A Rebound Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brook was in a world of her own at the time, old memories and Trey's recent gentle touches firing her senses. She had no idea of her audience.

The figure moved up to the window and started watching. As close as Rob was he could still see pretty well into the lighted room. Brook had her eyes closed and was lying on the couch with her right leg off the side and her foot on the carpet. Her body was moving openly with the pleasure her fingers were providing, her hips lifting gently off the couch as she touched herself.

The man turned and Rob saw his face. It came as no surprise to see it was Trey!

Trey looked around to see if he was all clear, taking out his already stiff cock to watch her. He had moved his car down the street and given himself a few minutes before coming back. He had wanted to watch her secretly, looking for any reactions to his advances.

He was elated! That little suck that she had given his tongue a few minutes ago must have gave her as much a wakeup call as he.

"That's it, baby," Trey thought. "Fire that thing up like you used to do."

Years ago this was a game they played on a routine basis. Trey would leave the house to "go out" for the evening and Brook would entertain herself to orgasm after orgasm, always in a bright light and right in front of an open window. It was like a little private theatre that blew both their minds!

Trey couldn't help but be encouraged. She had made no attempt to avoid his kisses and then she went straight to the couch and started rubbing what he correctly guessed was a very stimulated, hot pussy!

Was all this for him? Caused by him? He decided the answer was yes!

It was amazing how close Rob's thoughts were running to Trey's.

"This was all induced by Trey," he thought. Deep down he knew it.

"How strange," Rob thought. Here he was, hidden away, watching another man jack off as they watched his wife together. A masturbation triangle, so to speak.

It didn't last long. As Brook worked her fingers faster and faster her hips were making slow circles in response and lifting slightly off the couch. When her mouth fell open and stayed that way it was obvious she was about to come.

Trey beat her to it and in the light of the window Rob could actually see the semen as he came and it squirted out of him. Trey continued to stroke himself while both of them watched Brook come in an incredible performance. Her legs stiffened and spread wide, then her head swung side to side as she came. Rob could just barely hear her from where he was but knew Trey surely was treated to the full force of her moaning.

While she continued to rub herself Trey put himself back together and left in a hurry. He had no intention of being caught and his fear overcame his excitement.

With his departure Rob slipped out of the shadows and watched her for a long time as she continued the pleasure, coming to an orgasm again with a verbal outburst that was too bad Trey missed.

Because Rob was sure it was all for him!

When she gave it up and got off the couch, Rob went back to his car and drove around for a couple of hours before going home. When he came in she was acting as if she were asleep. It was crunch time. How did he want to play it? He opted for safety and just quietly got in bed. He knew one thing. For the next few weeks he was going to be "working late" every time he knew Trey was coming over.

That was a given. He didn't have a clue how far this was going to go but he had already decided he was going to let it run its course. Rob knew there was no way that Trey was going to give up now...not with the way Brook had reacted. Nobody would. But he was not going to interfere. Instead, he would let Brook make her own decisions. He had no idea what was to happen.

The only thing he did know for sure was that he didn't want to miss a thing!

A GENTLE COLLAPSE

When Rob got home the next evening the guilty dog was barking. Brook had taken the baby to her sister for the evening. When he walked in the door, he barely cleared the front room before Brook pulled him into the bedroom and jumped him, screwing for an hour as if he had been gone for a month.

It wasn't that he didn't appreciate her offering but during the entire time thoughts bounced around. The night before he had experienced an overpowering reaction watching Brook and Trey. Rob couldn't quite determine what it was that was more stimulating to him...her obvious sexual reaction to Trey's advances after he had left or watching her with Trey while she was being sexually manipulated. Rob didn't know which was more intriguing, the result or the means.

Later that night, just like the day before, Rob couldn't think of anything else. There should have been at least some sensation of anger or jealously, but there just wasn't. Instead, he was literally counting the hours until the next time. Instead of anger, he was spending his time thinking how to enhance the experience if it did happen again. If nothing else he would hide a small pair of powerful binoculars in the tool shed. Why not have a close up shot of it all?

Then there was Brook herself. How should he approach her? His devious mind decided that he would do his part to make sure her libido stayed sky high the entire time Trey was in town. He had a little game he loved to play at times and he decided that it was the way to go for now.

Ever so often he liked to do an "attitude adjustment" on her. He would gently rub her pussy as she slept, coaxing her clit out and making it as hard as he could without waking her. Just when she was obviously going to wake up and have an orgasm he would abandon her, leaving her writhing fitfully in her half sleep and sexually hungry. He loved to tease her like that then go to work.

Her manipulated body would awake each of those mornings sexually on fire, leaving her in a burning condition that needed Rob's hose to quench but she only had her fingers to put it out. What Rob wasn't aware of was the many, many times each day that her fingers were between her legs, sometimes just fanning the flame more than dousing it.

Rob decided that was what Brook would get as long as Trey was in town...a morning wake-up call to tantalize her senses to a point that somewhere, somehow it had to be satisfied.

Just like Rob, Brook was looking toward the coming weeks. Not with excitement like Rob but more with dreaded anticipation. She wasn't a fool...she knew what had happened and how she had shamelessly reacted. She knew one other thing. It couldn't happen again. She would make sure of that! She would make sure Rob would be home next time.

She hoped so. Recently her pussy was excited all day every day!

Everything was working against her. When Trey called a day later and talked to Rob to schedule a visit the next day Rob quickly agreed. Then he apologized sincerely that he would be working late and unable to be home. He was sorry but "it was just one of those things."

"Hey, dude." Rob looked around and made sure Brook wasn't listening.

"Yeah."

"Don't mention to Brook I won't be home. She might want to reschedule and that isn't fair. I know you have lots of folks to see."

"Uh, okay. If that's what you want. But I can come a different time." Trey tried to hide his excitement. Home alone again, baby!

"No, man, it's all okay with me. I just wanted you to know that." Rob was impressed that Trey was staying as calm as he appeared. Maybe he was wrong about all of this.

Rob was just busting to see if this was a pattern or a fluke. He told himself that even if it was a bust, a one shot deal, at least for one week it had caused an excitement within him that had really fired up their sex life. For sure, he knew one thing. Brook wasn't just not over Trey but she could be easily fired up in his presence.

Trey was beside himself. Was it his imagination or had he been right all along? Brook may not have thrown herself all over him but she didn't put up much of a fight, either. First the tongue and then this woman through the window with her pussy absolutely on fire. He was certain it was he who had ignited it.

Trey didn't want to overplay this. He had already decided not to show up every night and even made plans for a couple of small out of town visits. The fact that he was actually going over to their house to see his son had taken a back seat. A far back seat.

For Rob, the day of Trey's next visit was long and the hands on the clock barely moved. About six in the afternoon he made "the call" to let Brook know it was another late night.

"N-o-o-o-o, not tonight. Trey's coming over." Brook couldn't believe her bad luck. One thing was for sure...she wasn't going to invite Trey to dinner.

And she didn't. Instead, she mentioned casually that since Rob wasn't going to be home she didn't cook.

To her dismay, two hours later Trey showed back up with a smiling Travis, pizza and salad in hand.

"Instant meal, princess," Trey beamed.

"I worked around this," he thought to himself as they sat down to eat.

Rob waited until dark barely settled in before leaving work and make his first pass in front of his house. Even though he made the obligatory cell phone call much earlier to ensure that Trey had indeed come over he still left work and drove home with his heart pounding.

YES!! There was Trey's car in his driveway, long after he should have been gone. He drove on down and parked, walking back as much in the dark as he could. He had left the gate open so that he could mask the creak when he went in, then very slowly closed it behind him to set "the trap" if anybody came in behind him again.

Much to his joy, there was a familiar scene in front of him. There they sat, just as before. Travis was surely sound asleep by this time and Trey was eating his pizza about one bite per minute, the two of them chatting and laughing as they carried on. If Brook was having any second thoughts from last week it certainly didn't show.

Rob recognized what Brook was wearing. It was a surprising selection knowing that somebody, especially Trey, was coming over. She had on a long thin dress that had a split all the way up her right thigh. Not only did it expose most of her leg when she walked but it also bared her leg all the way up to her panties when she sat, the loose top falling open to expose her breasts whenever she leaned over.

She never wore it out of the house and, as far as he knew, had never worn it in front of anybody other than him. He felt sure Trey thought he had hit a gold mine!

And he had.

"My God, look at what she's wearing!" was the first thing that crossed Trey's mind when he brought Travis back in. When he had left she was wearing a pair of old jeans and a tee shirt.

The minute Trey walked in the door and his eyes lit up Brook instantly regretted her poor judgment.

"How totally stupid of me," she thought. What could she have been thinking? Deep down she knew the answer. During their previous conversations Trey had spoke lightly about some of the women he had dated after the divorce. For some reason there was this little gnawing part of her that wanted to "dress up" a little, to put her best foot forward. But she had certainly overdone that and there was no room to back out without embarrassing both of them.

"Sorry about the way I look," she apologized. "I was just ready to get comfortable for the night and didn't know you were staying."

"Oh, it's fine." Trey tried to blow it off.

"Real, real fine," he thought. About fifty percent of his doubts about the next few hours were instantly wiped away. Earlier when they had put Travis to bed Trey was treated to a nonstop tit show thanks to her loose fitting top.

When Rob arrived she was sitting with her legs crossed under the table, her right leg exposed to her hip. The touching was already in progress when he got there. It wasn't that Trey was all over her with his hands but he would just casually let his hand leave the table every minute or so and touch her under the table. By that time, Rob suspected the casual brushing of the knee had already come and gone as his fingers were exploring higher. Rob gave her this much... she was casually but persistently fighting his hand off without making a scene.

She could have obviously ended it all by simply getting up or sitting all the way across the table from him. But she thought she could handle it and the hidden maneuvering continued for some time as Rob watched.

A few minutes after Rob arrived Brook excused herself for a minute and went to the bathroom in their bedroom. Rob followed her from the outside, knowing that he could see through the bedroom window. When she came out of the bathroom she hesitated before she opened the bedroom door to leave. She leaned back against the door and lifted her skirt. She closed her eyes and started gently brushing herself through a black thong, her mouth open and her legs dipping very slowly. Catching herself, she shook her head, dropped her skirt and went back in to the kitchen. Rob thought that maybe he had prepared her TOO well for the evening!

He remembered that he had his little binoculars available and got them out of the shed. Slowly but surely, it was obvious to his closer scrutiny that Trey was winning the war. As he went explored higher and higher she allowed it to linger just a wee bit longer.

By the time they called it quits Rob could tell it was really starting to get to Brook. Her chest was starting to heave a little and she was squirming in her chair as Trey's teasing fingers had wandered high on her leg, up to the split of her dress. The binoculars allowed Rob to see the faint rotation her ass was doing on the chair and by experience he knew she was really feeling it.

They ended up on the couch again, talking as if nothing was going on between them. She sat sideways, facing him with her right leg crossed over her left, exposing her leg almost to her waist. After feebly trying to cover up, Brook just gave up the cause and let him look. As they discussed old friends, she reached around to get an old photo album from under the table next to the couch. When she did her legs opened and treated Trey to a great open shot of her black thong-covered pussy, exposing little black tufts of hair.

He took advantage of the situation. Brook obviously wanted him to look at some of the photos but instead of moving in close to her he intentionally kept his distance. Both she and Rob appreciated him not crowding her but it caused a separation that made her lean over considerably in order to share the book. When the loose top of her dress fell wide open it revealed that skimpy white bra that barely covered her nipples. Trey managed it all beautifully, taking in her unintentional offering without giving himself away. He enjoyed the show for at least ten minutes before he had a chance to change the mood.

As they were looking they came upon a photo of a group of kids sitting around a campfire. Trey recognized it immediately. So did Brook. She had forgotten it was even in there and immediately wished she had removed it. It brought back memories best left alone.

Trey didn't miss a beat. Time was short and he couldn't miss opportunities.

"Let me see that," he laughed softly.

Rob didn't have a clue what they were looking at. If he had he wouldn't have given it any thought. It was just a photo of a few kids sitting around a campfire in the dark.

Trey looked at it a few seconds and said softly, "Remember that night?"

Rob could have answered for her. Yeah, she remembered. Otherwise her face wouldn't have turned red and have such a strained look on it.

"Yep, I remember," Brook said softly.

And boy, did she!

It had happened about a month after her graduation from high school. A small group of them were having an all day summer affair down on the Little Sandy River and the day had moved into the early evening. Brook's tiny black two-piece bathing suit was covered by a large tee shirt to ward off the evening chill and to keep the bugs off.

Trey had been touching her all day, stroking her between the legs and teasing her nipples every chance he got. Even though they didn't see much of it going on they both knew the other couples were doing it, too. There had been a few times that some of the other couples had disappeared alone for an hour or so into those woods.

About nine o'clock Trey coaxed Brook into getting on one of the inflated rubber tubes and moving out into the river a little. Brook protested as much as she could before relenting. She didn't want to spoil the evening for the others by making a scene but they had seen a snake earlier and she was petrified of them.

Trey wasn't taking her for a ride just for fun. The teasing he had given her all day was taking a toll on him and he was in the mood for what he knew was nestled softly under that tiny patch of black cloth between her legs.

O-o-o-o-o-h, yes!

Sweet Brook wasn't exactly what her parents had hoped. By that time Trey had been in her pants for the past nine months and that night he was hungry for more.

Brook definitely wasn't in the mood. Not only were friends just up the creek from them but also those dreaded snakes! She squealed a little in protest but let him guide her slowly out into the dark river.

To protect herself, Brook wrapped her legs high around Trey's neck to lift her out of the water and off that float as much as possible. She gave no thought that she was grinding her crotch right in his face.

Trey was well aware of it, though. The sweet aroma coming from her hot pussy was honey to his senses. As he moved her further from the group he nuzzled his face gently into her, using his nose to slide up and down the wet cloth.

Trey knew there was a small sand bar there but when he approached it he made no mention of it to Brook. He let her think she was in peril and totally at his mercy.

He stayed between her legs and slowly untied her bikini bottom, carefully sliding it off and tucking it down inside his own tight trunks to make sure they didn't disappear into the night. He was being offered a feast, a sexual fantasy that he wasn't going to pass up.

Like most of the other girls, Brook had limited their sexual activities to random encounters in the back seat of their cars. Although they both thought it was wonderful it was always the same...Trey on top riding a receptive Brook for a few minutes before exploding into her with a youthful exuberance.

But he wanted more. So did she but she didn't know exactly what.

Trey had never done it before but he had heard talk, had read about it. He was more than willing to take a chance.

All at once Brook lurched at his touch.

"Trey, what are you doing?" she whispered hoarsely.

Even through her apprehension of the dark river she couldn't miss what was happening.

Trey didn't answer. What was he to say?

His face was buried deep in her pussy; his mouth searching hungrily for the clit he knew would be hard and receptive from the days teasing.

He was right. This was something totally unexpected and Brook reacted that way.

"Tre-e-e-y-y-y," she moaned in protest. "Stop it!"

Trey ignored her. He knew she couldn't move and definitely wouldn't call out. Most of all though he was feeling her ass move in response to his mouth.

Oh, yeah! Through her protest there was an instant response and her hips jerked slightly before pressing forward against his mouth.

Fifteen minutes. Later in life there were times he could do it in two but that night, in the middle of that creek and for the first time, it took him fifteen minutes to bring her off.

He didn't really know what to expect at the time. He certainly never imagined a Brook that went totally out of control; thrashing wildly from the rapid sucking her clit was receiving and pulling his head into her crotch as hard as she could. The only thing that wasn't perfect was the effort she had to make to keep her voice down. Both would have liked for her to just let go but there were people just yards away.