A Professor Living Dangerously Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,579 Followers

"Katherine, you've gotten so wild," Jeff said to her, staring up with a look of concern.

"Have I?" she answered, with an impish smile then leaned down and kissed him lightly on the lips.

It didn't take long for the magical feelings in her body to start to build. She could feel a warmth, centered deeply in her pussy, that began radiating outwards which was soon joined by a tingling sensation. Pacing her movements, she managed to stay near the point of release, and enjoyed the feelings knowing that she could tip over whenever she was ready.

"Do you want them to?" her husband asked after several minutes of not speaking. Katherine had been in a trance holding herself up with her hands on his shoulders, and she looked down at her husband's face as the meaning of his words sunk in.

"What do you want?" she moaned back at him, still in the mood to tease.

"Will you tell me when they do?" he asked, giving her a strange look.

It wasn't the response she expected. Her husband was basically giving her permission to be fondled by strangers but his words and the thought caused a jolt of electricity to quickly course through her body. Suddenly, she was past the tipping point and an incredible feeling swept through her as first her body became rigid then, stars appeared before her eyes and somewhere far away she could hear her voice crying out.

Jeff watched her have the biggest orgasm he had ever seen. Her mouth opened and she seemed to be screaming although no sound was coming out. Then, her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head and finally the sounds escaped in a series of high pitched cries until she collapsed on top of him with her chest heaving for air.

"Katherine...Katherine..." she returned to consciousness sometime later, hearing her husband's voice, and when he saw her eyes finally open he asked, "Are you okay?"

"Mmmm...hmmm...just hold me," she replied in a faint voice, and Jeff pulled her tightly against his body until they were both fast asleep.

The young couple needed the day off, and they enjoyed doting on each other and hanging around the house. Unfortunately, it went by quickly and they were soon facing the new week. Thankfully, for Katherine, Sam was true to his word and with his help she was able on Monday afternoon to begin to go through interviews with several girls, and with each completed survey she became more and more excited with the quality of the data she was getting. Her only concern was the overall sample size, but for now she wanted to focus on the ones she could get.

The next few days went by quickly and before she knew it Thursday had arrived. She had completed one survey earlier that day and had been hoping to do another, however that girl had not come into work. Katherine was in the main room delivering drinks to a customer when she noticed a young black woman staring at her while seated on the knee of a man. They made eye contact that was more intense than normal, and even after turning away for a moment, the girl was still staring at her openly when she turned back. It was a bit disconcerting, however Katherine knew that many of the girls in the club were strange, so she dismissed it. However, thirty minutes later, when she dashed into the dressing room for a quick break, she came face to face with her.

They stared at each other awkwardly for several seconds and in that time Katherine got a good look at her. She was about her height and build with wavy hair that fell over her shoulders and luscious full lips. In addition, her eyes seemed to bore into Katherine with a fixed stare that, while non-threatening, still created some discomfort.

"Hi, my name is Chantal." the girl spoke in a heavy, syrupy voice that Katherine found completely engaging.

"I'm Katherine," she replied, and held out her hand. The young black girl took it and lightly stroked it as she maintained her hold. Katherine guessed she was in her very early twenties, but her mannerisms intimidated her.

"You are so beautiful," Chantal said, while looking over her body stuffed into the romper.

"Please!" Katherine quickly responded, although there was something about this young girl that made her both nervous and excited. Maybe it was her lovely, smooth caramel skin, her voice or the penetrating stare. She couldn't put her finger on it but she felt her nipples stiffen and a light tingling sensation between her legs.

"I want to know you. Let's spend some time together," Chantal said with passion, which made Katherine even more nervous. She wasn't sure how to interpret the words so she turned and left, and although it made her feel childish, she needed the distance.

For the next couple hours, Katherine worked the room occasionally noticing Chantal sitting with a customer or going to the back room for a table dance. She tried to act detached, although there was no question the black girl had gotten into her head. She was just finishing a quick break and was touching up her makeup when she saw her walk up behind her in the long mirror.

"I'm in love with you," the black girl declared when Katherine rose from the stool and turned.

"Don't be silly," Katherine answered. The girl's sudden over the top, overt approach had suddenly broken the spell.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm acting crazy and I'm not a crazy person it's just I'm so drawn to you," she said in a very sincere way, that knocked Katherine off guard again.

"I need to go back to work," Katherine replied, and quickly brushed past the black girl.

"Please. Let's talk before you leave tonight," she called out to her back, but Katherine kept walking without acknowledging her plea.

Katherine spent the rest of the night waitressing and purposefully not looking for Chantal. While she had to admit the girl was very beautiful and exciting, she was also strange and the professor in her wanted to stay focused on her work.

She was in front of her locker, changing out of her outfit, when she felt a presence behind her. Turning while dressed in just a thong, there stood Chantal still in her skimpy dancing outfit, and without speaking she stepped forward, grabbed her on the shoulders, and kissed her. Katherine's stunned confusion allowed Chantal to slip her tongue into her mouth and for the next few seconds they were connected.

"What!?! No!" Katherine cried out when she finally broke away. Quickly looking around, she was relieved to see that no one was watching.

"Your lips are so sweet," the black girl declared, ignoring her words.

"Please leave me alone," Katherine requested, not wanting to cause a scene and eager to leave.

This seemed to have an effect on Chantal because she backed away, but remained staring while Katherine quickly dressed and departed. In the taxi on the way home, she thought about the strange girl and the surprising effect she caused in her body. Katherine had never had an experience with another girl, in fact had never even thought about it although, in the last few hours, she had definitely been pushed.

Jeff was waiting up when she got home and she teased him with innuendo about her being groped in the club that once again got him excited. He took her swiftly and emptied himself before rolling off and falling asleep. Exhausted from the long day, although still aroused, Katherine used her finger to slowly circle her clit while she thought about the evening and Chantal.

"Where are you? How many you got?" Sam asked the next day. He had called her to his office and asked for a run down on the status of her data collection.

"I've interviewed thirteen and have eleven to go," she explained. Sam had been surprised with how fast she was working the girls, as he hoped to have her with him longer. First, she was good for business both as a waitress and especially as a dancer. Also, he still had hopes of enjoying her himself and knew it would take time.

"Well don't bother them tonight. We're busy and I don't want distractions," he said.

"But I need the girls that only work weekends," she replied.

"Just hold off. You can do it next weekend," he told her.

"Okay," Katherine replied dejectedly. She was exhausted from the constant circle of school and club, and she was eager to get it over with.

"Oh and I will likely need you dancing tonight so be ready," Sam said.

"Okay," she answered looking at the floor, knowing it was pointless to argue with him.

"Here. You look tired," he said, and pulled two of the small pills from the drawer.

"Two?" she asked with concern.

"It will be fine. You'll be fine," Sam replied. Routinely, she would go to Roland for a pill if she was feeling rundown so she wasn't sure why Sam was doing this, but she let him place them into her open palm.

Outside, she went to the bar for some water and Roland saw the pills in her hand.

"Two?" he asked.

"I guess. Sam said it was okay," she told him.

"Look, take one now and keep the other for later," Roland advised.

With a nod, Katherine accepted his advice and swallowed one and handed him the other. Fucking Sam, Roland thought to himself. He's going to push this too damn far. He knew Sam always had an angle and wanted her in a bad way, however he had grown to like Katherine and had become somewhat protective of her.

At exactly nine-thirty, Katherine was called in to see Sam and told to get ready to dance. It wasn't really a surprise and on the way out she stopped and told Roland.

"Here. Now's a good time," he said, handing her the second pill knowing it would help.

Without questioning him, she took it quickly then went to change. Twenty minutes later she was back and was immediately called to the stage. As she danced, she noticed Chantal seated with two burly men, and saw her pointing towards the stage as she spoke to them. During her second song, with her naked breasts on display, one of the men stood and moved to the front of the stage, and as Kat approached him she could see he was clearly a working man with a broad chest and bulging arms. Dutifully, she stooped to let him put the bill in her g-string, and looked up to see him looking at her with a thin smile.

"I'd like you to come over when you finish," he said.

"Okay," she answered. Kat knew Chantal had likely put the man up to it, but the lesson she had learned last time about avoiding customers was still fresh in her head.

She was unable to avoid eye contact with Chantal who gave her a smoldering stare when she joined the group. Quickly, a round of drinks was ordered, and she joined the conversation while learning that the man who had approached her was named Mark and his friend was Ed. While rough, the men were still respectful, and with Chantal safely across the small table from her, she was able to relax.

Over the next hour, they had several drinks and Chantal and Ed left twice to the back room. Mark seemed content to drink and talk, and Kat didn't press him instead, she kept up the conversation as best she could while the effects of the drug and alcohol kept her buzzing.

Finally, Mark decided it was time and rose while lifting Kat to her feet. She briefly thought about trying to convince him to stay in the main room, but since his friend and Chantal had used the private one she decided to let it go. In the back, there was only one other couple and Mark directed them to the opposite side of the room and settled into a dark corner. He nodded to her on the first new song and she began dancing. During their time chatting in the main room, she had developed a certain level of trust with the man, so she was fairly relaxed as she danced.

During the first two songs, Mark's hands stayed in safe places on her body; her hips, the front of her legs and her shoulders. Kat moved between his legs and when she looked down at him he was staring back at her with a contented smile. After the second song ended, Mark told her to stop for a bit, and had her sit on his knee with her breasts uncovered. Kat's back was to the door, however she noticed Mark's eyes staring behind her and quickly turning she saw Chantal and Ed coming towards them. Within seconds, chairs had been pulled up to create a loose circle, and Chantal began dancing.

Unlike his friend, Ed was much more aggressive, but Chantal didn't seem disturbed by the attention. His hands moved from her ass to her breasts, and he licked and sucked on her nipples when she bent forward. Then, when she had her back against his chest with her arm draped around his neck he let his fingers rub over her g-string covered mound. Looking towards Mark, Kat saw that he was watching intently and she became concerned that his friend was planting ideas in his head.

Her concerns were well founded because when soon thereafter he told her to dance, his hands were now much bolder. It didn't help that Chantal too was dancing, so he was getting real time visual instructions on what to do. His hands started on her ass, kneading the firm muscle and soon moved to her breasts where he maintained contact despite the attempts she made to break free by moving her shoulders. Fortunately, his touch was fairly gentle and wasn't causing any pain, and in fact, Kat had to admit he knew what he was doing.

By now, Ed had his fingers beneath Chantal's g-string and was stroking her pussy while she moaned sexily. Mark tried to move Kat into a position where he could do the same thing, but she recognized his intent and stayed standing.

"Looks like I got the wild one," Ed said when the song ended.

"But, she's the beautiful one," Chantal replied.

"She's fine and she is damn beautiful," Mark stated, and the sincerity in his voice touched Kat. In fact, she had a strange feeling of pride that didn't seem to fit in the decadent club.

Both girls were perched on their men's knees waiting for them to buy another dance, and it wasn't long before Kat felt the man's hands slowly and gently work up to the top of her leg then move to the inside. Closer and closer, while tracing small circles with his fingertips, he moved towards the juncture of her legs. She let it continue, waiting for the moment to come where he got too close and she would have to stop him, however the gentleness of his touch and the anticipation was having an effect on her too and she felt goose bumps wash over her body. Finally, he was at the point where the fabric of her g-string met her leg, and with the small garment any further movement meant contact with her sex. She braced herself to stop him, however the movement of his fingertips ceased.

A new song started and Chantal rose to her feet between Ed's legs. Soon his hands were all over her and it became more of a groping session than a dance. Kat wasn't oblivious to the site of the pretty caramel skinned girl writhing beside her, and she felt her nipples stiffen.

It wasn't long before Chantal put her ass into the man's crotch and started humping against him in an obvious attempt to get him to climax. It was all so real and so close that Kat couldn't look away, and she felt her pussy tingle, joining her nipples in mild arousal.

Mark chose that moment to let his fingers move over her g-string covered mound. With a gasp, Kat looked at the man while her hand grabbed his arm, but his stare was strong and persistent and she slowly eased her grip. He started moving his fingertips in the same slow circles and soon found her slit through the fabric and began to trace it up and down. Surprisingly, he guessed correctly the location of her clit and would give it a flick on each upward movement, which soon had Kat biting her lip to keep from crying out as she watched Chantal and received Mark's attention.

"Keep going I'm almost there," she heard Ed say when the song started to end, and Chantal transitioned seamlessly to the next one.

Her movements stayed deliberate and Kat watched as the man's face contorted and then suddenly his mouth opened and he grunted while thrusting his hips forward. Just a few seconds later, he slumped back in his chair and a satisfied smile came to his face.

Kat realized she had just witnessed the man ejaculating into his pants which were no doubt now messy with his semen. She had never experienced anything remotely like it, however the decadence of it and Mark's manipulation of her pussy had combined to make her excited. The realization that she was very close to an orgasm frightened her so, she was relieved when the man spoke.

"I want that," he stated, and used his hand to nudge her hips.

Kat let him move her body between his legs and suddenly she was moving her hips to the driving base beat of the music. With her eyes closed, she searched for his cock until she felt it pressed against her mound.

"Fuck yeah," she heard Mark groan, as they got a good rhythm going.

The man's fingers that had been rubbing her through the g-string moved to the edge of the fabric and seconds later were beneath it. For some reason, she let him have his way and the tips of his fingers quickly found her wet slit. Then, he was touching her clit in just the right way and she was back in the place where she knew she might climax at any moment.

"What's that pussy feel like?" she heard his satiated friend ask, and rather than offending her she found it exciting.

"Let it out baby," she heard Chantal whisper to her, which inflamed her even further.

"Go baby," she heard the man's voice speak with urgency, and knew he was very close.

It was only seconds later that she felt him push against her and then, like his friend, he grunted loudly as his cock exploded inside the confines of his pants. The man's fingers somehow never stopped moving on her clit, and when he pinched her nipple with his other hand, suddenly her climax was released.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh..." she cried out openly, as the wave of pleasure hit her.

The man kept after her, massaging her clit and extending the orgasm until she became too sensitive and she grasped his wrist.

"No more, please," she begged, with her body now sprawled against his.

Kat opened her eyes and saw the others looking at her and instantly the reality and shame hit. She sat up straight and nervously pulled her clothes into place.

"I've got to go," she cried out, fighting back the tears as she left, practically running to the dressing room.

Katherine was sitting in front of her locker changing when Chantal joined her a few minutes later. She knew things had gone too far and she needed to get away. This wasn't her and no job was worth the complete abandonment of her respectability.

"Baby, are you okay?" the black girl asked in her sweet voice.

"I...I don't feel well. I need to go," she replied, while pulling on her clothes.

"Well here," Chantal said recognizing it was best to leave her alone, and placed a stack of twenties next to her then, with a last look that expressed her concern, walked away.

Like many nights before, the cab ride home offered time to reflect on things that had taken place, and tonight she was mostly disgusted by her behavior. She had let a stranger manipulate her to an orgasm in a public place, and had taken money to make him climax which essentially made her a prostitute. It was one thing to tease, but a big line had been crossed and on top of it all was her own arousal. She had wanted to orgasm and she had wanted to please the man that was helping her get there, which made her little more than a cheating wife.

To emphasize the point, when the cab pulled up to drop her off, Katherine reached into her jeans and realized she was paying him with money she had earned from her sordid act. It brought a fresh welling of emotion, and she had to stand outside for several minutes to calm down before she entered the house. Once inside, she told her husband she wasn't feeling well, and retreated to the bathroom where she took a long shower before going to bed.

Monday morning, Katherine had a meeting with her mentor at the University, Professor Helen Dominguez, to review the status of her project. After listening to the synopsis then going over the collected source data the older woman, who was fully tenured and held a Chair, leaned back and with a deep breath spoke.

j267
j267
4,579 Followers