Who'd Have Thought?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

"I so love you mom," I told her. Meaning it in an entirely different way, unlike any way I had ever said it before.

"I love you too Danny," she responded in kind. And even in the way she said it back to me, I heard it said differently, meant differently, than anyway she'd ever expressed it before.

Even then it was a while before either one of us moved. Not until my cock did it for us, slipping out of her with a wet squishy plop, deflated now, almost entirely, likewise satiated, content...thoroughly spent, as we both were.

"We'd ah...best get cleaned up, air the room out a little," she laughed. "Kathy will be home within the hour," she now reminded me, and in doing so...likewise reminding me, we still had things to discuss, especially with regards to my sister.

"After she heads off to work...we still need to talk, need to discuss all this, what it means, where it goes from here...if, that's where you want it to go," she added.

"I do," I said simply. "I can't go back mom...not now, not ever again, unless of course..."

She shushed me, placing her fingers against my lips. "Later, we'll discuss it all later. Right now, we really do need to wash off the sex smells, clean up, and then I need to get working on dinner before your sister gets home."

With that, she sat up, pulling me up out of bed with her. "Now...help me strip the sheets off the bed!"

**

Kathy was indeed a whole other concern. Something we surely would have to consider, and figure into the equation. Though I had enjoyed what had just happened with mom, more than anything I ever felt possible to enjoy with her, I also knew...the ramifications of that could prove out to be devastating to my sister if she ever found out. And there again, hurting her in any way was the last thing I ever wanted to do.

Although we had over the past year or so grown distant, and with good reasons, it hadn't always been like that between us. Even as kids, we hardly if ever fought. Always close, always sharing, and in time, always there for one another, sharing secrets...more importantly keeping them, building trust. When puberty hit, we even managed to work through all that together as well. Close enough to discuss things, talk about things that most of the time we only shared or discussed with our closest friends. It had always been like that between us, right up until the time I had decided to get married, announced it. Only then had Kathy seemingly pulled away, no longer sharing much if anything with me, her fears and concerns spoken of only once in a last ditch effort, and then after that...hardly a single word in concern or question. And certainly never again after that, anything about herself, or where she was in her life. That now...became private, secretive, unlike ever before.

I remembered her twenty-first birthday, almost as though it were yesterday. Just a few short months before Christy and I were married. Looking back on it now, I wondered even then if she wasn't trying to warn me, somehow save me from myself in the only way that she felt she possibly could.

Now, finally at legal age to actually drink, she had made plans to "go out" and do so. Mom's concern, worry...and insistence that she stay at home and do it there...especially for the first time, and especially as she knew, Kathy would no doubt go overboard, finally won out. Though not without my own help and cooperation. She'd managed to convince me to stick around and more or less chaperone, the small little party mom had agreed to let Kathy have. But even then, with strict rules about anyone driving home who didn't have a sober ride. Rooms made ready for those who couldn't. Assurances from me that I wouldn't let anyone go who'd been drinking, driving themselves. And then of course...looking after my sister without being too horribly obvious about it, even though she knew I'd be there, keeping an eye out for her. Only then had mom relented, making herself scarce, spending the evening out with one of her few and rare girlfriends.

Sure enough, as the night wore on, Kathy got more and more tipsy, finally to the point where she couldn't walk without help. She had finally stumbled into the coffee table, knocking it over, falling, though thankfully there was nothing on it she could break, and even more importantly she hadn't broken anything on herself.

But the party was officially over with after that. Those who could safely drive, did so...taking others, thankfully, and gratefully, leaving no one else behind to spend the night. Kathy by now half collapsed on the couch, where I was tempted to simply cover her up, leaving her there. But then remembering one of my own similar experiences when I'd just turned twenty-one. I didn't figure that mom would appreciate Kathy puking all over her nice white couch, or onto her expensive shag carpeting then as well. So I helped her up, half carrying, supporting, and led her upstairs to her own room, grabbing a bucket first, just in case she might need it later on.

Once inside her room, she had staggered away from me, pushing off. I figured she would simply collapse there down into her bed. Only then would I cover her, tuck her in for the night, and place the large pale by her bedside on the floor where hopefully she'd discover it, should it be needed. I stood there waiting for her to fall over, but instead, she seemed to stagger, holding her own for a moment, and then surprised me, reaching up, beginning to undo the buttons on the blouse she was wearing, oblivious perhaps to my presence, or not realizing I was watching her doing that.

It was like being a deer caught in the headlights. I didn't know what to do for a moment, warn her...remind her, tell her I was still there, or wait...watch, allow myself this unfair moment, this perverted act of decadence, taking advantage of my sister's inebriation.

It wasn't like we hadn't seen one another before either. Just like mom, we'd walked in on one another in the bathroom, or bedrooms, or inadvertently come home at strange times, catching each other running about in our underwear, or sometimes less. Neither Kathy nor I had made a big deal out of any of that either, always laughing it off, teasing one another about it afterwards perhaps. Or thoughtfully reminding ourselves of the far more intimate discussions we'd had when questions or curiosities arose, coming to one another first, even before going to mom should we want to ask or inquire about something, usually of a sexual nature.

But this...this was different. Somehow it was different, seeing Kathy actually undressing herself, or at least trying to anyway, right there in front of me. She'd managed to undo her blouse, now standing there in her bra, even though it concealed her smaller breasts, just seeing my sister in her bra sent impure thoughts coursing through my head.

"Kathy," I said, trying to let her know I was there, that I could see at least this much. All she did was smile, holding out her arms towards me.

"Help me Danny, help me...I'm drunk I'm think," she said mixing her words, and then laughing about it, realizing that she had. "An...an, well, I don't want to sleep in my clothes. You're my brother Danny, it's ok, you've seen me in my... in my birthday suit," she said laughing again, for some reason finding that funny now. "Come on Danny, help out a sister here, help me get into my jammies, ok?"

"Ok sis," I laughed, seeing her helplessness, glad in a way she was aware of my presence and felt good enough, comfortable enough, to ask for my help. "Which ones do you want to wear?" I asked reaching her dresser drawer, pulling it out.

"My...my Care Bears," she said, giggling. I shook my head. She really was drunk. Kathy hadn't had that set of pajama's for years now. Maybe she was remembering back to earlier days, I was still chuckling when I turned around to face her, ready to ask her again, or suggest something. She'd managed to take her blouse the rest of the way off, along with her bra. She now stood there, topless...her pert young breasts sticking out at me. I think I froze in place for a moment, looking at her, seeing her smiling at me, one hand on her hip as though trying to strike a seductive pose, failing miserably as she nearly toppled over, losing her balance. She composed herself regaining her balance, although barely, wavering, almost toppling again, still trying to look sexy. "So...big brotha...you like watcha see?" She said slurring her words, trying to look sexy, looking ridicules instead, though she made me laugh, made me smile in the process.

"Oh, are YOU so going to hate yourself in the morning!" I told her, walking over now, totally giving up on trying to find her some pajama's to sleep in. If nothing else, I'd at least push her down into bed before she fell down, and then just yank her jeans off. She'd have to be content with sleeping in a pair of panties, and no bra, though she might indeed be grateful for that later in the event she eventually threw up.

That was the idea anyway as I reached her. Instead, she basically threw her arms out, wrapping herself around my neck, pulling me close towards her. The feel of her breasts unexpectedly mashing against my chest, her liquor tasting mouth suddenly coming down on mine, her lips searching, hungry, as she tried kissing me.

"Kathy!" I said pulling away, forcing her away as I did with my hands, which then succeeded in doing what I thought she'd do, as she toppled over, onto the bed. She was laughing however, making it a game...reaching out towards me, one hand doing a "come here" finger invitation, the other now cupping her breast, doing an invitation to that.

"Come on Danny, come here. Come take your sisters birthday cherry Danny. Wouldn't you like that? Wouldn't you like to stick your horny, hard cock inside your own sister's pussy? Take my cherry Danny? Please Danny please? Come fuck me for my birthday? Give me the only birthday present I really want from you?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, even though I knew she was really drunk, and probably wouldn't remember a word of this in the morning. At least I hoped she wouldn't, and I already knew I was going to pretend she hadn't said what I'd just heard her say.

And I also knew, I wasn't about to help her take her jeans off either. Bad enough I was looking at her tits as she offered them to me.

Only now she had reached down to unbutton them herself, hunching her ass up, lifting, trying to work them down her legs, removing her panties in the process as she did that, taking them along with. Now she was basically totally and completely naked, both panties and jeans bunched up somewhere below her knees where she'd given up. I sighed, frustrated, not being able to just leave her laying like that, especially now, especially if she tried to get up later and try and make it into the bathroom like that. She was apt to break her neck. I had no choice, once again walking over, grabbing her cuffs, pulling her pants the rest of the way, off, likewise bringing her underwear with them when I did.

"Hmmm," she moaned pleasurably, her hands now coming down between her legs as she began stroking herself, trying to finger-fuck herself as I folded, or rather tried to fold her jeans tossing them over the back of a nearby chair. Once again, for the briefest of moments, not so much tempted, but the perv in me coming out for a moment, taking in the sight of my sister's pussy. The memory of it even now, still lingering. The contrast oddly enough. Mom shaved, my sister natural, though neatly trimmed perhaps. Though at least she wasn't sporting or prone to having one of those landing strips.

I left her moaning in her bed with her hands between her legs. Not that I didn't trust her...I didn't trust myself.

Sure enough, the next day, she was hung over...getting up once to do god knows what, and then heading back to bed again, not waking up until around dinner time, though even then not eating. Neither mom nor I said a word to her about the night before, and Kathy of course didn't mention it either, drinking about a gallon of orange juice before heading back up to bed again.

The next day however, she did sort of speak to me.

"Where you in my room the other night? Or...was I just dreaming something?" She asked cautiously. "How did I get into bed anyway?"

She wouldn't have believed me if I told her I hadn't helped her up stairs to her room, after all, that was what I was there for. "I helped you," I said simply...letting her put what pieces she could put together for herself, without any help from me.

"So...part of it was real then."

"I guess...depends on which part," I offered.

"How about the part where I woke up naked. Was that with your help?"

I wasn't going to lie to her, after all...what was the point. "Well...sort of with your help, yes, but...I promise I didn't look too long!" I said trying to make a joke out of it, which was something that mom would have done.

That actually didn't seem to bother her much, at least not in a bad way, even smiling a little, though sort of sickly so as she did, reminding me of the failed pose trying to look sexy.

"But...nothing else right?"

I looked at her like I didn't have a clue as to what she was talking about. "Nope, just patted you on the hinny, and sent you to bed," I said in response to that. "You were out like a light a second later."

She seemed relieved upon hearing that, and nothing was ever said about it again. Though it was the last time either one of us really spoke about much of anything after that. A few months later, I was making the worst mistake of my entire life.

**

Not too unexpectedly, though Kathy was surprised to see me sitting there when she came home, she at least didn't do an "I told you so," either after hearing me retell the story again. If anything, she was sympathetic, and like mom, happy to have me home again. For a while anyway, though it also meant having to share a bathroom again.

"I do hope you at least learned how to pick up after yourself while you were away," she poked. "I'm through picking up your crusties off the bathroom floor," she then added.

"Since when have I left crusties on the floor anyway?" I charged her back, to which mom immediately played referee, just like she'd always done, even though this argument, like all the rest, had been in fun.

"Alright you two...go wash up for dinner, and then help me set the table," she said putting a stop to our rather crude conversation. Kathy sprinted off upstairs, me about to follow when mom's almost whispered voice froze me in my tracks briefly.

"No need for crusty shorts anymore anyway," she winked. And then said, "Now...shoo!"

After dinner, I retold the towel portion of the story, where we once again all laughed, making an even bigger joke out of it, imagining that Christy very possibly had poured lighter-fluid all over the sheets, setting them on fire, as opposed to washing them.

"Let's hope she did that outside," mom quipped joining in, and then the three of us bursting out laughing again.

It was good to be home. Especially now, though I knew there was still a lot to talk about and discuss, which we'd be doing soon as Kathy now scrambled to get dressed and run off to her night time waitressing job.

"Be home late," she said unnecessarily, though she leaned over giving me a kiss on the forehead, something she hadn't done in a very, very long time. "Nice to have you home bro..."she said just before leaving. And the smile on her face told me she meant it too.

Mom and I sat waiting until we'd heard Kathy's car pull fully out of the drive, and then onto the street.

"Well now," mom began. "I guess it's time we had that little chat."

**

She had poured us both another glass of wine, and then sat down again. "I think we both know that what happened today, will more than likely happen again."

"I certainly hope so," I told her. And then serious, "I don't think I could go back to pretending it never did, or wouldn't again," I said simply. "In fact I know I couldn't. Not after today, not after the way it felt...the way you felt."

"No. And to be honest honey, I couldn't either. But...there is your sister."

"Yeah, I know, I know."

"We'll have to be careful, very...very careful. Whatever we do, we can't act any differently around one another while she's here. Promise me that."

"I promise. But, what when she isn't?"

Mom smiled. "As long as it's safe, and as long as no one ever knows, ever hears about it...then Danny, I'm yours, whenever, and however you want me."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously!"

"You mean like now?"

She laughed. "That what you want? Again? Already?"

I stood up, proving to her that I was. I already had an erection, it was pressing firmly against the front of my pants.

Mom moaned, sitting back in her chair, the lustful look I'd seen earlier coming back into her face.

"Take it out for me Danny, show it to me, let me see it again, let me see you touching yourself."

"You...you want to ah...watch me, ah...see me playing with myself?"

Once again she grinned. "Oh yes, only this time...with you knowing that I am." That one took me by surprise, even though I had already unzipped, unbuttoned, taking it out.

"You've seen me before?" I asked in shocked disbelief. "When?"

Again she laughed. "Two summers ago, that last trip we all took together, remember, we'd gone up to Yellowstone, rented out the cabin and spent the week there?"

"Yeah..." I said slowly, trying to recall. I mean, looking back on it, remembering, there'd been almost an infinite number of times that I had jerked off, but as far as I knew, or could recall anyway, I never once remember her catching me at it, or even too close around me when I had. "Where was I? Where were you?"

She was grinning, recalling it. "It was the third or fourth day since we got there, we'd all been out swimming in the hotel pool, remember?"

Vaguely I did.

"You and I had come back, done for the day, though Kathy wanted to remain there, eyeing a few boys who were still hanging around. I needed to do some laundry, so I gathered up what we had, content to go down to the small little laundry room do a load, read a book and wait for it to finish."

"Yeah?" Now I really was remembering.

"Well, what you didn't know...and never knew, was that I got all the way down there, and had forgotten my wallet, so I came back for it. You were in the bathroom, and the shower was running, but you weren't in it yet. That...and the door was still open a crack so that it wouldn't entirely steam up the room. I stepped over to it, admittedly tempted to see if I could peek in on you, then inform you why I was back, and thus heading out again. Except when I reached the door, peering in for a moment, I saw something else."

I was standing there hard as a rock, stroking myself in front of her now while she sat there watching me, telling me all this.

"And then what?" I asked, my voice taking on a raspy sound to it, pleasuring myself, enjoying it as I did, enjoying the sensation, knowing mom was now watching me...truly watching me stroking my own cock. But that's when she reached down and lifted her tee shirt, baring her breasts for me, and began playing with them, adding to the thrill of this.

"It was pretty naughty to be honest with you, looking back on it now. At first, I couldn't quite figure out what you were really doing. I thought initially, peeing...or starting to, before getting into the shower. You were standing over the bowl, just like you might if you were trying to ensure that you weren't going to pee on the floor. Except for the fact, you had one hand on the wall in front of you, your legs were bent slightly at the knee, your other hand obviously moving, up and down...stroking your cock, aiming it towards the bowl. Your head was tilted back slightly, your eyes were closed. You were jerking off."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers