Working Higher Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle closed his eyes. She was standing right there in front of him. Claudia was so close to him. She drained her glass. She brushed the side of his face with her fingers and thumb.

"Claudia, I..."

"And this dirty little effort to get me into bed," she continued, whispering directly into his ear, "We can forget that, can't we? I mean how horrible. To threaten and blackmail your Goddess into bed."

Kyle carefully took Claudia in his arms. She pressed her body against his. He was shaking.

"C'mon, let's finish up here. Finish your drink Kyle and then we can get the cars towed and go home."

Kyle felt entranced. He felt as though Claudia was trying to cast a spell. He grinned.

"No Claudia," Kyle whispered in her ear. "I'm fucking you tonight."

Claudia gasped and then she laughed in his ear.

"I see, so be it, you asshole," Claudia whispered.

Claudia cupped his face in her soft warm hands. She stroked him. Her face was inches from his. She leant in, closing her eyes as she approached. Her lips touched his and sank softly against his mouth. Kyle gasped and for an instant felt as though he was going to cum in his underwear, right there on the spot.

Claudia expected him to. She expected him to lose his load of semen, right then and there; from exposure to just one of her hot kisses. He was a spotty faced office geek. He was a sexually frustrated loser. Claudia was sure he would ejaculate in his pants. She ran her hands over his ears and around the back of his head as she kissed him.

Kyle seemed to melt slowly against Claudia, as his legs began to tremble and buckle under him, and his spine grew weak and formless. Claudia withdrew with a soft wet smack. She stroked his lips with her index finger, studied his eyes and ran her other hand up and down his slim back.

"You didn't cum," she asked. "I'm so surprised, Kyle."

"No way," he whispered. "Not me."

Claudia laughed softly. He was a creepy little blackmailing loser, but his wide eyes looked so innocent and adoring. She stroked his badly cut brown hair. She caressed his pale skin.

"I think I'm going to drive you crazy Kyle," Claudia said. "That is, if you can last more than two minutes with me."

"I will my beautiful queen. I promise."

"Oh really, well let's see if you can handle this without coming in your pants, loser."

Claudia kissed him again. She pulled him even closer. He was glued up against Claudia. His hard cock sat up, in his pants, the sensitive underside softly rubbing against her body. She ran one hand down his lower back and over his ass. The other cupped the back of his head. He whimpered and gasped. Claudia went right after him. Her kiss grew passionate and he responded by running his hands over her and kissing her back deeper and harder.

She opened her mouth and he followed suit. She touched the tip of his tongue with her own. He could taste the scotch on her breath. He whined desperately, pulling Claudia closer, his hands roving over her more and more firmly. Claudia was sure he was close to coming. She squeezed his behind and rubbed her belly against his erection, without mercy. She drove her soft hot tongue between his open lips and inside his mouth. He whined again as Claudia filled his mouth with her tongue and searched him.

He broke the kiss and tried to step out of her embrace. Claudia burst into soft laughter. She ran her fingers through his hair.

"I almost had you then, didn't I Kyle?" Claudia whispered. "You almost shot your load."

Kyle laughed softly. His face was flushed and he was breathing hard in Claudia's face.

"I don't want to," he whispered, dropping his eyes. "I want to last and remember this. You are so precious Claudia."

She ran her fingers under his chin and gently lifted his face. He gazed into her beautiful light eyes and she studied him.

"Go and turn off the lights Kyle," Claudia said, prepared to give him some time to recover from her soft onslaught.

The young man turned and left the en-suite bedroom. He switched off Claudia's office light. He then returned and switched off the bedroom light. The room was suddenly plunged into darkness. The glittering sinister cityscape filled the broad window to his left.

Claudia stepped up to him and kissed him again. She broke, stepped back and began to unbutton her creamy top. Kyle started to lunge at his manager.

"No, just stand there and watch Kyle. And don't cum in your pants."

Kyle grinned.

She stood there watching him with an arrogant expression on her face. The grin on his face grew and the size of his eyes grew as well as Claudia undid each button on her beautiful top. Finally, all the buttons were undone. She pulled the top off and threw it at him. He caught the top and then dropped it to the floor. She reached down for the zipper on her short tight charcoal colored skirt and unzipped herself.

Kyle started unbuttoning his own shirt.

"Don't you dare," Claudia said. "I'm going to undress you."

He nodded. He licked his lips. His bright naïve eyes were fixed on Claudia's hips. She unzipped herself and then pulled. She wriggled and shimmed. She grinned at him as the short tight corporate skirt was dragged down her lower body and then off.

"Here catch this, loser," Claudia said, throwing the sexy business skirt at him.

Kyle gasped. He snatched it from mid-air and then dropped it to the floor.

"Do you like stockings, suspenders and high heels, Kyle?"

"God, yes," he whispered.

Claudia turned slowly on the spot for him. He stared at her beautiful legs. He ran his eyes down the fine black suspenders she wore, then over the sheer stockings and then stopped at her black gleaming stilettos.

"You know, my husband likes stockings, suspenders and high heels as well."

Kyle gasped. She laughed. Then his eyes grew even wider when Claudia reached behind and unsnapped her tiny lace bra, removed it and threw that at Kyle as well. He caught the underwear and stared at it.

"Oh my God," he said, staring at his manager's beautiful breasts.

"You haven't cum yet - have you Kyle?"

"No Claudia."

She stepped towards him very deliberately. She stopped just three feet from him. She was ready to play again. She was ready to up the intensity even more.

"Do you want me to take these off," Claudia asked softly, her fingertips running around the edges of her dark lace panties.

"Yes Claudia," Kyle whispered.

"Well maybe you should say something to convince me, don't you think, Kyle?"

He nodded. He licked his lips and nodded again.

"Beg me Kyle," Claudia insisted softly.

"Please Claudia."

"Oh, you can do better than that Kyle," Claudia said with a whine, teasing him with her voice, while she pulled at her panties.

"Please Claudia, I'm begging you," he said desperately.

"I might decide not to do it with you."

"I'll...I'll call the police Claudia. I'll make sure you get in trouble. I'll...,"

Claudia laughed at him. He was so desperate.

"Oh please, beg me Kyle," Claudia continued, her voice an emotional whimper. "Beg me."

Kyle realized that he was close to coming again. He was breathing hard.

"Please Goddess," he whimpered.

Claudia laughed. She suddenly pulled her underwear down and off. She held the panties to her cheek.

"They're wet Kyle. Here, catch them loser. Eat them."

The young man snatched and fumbled his manager's sexy underwear. He breathed in the aroma. Claudia laughed.

"You almost came then - didn't you?"

"Yes Goddess," he said softly, staring at the neat triangle of dark public hair.

Claudia approached him. She closed the three-foot gap between them.

"Oh my God," Kyle hissed, beginning to hyperventilate.

Claudia reached out and cupped his face in her hands. She gazed into his eyes. He was so desperate for her. He was so close to coming.

"Shoosh, shoosh, shoosh," she whispered, trying to get him to calm down.

He nodded silently. Claudia leant in and kissed him hard on the mouth. He whined. Claudia pressed her tongue back into his mouth, while his hands closed in around her naked body and swept over her soft tanned skin. She quickly undid his shirt buttons, while she tongue-wrestled with him. Then she reached down, undid his belt buckle and dragged the belt free, once she had all the shirt buttons open. She undid Kyle's pants and unzipped him.

Claudia broke the kiss as his pants slipped down his legs and landed on the floor.

He stared at her. He was so excited and wide eyed. She laughed and breathed right into his face. She quickly pulled his shirt off. He stepped out of his leather shoes. He still had his underwear and socks on. There was a dark spot on the front of his underpants, from where the leaking pre-cum had oozed from the tip of his cock and stained the material.

"What this Kyle?" Claudia whispered, grinning at him, after shoving her hand into his underwear and grabbing his hard hot cock. "Hey, what's this, you little creep?"

He burst into a groan, while she grinned at him and squeezed his cock. Her hand rolled and moved beneath the material. She had him up on his toes. She made his jaw drop. He began to back up and she went right after him. She grinned and then laughed at him.

"Hey Kyle, what's this?"

He ran his hand down her belly, over her soft pubic hair and against her pussy. He grabbed her there. Claudia burst into laughter and then she sealed his lips in another long hot kiss. The two of them kissed deep and hard. They stroked and rubbed each other. She broke the kiss a few moments later and pulled her sticky hand out of his dirty underwear, just in the nick of time. He was only seconds away from losing control and shooting his hot semen into the palm of her soft, warm hand.

"C'mon, let's go to bed, Kyle. You can finally worship your Goddess' body."

Kyle gasped. He nodded.

"You better do a good job of adoring me, or I'm going to fire your worthless ass."

"I'll call the cops," he said, grinning.

"Oh - really Kyle."

Claudia turned him around. She smacked his behind hard with her hand. She did it again and then again.

"Owww," he whined, grinning, rubbing his ass, his rock-hard dripping cock threatening to squirt.

"You like that Kyle?"

"Yes, yes Claudia," he whispered.

"Yes?"

He nodded and laughed. Claudia grabbed his dick and led him to her large and beautiful queen sized bed.

"You really do adore me, don't you Kyle?" Claudia whispered in the dark night, surprised at him, while she stroked his face tenderly.

He looked down into her eyes, with the love he felt for her, written across his soft pale spotty features.

"Yes, I do. Let me show you how much," he whispered, "turn over and lie on your belly."

"Okay, you creep," she replied, laughing softly.

"Watch what you say, or I'll dob you in."

She laughed and lunged at him. She kissed him hard on the open mouth. They broke a moment later.

He watched her beautiful body move. The cold glow from the dark glittering cityscape swam and played on her delicious curves as she turned and stretched out on her front.

"You're so beautiful Claudia."

"You have the biggest crush on me," she whispered as he carefully lay down on top of her and ran his warm palms slowly along her sides and then under and over her exquisite breasts.

He laughed softly. His lips were pressed into the back of Claudia's neck. Then his mouth was slowly trailing up and down along her spine, while his hands gently crushed and caressed Claudia's breasts. He buried his nose in Claudia's hair and inhaled deeply, while she sighed and laughed. He pulled her dark hair out of the way and exposed the side of her face, her ear and more of her slender neck to the light from the cityscape.

"Wow, that drives me crazy, when guys do that," Claudia whispered.

Kyle grinned. He was softly kissing the spot behind Claudia's ear and then down along her neck and shoulder. He pressed his lips against those spots again and again. He ran a warm hand down her body. His fingers slid slowly along her belly and then lower and then lower still.

Claudia gasped softly.

"You're actually pretty good at this," she whispered.

"I know, I'm awesome," Kyle said softly, his lips right against her ear.

Claudia laughed. She sighed contentedly and stretched her body.

Kyle kissed Claudia in that special spot she liked. She grew more animated. She softly groaned. Kyle gently rubbed her pussy. His hand sat in her soft wet nest. His fingers circled her clitoris and caressed her hot lips. He slowly moved down Claudia's back. He kissed each vertebra on her spinal column. He softly rubbed his face against her lower back and then kissed her behind with loud smacks.

"Turn over Goddess," Kyle said, removing his hand from between his manager's legs.

Claudia rolled over onto her back. Kyle sat up. He took her beautiful legs in his hands and opened her exquisite body.

She looked up at him. Kyle's cock was standing straight up.

"Bet, you're looking forward to me sucking that," Claudia whispered.

"God yes and I'm dying to put it inside you as well," he replied.

"Go down on me darling and then I'll give you the best blowjob of your life."

Kyle grinned and Claudia laughed softly. He collapsed on top of her. She took him in her arms and hugged him tight. The two of them rolled together across the bed. They rolled first one way and then the other way.

"Who would have thought I would enjoy being blackmailed by the office junior?"

Kyle laughed. His spotty face was just an inch from hers. They gazed at each other for a moment and then their lips met in a kiss. It was a hungry kiss. They broke and considered each other again.

"Worship me Kyle. Do your job."

Kyle laughed. He planted one soft kiss after another on Claudia's body. He kissed the soft hollow of her neck. He kissed her tanned shoulders. He kissed the glowing tips of her breasts. His hands glided slowly along her ribs and then down over her hips. The tip of his prick lay against her pussy. It was so tempting to just move and penetrate Claudia's body.

"Don't you dare," she whispered. "You need to learn some patience Kyle, or I will fire your ass."

He gasped.

The cold moon and the surrounding skyscrapers emanated a haunting light through the wide plate glass window of Claudio's office bedroom. Kyle softly kissed his beloved manager's firm tanned belly, entranced and mesmerized, by the lines and planes of her body. He brushed the side of his face against her skin. He made her soft hair stand up on end.

His hands and his lips explored her hips and her thighs as if her body was an exotic glowing terrain to be discovered. Claudia noted his intense and endless interest in her. She opened her legs wider and rolled her hips upwards as he licked her belly button and then rubbed his nose in her dark pubic hair. She wanted her junior down between her legs, eating her pussy.

"Don't wait anymore Kyle," she whispered.

"I love you Claudia," he whispered, looking up at her, dropping further down her body.

"I know Kyle," she replied.

He stared at her pussy. He placed his fingertips on her thick fleshy lips and gently opened her trickling hair lined flower. The aroma of her sex caressed his nostrils and overwhelmed his sense of smell. His cock grew even harder and his head spun.

"Oh my God," he hissed and then he whined. He stared up at Claudia, amazed.

She laughed gently at him. No male had ever reacted to her pussy with that much wonder before.

Kyle looked back down and dropped his head. He placed his flat tongue against the beautiful tasting inner flesh he had exposed by prying her lips apart. He licked her like he was eating a chocolate and strawberry ice cream. He lapped at her again and again without any sense of style or finesse. Claudia placed her hand on the back of his head. She closed her eyes. She sighed gently.

He loved the taste of his manager's body. He had wanted to devote himself to his Goddess, his queen and this was the best way to do it.

Claudia could see he wanted to please her and she let out a soft groan.

"Here Kyle," she whispered, sitting up and placing her hand under his chin and gently adjusting him.

She lay back.

"Lick me gently there."

He could feel Claudia's beautiful bud beneath his lips. He slipped the point of his tongue around and around her clitoris. His lips ran over the point.

"That's it Kyle, honey," she whispered, and then her beautiful body stiffened and she breathed deep. "Now push two of your fingers inside my body."

He ran his hand along her leg and then inside her thigh and over her pussy. He placed two of his fingers against her lips. He wriggled around and down until he found the right place.

"Oh, good boy," Claudia whispered, stretching and curling her spine and throwing her head back. "That's it. Push your fingers in nice and deep Kyle."

Kyle sank into her pussy. He turned and wriggled his fingers. She was so soft and moist. She was so hot. He licked Claudia's clitoris and gently and deeply finger fucked her body.

"I think you're going to make me cum, long before I make you cum," she whispered.

"I wish I could do this forever," he whispered, looking up.

"Don't stop Kyle," Claudia advised him, placing her hand on the back of his head and pushing him back down instantly. "Don't ever stop, when you start."

Claudia felt a keen sense of her power over Kyle.

"Right there Kyle," Claudia whispered, closing her eyes and then groaning. Then: "I told you not to move Kyle. Now get back there. Oh, oh yes, that's it Kyle. Don't you dare move again. Awww Kyle! Awwww!"

She grew tense again. Then she groaned again and then again. Kyle licked his queen's clitoris and his fingers plunged in and slipped out over and over.

Claudia felt the pleasure building and building in her body. Her toes slowly curled, and her jaw slowly dropped. Her belly began to tremble and her nipples grew harder.

"Awww Kyle, that's real good darling. Ohhh you're going to make me cum Kyle. Awww Kyle, you're going to make me cummmm!"

Her junior kept right there at the spot. All his efforts were focused on licking Claudia's clitoris just as she needed him to, while his fingers pistoned in and out of Claudia's pussy. Her orgasm began with an uncontrollably trembling in her thighs, hips and belly. Then the pleasure exploded in her clitoris and deep inside her pussy.

"AWWWWW GAWWWDDDD KKKYYYLLLEEE!"

She held him pinned down between her legs. She shook madly. She was taut and tight. Her breasts trembled. Her head was thrown right back, her jaw was open, and her eyes were closed tight. She howled up at the ceiling.

"AWWWWW! AWWWWW! AWWWWW!"

It went on and on as the pleasure multiplied and wracked her body, touching, tingling and crashing back and forth, from top to toes, again and again. She turned from side to side. She screamed silently for a moment, her hands clutching the back of his head, her face turning red.

It slowly subsided. The intense sensation drifted away, as if seeping out silently into the dark bedroom air, as if a mysterious sexual spirit had left her body and mind, and moved on into the night to claim and animate others.

"Fucking good kid! Awwww Kyle, stop honey! Kyle, stop now!"

He kissed her clitoris once more and looked up from between his queen's open legs. She looked down at his spotty pale face. He really was such a geek of a guy.

"I wish my job description included doing that every day," Kyle whispered, grinning.

"Well, you never know Kyle," Claudia said, still trembling softly. "Who knows what the future will hold for you. I may decide that doing that will be your only duties here."

Kyle gasped. His eyes lit up. Claudia laughed at him.

"You're such a loser Kyle."

Kyle gasped again. He then grinned.

"Come here Kyle," Claudia said, sitting up, grabbing hold of him by the shoulders. "It's your turn now."