A Professor Living Dangerously Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine knew he had a point, however she wasn't willing to let him dismiss her hard efforts so she said, "You know I was a good waitress and that when I danced it helped. The other girl's told me."

"Maybe, but not enough," he replied, and once more began to turn.

"Sam, what do you want?" she asked, before thinking.

The older black man quickly seized the opening and said, "What do I want? I want you to strip out of those clothes and bend over this desk."

The words stunned Katherine. She knew exactly what he meant and it wasn't to merely see her nude body. After several seconds of silence with their eyes locked, Katherine stood and walked out the door.

Interestingly, the confrontation provided her motivation and on the drive home she considered other ways she could source the data. After all, Sam's club wasn't the only one in town by any means and she decided that when she got home she would create a list of other places. With her experience, she felt she was much better prepared to discuss her goals with the owners than she was as the naïve girl with Sam.

When she got home, she saw she had a text from Chantal that said, "Baby, I want to see you."

She had hoped that the separation from the club would provide some distance that would allow her to let go of the girl, however the message brought pangs to her body and she knew that she wasn't ready to give her up.

"Soon," she messaged back, wanting to get her work organized before she allowed herself some play.

It took her two weeks to locate potential clubs and arrange meetings. Unfortunately, things didn't go as she hoped as she was almost raped by one Middle Eastern man and the other two laughed openly in her face when she described what she planned on doing. Despite her efforts and lessons learned with Sam, it just wasn't working and she found herself in a depressed funk. For days, she considered other ways of collecting the information, but each approach eventually proved undoable or risked biasing the data. Her husband could see that her euphoria had evaporated although she didn't want to explain the details to him and bottled things up inside. It was on a Sunday afternoon, after killing almost an entire bottle of wine by herself, that she realized she was defeated, and she consoled herself with the understanding that a good paper was better than nothing even if it meant foregoing the promotion.

It was mid-afternoon on the following day when Sam heard footsteps behind him and turned to see Katherine standing in the door frame wearing a simple dress. Without speaking, she closed the door, pulled the dress over her head and continued with her bra and panties until she was nude. Then, she stepped forward and bent over his desk presenting him her beautiful, firm ass.

Sam wasn't the kind of man that dallied with emotions, however he was pleased and excited by what he saw and rose from his chair and stepped behind the young wife. Seconds later, Katherine heard the clinking of his belt buckle as it came undone, and as more time went by without contact she became even more nervous with anticipation. She had coached herself relentlessly to approach it as a purely physical act - no joy, no emotion and had her head resting in her hands with her eyes tightly closed.

Sam could practically feel his blood rushing through the veins to harden his large cock. Still, caught completely off guard, he needed some time to get fully erect. While stroking his length, he gazed down on the beautiful women and knew instinctively she would be a good fuck. His experience had taught him that there were women that had sex mechanically but were not truly engaged and there were those that really enjoyed it. He felt Katherine would be the latter and he was certainly going to find out.

With his fingers, he probed her folds to gauge her arousal and found her to be only slightly damp so, he stepped closer and pressed the fat, spongy head of his cock against her slit. Back and forth he moved it knowing that given time her body would respond no matter what her mind was telling her.

It took all her willpower not to jump when she felt him make contact and she bit her lip as he began moving along her opening to make her aroused. Katherine knew, as he did, that she would eventually get wet, although she was determined to maintain as much dignity as possible by being an indifferent participant.

With four inches of cock extending past his meaty hand, the black man directed his assault, and after several minutes he could feel her wetness. Still, no words had been spoken and when Sam pressed forward, penetrating the young wife with his fat head, Katherine shivered and drew blood from her lip with her teeth.

Sam pushed more in and when he felt resistance he would back out very slowly then move forward again. The technique was slow and relatively gentle, but after several minutes his dark black, heavily veined cock was completely inside and he could feel her moisture on his ball sack.

"You got it all, baby," he announced, although Katherine remained silent.

Three times, Sam pulled out and pushed back in slowly getting her fully lubricated then, he began moving faster with a deep, deliberate motion. His hands started on her hips, holding and guiding her, and he took one hand and snaked it beneath her to feel her breasts and torment her small nipples. While doing so, he assaulted her senses with a litany of comments about how hot her ass looked and how good her pussy felt.

Katherine concentrated on staying detached, hoping he would finish quickly. She had convinced herself that she was being forced, that she really had no choice and therefore it was practically rape. She was angry with herself that her body had so easily submitted, although she knew it was basic physiology.

Suddenly, Sam changed pace and began to hammer his cock into her now very wet pussy with a rapid rhythm. It caught Katherine by surprise and she was barely able to catch herself before she cried out. She felt completely filled like she had with Myles, although that was consensual and this was something different. She knew it was wrong to feel good, to enjoy it, however she was being challenged to fight back and remain quiet.

"Ohhhhh..." came the sudden, unwanted sound from her mouth. She couldn't maintain the tension in her body and mind and it slipped out.

With a smile, Sam took his hand from her breasts and slapped her hard on the ass causing a loud "whack" to resonate in the room.

"Uhhhh...nooo..." she moaned.

"Whack!" he slapped her again.

For some strange reason, the pain from his hand coursed quickly through her pussy and nipples like an electric current bringing with it an amazing feeling. Katherine had never been spanked before, so it was new and different and she couldn't deny the feelings.

"Noooo..." she moaned without conviction as she realized, as Sam did, that she was losing the battle.

"Whack!" the sound filled the room once more.

"You like that baby?" Sam asked rhetorically.

"Stop, it hurts," she replied, although her words came out more like a horny plea.

Sam could tell her pussy had become almost sloppy with wetness and she was, very slightly, pushing back into his thrusts. He rarely cared if the women he was fucking achieved an orgasm, however with Katherine he knew it was important to his victory and her submission, so he renewed his rapid assault while slapping her ass every few seconds.

With one last attempt, the professor tried to regain control, however the feelings were too overpowering and she surrendered, letting her body and mind experience the pleasure of the raw sex. Near the end, she began openly moaning and whining while her ass forcefully pushed back against Sam's invading cock.

"OH GOD...OH GOD...FUCK...FUCK YES...YES!" she cried out loudly, and her thrashing body knocked a lamp and multiple stack of papers to the floor.

Sam fucked her through her orgasm, extending it and enjoying the complete abandon the young wife was experiencing. Her passionate moans and whines slowly faded and were replaced with a soft sobbing which signaled to Sam that she had been truly conquered. Finally, with a series of deep grunts he pushed hard into her and held it in as he deposited his thick juices in a spot well past where her husband's semen had ever been placed.

Sam collapsed into his chair and with Katherine still bent over the desk he was treated to an incredible view of her open pussy surrounded by a frothy mixture of their combined juices. His fat cock had completely destroyed her pussy and he felt immense pride in that fact.

It was several minutes before Katherine slowly stood, and while avoiding eye contact put on her clothes sniffling several times along the way.

"I...I'm going home," she announced when she was fully dressed.

"Bullshit, you go get changed and ready for work," Sam replied, still with his pants around his feet and his fat cock sprawled over his thigh.

He had purposefully wanted her to see the weapon that defeated her and was pleased when she stole several glances.

"Okay," she replied with a deep sigh, too exhausted to argue.

"Get yourself cleaned up," he added.

"Sam, I'm not...I...I'm not doing this again. You made me and...not again," she stated, showing courage that impressed the black man.

"Don't give me that shit. You've wanted it since the day you walked in," he countered mercilessly.

Katherine's eyes flashed with anger, however she turned and left without speaking and after she left, Sam pulled his pants up and reflected on the encounter. There was no doubt that he had conquered her and that she had climaxed hard despite her efforts not to. For him, it had been the best fuck he had had in a very long time, and while he knew he would want more, he wanted it to be the right way. Getting a nut for Sam was as easy as getting a drink of water. The club was filled with skanky girls that knew how to get a man off, but getting an educated, professional woman like Katherine to give in was unique. He would absolutely fuck her again, however he would wait for her to come ask for it.

As soon as she entered the dressing room, she made a beeline for the bathroom stall where she cleaned up her soaked pussy, stunned it was still so wide open as Sam's cum drooled out. When she finished, she dropped her head in her hands and had a good cry as she thought about the adultery she had committed not once but twice with the black men. What made it even more difficult to deal with was her own wanton reactions and intense orgasms. She wondered if her field of study had something to do with it. Maybe the sex trade was too provocative for her and she would be better off working in a different area of research.

In addition, she knew she had become consumed by the idea of success and was compromising so many of her values for the carrot of recognition and promotion, however something inside her just wouldn't let it go. So, after finishing her cry, she committed once again that she would get the remaining data as quickly as possible and leave the club forever.

It was several hours later that Chantal spotted Katherine and she crossed the club rapidly then pulled her lover into the recesses of the dressing room where she embraced her in a deep kiss.

"Are you back?" the young black dancer asked with excitement.

"Yes, for a few weeks," Katherine answered. She had allowed the girl to kiss her although she still felt strange after everything that had occurred.

"Baby, are you okay?" the girl asked sensing something was wrong.

"I'm okay. Sam made it difficult to come back," she replied.

"Did he fuck you?" she asked, and the boldness of her question caught Katherine off guard and made her blush.

"Yes," she whispered in reply. She felt like she needed to confide in someone and for some reason she wanted it to be Chantal.

"It's okay baby. He fucks all the girls. I knew he would be after you," she said, while pulling the professor's head against her bosom.

Amazingly, the interaction with Chantal helped calm her and she was able to return to work with a better feeling. Being a Monday, it wasn't very crowded and the two girls were able to sneak off several times to the dressing room to kiss, hold each other and talk.

"Did you cream all over Sam's big dick?" Chantal asked during one of their sessions.

"Chantal!" Katherine exclaimed and lightly hit her on the arm.

"Girl, you've gone full black. Me, Myles and now Sam. You must really like it," she laughed.

Initially, Katherine was a bit offended by the girl's comment, although as she thought about it, she had to admit that there might be some truth to her statement. She had some of the biggest orgasms of her life with the three of them even though she still clung to the view that the encounter with Sam had been forced.

Later in the evening, just before closing, Chantal tried to convince Katherine to go home with her, although she knew it was impossible with Jeff at home. After hearing the black girl whine about not seeing her, Katherine agreed to try and meet on Saturday for a few hours before they went to work at the club.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Dark Streets and Dark Urges A conservative young wife responds to dark urges.in Group Sex
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories