A Rebound Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brook looked at Rob one last time. With her feelings of panic starting to give way to Trey's masterful touch she was definitely starting to become very aroused. Trey wasn't a stranger. He had been there before.

Right now the stranger was Rob. Neither turned their heads any more to avoid gazes. She couldn't help but notice him rub his crotch. And she could easily see the huge bulge he was rubbing.

All doubts disappeared. All inhibitions left.

Now it was her time to surprise...her time to push the limit.

As Rob and Trey glanced at each other in a mutual astonishment, Brook slowly lifted both feet and put them on the front edge of the seat.

Her crotch was totally open, her dark thatch evident in the muted light.

She waited. Rob watched. Trey moaned.

Trey leaned over her and let his hand slide down between her legs, cupping his entire hand over her exposed pussy. Rob watched him stroke her a few times then ease his fingers inside her.

Brook looked over at Rob and slowly reached across to take his hand.

Trey watched her do it and moved his fingers to her clit. He didn't have the time to tease...he needed to please. He began a rapid, hard rotation on the swollen nerves.

Brook's hips jerked forward to meet them and she squeezed Rob's hand.

"Is this what you want?" she whispered softly.

Rob's hard lurched painfully. He couldn't believe what was happening. He may have fantasized it but he couldn't believe it.

Both men heard her. Both men knew she didn't really want an answer.

Rob squeezed her back and leaned over as far as he could. He couldn't reach her mouth without her help. She responded, leaning into his lips and holding as long as it was safe.

"Now," she whispered to nobody.

"Now," Rob replied softly.

"Now," Trey thought.

Trey knew. Rob knew. She was ready.

Trey wanted to tease her, to stroke her clit for hours and make her boil over time and time again. So did Rob.

But time was not on their side. Rob was already starting to see airport signs.

Trey's fingers went faster, his left and twisting her left nipple playfully.

Rob watched Brook react, the slow gyrations of minutes ago becoming uncontrolled undulations.

It was useless to try concealing her pleasure. She knew that both Rob and Trey wanted the full show. They would get it!

She opened her mouth, began a nonstop barrage of how she wanted to be fucked, but it was quickly turned to nothing but nonstop loud wailing.

Brook was coming. In front of her two men she was coming and coming hard.

She lifted off the seat and swung her ass in the air in large circles, trying to catch Trey's fingers even deeper than they were.

For the men, it seemed like seconds. They wanted so much more.

For Brook, it seemed an hour. She couldn't stop coming and her mouth couldn't stop running.

She had no idea when it happened, but slowly she realized Trey wasn't moving his hand. Instead, she was pumping her hips back and forth on two of his huge fingers, his only action being a slow titillating massage of her clit with his thumb.

Her easily detectable crescendo into another orgasm started just as Rob announced they would soon be approaching the airport plaza. Brook knew what her wanted and she got it.

She came again, this time so violent it even surprised her men. Trey could hardly stay with her as she jerked wildly in her seat. Rob thought she would crush his hand as she was holding it.

And then she collapsed. It was if a switch had been turned off.

Both men held their breath a few minutes. The excitement was over. The eroticism would fade. Now what would they have...who would the new Brook be?

Now that it was over had they destroyed a life? Created a monster?

Brook moaned quietly and looked around as if coming out of a trance.

She threw her head back against the seat and looked out the window, saying nothing.

They were inside the airport and minutes from the terminal.

Finally, she slowly unfastened her seatbelt.

"Can you pull over for just a second?" She was unfastening her seat belt.

Oh, my God. She was going to be sick. They had flat screwed up!

Rob pulled over and stopped. The airport was a ghost town that time of night.

Her door never opened. Instead, she came across the seat and threw herself on Rob, smothering him with a long, long kiss that was too much. She took his swollen cock in her hand and slowly massaged it a couple of times. That's all it took. He came. Right there in his pants.

She laughed lightly.

"You love me?"

Rob was as close to passing out as he had ever in his life.

He took her in his arms.

"Yeah, I love you." He didn't want to let her go.

She glanced back in the back seat at an astonished Trey.

"So, who's the gentleman in the back seat?"

Rob laughed.

Trey spoke.

"Just a husband wannabe" he said wryly.

Brook had just made a huge statement. Although she had spoken softly it had come across loud and clear to both Trey and Rob.

Rob was Brook's husband and that was the way she wanted it.

Rob pulled back onto the empty road. They were approaching Trey's drop off point.

Rob looked in the rear view mirror at Trey. That guy was going to have a long, long trip with that hard on.

Rob looked at Brook. A thought crossed his mind. He wanted to see her reaction.

"Hey, when did you say you changed assignments?"

"Three months."

"Can you take vacation then?"

Trey hesitated and thought.

"Yeah, as long as I pay for everything."

Brook looked at Rob. All at once she knew from where he was coming, or rather where this was going.

"What if you reduced the amount you send us? Would that pay for tickets?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

Brook spoke then.

"Come home, Trey," she said softly. "Come home and see your baby."

And right then his baby was right between her legs and they all three knew it.

"Oh, we'll see," Trey said cautiously. He meant it. He'd have to see what happened in three months. This had all gotten out of hand.

They were there. Rob got out and opened the trunk. He knew that Trey had already got out and had opened Brook's door. There was nobody around at all. Not a soul on the sidewalk in front of their car.

Rob remained behind the car with the trunk lid up to block his view of them. He would let them say a quick goodbye before bringing Trey's bag around.

Trey leaned in the car and kissed Brook sweetly.

"Thanks, kid. Thanks for everything."

Brook was more animated.

She put her hand around his neck and pulled his mouth firmly to hers. She wasn't going to let him leave before lighting up his life. She hoped he had a hard for the whole trip.

Then he was gone. Just as he had come four weeks before he was no longer in their lives.

Or was he?

About thirty minutes later Brook released her seat belt. She glanced around. They were back on the interstate driving through the dark countryside and there were no cars near them front or rear.

"Hey," she said. They had both been very quiet.

"Hi," he said softly.

Brook began to slowly peel off her clothes, first the top and then her skirt.

Rob said nothing, just watching her with interest. It didn't give him a hard...he had never lost it even after she had made him come.

Brook moved over to him and slowly released his hard cock, carefully removing it from his pants.

Rob looked at her.

"Think he'll come back?" he wondered.

"You can count of it," Brook replied softly.

Then she slowly lowered her mouth on his swollen head.

THE END