Working Higher Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow Claudia."

He broke into a grin. She lay back and he followed. He stretched out over her. Claudia stroked his hair, cupped the sides of his face and looked up at him in the dark. He watched her full lips part and then saw her tongue slide out. He gasped. He was so horny and his cock was so hard. His face dropped and his tongue slipped against hers and then their mouths made contact.

Claudia exhaled slowly and deeply in the dark. She caressed him by running a hand along his neck and then around and over his back. Their lips softly smacked and their heads slowly turned. They tongue fought, invading each other's mouth. Kyle's eyes were closed. He was growing more excited by the moment. Claudia was overwhelming him.

He broke the kiss. He stared down at his beautiful manager. The glittering cityscape shone in her black eyes.

"Are you close to coming again," she asked, running her fingers up and down his spine.

He grinned. Her legs were open enough. The tip of his cock was sitting against her pussy like a creamy bird lying in a dark nest. It was so tempting to just push and enter her.

"Oh no, you don't, you little creep," Claudia whispered.

Claudia put her arms around Kyle and turned him over. He gasped with surprise. He loved the way she took control, rolled him and put him on his back. She ended up on top of him. She grabbed hold of his slender wrists and held them, pinned down, behind his head.

"Oh Claudia," he whined softly. "You're my Goddess."

"I know Kyle," Claudia whispered, "You've told me that a hundred times already."

He desperately wanted to be kissed again. He wanted to be overwhelmed again. She obliged. She let his wrists go, ran her hands under the back of his head, sealed his lips and slowly filled his mouth with her tongue, just like he wanted her to. She kissed him hard. She dominated him.

"Oh my God Claudia," he whispered, once she had broken that kiss, turned his head to the side and buried her lips and then sank her teeth into the soft skin of his neck.

He gasped and whined. His jaw dropped and his eyes closed. He held her tight.

"Don't cum or you're fired Kyle," she said, looking up momentarily.

"No, I won't," he hissed, trying hard to keep his cool.

Claudia laughed. She looked doubtful. Her head dropped again and there was another gasp. She placed her lips against his ear. She slowly drove the point of her tongue around inside his ear, while he squirmed. Then she held him lightly under his neck and kissed his throat, the point of his Adam's apple and the soft pale hollow. She licked his neck and then she bit him again. He winced. She bit him again and then again. She bit him hard. She wanted to sink her teeth in deep and she wanted to scratch him as well.

"Do you like it when I bite you Kyle?" she whispered, looking up at him, stroking the side of his face with her thumb.

"Yes, I love it Claudia."

"It makes you want to cum, though?"

"A little bit," he whispered.

"You're sweet," she said, kissing the tip of his nose. "I think you want to be devoured. I think you want a man-eating woman to scratch and bite you. I think you want a pretty dainty lady to tear you limb from limb."

"Oh my God," Kyle exclaimed softly. He was breathing hard.

Claudia laughed at him. He really was such a sweet boy, apart from his use of blackmailing tactics. She adjusted herself, lowered her head and bit his chest hard. The she dragged her pointed fingernails down his shoulders and arms, lightly raking his soft skin.

He gasped again when she placed her lips on his nipple and began sucking him there. He held her head in his arms and twisted, turning from side to side, while Claudia laughed, her tongue and hot breath flooding his sensitive tip. Then she tormented his other nipple.

"C'mon Kyle, take it like a man," Claudia demanded with a laugh, as she peppered his trembling hairless belly with soft kisses and ran her warm palms over him.

She was almost there. She kept adjusting herself. She kept slowly descending inch by inch. She had tasted his face, his neck and his torso. She had bit him and scratched him everywhere, while he silently twisted in the wind with his head back, his muscles straining, his eyes closed and his jaw endlessly dropping.

Now she was well down between his open legs. Claudia adjusted herself again. Her face hovered over Kyle's penis. It lay hard and flat against his belly. She looked at it carefully, as if seeing it for the first time.

"It's beautiful Kyle. I had a feeling you had a big dick," Claudia whispered. "I bet you want me to kiss it, don't you Kyle?"

"Hell yes Claudia," he said urgently.

Claudia reached out and took the base in her fingertips. She raised Kyle's cock and looked at it in the dark. She reached out with her other hand and pulled a single rogue curly pubic hair from the tip. She dropped it and then smoothed the rest of Kyle's pubic hair down and away.

"Oh wow, look at that Kyle," she whispered as a small clear bead formed at the tip of his cock. The small jewel was glowing, caught in the cold light of the cityscape.

"I bet you've been dreaming of this for a long time," Claudia said, looking up at Kyle for a moment and ignoring the growing bead of fluid.

He grinned. He was silently willing her to do it. Her lips were so close to his cock.

"Answer me Kyle. I won't suck your cock, otherwise."

"Yes, Yes Claudia," he admitted desperately, "It's one of my biggest fantasies. I want it. I need it."

"Good Kyle. But in future, I want an answer, if I ask you a question."

"Yes, of course Goddess, I'm sorry."

"Good Kyle."

Claudia smiled at him. She dropped her head and Kyle watched her - amazed - as she did it. Claudia's tongue slipped out from between her lips and he felt warm breath flood his sensitive knob, and then her tongue softly lashed out and ran swiftly across and under the tip. The glowing jewel was gone and Claudia was licking her lips and grinning.

"Yum Kyle."

"Oh my God Claudia," he whispered.

"Please don't cum Kyle," she warned. "Oh, there's another one to eat."

Claudia dropped and whipped her tongue across the tip again. She laughed and noisily French kissed the point of his wooden knob. She carefully held the base of his cock in her slender fingers and dragged her tongue back and forth.

"Oh wow," Kyle whispered, and then she was pleased to hear him moan softly.

Claudia ran the softest part of her thumb up and down the underside of his shaft. She planted one soft kiss after another on his knob. She flicked and flashed her tongue over him. He loved the feeling of her making warm wet contact with such a sensitive part of his body. He loved looking down between his pale slim legs and seeing her dark head dropping, rising and turning from side to side. He loved her tanned shoulders, her limbs and her hands.

"Do you like it when I do that Kyle?"

"Yes, so much Claudia. I adore it and you."

She grinned up at him.

Claudia rubbed her soft lips over the hot oozing tip and then around the hard-bloated knob. Claudia then withdrew her mouth and stroked Kyle with her hand. The young man gasped and stared at his manager as her soft fist rose and fell, squelching, belching, farting and popping against his sensitive skin.

"And do you like that Kyle," Claudia asked him softly, gazing up at him, enjoying his intense facial features and the look of pleasure in his eyes.

Her junior merely moaned. Claudia had momentarily robbed him of the power of speech. Her hand twisted, held him and stroked him so perfectly. It was so delicious.

"Answer me Kyle," Claudia whispered, still watching him.

"Oh my God Claudia," he whimpered, finally. "I love it so much!"

Claudia watched some of his pre-cum squirt through her fingers as she rolled them over the top of his tingling knob. She watched the fluid leap in a fine clear stream, and she smiled.

"Don't cum Kyle," she said softly.

He trembled. His jaw dropped. Then his head slowly rolled back. Claudia stroked him even more swiftly, determined to use the perfect amount of pressure.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack.

Kyle groaned deep and long. He was close to ejaculating into the palm of her hand.

"C'mon Kyle, you can take it," Claudia advised him.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack.

"C'mon, you little creep."

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack.

"Ohhhh my Gawd Claudia," he moaned out deeply and quietly. "Ohhh Gawd. I'mmmm so close."

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack.

"Awwwww Claudia!"

She finally stopped. She released his cock. It lay there visibly pulsing and twitching against his belly. Claudia watched it carefully with a soft smile. One more touch and he would cum.

"I like doing this to you Kyle," Claudia said softly, watching him. "I wasn't sure I would. Before tonight I would never have even dreamt of doing something like this to you."

"We have definitely travelled in different social circles Claudia," Kyle said, smiling at her.

"Ha, yes, that's true."

"I'm glad I blackmailed you," Kyle said a moment later.

Claudia stared at him.

"Well, obviously, you are, you cheeky asshole," she said with surprise. Then she burst out laughing.

Kyle laughed softly. His eyes lit up.

"Right well, let's see if you can handle this you pimply faced loser," Claudia said.

She stretched out. She took the base of his cock in her hand. She dropped her head. Kyle gasped and stared down at her between his legs. His jaw dropped again.

"Oh shit," he hissed.

Claudia didn't answer. She had placed her warm lips on the tip of his cock. She had swished at his point with her hot tongue and then she had sunk slowly down, her soft wet lips slipping over and around his knob and then her molten formless mouth closing around his upper shaft.

He instinctively reached out and placed a hand on the back of her slowly descending head. He could feel her snug boiling mouth dropping, taking in inch after inch of shaft. It went on and on. Then finally, Claudia stopped, and he could feel his sensitive knob touching and then invading her throat as she drove down yet further. She slipped up an inch and drove back down an inch. She turned her head in a twisting motion, sucking him with a hard squeak.

"Oh my God," he whined at her, as she sucked him deeply and relentlessly.

She pinched him by the base. Her head rose smoothly inch by inch and then dropped swiftly inch by inch. She sucked him firmly and crisply. What a sensation, Kyle thought. His long sensitive drooling rod was being devoured by his beautiful Claudia. She bobbed. She dropped and he could feel her swallowing him. He could feel his cock vanish into a soft snug hot honey pot and then he sensed her sucking him sweetly as she dragged and slurped her way back up to the tip.

He raised his hips slightly. He curled his spine. She held him down as he rolled his lower body and groaned long and low.

"Oh my God Claudia," he whispered, sure he was going to cum after just a few more strokes.

She sensed he was close, but she felt he was overreacting. She felt that he could take more than he was letting on.

"Ohhh gawd Claudia," he whined, as she refused to stop sucking him off.

Her head raced up and down. The air blasted noisily from her nose as she blew him. She sucked him hard, making a lot of noise as she worked on the bloated rock-hard thing. She was making it redder. She was making it hotter. She was making it harder.

"Awww my gawd Claudia," he groaned out, trying to warn her.

Claudia still would not release him or stop, even when he started moaning repeatedly. His legs trembled and his belly shook. His beautiful manager was working on the knob and the tip with her mouth. She sucked the point gently and her snug lips slipped over and over the purple looking top. Then she sank slowly back down, all the way to the base and the balls. She did it again.

"Oh my God Claudia," he announced loudly, more loudly than he intended. He was breathing hard. His teeth were clenching, and his eyes were closed tight.

Claudia judged him to be right at the edge of orgasm. He was right there. She had a few options. She could keep sucking him and receive his hot semen in her mouth after a few more strokes, or she could stop and let him rest for 30 seconds and then go back to sucking him again, or she could fuck him. Claudia decided on the last option. She released him from her mouth.

Claudia smiled. Kyle looked flushed and hyper sensitive. He was so horny. She ran her eyes along his slim lightly muscled body. She was almost as excited as he was, though she didn't want to reveal too much of herself to him. Kyle was after all her junior and she was his manager. She was also enjoying the power play underpinning this unusual relationship. Normally her boyfriend Paul, her clients and her superiors dominated and controlled Claudia in bed. Her husband David was usually a big softy, but very demanding. On this occasion, she liked having the power over this wide eyed spotty faced kid, despite his desperate and silly attempt at blackmailing her.

She gave him about 20 seconds of recovery time. They just stared at each other as she loomed over him in the dark. No words were spoken for a long moment. Claudia lay down on top of Kyle. He closed his eyes. He loved the feeling of her pressing against him, weighing against him. He took her in his arms. She smoothed his messy hair away and back.

Claudia kissed his lips softly and then he responded with more urgency, kissing her back deeply. Her hand slid down his belly, over his soft hair and around his cock. He moved in the way she wanted him to. The tip of his dick soon sat in place. The knob was nestled against the entrance to her dark pussy.

"C'mon, you get on top Kyle," Claudia whispered, after breaking the hot kiss.

The two of them rolled across the bed. They clung to each other as their bodies turned. They were kissing hard. Their tongues slipped together. Claudia gasped and whined in Kyle's mouth. She grabbed him. He groaned in Claudia's mouth. He pushed with his lower body as they rolled. His thick sensitive cock sank into Claudia's pussy. He was inside her! He was inside her at last!

Kyle was inside Claudia as they stopped turning. She was on her back and he was on top of her. Kyle was in his beautiful domineering boss up, to the balls. His tingling cock swam inside her hot snug body.

He stared down into Claudia's eyes and hyperventilated in her face. His hands were under her shoulder blades. He lay over her.

"Oh my God," Claudia whispered, looking up at her junior through half closed eyes, her arms around his neck.

"Claudia," he hissed.

"Remember, don't cum straight away Kyle or your butt is fired!"

He broke into soft laughter and she joined in. Their lips met and their eyes closed. He ground his body against hers, loving the feeling of pushing and driving his cock in, his head rubbing against the bottom of her soft pussy.

He broke the kiss. He leered at her. He was so excited.

"C'mon do it Kyle," Claudia encouraged, running her hands along his spine and whispering against his ear. "C'mon fuck me Kyle."

He gasped.

She wanted a crude desperate display and she got it. Kyle withdrew and thrust, withdrew and thrust. He held himself up and over her, his weight supported by his outstretched arms. Her tanned legs were open, back and around his slim pale driving hips. He drove in again and again, while she gasped again and again.

"Awww gawd Claudia," he hissed.

"Rougher Kyle," she whispered up at him. "Do it rougher. All my guys dominate me."

Oh my God - Goddess."

"Do it Kyle -- your Goddess commands you to," Claudia said, breaking into soft laughter.

Their bodies began to slap together as their hips and thighs met with a crash. He fucked Claudia hard like she told him to.

"That's it you creep."

"Oh Claudia, it feels so good."

"Yes it does. Fuck me Kyle."

His thick shining cock flashed in the darkness as he pulled it out and pushed it in her beautiful body. Her hot body seared his sensitive skin. Her flesh clutched him so softly. His cock was twitching against her.

He groaned and closed his eyes. He lost track and the rhythm fell apart. His pale arms were trembling as he lost strength. Claudia pulled him down on top of her and wrapped him up in her limbs. His cock was dripping and spraying pre-cum deep inside Claudia's body. His dick was in Claudia up to his balls. Claudia held him tight. He was so close to coming again.

"Oh Claudia, oh my queen, I adore you."

"I adore you too Kyle," she whispered, "but don't move. Just stay still and keep calm or you're going to lose it."

He moved.

"Kyle, don't move a muscle, please!"

He sighed and breathed warm air into her ear and neck. He softly kissed her dark hair. His big hard cock sat immobile like a big hard rod, deep in her creamy body. He looked down at Claudia.

She saw the love there in his eyes again and it surprised her again. This was no mere crush or just a front, which would instantly vanish once he came. He said he adored her and he did and she had told him that she adored him as well. Why did she just blurt that out? Why? Was it really true? She considered him thoughtfully as she breathed in his face. Then they kissed noisily.

"Get on your back Kyle. I'm going to get on top, fuck you really hard and finally let you cum."

He gasped and his eyes lit up again.

The two of them rolled over. Claudia was now on top of Kyle. She grabbed his wrists and pinned his arms to the bed. Kyle gasped as she did it. He then kissed the tips of her beautiful breasts as they softly brushed across his face. He twisted and wrestled to get free. She laughed at him. She let go of one of his wrists, placed her hand under the back of his head and cradled him to her soft spongy breast. He sucked her nipples while she giggled. He still wrestled her.

"Settle Kyle, settle," she whispered as he fought and struggled. She grabbed his free wrist again.

"Awww fuck me my Queen, fuck me," he demanded desperately.

"Okay, okay you fucking creepy loser," she said, finally letting go of his wrists, "here hold my hips and I'll make you cum."

Kyle took Claudia's hips in his hands. She sat up. He stared up her beautiful body in the dark. Claudia's soft tanned texture was lit up with the subdued reflection of the glittering cityscape flowing in through the large bedroom window.

Claudia began rising and falling, looking down and studying her young junior's facial features, as she slipped up and crashed down over and over. Kyle smiled up at her. He felt his manager's snug pussy massage the head and shaft of his cock so exquisitely and so softly. He drew in a long deep breath as the pleasure built in the tip of his dick and swelled down the underside of his shaft.

"Awww, beautiful," Kyle whined.

"Yeah," she asked.

"Awww yeah, Claudia."

"Yes," she asked him again, her voice getting louder and more insistent.

"Oh, my fucking God Claudia," he said, his own voice growing louder and more urgent.

Then he broke into laughter. Then he groaned. His hard over-stimulated cock was trapped in her slippery pummelling body. She rode him hard. Her dark hair flashed about, her beautiful breasts bounced, and her broad tanned hips rolled crazily back and forth one moment, before she then went back to rising and crashing relentlessly.

"Oh, Goddess," he whispered fiercely, an intense expression on his soft spotty face.

"Yeah Kyle," she said between ragged breaths, "are you going to cum? Is that it?"

"Oh Goddess, I'm so close," he whispered.

"Yeah," she said, her voice loud, "You're close, are you? Going to cum, are you?"

"Awww Goddess. Yes! Yes!"

"Yeah, you're going to cum Kyle. C'mon buddy. C'mon. Do it Kyle! Do it!"

Claudia closed her eyes. She felt like screaming. Her beautiful body was bursting with beads of perspiration. Her beautiful body was growing more and more animated and the pleasure was building quickly in her clitoris and in her pussy.