Who'd Have Thought?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

"Oh my god! Is this it?"

"Yeah, here...feel this," Janice turned it on. I could easily hear the fairly loud buzzing that came from it as Kathy squealed, almost yelling, telling her to turn it off again.

"It's too loud! Turn it off! Turn it off before someone hears it!" She said toning her own voice down. Admittedly, having heard it worried me a little too. Mom's room, and mine...were just down the hall.

"Ok fine...but I really do need to get off. Where can we go so no one can hear it when we use this?"

More silence, but then Kathy said, "I know...come with me. We'll go outside!"

As quick as a bunny, and as quiet as I could, I scampered back down the stairs just making it to the couch when I heard the soft gentle creak of footsteps on the stairs above me. They were being as quiet as they could be, overly cautious, but then again, I was supposedly sleeping down on the couch in the living room. They wouldn't have to go past me either, slipping by in the hallway, and then out the back door. I knew where they were headed.

I waited until I heard the screen door quietly closing before getting up. Having a pretty good idea of where it was they were going, I went out the front door, and then around the side of the house, coming up along side of the garage, and then out onto the patio. We had a tall hedge running along the side of the property, but that afforded me the concealment of creeping up on them as sure enough, I saw both Janice and my sister sitting down in the porch swing we had out back. Well concealed where it was against normally prying eyes, not to mention the fact they were well now away from the other side of the house where all the bedrooms where. It was a relatively safe place for the two of them to be. Even when Janice turned on the vibrator again, it didn't sound nearly as loud as it had in a still quiet house.

I crept closer, now less than ten or fifteen feet away. A full moon providing me with more than enough light to see them by.

"Ok, show me...show me how you use it," Kathy asked excitedly. And then I knelt there, watching her do that, watching my lesbian cousin as I'd come to find out, as she began showing her cousin, my sister, how it felt to fuck yourself using a vibrator. Obviously it was the first, and certainly not the last time Kathy ever had. Though she didn't insert it however, which I didn't know or really understand at the time. After all, she was still a virgin at the time.

"You don't have to put it in either," Janice informed her. "Most of the time, I don't. I just like the way it tickles my clit...like this, see?"

"Oh...good. Because I wouldn't do that, I couldn't," she confessed, telling her cousin in an instant that she still was a virgin, though most of that had all escaped me at the time.

"OK, now you try it," Janice offered passing off the toy to my sister, as I continued to kneel there in the grass behind the hedge watching the two of them. Watching until I had seen them both climax, quietly as much as they could, but seeing and hearing them all the same. I had joined them as well, though they never knew that of course, shooting off into the grass, squirting a gallon of semen, just as I saw, and then heard my own sister come.

**

"I wish I'd known that," Kathy now told me. "That would have been hot, hot as hell, knowing you where there, watching me...watching us."

"Probably not at the time," I told her. "Though yeah, it really was pretty fucking hot back then, and admittedly sis, I did jerk off several times afterwards while thinking about that."

"No shit? Really? You did?"

"Many times!" Though I couldn't help wondering as I said that, if I'd actually done myself more harm than good here. I decided to try changing the subject a little before we went off in a more dangerous direction. "I wonder if Janice is still living with that girlfriend of hers?"

"Last I heard when speaking to mom, after she'd talked with her sister...she still was yes. Guess she found out she truly was a lesbian after all."

"Yeah, I guess she did," I said still remembering back. "So...tell me Kathy, was that the only thing the two of you did while she was here?" My cock was betraying me. I was too fucking aroused with the idea that perhaps they really had done more than just masturbating in front of one another, now knowing what I did know about my cousin.

I saw my sister smile, and knew in an instant, it wasn't. "No...but let's save that story for later. Right now...I'm so fucking horny, that I need to cum. And I need to see you cum while I do," she then stated. "So...will you...for me? Please?"

"Yeah, I'm almost there now myself," I informed her. "I probably need to get something though before I do."

"No...please don't. Like I said, I want to watch you, actually see it spurt," she paused. "You...can come on my tits if you'd like," she suggested.

It was...too tempting of an offer not too. Especially if she wanted to actually watch me squirting.

"OK, you're sure? I do tend to come quite a lot."

"Oh fuck! Then do it Danny! Do it! Show me! I want to see you squirting as I get myself off!"

It wasn't more than a few minutes later that I was. Admittedly it was erotic, hot...definitely naughty, as I lay there beside my sister, pumping my prick, watching it squirt, watching it as we both did, as I lay tracer after tracer of white hot creamy sperm all over my sister's breasts. The moment I began doing so, she too began to climax, moaning audibly, deeply, wildly as she did.

And then the guilt set it. Maybe I really was a twisted pervert, even more so than my sister. A reminder that Kathy could never ever find out about mom and me.

**

After we had finally cleaned up and dressed, though for Kathy, that consisted of nothing more than a pair of panties, though I groaned upon seeing her when she came down to the kitchen to join me for pizza. And not in a good way either. I really was hoping to have a more mature, serious discussion with her. Seeing her topless, those cute tits of hers still sticking out, wasn't going to make that very damn easy. I had at least slipped back into some real clothes, now wearing a pair of shorts and a pull over tee shirt.

"Oh damn...I was hoping you'd at least stay in your underwear," she told me. "Thought we could like sort of have a pajama party while we ate our pizza, watched a movie or something..." she emphasized the word a bit too obviously.

Having at least climaxed, I was thinking a bit more clearly at least. "For one...I'm spent. And for two...you promised Kathy, nothing else...remember?" She was pouting, as she tore off a slice of pizza, handing me one.

"We'll see," she said, and then headed off towards the den, turning on the TV. "Come on Danny...come watch a movie with me."

Even as I grabbed the rest of the pizza and drinks, following her into the den, I had the feeling that this wasn't over with yet. And far from it. And worse...that we weren't going to have a sit down, serious discussion here either. I was already wishing I'd just let her cry it out alone in her bedroom rather than doing what I'd done...allowing things to happen the way that they had. I was already feeling guilty enough as it was. Not for what the two of us had done, which in the grand scheme of things, was nothing in comparison to what mom and I had done. But that was the real issue here anyway. I knew that if Kathy ever found out, it was apt to destroy her, destroy this family. And god help me...mom certainly didn't deserve that. I began thinking that it might be best for me to find another place after all, and soon too, before disaster struck.

I had no idea, that was just around the corner a few hours from now.

**

I tried to keep some distance between us anyway as we sat on the couch together, eating pizza, sipping on our beers, and trying to watch the movie, which for the life of me escaped me as the only movie playing inside my head, was the one where I lay there next to my sister, watching her finger herself while she in turn watched me jacking off all over her tits.

"So...you interested in hearing about what else we did?"

I so wanted to say no. But my cock was nodding its head yes. I was curious, the idea of my sister and cousin doing whatever else, was too tempting an issue to ignore.

"Yeah, tell me. But no funny stuff...ok?"

"I promise...no funny stuff. I'll be totally serious."

"That's what I'm worried about."

She laughed, scooted over closer to me on the couch, actually laying her head down on my shoulder. I was half tempted to stand and sit down in one of the single easy chairs, but I figured she'd still follow me over to one of those too, and if anything, make things worse by perhaps sitting down in my lap instead. She'd done that before...though we certainly hadn't done then...what we'd obviously done now. I just needed to be alert and on guard here.

"So...that was of course the first time we actually did anything. The second time was the following night, and that night...she taught me what it was like to go down on someone."

"Fuck..." I thought, wondering if there was also a third time, and then slipped moaning aloud.

"I know," Kathy giggled. "I still think about it every now and again too."

She then proceeded to paint a rather vivid, very intimate, and very detailed account of the two of them, first going down on one another separately, with Janice first showing her how it felt, and then basically teaching my sister what to do to her. That was of course followed up with a long, juicy account of the two of them performing a "69" with one another, which left me breathless, straining...and incredibly hard. A point that didn't go unnoticed either as my cock was sticking straight up, trying to push its way through my pants. And made worse by the fact there was indeed a third time, and a fourth time...and every single night in fact during their entire stay here.

"Isn't that...uncomfortable?" Kathy then asked, and then reached over, unzipping me even before I realized what the hell she was doing.

"You promised!" I said lamely, though enjoying the fact that at least some of the uncomfortable pressure had been removed.

"This isn't funny," she responded in kind. "This is serious...it needs to come out before you hurt yourself."

Ok, I hate to say it, but that made me laugh. She was acting serious, and under the circumstances, being what they were...I needed a little comic relief at this point, not to mention, some growing room.

But I hadn't counted on her reaching in, and actually grasping my dick as she removed it.

"Kathy," I warned once again, feeling the coolness of the AC as it suddenly bathed my cock, which honestly did feel pretty good, and especially as it wasn't painful any more sitting there the way I had been.

"No worse than masturbating in front of one another," she stated as she began to tentatively explore me a little.

"Yes it is," I tried to counter. But damned if it didn't feel good, feeling her hand so soft, fondling and teasing the head of my dick.

"Feels good though doesn't it?"

I gritted my teeth, wishing it didn't. "Kathy..." I said again, though not nearly stern enough perhaps as she now squeezed it, producing a nice fat dollop of pre-cum fuck juice, which she then smeared over my hard swollen-purple helmet.

"Oh god that's slippery, and feels so nice...you're so fucking hard again!" She added as she continued to toy with my dick. I was hard. And it felt good too. And I was admittedly enjoying it, my sister's hand, stroking and playing with my cock...her cute, sweet bare tits now pressing against my arm. I couldn't help myself, I reached over, fingering one, briefly...just tickling her nipple just a little.

"Yes Danny yes...play with my tits...suck them if you want to, I'd...I'd...really enjoy that."

If I didn't get punished for this...then most likely I never would. I leaned over, cupped one of my sister's sweet breasts within my hand, and began sucking it. Sucking it, as she continued pumping and jacking my cock.

Like I said...I knew I was going to hell anyway.

**

"Finger me Danny! Yes! That's it! Finger-fuck me! Fuck my pussy for me!" She cried out.

I only had myself to blame for this, getting to this point in the first place. The moment I had allowed myself to lean over and begin sucking her tits, I might just as well have signed my own death warrant. Quite naturally, one thing had led to another, getting her so heated up as I had (What the hell was I thinking anyway?) that it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what came next. So now here I sat, fingering my sister's pussy, while she continued jacking me off...and me still sucking and playing with her tits. Though even as we did that...I was again making a mental note, chastising myself...this was as far as it would go. Period!

Kathy was right on the edge however, as I ran my fingers up to her clit, gently pinching it, pulling and tugging on it, effectively jacking her off!

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed out, and then climaxed, thrashing wildly, humping my hand, though I'd pulled away with my fingers, she had reached down grabbing them holding them against her as she basically rubbed herself off against me.

Feeling her, seeing her do this, had me right at that same point myself, I started to groan, expecting her to finish pumping me off as well, needing it now...wanting it. She knew of course how close I was, waiting...watching.

"Oh fuck...Kath! Kath!" I cried out as the surge of sweet ecstasy began racing up my cock. She leaned over, engulfing me with her mouth, and began draining me as I poured myself out...and into her.

"No! No! Nooooooooooooo!" I cried out. But it was already too fucking late.

**

"Sorry Danny. But I've always wanted to try that, to do that, especially after the first time I saw you cum. I knew then I was going to...eventually. It seemed like the perfect moment."

"It was...and will be the ONLY moment!" I told her, seeing the sad almost disappointed look in her eyes. "We've already done too much sis," I said trying ease the sudden tense situation a little. "This can't go on...we, we...we just can't do this again."

"Why not? You like it! I like it! I most certainly like it!" She said licking her lips, still cleaning off the remaining residue of my spending from around her mouth. "And I for one...don't care what anyone else says or thinks! Including mom!"

That one scared the hell out of me. "Kathy no! Mom can never find out! It would kill her, and you know it! Is that something you'd really want to do to her? Tear her a part?"

"No..." She said softly, realizing the seriousness of that, and the impact it would have. "But...I have no intention of not doing this again either Danny, whenever we can...whenever it's safe."

Now I knew I was in hell.

"I mean it Kathy. Mom can never find out. Not ever! Promise me!"

"I promise Danny! I promise! And I mean that," she said as she finally stood up. I half hoped she was going to go up to her room and maybe even think about it. But she held out her hand to me instead.

"What?"

"Come on."

"Where?"

"Where do you think where? To my bedroom of course!"

"What for?" I asked fearing the worst, now expecting it.

"So you can eat my pussy!"

**

"I can't fuck you. I won't!" Maybe I had succumbed and given in to everything else, but this is where I finally drew the line in the sand. Here I was standing my ground. At the very least, should the day ever come, I could at least look back and say, "I didn't fuck my sister at least."

Not like it really mattered. I knew now I was done for. Whatever else happened, I was now involved with my sister, along with my mother, though neither one of them of course knew about the other. And I was bound and determined to keep it that way, no matter what. As long as I found a way to perhaps keep them both satisfied, then maybe...just maybe, it would work out, at least until I could get out on my own again, though even then...I wasn't betting on it. At least, it might make things a little easier.

Living with both of them now though, pretending, running around both of their backs, and they behind one another...wasn't any way to live. I now felt like what I was doing, was far worse than anything Christy had ever done to me. Her involvement with numb-nuts, was mild in comparison to all this.

I was both anxious as well as excited when mom finally came home. That first night back, a strange one for more reasons than one. All three of us subdued, trying to "act normally" around one another, just like the way it used to be. And yet...all three of us harboring thoughts no doubt all through dinner as we sat smiling, talking about mundane stuff, school...work, mom's trip. And all the while tossing careful knowing looks back and forth at one another. A three ring circus of innuendos, winks, rolled eyes, a hand beneath the table here and there, or a foot to foot caress, though I usually moved mine away, only to be attacked from the other side.

"Well damn...I have to get ready for work!" Kathy groaned as she finally stood up leaving the kitchen. "As much as I hate too," she added. "But at least I have a short day at school tomorrow," she then stated, reminding me, she'd made me promise to treat her to another long hard cunt-licking again the moment she got home tomorrow.

"Good-night sis," I said giving her a chaste, brotherly kiss on the cheek as she likewise received one from mom before disappearing out the door minutes later. Mom and I waited at the kitchen table, listening to the sound of her car pulling down the drive, and then onto the street before either one of us dared speak. Mom was the first one to do so.

"You'd damn well better hurry up and fuck me! It's been three long damn days! Too long! I need my son's cock inside his mother's pussy! Now! Right now!" She told me, and then stood, hiking up her skirt, not even bothering to lead me upstairs to her bedroom. "I mean it Danny, I need to feel your hot sweet cum dripping out of my cunt...then, and only then, we'll head upstairs to the bedroom, where you can do whatever you want to me."

"Anything?"

"Yeah...anything. Including that, if that's what you want."

I stepped around behind her, mom now leaning over, her breasts flattened against the table as I stood behind her, rubbing my hard stiff cock up and down the already wet, juicy furrow of her split.

"Quit teasing me, and fuck me!" she demanded. And so I plowed into her.

**

I was actually starting to think I could pull this off, and somehow make it work. So far at least, things really were sort of starting to get back to normal, at least whenever the three of us were home together. Beyond that though...it was nuts! The moment either one of them left for any reason, leaving the other two of us alone, anything and everything was possible. Though I had still managed to fend off my sister's attempts to fuck me...try as she might. But admittedly, my resolve was weakening there too. And ironically enough, schedules changed, or rather my schedule at work, so there was now less time than we'd had, meaning that whatever waking moment there was found, was usually found with me having sex with one or the other of them.

I was even starting to consider the use of Viagra. Going twice, sometimes even three times a night or day...was starting to wear thin on me. Thank god now, there was usually at least one, sometimes two days in between when nothing could happen, giving me a chance to recoup and recover. But it was getting harder rather than easier, juggling schedules around, trying to fit things in.

And then came a really weird bad stretch. For almost a solid week, there was simply NO time at any point for anyone to do anything with anyone else. On the one hand, I was almost grateful for it. On the other however...both mom, and Kathy had let it be known, one way or the other, we weren't going another day without doing something anyway.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers