Working Higher Duties

Story Info
Blackmail story and sex story.
11.9k words
4.19
33.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story features some blackmail and reluctance themes. It is the tale of a young man's rise to office plaything.

*

It was 9 p.m. and the car parking station was almost deserted. There were a small number of elegant sedans sitting in a cluster, under the harsh overhead lights, at the northern end of the station. There were two cars at the southern end and there was one silver vehicle out on its own, opposite the deserted pay station.

The elevator doors at the far end silently slid open and Claudia stepped out into the car park. She stopped, while the elevator doors slowly closed behind her. She reached into her stylish handbag and withdrew a cigarette from her gleaming case. She pressed the end of the cigarette between her lips. She took out her boutique lighter and lit the tip.

Claudia inhaled deep. She closed her eyes. She opened them and looked at the no smoking sign at eye level and exhaled a stream of smoke. She pulled out her mobile phone, then turned and began walking towards her car at the northern end of the parking station. She dragged on her cigarette as she selected the number in her phone.

Her high heels echoed sharply on the smooth grey concrete floor. Her hips swung easily. The cool night air sweeping in through the station exit played with her dark hair. She held the phone to her ear. It rang and rang and rang.

"C'mon David, pick up," Claudia said, growing irritated, "where the fuck are you?"

Claudia ended the phone call. She was angry. She shoved her mobile phone back into her handbag and picked up the pace. She strode crisply along the cold hard floor. Her hand bag slapped against her thigh. Her free hand swung fiercely. She was fuming. She had specifically advised her husband David, earlier that morning, to keep his phone close and handy, so she could call him when her last meeting at work had finished.

Claudia had tried calling David and true to form he hadn't followed her instructions. He hadn't kept his phone close and handy.

"I guess we'll be eating take away again tonight," Claudia muttered.

For a moment, Claudia flirted with the idea of calling her boyfriend Paul and arranging a quick get together. David hadn't picked up the phone. For all David knew she was still in meetings. Claudia could call Paul and crudely proposition him. She could dash over to his place for a good hard quickie. Paul's cock would sort her out and help her feel calmer and get over David not picking up his phone.

Claudia grinned and then she sighed sadly. She just remembered her boyfriend was out on the east coast on business - so much for that idea.

"Damn," Claudia exclaimed, fuming again. "That guy is never around when I need him."

She reached her car. She dropped the cigarette to the floor and ground her heel on it. She opened the driver's side door and was about to get in when suddenly the sound of screeching tires slowly filled her ears.

Claudia turned her head. She watched a car emerge from the southern end of the parking station. She stood there until she identified the vehicle and the driver. It was Kyle in his second hand shit box.

Kyle, the gawky and socially inept junior finance clerk, drove slowly up to Claudia's car. He stopped as Claudia was getting down into the driver's seat. He leant out his window.

"Finally finished Claudia," he said. "Have you got a big weekend planned?"

She briefly looked back at him: his smile was too wide -- his eyes were too bright -- his voice was too loud -- he was leering at her -- he had no social skills. Kyle was the most desperate and sexually frustrated of all the males under Claudia's management. Claudia was indulgent with him at first, but she was watching Kyle. She was looking for a way to dispense with his services, which were pretty mediocre at best.

Claudia knew she was beautiful and desirable. She was a stunning Italian/Indian woman. She was used to constant male attention and she had come across a lot of young males like Kyle, in her time, while climbing the corporate ladder. She could feel their beady little eyes on her perfect body as she power-walked along the corridors at work. The simpletons like Kyle just loved Claudia's tanned skin, her fine dark hair, her full lips and her light eyes. Claudia just loved tearing strips off those losers. Claudia had humiliated and bullied Kyle a number of times.

On one occasion, Claudia had been in one of her more terrible moods. Two of her main competitors had just stolen an important prospective client from Claudia. The competitors - two younger, ruthless and beautiful women had worked together and seduced Claudia's prospective client into bed and secured the client's business. Claudia tried to rally and claim the client's business for herself. She had thrown herself at the client -- promising him all sorts of sexual perversions. The client refused to budge -- he now belonged to Claudia's main competitors.

Claudia had been furious. Kyle was caught out, performing some minor misdemeanor. Claudia had called the young finance clerk into her office and blasted him, venting all her accumulated rage on him. She had watched Kyle leave her office in tears at the end of it. Claudia had instantly picked up the phone and called Paul as soon as the blubbering Kyle walked out of her office. She had left for an early lunch. She had spent the rest of the day in bed with Paul. She had one orgasm after another.

"Claudia," Kyle asked, scratching his head.

"Have a good weekend Kyle," Claudia muttered, not looking in his direction.

She sat down on the seat. She pulled the door closed and started her car. Kyle slowly drove on, turned right at the end of the station and descended to the floor below. Claudia instantly pulled out her mobile phone from her handbag as soon as she had finished reversing and had straightened up.

Her phone slipped from her grasp. Then her handbag overturned and fell on the passenger side floor. The contents spilled everywhere.

"Damn it," Claudia exclaimed.

She grew angry. She pressed her foot down on the accelerator and began driving on the wrong side of the parking station. She reached the end of the station and with a howl of squealing tires turned hard. She barely watched the path she was taking: she was trying to pick up her handbag and trying to shove all the contents back inside. She finally grabbed her phone. Kyle's car appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh shit," Claudia shrieked.

Claudia saw the bumper and the grill of her junior's shit box, but she acted far too late. She was driving too fast, down the wrong side of the path out. The collision was sharp and harsh. Claudia's car crashed into Kyle's. Their cars crumpled. Glass, colored plastic and paint flecks littered the space around them.

She sat there dazed for a moment. It was all so unreal. The whole morbid meaningless scene was caught in the harsh overhead lighting. Kyle's shit box looked obscene. A moment later there was a hard insistent banging on her driver's side window. Claudia turned her head slowly. Kyle was standing right there at her car door. He appeared grotesque. He was leering in at her.

Claudia slowly shook her head. Her mind began to work again. Reality came seeping back in. With Kyle's help she opened her driver's side door. She climbed out of her car.

"Why don't you look where you're going Kyle," Claudia exploded, swaying slightly.

"Are you okay Claudia?" he asked, putting his hands on her to steady her.

"Take your hands off me," she exclaimed, "I'm your manager. You work for me."

Kyle carefully took his hands away. Claudia began to sway again. Kyle took Claudia in his arms. She gasped softly.

"Maybe, we should call for an ambulance, Claudia."

"I'm okay Kyle," she muttered, allowing him to hold her for another moment, before withdrawing from him.

"Maybe, we should exchange insurance details Claudia and get a tow truck."

"Yes, of course," Claudia snapped, regaining more of her focus.

Kyle vanished from sight. Claudia climbed back into her car. She opened the glove compartment. She pulled out the pile of documents she kept in there. She sat down on the driver's seat and lit a cigarette. She dragged deep and carefully thumbed through each document one by one.

"Oh my God David," Claudia whispered. "Please tell me you paid it."

Kyle had returned to Claudia's car. He stood at a respectful distance from her door. He held his insurance information in his hand. He waited patiently and silently.

Claudia meanwhile double checked all the papers in her hands. She dropped the pile and picked up her messy handbag. She rifled through it. There were no insurance documents in there. She was growing desperate. She dumped her handbag. She picked up her phone and logged into the shared bank accounts. There was no transaction there. David had not paid for Claudia's car insurance. The policy was not renewed. She was now uncovered.

She logged out of the bank. She dropped her phone on the seat.

Kyle was standing right there. She tried thinking of a way out of this. She dragged and exhaled. She finally looked up at Kyle.

"I think we have a problem Kyle. It seems my stupid husband didn't renew my car insurance like I told him to."

"You don't have insurance," Kyle asked, blinking.

"It seems so," Claudia said. "I'm sorry Kyle. I'll have to write you a check, I guess. I don't think the repairs to that heap would cost much."

"But you were driving down the wrong side."

"I know Kyle."

"And you were going so fast."

"Kyle."

"And you weren't watching where you were going either."

"Yes, I know Kyle!"

Kyle bit his lip softly. Claudia turned away from Kyle. She reached in and pulled out her check book and her pen. She opened the book, placed it against the steering wheel and began to scribble.

"Will five hundred cover it, Kyle?"

"I don't want your money Claudia," Kyle said.

"Look, let's just make it a round one thousand," Claudia offered, a note of desperation in her voice. "A thousand would definitely cover a shit box, like that."

"I don't want the money Claudia."

"What are you talking about Kyle," Claudia asked, confused.

She climbed out of her car and faced him. Claudia was all set to intimidate him.

"What's going on here Kyle? You know I don't have current insurance. Take the damned check."

Kyle stood his ground. He leered at Claudia. His eyes dropped to her cleavage. Claudia gasped softly.

"Maybe, we can make an arrangement. We can sort it out that way."

"Not on your life; you fucking little creep."

"I don't want money," Kyle said, taking a step forward. "I want you Claudia."

Claudia gasped again. She stepped back. She ended up backing up into the side of her car. Kyle grinned at her. He took another step towards her. She lashed out and slapped his face with her hand.

"Owwww," he exclaimed, stunned.

"I'm going to call my husband," she whispered desperately. She turned and reached in. She grabbed the phone from the seat.

"I swear I'll call the cops Claudia," the young male stated.

Claudia quickly tapped on the icons. The phone began to ring.

"Right, I'm calling them," Kyle said, pulling his phone from his pocket.

Claudia stared at her junior. She held the phone to her ear. David had picked up. Claudia could hear her husband saying hello and calling her name over and over again.

"Can I have the police please," Kyle said. "I want to report a car accident."

Claudia hung up her phone.

"Kyle, please don't," Claudia said softly.

Kyle looked at Claudia. He hung up.

"Why are you doing this Kyle?" she asked.

"Because I want you - I want to take you upstairs and fuck you Claudia. I want to screw you all night. "

"I didn't know you liked to blackmail women into sleeping with you."

"Damned right I do. I WILL call the cops if you don't say yes and do what I say."

"All night you creep?"

"Yes Claudia, I want to do it with you all night," he said, "and I want a blowjob as well."

"Well, of course you do, you lousy blackmailing bastard," Claudia suddenly screeched.

Kyle watched her. There were no other emotions present, beyond her resentment and fury.

Claudia weighed her options. She could say no to the creepy desperate loser in front of her and have the police become involved. She didn't know what legal trouble she was in. She could take her chances. Or, she could go back upstairs with the leering horny guy opposite her and give him what he wanted.

She had, after all, slept her way to the top. She had seduced and fucked every boss she ever had. She used sex all the time to gain and keep clients, to get noticed and get promoted. Why not use sex to get out of this scrape? Why not take Kyle - the creepy loser - upstairs to her office en-suite bedroom and nail him?

She felt angry though. She looked doubtful.

"C'mon Claudia," he said, stepping forward.

She backed up into the car again. He stood just inches from her. His eyes bored into her. Claudia refused to look at him. She raised her hands and placed them on his chest. She was all set to shove him back, if he got any closer.

"Well? I swear I'll call them again," he shouted, all ready to ring the police.

Claudia whined with anger. She stamped her feet. She crossed her arms.

"DAMN YOU KYLE!"

The young man pulled out his phone and hit redial. Claudia suddenly looked at him. She was breathing hard. She was still whining. He stepped back.

"Can I have the police please," Kyle said. "I want to report a car accident."

Claudia snatched at his cheap phone. She grabbed it. She had it. She ended the call.

"Okay Kyle," Claudia whispered, "you win. I'll sleep with you."

Kyle sighed softly with satisfaction. He broke into a grin and his eyes lit up.

Claudia phoned David. She held the phone to her ear and kept an eye on Kyle. David picked up instantly.

"Where are you Claudia? Are you okay?"

"Yes David, I'm fine," she said, irritated. "Look, this meeting is still going. It's probably going to keep going for hours yet. I'm going to sleep here tonight. Yes. Yes. Look David, just get yourself some pizza for dinner."

'Yes."

"Yes David, yes."

"Look I have to go. Yes, I love you too David. Bye for now."

Claudia ended the phone call. She considered Kyle.

"Okay Kyle, let's go."

*******

The two of them were in the elevator. Neither of them spoke. Claudia had expected Kyle to lunge at her as soon as the elevator doors slid closed. She expected him to maul her. The young man did neither. He merely put his arm around Claudia.

"Surely, you can find a nice mousy girlfriend, Kyle," Claudia snapped. "Why resort to this?"

"Yes, I've had a couple of girlfriends, but none of them were as beautiful and as interesting as you are, Claudia. You are just wonderful."

Claudia cleared her throat. She shook her head. She tightened her mouth. She allowed Kyle to get closer to her.

"Yes, well."

"You're the woman of my dreams," he whispered. "You really are my dream girl. Oh wow."

"That's ridiculous Kyle," she said, snapping, eyes straight ahead, trying to remain angry.

Claudia changed the subject.

"What about the cars Kyle. They're just sitting in the middle of the parking station. What are you going to do about that Kyle? What about the cars - hmmm?"

"I'll move them and clean up later on. They're out of the way. I'll call for a tow truck and get them hauled out before everyone arrives for work tomorrow."

"I see, huh, indeed," Claudia whispered. She sniffed. She inched in towards him. She cleared her throat and slipped her arm around him.

Kyle gasped softly. Neither of them looked at each other.

The two of them watched the elevator climb through the innards of the building. They cruised through level 30, level 31 and level 32. Both of them had stopped talking. Kyle's heart was thumping and he was breathing hard. Claudia kept her best business woman veneer in place, but her heart was thumping as well. They were almost there.

"Okay, we're here," Claudia whispered.

The elevator doors slid open on level 35. The two of them stepped out into the dark office. Nobody was there. The cleaners had finished an hour earlier.

"Right, follow me Kyle," Claudia said, abruptly grabbing his hand.

She led him down the corridor. Her heels click clacked as they struck the hard floor. Her heels sounded so loud and so eerie as they passed by the empty desks, glowing computer monitors and the dark vacant offices.

They turned and walked the final hall. Claudia's office was at the end. Then they were there.

She unlocked the office door and switched on the lights. She let go of his hand.

"Close the door and lock it Kyle," Claudia said, dropping her handbag on her desk and taking off her charcoal colored suit jacket.

The young man did as he was told. Then he turned back to his beautiful manager. Claudia was about to kick off her high heels.

"No Claudia - leave them on."

She stopped. She nodded.

'I think I'm going to need a drink Kyle. Do you want one?"

"Yes, I need one."

"Follow me."

Claudia walked across her office towards a closed door. She pulled out her keycard and swiped it slowly through the lock. The mechanism clicked. A light changed from red to green. Claudia pushed the door open. She reached in and turned on the light. She reached for Kyle's hand.

"Come here Kyle," she said.

He took her hand in his and followed her in. It was an en-suite office bedroom. Kyle stared at the large queen sized bed. He ran his eyes over the shower and the toilet to his right. He considered the fully stocked bar in the far corner. She let go of his hand.

"What is this place?" Kyle asked, amazed by the beauty of the room.

"Well Kyle," Claudia said approaching the bar and picking up a glass, "it is a place for me to sleep when meetings run too late and I can't get home."

"Yeah, wow."

Claudia poured the scotch as she spoke.

"And it's a place to entertain and woo new business. It's a place to secure funding or finalize promotions or deals."

Kyle gasped.

"You look surprised," Claudia said, stepping up to him and handing him a drink.

"Wow, I just...,"

"What, you thought I was a good girl?"

Claudia sipped her drink. She watched him. Her beautiful bed stood in the background. Kyle was breathing hard and his cock was stiff in his cheap pants.

"I just didn't realize," Kyle whispered.

"Oh my God Kyle, wake up, this sort of thing is going on all the time. It's just part and parcel of the job."

"It's such a turn on."

Claudia laughed softly. She sipped her drink again. She considered him as she spoke.

"Yep and that's why we all do it. The money is a turn on, the power is a turn on and the seduction and the sex is a turn on. We're all in it for the turn on. The game is a turn on - blackmail and manipulation, sex and money - turn on, turn on, turn on."

Kyle grinned. He slowly ran his eyes up and down his manager's body.

"Hey, why don't you tell me how awesome I am again - I love it when guys kiss my ass. Kiss my ass Kyle. Now, that is a turn on."

Kyle cleared his throat. He gulped his scotch. It burnt and made him cough. Claudia waited. She drank her alcohol.

"I think you're so beautiful Claudia and so smart."

She came closer. She stepped right up to him. She drank again and watched him. He grew red faced. He stuttered in front of her. Her cool detached gaze was on him. She drank again.

"You're so special. You're my queen and my Goddess. I just wish I could worship you Claudia," he whispered.

She smiled. She decided to test him.

"And, of course, you wouldn't call the police on me," she whispered, taking another step towards him, reaching out and slowly running her fingers through his hair. "You wouldn't make any trouble for me. I am - after all - your queen and your goddess."