty of time to just sit down, side by side and pretend to be enjoying the evening air together!"

It maybe wasn't the best of plans...but it was doable. Even I knew the moment Kathy came down and poked her head out the sliding glass doors, that would trigger the outdoor lights. As strange as it sounded, I also knew, she'd be temporarily blinded, waiting for her eyes to adjust. We'd have plenty of time to reposition ourselves there in the swing, especially as Kathy would still need to walk out a little ways onto the deck before she could see us sitting there...acting naturally.

Sliding down over me in a reverse cowgirl, mom proceeded to fuck the lights out. I began to wonder if the swing would in fact support us both, though thank god it did. Even after we had both orgasmed, it was almost a relief in the sense that we'd done it...gotten away with it, more than it had felt good. Though admittedly, it had.

"Well, that helps to take the edge off anyway...but tomorrow night, after Kathy goes to work, you and I are making up for some lost time here!" She told me.

I then kissed her good night, exchanging sincere, "I love you's" with her, which we both truly meant, and then headed upstairs to my own room. I was honestly hoping that by now Kathy would be too tired perhaps after having had to study for so long, and would forget about tonight. I even crept past her door, entering my room, and as quietly as I could, I soon slipped under the covers, and minutes later, was happily sound asleep.

**

"Wha?"

"Shh, it's me!" Kathy said whispering. It was pitch black, she was in my room, straddling my chest, and she was naked.

"You can't be in here!" I whispered back, alarmed now...and wide-fucking awake!"

"Be quiet Danny, I told you. No...I warned you, one way or the other, tonight..."

"Yeah, but not here...not now, it's late. She could hear us, or...or come looking for us or something," I stammered not making any sense.

"Don't worry, she won't. She's fast asleep. And besides, I left the light on in my room, and my radio playing really soft. If she does get up, she'll think I'm still up and go back to bed. Oh, and I locked the door too," even if she calls out to me and I don't answer, then she'll think I simply fell asleep the way I was."

"So how the hell do you get back into your room if the doors locked?"

"Easy, I hid the key in the bathroom silly."

However, there was an even bigger problem facing me at the moment. Kathy was sitting squarely on my dick. I could feel the wetness of her pussy gliding up and down the length of it, as I grew...like it or not, and as she got wetter and wetter.

"Kathy, you know we can't..." I said meaning it...but also knowing I wasn't the one who was really in control here either.

"Shh, be quiet...you want mom walking in here?"

That shut me up. But it did little if anything to stop my rapidly beating heart, nor the slickness of her pussy as she continued to rub herself against me. I started hoping against hope, that's all this was, and that she'd simply get herself off that way. And no doubt...me too as good as this was feeling.

I should have known better.

All of a sudden, she slid up...and then down, but as she did, she adjusted the angle just enough. Even though I was forming the words...they never came out. I felt my prick enter just a little, but then it seemed to hit a block or something. And then Kathy grunted, pushed, and suddenly slid down over my shaft.

"Jesus Kathy! What did you just do?" I tried very hard to say, speaking as softly as I could, but I was now deeply embedded inside my own sister's cunt. And worse than that...I also knew, she had been a virgin all along. Until now. And she was crying.

It was pretty much too late to worry about it now, or attempt to say anything. All I could do, was hold her, letting her fall forward against me, still shaking, shivering, my cock so deep inside her tight virginal cunt, that I didn't dare move anyway. Not until she began doing so. Whispering, still crying a bit as she slowly eased up, and then back down against me.

"Oh Danny...Danny, for so long, for so very, very long...I've wanted to feel this, feel you Danny...feel you inside me. And now...I am! Oh God! I finally am!"

I felt like such a heal, such a shit. But there was certainly no going back now. And so I began fucking my sister. Meeting her downwards thrusts, slowly, softly, easing in and out of her newly speared pussy, feeling her slowly getting accustomed to it, her wetness once again taking over, bathing us both until we were rocking, moving...working in perfect harmony together. Moments later, I sensed it before feeling it actually. Her pussy suddenly clenched, as though going into a spasm, and then she was climaxing, her cunt tightening, loosening, tightening again, effectively milking me. Thank god she was on the pill...and had been for quite some time, even though she had been a virgin all along. Though I had of course thought otherwise. Why else be on the pill? Stupid me.

I felt the first delicious spurts of my own cock shooting off inside her, which she too felt, sighing pleasurably, still contracting, still climaxing herself. We were both laying there trying to recover when we heard the sound of mom's bedroom door opening down the hall.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Mom's up!" I said to my equally startled sister. Both of us scared shitless now, Kathy eased off me, and then tiptoed rapidly over to the bathroom, which was thankfully attached to my room, as well as the hallway. If nothing else, she could hide in there at least, or pretend to be using it if she had too, which would seem pretty lame as the lights were out. But it was the best we could do, or hope for under the circumstances. With Kathy slipping inside the bathroom, prepared to step into the shower stall to hide if she had too, we both listened as mom herself quietly padded down the hall, stopping momentarily it seemed just outside the door to Kathy's room. She didn't knock, or speak however, before footsteps told us both...she was headed this way!

"Fuck!" I said motioning to Kathy to close the door, which would give her two options at least. Either remain there and hide, or if and when mom came in to my room, if she did...Kathy could then at least slip out the door back into the hallway. Though she'd then have to go downstairs, rather than back to her room, or she'd risk bumping into mom. Still...it was better than mom catching her in here...with me. And with me still naked, laying on the top sheets of my bed, which is how I always slept when it was hot like it was during the summer.

I then heard her faint knock, and knew damn well she'd come in a second later, unless of course I had locked the door...which it wasn't. She did. "Danny? Danny? Are you awake? I thought I heard something!" She said fearfully. "Would you mind...checking? Downstairs? Though it could be your sister, I didn't hear her in her bedroom though...just her radio playing. Would you mind?"

I rolled over in bed, turning on the lamp sitting on my nightstand, and wished to hell that I hadn't.

"What...what happened there?" She asked. She was looking at the bed, specifically between my legs. I was covered in blood.

"Where is she?" Mom asked. Her look was unlike any I had ever seen before. "I know she's here...somewhere. Now...where is she!"

Kathy stepped out of the bathroom, still naked. She was white as a ghost, though so was mom, as was I now. The three of us all standing there looking at one another.

The world had come to an end.

**

"You...come with me," she said to my sister, and then turned to me, once again pointing her finger at me. "And you...stay where you are. You're not going anywhere. I'll deal with you after Kathy and I have had a chance to talk."

Fire and Brimstone. That's what this was. And I didn't move either. For the better part of an hour I lay there...my nerves aflame...wondering, wondering where they were, what they were talking about, what was happening, and what now...my own future was going to be like. And then I heard footsteps. There wasn't any knock this time though, as the door opened. Mom walking in...with a wet towel in her hand. She had twisted it, glaring at me.

"Spread...your...legs."

"Mom!"

"You heard me...spread them!"

I had it coming. I knew that. The pain I had caused numb-nuts, the same pain Jack had felt, I was about to feel. And I deserved it. I steeled myself for it, though I knew no matter how much I thought I could, this was going to be the worst pain I'd ever felt in my life. And now...I almost welcomed it. I knew I'd destroyed this family, the love I had for my mother, and for my sister, and the love each one of them had for each other. I deserved whatever I got. I closed my eyes, waiting for the "thwap" of the towel any second now.

I jumped when it happened, when I felt it. The searing pain...the excruciating searing pain...never came. What I felt instead was the warmth of the towel mom held in her hand as she began wiping me off. I opened my eyes, she was smiling at me. My sister standing behind her, also smiling.

"What the fuck?"

"What? You actually thought I was going to hit you with this?"

"Well...yeah!"

"I probably should have...and would have too, if I'd had this in my hand when I first came in here. But...after your sister and I talked, after she told me everything...and I do mean, everything. Well...I knew then, this wasn't entirely your fault, any more than it was your sisters...or mine. We're all to blame here for what's happened. You seriously didn't think I could be hypocritical myself now do you?"

I looked past mom...towards Kathy. "So...she knows about...about us?"

"Naughty boy," Kathy said walking into my room then. "Who'd have thought? My own brother...fucking his mother, and then fucking his baby sister. Naughty...naughty boy you!"

"Yes he is...now, what are we going to do about it anyway?" Mom asked turning towards her.

"Well...I'd say, fuck him! What do you think?"

"I think that sounds about right...who wants to go first?"

I knew now...I must have died, and gone to heaven. No way in hell, could this be happening!

-End-

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers