Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dear Sudha Didi

I am not sure if you really are a woman; I will like to tell my life story. I am 26, North Indian Brahmin Housewife from U P major city Kanpur. I was very close to my distant cousin, Pooja, 28, married in a different caste, and lived about 20 yards from my house in a large bungalow. My jeeja was a businessman, very rich. My husband was a Govt servant. I had known her since my school days. I became closer to her because she used to tell sexy things about her life, like, she started kissing etc at the age of 11-12, and sucking school boys, who did not cum more than a spoon. She was undressed completely by an elderly person of 47, when she was 15; he took her cherry before she turned 16.Pooja even showed me pix of her lovers, According to her she had fucked seven guys before getting married at 23. I used to think she was telling stories to arouse me, but on Rakhi, when her eldest brother, 41, came, she was alone and servants were busy doing their work; I had to rush back to my house to meet my old school friend. for an urgent work. When I returned I did not see Pooja or her brother, so I thought he must have gone. I opened her bedroom door, without suspecting anything, but when I opened it, I saw her brother lying naked on her back and completely naked Pooja riding him moving up and down. I got very hot watching them. In another 10 minutes Didi's brother was filling her pussy, When he pulled out, I saw his cock was about 7-8 inches long and good girth. He insisted that since I had seen them doing sex, it was desirable that I let him fuck me. I was already hot, but hesitant to have sex with him. Both, brother and sister, kept on persuading me, and I finally consented. Didi left for kitchen to tell servants what dishes to make, then went for her bath. Didi's brother did not disrobe me completely, saying it was just beginning, soon he will take me to some place for comfortable sex sessions; I was mentally agreeable. From that day onwards, he must have fucked me many times at different places; also introduced me to 13 of his friends, who have fucked me in all my holes, filling them with their cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous