A Professor Living Dangerously Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,599 Followers

Myles lowered himself and slid under the comforter next to Chantal who immediately put her arm around him. Their embrace intensified, and it turned into a kiss that lasted for a long time. Katherine thought about leaving, however she was too nervous at the late hour, so she tried to ignore the movements next to her that she realized were rapidly heading towards sex. She turned so that her back was to the couple although she couldn't block out the sounds that were building in intensity. Finally, she decided she would get up, find her clothes and go to the other room, however just as she was about to move she felt Chantal's hand grasp hers.

"Ohhh..." the black dancer moaned loudly, and Katherine knew she had been penetrated.

Then they began moving, which she could feel through the mattress and the comforter, with their passionate sounds keeping time. Chantal pulled on her hand which made her partly turn before she was able to break her grip, and now she could see Myles on his arms above the young woman thrusting his hips forward powerfully. For some reason, she didn't turn back and for the first time in her life she watched two people have sex with the scene only inches away.

"Ohhh...fuck me baby. I need it," Chantal cried out in a needy voice, which sent a chill through Katherine.

While the black girl moaned in pleasure, her lover grunted with each thrust, and the erotic sights and sounds worked on Katherine making her nipples harden and her pussy flood. Before she knew it, she was flat on her back, openly watching, and using all her willpower to keep her fingers from going between her legs.

Chantal's orgasm quickly arrived and Katherine watched in awe, wondering if she looked like her when she climaxed, as it was an incredibly erotic sight. She saw the look of abandon come to her face, and knowing the feelings that were coursing through her body, she became strangely jealous. Myles fucked her through her release, never slowing, and shot his seed into her with a series of deep thrusts and grunts.

It instantly became quiet except for the breathing of the couple, and once more Chantal's sought out and found Katherine's hand. The young dancer's head turned and made eye contact with her and seconds later Myles did the same making her feel like a discovered voyeur, however she didn't look away, and they remained that way until the black man rolled between the two women. As soon as he was in place, Chantal pulled on Katherine's until they met over his chest where they swapped a quick kiss.

Katherine's married body was now pressed against the black man, and she had to twist her hips to keep her wet pussy from coming into contact with his leg. His arms went out in both directions wrapping around each girl's shoulders, which brought them even closer together and instantly made the professor feel trapped. Unsure what to do, Katherine became still, and before long the sound of Chantal's heavy breathing indicated that she had gone back to sleep.

Katherine's nerves kept her awake despite the heaviness she felt from the long day, the drinking and the sexual release she had experienced earlier. She didn't think Myles was asleep either, but she was reluctant to look at him, so she kept her eyes focused down and to her side which put her gaze on the comforter hiding the black man's torso. Finally, after several minutes, she looked up and saw that he was staring intently back at her which caused a small shiver to pass through her body and her eyes to quickly look away.

"Baby," he said in a deep voice, that instinctively she knew was meant for her. When she didn't respond he continued, "Look up here. I ain't going to bite."

Slowly, Katherine's eyes traveled upwards until she was once again looking at the black man's face.

"You want to fuck too?" he asked.

Katherine had been hit on countless times in her life, from light flirting to full on attempts at seduction involving candlelight and wine, but she had never been propositioned so straightforward and deliberately. It caused her to gasp and her body to tense, although there was something else too that was centered in the pit of her stomach.

"No," she whispered back.

"Baby, I see you watching and know you horny and wet. Try on this dick," he followed, not ready to give up.

"No," Katherine stated again, however as she was speaking, Myles removed his arm from behind Chantal and turned his body so he was now looking down at her.

Besides frightening her with his look, his movement resulted in his large cock coming into contact with her leg, and she could feel the wet remnants of his recent coupling. Katherine felt intensely vulnerable both from his physical presence and his knowledge of how turned on she had become while watching. She could feel her body begin to shake partly from fear, but partly due to her arousal, and recognizing this fact made her feel guilty and ashamed.

"Huh?" she gasped when he used his arms to pull her closer, followed with another plea, "No..."

In the new position, the man's organ had taken position against her abdomen, and she could feel it rapidly hardening. The black man looked at her with a thin smile that made Katherine think he was reading her mind. Slowly, his hand snaked beneath the cover and moved to her breasts where she tried to shrug it away.

"Don't," she called out.

Her demand was ignored and with a surprisingly gentle touch Myles hand moved between her mounds teasing and tickling her nipples with his fingertips. Back and forth he went and Katherine's discouraging words slowly waned and were replaced with heavy breathing.

"No, not there," she spoke out, when the black man's exploring fingers descended towards her pussy. Like before, Myles' touch was insistent and he fought her clenched legs until she felt his finger split her lips making her try to wake her friend, "Chantal..."

"I'm here, beautiful," the girl responded, and looking over Katherine could see that the young black girl was on her side watching.

"Chantal, I can't. I'm married," she said, hoping she could get help with the man.

"It's okay baby. It will feel so good," she whispered back softly.

Chantal reached over and took Katherine's hand and Myles used the moment to move between her legs. With his knees, he opened the married professor's legs and she could see his cock, now fully hard, hovering inches above her opening.

"He's your boyfriend," Katherine said as a plea to Chantal, while squeezing her hand.

"He's our boyfriend," she replied then a moment later added, "Take it girl, it will feel so good."

Myles lowered his body so that she could feel his rigid shaft against her body, and moved his hips in a sawing motion. There was quiet in the room for almost a minute while he did this until he put his mouth next to her ear.

"Put it in," he whispered.

Myles had successfully aroused Katherine's body to a very high level with her deep breathing and occasional sighs giving her away, however his words were still startling to her.

"No..." she responded, although the word came out more like begging.

"Put it in," he demanded again.

Katherine looked at Chantal again hoping for some support, however the girl's smile told her she would receive none. As if her hand belonged to someone else, she realized it was moving between them and then it was on the black man's cock; longer and fatter than any she had held before it seemed to pulse in her hand like it was a separate living creature.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned loudly when the fat head touched her wet entrance then when he pushed his hips gently forward and the head entered she gasped, "Ohhhh...Oh God."

Myles had broken in many women to his heavy cock so he knew how to be deliberate but patient in his efforts, and for the next few minutes, he worked the shaft into the married white women while she moaned and whined in pleasure.

When he had a few inches inserted, the shock of realizing she was an adulteress hit Katherine. This wasn't dancing in the club where indecent touching sometimes occurred nor could she claim it was for the benefit of her research. However, there was no question that it felt incredible, so she decided to let a bit more go in and then she would stop. Indeed, several times she was on the cusp of stopping, but the feeling continued to build and she let it go on until he was all the way there, filling her in a way that she had never dreamed of. When he pulled halfway out then pushed back in, she knew she was on the brink of an orgasm that she wanted badly.

When fully inside, Myles went slow on the first few strokes until he felt her lubrication was well spread then he began moving with a moderate, deep movement that he knew was working from the continuous sounds coming from her.

"It's...ohhh...so good...never...oh my God," she whimpered.

Katherine had an intense feeling of fullness that was far different than anything she had experienced and the fat shaft stretched her opening bringing her clit in direct contact with the heavily veined skin of the black man's thick cock. Each stroke was equal to ten of anything from her past lovers, and she knew she was experiencing something for the first time. Adding to the uniqueness was the lack of emotional connection with her partner that made it completely about the raw, physical aspect.

"He's fucking you good," she heard Chantal's voice whisper.

"Uh...uh...uh huh," Katherine answered, no longer wanting to deny her arousal.

"I knew she was hot to fuck," Myles added, which surprisingly only increased the young wife's excitement.

Katherine only lasted a minute more before she was cumming with her nails biting into the black man's shoulders and a loud wail coming from her open mouth.

"OH GOD...OH GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD...PLEASE...OH PLEASE...MAKE ME CUM..." she called out like a complete harlot, in a huge release.

The feeling of her pussy gripping his cock in a series of spasms coupled with her wails excited Myles and just as she was beginning to come down he released his seed into her stretched hole.

"Fuck yeah baby...fuck yeah...take the baby juice...take it..." he grunted, as he arched his back and thrust hard with his eyes closed tightly.

The black man collapsed onto Katherine and they stayed connected while their breathing slowed. When they moved to uncouple, Chantal was there to take her by the arm and pull her to the middle of the bed, so that she was now between her two black lovers. Katherine was so shattered from the orgasm that she had no energy to stop the black girl when she began licking her sweaty body then descended to her flooded, gaping vagina where she eagerly lapped at her with her tongue.

Twice more during the night, Katherine was fucked hard and brought to a powerful climax by the black man, and in the last encounter, he took her powerfully from behind while she buried her head between Chantal's thighs, tasting pussy for the first time. She drifted off to sleep as the morning light began showing around the curtains realizing she had experienced something that would change her life forever.

The young professor didn't get home until just after noon having to turn down multiple attempts by the black couple for more sex. She drew a bath and stayed in it for over an hour appreciating the feeling of the warm water on her worn genitals. So much had occurred and most of it was completely different than anything she had experienced before or thought about herself. The fact that she had so powerfully responded confused and frightened her, although she knew she couldn't deny the amazing pleasure she had experienced.

That night, by the second time that Chantal and Katherine were spotted in the dressing room kissing, Sam was aware of it, and after consideration, he was pleased by the information as he thought it brought to him another lever that he could use. Since things were slow, Kat wasn't called on to dance and she was able to leave early after turning down an invitation to return to Chantal's apartment. After a glass of wine and a text to Jeff that went unanswered, she went to bed where she fell asleep quickly.

Katherine had several hours to herself on Sunday morning before she picked up Jeff at the airport and she spent that time contemplating everything that occurred and what it meant for her personally and professionally. With regards to her work, she didn't think there was a conflict and in some ways felt it increased her credibility with the other girls. Personally though, it was a completely different story especially, the sex with Myles, however after debating things in her head, she decided it was something best kept from her husband. Maybe at some point in the future the time would be right and she could open up, but there was too much going on at the moment and she knew he would demand she cease her job at the club. Then, there was Chantal and the clear interest that both girls held for each other. She considered ending things with her, although she knew it wasn't something she felt confident she could do, so in the end she basically decided to play things by ear.

As soon as they returned from the airport, Jeff wanted his wife in bed and dutifully she let him take her. There were several moments where she wondered if he could tell anything was different, however he was quickly inside and although the young wife tried not to, she couldn't help but compare him to Myles. Her trained analytic mind quickly realized she was dealing with a spectrum of love and intimacy versus physical sex and the two men sat on opposite ends of the curve. She loved the tenderness of her husband and the intimacy they shared, although there were moments when her mind went to the hard penetration of Myles' big cock.

By the following Thursday, Katherine had only two girls left to survey, although with her sample size issue each one of them was extremely important. Adding to her dilemma was the fact that both these girls were notoriously unreliable, so she wasn't sure exactly when they would be available or if she would get to them before they were fired.

"I got a special assignment for you tonight," Sam told her when she appeared in his office.

He had sent Roland to find her and when the bartender had told her she was needed she wondered why as the club was not very busy.

"What's that?" she asked with trepidation.

Sam felt she had answered with some insolence and for a moment he considered giving her a rebuke, but he let is pass then said, "Some special guests are coming by and there is going to be a party out back. I want you to be the waitress for them. You don't have to worry about the rest of the club."

Katherine knew what he meant by "out back" and that it meant she would be in close proximity to acts of sex taking place. It in no way appealed to her nor did it add to her professional needs so she wanted badly to decline however, she knew with Sam there was never any discussion so with a slight nod she accepted the disgusting assignment.

It was thirty minutes later that she noticed two scruffy Hispanic men enter Sam's office. A few minutes later all three exited, and after a brief stop at the bar, Roland led the two guests out the back door.

"Follow Roland and make sure they get what they want," Sam said ominously to Katherine, after closing the short distance to where she was standing.

Professor Kupersmith reluctantly went through the door and stepped outside. Seeing a small detached building nearby and hearing loud rock music, she walked to it and opening the door found that she was staring into a medium sized room with couches against two walls and a coffee table separating them. The Hispanic men were already seated with one engaged with two of the girls from the club while the other sat next to Chantal. It both shocked and surprised Katherine and forced a wave of strange emotions to sweep through her.

All eyes were on her as she stepped through the door and the look from the two men made her feel practically naked. Avoiding eye contact with her friend, she took the drink order from the other group then turned towards Chantal quickly received their request while refusing to acknowledge the dancer's smile and probing eyes. As she turned to leave, she saw that on the table was a large tray that held packs of cigarettes along with a pile of condoms. In addition, sitting next to it was a baggie that contained some white powder that she assumed was brought by the men.

"Shit, I don't want to do this," she said to Roland when she reached the bar.

"No choice," he quickly replied while he filled the order, and when he was done he added, "Just get through it."

Katherine stepped into the room with the drinks just as one of the girls was finishing snorting some of the drug off the table top through a rolled up bill. She flopped back in the couch, and the young professor passed out the glasses then quickly left assuring the men she would check back in a few minutes.

"Bring some tequila. Good stuff," one of the men shouted and with a quick nod she acknowledged his request.

Returning just a few minutes later carrying a bottle of liquor and a tray with the accoutrements, she was a bit surprised to see that one of the girls was already completely naked and that Chantal and the other one were topless. In addition, the men's shirts were unbuttoned and they were receiving close attention. She set everything down, noticing more drug residue and was about to leave when the man with Chantal spoke.

"Hey baby, pour me a drink," he demanded.

Biting her tongue, she opened the bottle and poured the liquor into the five shot glasses then arranged a lemon next to each. When she handed the man his requested drink, the other's stopped their cavorting and she passed out the rest.

"Salud!" he called out, and everyone downed the liquor. Quickly, he followed with, "More!"

Katherine took the bottle and stepped towards him and when she got close his hand reached out and grabbed her crotch making her jump back.

"Ruben! Be nice," Chantal cried out coming to her defense.

"I'm not here for that," Katherine added, thinking she needed to say something.

"You can be. We got money. Take that shit off and join us," he stated.

"Baby, let her pour the drink. She's a waitress not a dancer," her friend tried again, while taking his arm.

That seemed to settle him down and Katherine proceeded to circle the room refilling the small glasses. After this, she received several more requests for drinks and left thankful that things had not become ugly.

"Who are those guys?" she asked Roland, when she arrived at the bar.

"Drug guys. Dealers, smugglers...probably some of both. Sam has something going with them and wants to keep them happy," he explained.

Katherine purposefully took her time in getting back so by the time she stepped outside almost fifteen minutes had elapsed. When she entered, she could see the threesome had disappeared to one of the other rooms, however still present was Ruben who now had Chantal's head between his legs sucking his dick. Katherine felt a wave of jealousy mixed with anger sweep through her body, and she quickly placed the drinks on the table and prepared to leave.

"Let me see your tits," Ruben called out in his heavy Latin accent.

He had one hand on the back of Chantal's head and his arm was resting on the back of the couch while he smoked a cigarette and received her attention. The smile on his face belied the evil in his eyes, and after pausing for just an instant, Katherine once more turned to leave.

"Wait," he said, and his hand left the back of the dancer's head, fumbled with something beside him, and as it appeared holding a $100 bill he spoke again, "Show me your tits."

A fresh surge of anger swept through her as she looked into his smirking face that was compounded by the fact that Chantal was providing him with pleasure. It took all her strength to turn and leave without throwing her tray at the man or saying something that she knew would get her fired. Once outside, she stopped and collected her thoughts before she entered the club knowing she needed to calm down, and after regaining control she realized it was the jealousy that bothered her more than the man's rudeness. She knew she couldn't blame Chantal as it was just part of the reality of her life and that it wasn't a reflection on them - their new relationship.

j267
j267
4,599 Followers