Working Higher Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you asshole Kyle," she said, "I think you're going to make me cum again Kyle! I think I'm going to cum again Kyle!"

She began to shake and then her voice tore from her throat. The pleasure exploded and then swept through her. She looked like an exquisite, delicious and manic hand puppet.

"YOU BASTARD KYLE! AWWW MY GAWD KYLE! AWWW MY GAWD KYLE! AWWWW MMMYYYY GAWWWWDDDDD KKYYYYLLLEEE!"

Kyle's head slowly curled back, and his eyes closed tight. Claudia had lost her sense of rhythm as her orgasm grabbed her physically and mentally and shook her body madly about and up and down. Her orgasm took control of her voice and caused her to groan and howl in a monotonous high-pitched tone.

Kyle couldn't hold on a second longer. His beautiful manager was climaxing on his hard squirting cock. He was buried like a hard hot lump inside her soft body.

He held her hips hard and started shooting semen. The two of them shook themselves apart. The two of them strained, their eyes closed, their hysterical voices filling the bedroom. Kyle shot inside Claudia. He shot again. Then he shot again. Then he shot again. He was all in a mad instinctive rush to shoot inside her.

"AWWWW CLAUDIA! AWWWWW! AWWWWW! AWWWWW!"

It felt so good. Then Claudia stopped moving as if she were possessed. She collapsed on top of him. Her brown skin glowed with perspiration and her dark glossy hair was damp. He took her in his arms. His eyes were still closed and his top teeth were bared. She buried her lips in his neck and kissed him there again and again. He was still ejaculating, whimpering in her arms, the final bursts of semen leaping fitfully from his cock and sliding around in her pussy. She cupped the sides of his face in her hands, sealed his lips with her own and drove her tongue deep inside his mouth, as the very last drops of semen dribbled out of his cock and he shuddered hard again and again.

Claudia lay her head on his chest, when he finally settled. She started laughing softly and he joined in. They were both catching their breath.

"Are you done," Claudia asked him.

"Ummm yeah, I think so beautiful."

"Yeah, I think you're done as well, Kyle," Claudia said. "Now honey, can you go downstairs and deal with the cars. Get them towed. Clean up down there -- that sort of thing. I'm exhausted and I want to sleep."

Kyle smiled at his Goddess. He kissed her and then he got up from the bed. He dressed quietly and quickly while she pulled back the bed covers and slipped between the sheets.

"I adore you Goddess," he whispered at her, once he was all dressed and ready to complete his job.

"You're a pretty good lay Kyle," Claudia whispered, the sound of approaching sleep encroaching on her soft voice and her facial features. "Make sure you're not late for work tomorrow Kyle or I will fire your ass."

Kyle grinned. He turned and left the en-suite bedroom. Then he left Claudia's office. He stood there waiting for the lift. He was grinning from ear to ear. He suddenly punched the air.

"Yeah, you're the man, Kyle. You're the fucking man."

He was still grinning as the lift door slowly slid open. He jumped in and turned around. The lift door slowly slid shut and he was on his way down to the parking station below.

*******

Kyle thought Claudia had forgotten about him. He came into work each morning, as he always did, sat at his desk and completed his mundane job, as he always did. Claudia never visited him once or even looked in his direction, as she strode down the corridors.

The young junior decided to saunter down towards Claudia's office one day, just to see if she was there. He made it to the final corridor. He could see Claudia's office at the end of the hall. That was as close he got on that occasion -- Claudia's officious and beautiful personal assistant Felicity blasted him and sent him back to his department and his desk with his tail between his legs.

Then finally Kyle was called into Claudia's office, nearly three weeks after they made love together in the en-suite office bedroom. He was ushered into Claudia's presence by an impatient and nasty Felicity. Kyle saw his supervisor Karen was there in Claudia's office as well.

"Shut the door Kyle," Claudia said, from behind her broad desk.

Kyle closed Claudia's office door. He came and sat down in the seat Claudia pointed at, as she spoke with Karen. Kyle sat down. He had a lump in his throat. He wiped his eyes silently. Claudia wasn't looking at him or talking to him.

Finally, Claudia turned and addressed Kyle in her usual cold and efficient manner. She looked down at him, as he sat there.

"I have informed Karen of my decision and I wanted to make you aware of it as well."

"Yes Claudia," Kyle whispered - his head down.

She regarded him with a cold expression. She continued.

"I have advised Karen that you will be assisting me with project work for the next few months and possibly longer, depending on your performance Kyle. You will be working with me closely and directly. You are now on higher duties and there will be a substantial pay rise."

Kyle looked up at Claudia and gasped. His face went red. Karen stirred in her seat. Kyle sensed that his supervisor was confused and skeptical, but was keeping her thoughts to herself, at least in front of Claudia.

"Thank you, Karen," Claudia said, turning to Kyle's supervisor. "I will take it from here and explain Kyle's new duties to him. You may go now."

"Yes, of course," Karen said, nodding, her facial features tight and opaque.

Claudia studied Karen as Kyle's supervisor got up from her seat, turned and walked to Claudia's office door. She opened the door and left the meeting.

"Close that door and lock it, Kyle."

The young man got to his feet. He went to the office door, closed it and locked it as Claudia had asked him to do. He turned to her with tears in his eyes. She came around from her desk and approached him.

"I didn't think you wanted to see me anymore," Kyle whispered.

Claudia considered him. She stood opposite him. She reached out and ran her warm hand through his hair. He dropped his eyes. She stepped up to him and placed her lips against his ear. She whispered.

"I want you to go into the en-suite bedroom, take all your clothes off and get into bed. I have a spare hour between 10am and 11am, and then between 2pm and 3pm, today. I don't have any meetings between those times. I'll be back then. Do you understand?"

He stared at her as she withdrew from him. Kyle was amazed.

"Do you mean?"

"Do you understand Kyle?"

He swallowed the lump in his throat. He nodded his head.

"Welcome to higher duties Kyle. Your new job is to worship me and please me in bed."

He gasped.

"Now, get your ass in there, you little creep," she whispered, breaking into a grin.

He gasped again. He grinned and scratched his head. He turned and walked quickly to the door leading to the en-suite bedroom. He opened the door, walked through, closed it and locked it.

His heart pounded in his chest as he quickly took his clothes off. He draped all his things over a chair. He pulled back the bed covers and slipped in between the sheets. His cock was quickly growing hard. He was ready to prove himself to Claudia and excel in his new duties.