A Professor Living Dangerously Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,583 Followers

"Katherine this is really good work. I mean really, really good," she stated.

"You think so?" Katherine replied, practically shaking with excitement.

"Yes, I really do. Just...I mean it's all real right?" the woman asked.

They had been through the data, the survey forms and Katherine had described the setting where she was collecting the information, however she had left out the details concerning what she had been required to endure in the process.

"Yes, it's all real," Katherine replied instantly.

She knew her mentor would be distressed if she knew about her waitressing and stripping, but she had spent hours contemplating the impact of it on the quality of the data and had convinced herself there was no conflict. She felt strongly the data was sound.

"When will you be through with the collection?" Professor Dominguez asked.

"Uhhh...a few weeks I think, but do you feel...I mean is there a way that what I have is enough?" she answered.

"The issue is sample size like we have discussed before. I've always felt that you needed more than what you thought you could get so, anything less won't work. Why, is there a problem?" she followed.

"No, it's available and I guess...I mean there is the potential to expand to other sources if you think it's really required," the young professor responded, hoping that it would not be needed.

"Katherine, it might be the difference between a paper, a good paper that is published and something that is award winning," she explained. Her words caused a surge of adrenalin to shoot through the young woman's body as she considered the ramifications of the statement. An award winning paper at her age and status at the University would launch her on the fast track.

The women discussed the project for several more minutes with the older woman continuing to praise the work, and by the time they broke, Katherine was both very excited and nervous. She had struggled all weekend with what had happened and had not gone to work Saturday, so she wasn't even certain if she would be allowed back. And did she want to go back?

For the rest of the day, she was in turmoil with her thoughts. That afternoon, as she did every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, she taught a junior level class in sociology. It was a good group of students which made it her favorite class and it was there, while interacting with them, that she realized how important the University was to her and how she needed to succeed.

"Sam?" she said softly, while standing behind the black man who was busy at his desk. She was dressed in her waitress outfit hoping she could explain her absence Saturday.

"Yeah?" he said turning, and looking at her with a scowl.

"I'm sorry I missed Saturday, but I was very sick," she told him.

"Why didn't you call in?" he challenged her.

"I meant to...I took some medicine and went to sleep," she lied.

Sam had found out from Chantal what had taken place so he knew she was lying to him, although in reality, he hadn't expected her to return. The fact she did he knew was a good sign so, he was happy to let her return although he needed to make a point.

"How many last chances you going to ask for? You come in here and ask me to help you and then you fuck me around. What the hell girl? Let me tell you I better see a good attitude from you and no damn back talk. You understand?" he scolded.

"Yes, Sam," she answered, feeling some exhilaration she was going to be allowed back.

Instinctively, the black man knew that she had given him the leverage he needed to push things, and his cock stirred thinking of sinking it into her sweet pussy.

Monday went by uneventfully and on Tuesday she was able to get another survey done which pleased her. It was also the first time she saw Chantal who shadowed her in the club before finally cornering her in the dressing room during a break.

"Baby, I'm glad you back. I was so worried." she said, which came out like a seductive whisper.

"Thanks Chantal, I didn't feel well Saturday," she replied.

"I know," the black girl said, and started to stroke her shoulder then whispered, "I'm here for you."

The soft touch of her hand and the mellow sound of her voice began to hypnotize Katherine and she closed her eyes.

"Thanks, Chantal," she said with a shudder, catching herself.

"It's all okay baby," the girl answered, and began to move away. She was halfway to the door when a thought hit Katherine.

"Chantal, I'm doing this thing for school and I wondered if you would let me ask you some questions?" she asked. Katherine had been purposefully holding off on surveying her because of their initial interaction. She had felt it would be better to wait and see if the awkwardness they had encountered might go away.

"If you come home with me," the black girl said with a smile, then turned and left.

Katherine let her go without responding deciding she would try again later. She quickly finished up then returned to work serving the smattering of customers that had come in on a Tuesday night. Few girls were getting much attention, and it seemed like every time she looked Chantal was staring at her from a spot she had staked out near the back. It was several hours after their last interaction when Katherine saw the young girl headed for the dressing room and decided to try once more to get her to do the survey.

"Chantal, can we talk?" Katherine asked when the girl stepped from the bathroom.

With a smile, she moved seductively towards the professor then took her arm and led her to the alcove where the lockers were located. She moved to kiss Katherine, however the young professor turned her head to avoid the dancer's lips.

"Chantal, please," she whined, but made sure to do it playfully to not upset her.

"Ssshhh..." the dancer whispered in her syrupy voice.

Their lips met and this time Katherine allowed it intending to accept a quick kiss from the black girl before asking her again to help with the survey, but her soft lips felt good and before she knew it she was kissing back. Suddenly, she was being embraced by the black girl, and with their bodies pressed together she let her mouth be invaded by her probing tongue. Soft moans were coming from Chantal and she could hear her own whimpers as they remained connected. Somewhere nearby she could hear the sound of heels on the floor, and despite knowing they could be easily seen, she let the dancer passionately kiss her until she too was pushing her tongue back in a seductive dance.

"You are so hot. I want you in my bed," the black dancer said when they broke. She was loud enough that anyone close by could hear which sent a shiver through Katherine.

"Chantal..." she tried to speak, but was cutoff when the girl's lips pressed against hers again.

Katherine's body was pulled hard against the young dancer and they kissed deeply. She could feel her body trembling and between her legs it felt like a faucet had been opened. Although she had never been attracted to women before, there was no denying that something powerful was happening.

"Please..." she whispered as a plea for mercy, when they broke again.

With her head tilted down, she could see the dancer's barely covered breasts heaving with excitement which stimulated her even more. She allowed herself to be kissed again, and it was equally long and passionate.

"You coming home with me," Chantal demanded.

"I...I can't," Katherine replied, finally slipping from her arms.

"Baby, you can," the dancer declared and reached for her again, although she was able to avoid the embrace.

With the kissing, all thoughts of the survey had fled the professor's mind, and after a few more minutes of talking the girls split to continue their respective roles in the club. However, for the rest of the night they made constant eye contact and on the way home Katherine pushed her head back against the seat and thought about the encounter. She couldn't deny she had liked feeling Chantal and had enjoyed the kissing, and it made her wonder what it all meant. Her well educated mind knew it was too easy to jump to simple labels, however the views on her own sexuality were definitely questioned.

"Remember I have the retreat coming up," Jeff reminded her over coffee the next morning.

"How long are you gone?" she asked.

It was an out-of-town team building event for the law firm that Jeff had told her about over a month ago however, with everything going on in her world, she had forgotten it was coming up.

"Thursday thru Sunday," he replied and after a pause added, "Maybe you shouldn't go to the club while I'm gone."

"Jeff, you know I have to go. I'm getting close to finishing and I can't risk things now," she answered, and her husband responded with a nod.

Katherine had decided to stay well clear of Chantal. It was decision borne of her desire to complete her work and her own insecurities concerning her response. She would keep her survey for last or perhaps forego it all together if it wasn't absolutely necessary. Fortunately, the black dancer didn't work Wednesday which allowed her to relax, and on Thursday she made sure she tracked her movements staying on opposite sides of the room and never going into the dressing room when she wasn't occupied. Still, their eyes met numerous times and the lust in the girl's eyes was obvious, making Katherine wonder if she was giving off a similar signal.

Jeff and Katherine had rarely been separated since they got married so it felt strange to return from work that night to an empty house, and even though they had made love the night before, she felt anxious and a bit horny which made it difficult to fall asleep. She tried to think about being snuggled close to her husband, but for some reason, visions of Chantal and her lovely body kept dancing in her head.

She could tell by the early crowd on Friday that she would be asked to dance that night, so it came as no surprise when she was summoned to Sam's office. Acceptance had replaced reluctance in her psyche, and it was only twenty minutes later that she stepped onto the stage. Dressed in a surprisingly cute baby doll outfit, she quickly attracted the attention of the bulk of the patrons, and was immediately corralled when she finished.

Fortunately, she sat with a very pleasant fortyish man that seemed happy to just buy her drinks and talk. Since, unlike the other girls, she wasn't seeking to make money this was fine with her, and she actually enjoyed the conversation. It was almost eleven when he left after two hours and two dances, and Kat made her way to the dressing room for a break.

"Baby," she heard Chantal's voice behind her, and turning she was quickly embraced by the black girl. Kat had seen her sitting on the knee of a guy and thought she was safe, however evidently the dancer had seen her go to the dressing room and followed.

"Chantal..." she replied wiggling to get free, but the black girl's mouth found hers. They were in the open area of the dressing room, and other girl's were sitting in front of the mirror able to witness their kiss which terrified Kat.

"No, please," she was finally able to say, while breaking free.

"Come with me," the black girl demanded, and led her into the same alcove they had made out in before.

Kat was surprised she had followed the dancer, as she knew it was a dangerous spot, however there she was and it wasn't long before Chantal tried to take her into her arms.

"No, Chantal," Kat whispered, remembering she had been warned about making a scene.

"Just one kiss, baby," she whispered back in her sweet voice, while looking at her with seductive eyes.

Rationalizing it would be easier to let the young dancer have her way, Kat let her move forward until their lips met. The black girl went lightly at first just barely touching then slowly advanced her efforts until her tongue was gently tracing the professor's soft lips. Ever so slowly she pushed it forward and Kat let it enter her mouth and explore, hearing soft mews in the background that took her awhile to realize were coming from her. Chantal wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her until their breasts were mashed together. Then, the dam burst and Kat was no longer fighting. Instead, her tongue moved with the dancers and they purred in mutual pleasure as they enjoyed a powerful and passionate kiss.

"Wow, can I join?" Kat heard a girl's voice say although she was too far gone to respond.

They continued together for several more minutes with Kat now completely engaged before the black girl said, "Come sit with me."

Struggling to speak, she nodded her affirmation and together they left the dressing room and returned to Chantal's guy. The dancer immediately placed herself on the man's knee while Kat pulled up a chair and sat beside him. There was a questioning look in his eye that disappeared when Chantal spoke into his ear and soon they were settled in. He was a large white man with a full beard dressed in a fairly typical way for the industrial part of town they were in, and before long his hand was high on the black girl's leg, inches from the g-string.

Chantal maintained a conversation with the man that was difficult for Kat to hear, and after finishing his beer, she saw them began to stand in what she assumed was going to be a trip to the back room. Kat was preparing to move on when she saw the black girl reach out her hand.

"You're coming too," she said, and together they walked to the back.

They moved to the dark corner where Kat had been manipulated to orgasm the previous week which brought conflicted thoughts to her head, however she pushed them aside with determination to maintain control. Chantal immediately started to dance and when she was finished the man looked at Kat and with a nod directed her to do the same. While his hands had been aggressive with the black girl, he was more reserved with her so she was able to complete the dance without issue. Now with Chantal back on his lap, the man ordered a round of drinks when the waitress came by, and they sipped them while chatting.

"Let us dance together," Chantal said to the man, when the drinks were almost gone.

With a nod, the man indicated his ascent and quickly the two girls were up with Chantal splitting her attention between the man and Katherine. By his look, the girls could tell he was enjoying the show although when the song ended he indicated for them to stop, and soon thereafter he left. The club had mostly emptied and the girls retreated to the dressing room.

"Let me ask you the questions," Kat begged, after they finished a long kiss. Once more, they were in their spot in the alcove.

"If you come home with me tonight," the black dancer replied, repeating her previous demand.

The soft look Kat gave her was encouraging and Chantal once again took her into her arms while gently stroking her hair. When she pulled away, with a tiny voice the young married professor answered, "Okay."

They were barely out of the parking lot of the club when they began kissing on full display to the East Asian taxi driver who kept glancing at his mirror. It wasn't a long trip; however, Katherine became nervous when they pulled into a very rundown apartment complex. Even at this hour, there were some men hanging out, and she stayed close to the black girl as she moved to a second floor unit after paying the driver.

Inside, she found a very unkempt single bedroom apartment that looked like it hadn't been maintained for years. A dirty couch, covered in clothes was on one side of the room facing a battered TV, and the kitchen was dirty with plates filling the sink. Further back was the bedroom, and on the floor was a large mattress with no springs or frame and rather than a dresser, clothes were stacked on cardboard boxes. The only nice thing she saw was a pretty comforter that was haphazardly thrown on the mattress. Chantal tossed her things into the corner then turned to the young professor and took her into her arms.

"Let's make love," she declared, while tugging on her sweatshirt.

"Chantal," Katherine cried out in mild surprise. She had come with the girl expecting to have sex, although now facing the reality, it seemed very awkward.

Still, she let the girl remove her top exposing her perfect breasts and watched while Chantal did the same then they fell onto the mattress together. Somehow as they embraced and kissed their other clothes came off until they were writhing naked in each other's arms like mating snakes. To Katherine, feeling her breasts pressed into the soft mounds of her lover was so sensuous and arousing that she found her pussy throbbing with excitement. Back and forth they went until she felt Chantal's hand on her shoulders pushing her onto her back.

"I'm going to fuck you," she said from her position above Katherine, with her legs straddling her waist.

The only response came from the needy look in the professor's eyes as the dancer leaned forward and began kissing her neck softly before descending and taking her small nipples into her mouth, where she sucked and nibbled on them. She took her time and the minutes ticked by, as she excited her lover until she traced her tongue over her tummy and nudged Katherine's legs apart.

For a moment, the decadent situation made Katherine question what she was doing, however when the tip of the black girl's tongue began tickling her all doubts vanished. Katherine loved oral sex and she quickly realized that receiving it from a woman instead of a man was like the difference between a virtuoso violinist and a high school student. Chantal not only knew where to touch, but how and for how long and when to return. Soon, she had turned Katherine into a quivering sexual being on the brink of orgasm.

"Chantal, please..." she called out, and her begging actually heightened her own arousal.

"Not yet, baby," the black girl responded, looking up with Katherine's juices covering her mouth.

She played and teased with the young wife for a few more minutes enjoying her moans and squeals of pleasure before deciding it was time. Then, with focus she started on the special spot that she knew would send Katherine into orbit.

"Oh God...oh my God...OH GOD...OH GOD," she cried out rapidly as the orgasm hit her, and Chantal held the thrashing woman in place while continuing her assault on her nub until she couldn't take anymore.

It was Katherine's lips that sought out the dancer's, and she tasted her own juices as she used her remaining strength to wetly kiss the girl. Chantal pulled Katherine close, feeling her body still trembling, and snuggled so that her guest would feel content and safe.

"Thank you," Katherine whispered, and kissed the black girl softly once more.

"I love you," the black girl whispered back, which brought a soft purr from the professor, and within minutes they were both drifting to sleep.

Katherine was awakened from a deep sleep by the sounds of movement in the outer room. For a moment, she was disoriented and confused wondering where she was, and once her mind registered her situation with her new lover beside her, she became nervous thinking an intruder was in the apartment.

"Chantal, someone's here," she said in an urgent low voice, while prodding the black girl's naked hip.

"Mmmm..." she initially responded, but when Katherine continued her pushing she replied with a sigh, "It's just Myles."

The sounds continued for several minutes making Katherine subconsciously pull the comforter close to her chin. Suddenly, a form appeared in the doorway then stepped into the middle of the room, and by the light filtering in around the curtains, she assessed that he was a tall, slender black man wearing dark pants and a light colored pull over shirt. He looked down at the bed for a moment then began to remove his clothes until he was standing naked just a few feet away. When he turned in profile, the young professor's eyes were drawn to his large cock that was draped in a slow arc over a fat set of balls. It was easily the largest organ she had ever seen, much larger than Jeff's, and as he moved around the room she could see it gently swinging back and forth.

j267
j267
4,583 Followers