A Rebound Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, I know," Brook lamented. She knew she wasn't going to get out of the car at the airport but she also knew how those young girls dressed on Saturday night at that club. Maybe she was dressing up a bit too much but she was with the two men of her life and she wasn't about to look like somebody's "wife."

They had about an hour to kill at the bar. Brook sat between Rob and Trey in a small booth way over in a corner away from most of the patrons. Rob didn't drink. He was the driver. Trey didn't mind a few as he had a long, long trip in front of him. Brook just needed to relax but she should have had one glass of wine, not three.

They occupied their conversation with idle banter for about fifteen minutes but all three knew there was something unsaid. Brook and Rob were very uneasy, extremely unsettled about why they were there.

Finally, Trey looked at his beer for a long time before speaking.

"You're probably wondering why I asked you to meet me here. I know it's a little out of your element. Especially you." He laughed and dipped his head toward Brook. He knew she was anything but a barfly.

They smiled but didn't speak. They were anxious to listen.

"I appreciate what you've done for me, especially in the past four weeks. Brook, you were especially wonderful. I can't begin to tell you how much."

Not a bit of it flew over anybody's head. Trey knew both of them would get it. Rob knew they all got it, and Brook shuddered. She knew full well what he meant and thanked God Rob did not.

"Anyway, I've been thinking this whole thing over real carefully. I have a confession."

Brook almost fainted. Rob felt a lump in his throat. Here it goes. Would they survive it?

"I called my company last week and they're going to cut me off my contract in Iraq in three months. I'm being sent straight to a brand new oil field they're opening in Argentina. I'll be there a year at least."

Rob and Brook were caught between relieved and stunned. What an unexpected turn of events.

"But why?" Brook spoke first. "What about Travis?"

"Money. Purely money. I know now that I'll never make it here. There's just not enough work. I can make good money with this company until I want to settle down. Until then, don't you think the best I can do for Travis is support him financially?"

"It's a done deal?" Rob wasn't too sure this was best for any of them.

Trey laughed.

"Yep, it's a done deal. I just wanted to let you guys know."

As the conversation went on Rob was riveted on what Trey had to say. This was such an unexpected turn of events.

Brook was having a little more difficulty following the conversation.

She was already dealing with the effects of just a little too much wine.

And she was dealing with Trey's hand that was slowly moving up her left leg in the darkness of the bar.

Despite his good intentions, when Brook had gotten out of that car and her short skirt slipped up to expose her naked pussy he lost all ideas of abstention. He may be leaving in a few hours but he correctly assessed she had dressed for him. She was giving it her one last shot before he left, even though she thought it would go undetected.

Much to Brooks' alarm, Trey had every intention of having his fingers up her pussy one more time. His hand was already far up her leg, fingers teasing her lightly as he advanced.

It wasn't his advances that bothered her so much. It was her response that was the killer.

Brook felt her body move slightly at the touch of his fingers. Trey felt it, too. He smiled to himself. There was no chance of any opportunity tonight, but he was damned well sure there was the desire...on both their parts.

Brook was trying to keep from closing her eyes as it happened. My God, why was she reacting so fast, so easily to his touch?

She knew the answer as well as she knew why there were no panties under her short skirt. She had decided that, for that one last evening, she would allow the fantasy. That she would mentally allow Trey to take her, caress her, make her come in the most anguishing orgasm!

What harm could come from it?

Rob excused himself to go to the restroom. He was only gone a few minutes but during that time Trey ignored Brook's quiet pleas and advanced up her leg, his fingers teasing her pussy unmercifully. Her ass was starting a familiar squirm and she couldn't seem to quell it.

Thank goodness Rob wasn't there to witness her predicament.

Rob stood in the restroom for a minute. He had to make a decision about what to do. Brook was squirming nonstop in the booth. He was almost certain Trey was playing with her leg. He could and should put a stop to it.

He smiled. What the hell! Trey will be gone in a few hours.

That's what she gets for dressing like she did tonight. He wondered if she were even wearing panties.

Trey knew. By the time Rob got back he had already stroked her clit and slipped a finger inside of her. She had pushed back into the booth as far as she could and moaned quietly for him to stop as Rob approached.

He did. There wasn't any use in taking a big chance. He had already found out what he wanted to know. She was still hot for him, open to his advances any time he wanted.

He moved his hand back down to her knee, pulling her leg slightly toward him.

Rob sat down and engaged in their chatter.

"Let's see what happens," he thought.

Slowly he lowered his hand and found her right knee. He didn't move it, waiting instead for her reaction.

It was more mental than physical. Brook froze, unable to move. Her brain was shouting, though.

"Uh,oh...Uh,oh! Too close. Way, way too close." Two legs, two hands, too close together. Surely they would know it.

They did. Both of them could tell what was happening. But the unplanned, unexpected and silent collusion between the two of them affected Brook the most.

For the rest of the time they were there each of them slowly caressed her legs. Brook slowly spread her legs as wide apart as she could, trying her best to keep their hands separated.

Conversation was difficult. All thoughts were on two hard cocks and one super wet pussy.

Brook was to the point of grabbing the edge of the table and holding on, trying her best to mask the reactions her body was forced into.

It didn't work. Both men were gleefully enjoying her situation. Would she come like this?

They would never know. It was time to leave.

Rob and Brook insisted Trey sit in the front seat but he declined.

"I'll be fine back here," he said as he got in right behind Brook.

As soon as they were out of the parking lot Trey moved forward in his seat, placing his body and head inches from Brook while he talked to Rob. She had thought it would be tense but they quickly got into a conversation about the company Trey worked for. Brook quickly became silently engrossed in everything they had to say. It was amazing all that went into the operation of the company and the stories Trey had to tell.

It was about thirty miles into the trip when she first felt his touch. It was innocent enough, just a slight rubbing on her neck. Brook didn't know whether she should pull away a little or not. She didn't want to antagonize him over something really harmless. But illicit underlying thoughts and three glasses of wine clouded her judgment. Good grief his hands were soothing!

Their conversation moved on and so did Trey's hands. From her neck he slid carefully and quite skillfully down her arm. She held her breath a little and let it go. But when his fingers cleverly slipped under her arm and through the armhole to find an aroused nipple Brook twisted slowly away from him. It wasn't a big move but it carried a definite "NO!" with it. She was actually surprised and felt proud of herself when she felt his hands move back up on top of the seat again.

Trey laughed to himself. This was going to be fun.

Her little celebration was short lived. She sensed a small adjustment behind her. Trey had moved to his right just a little, placing him further away from Rob's eyes and slightly to her right. Within seconds, she tensed when she felt the undeniable touch of his fingers on her hip. He had managed to slide his long arm between the side of her seat and the door panel.

Where he was touching her was well hidden from Rob. At first it was slow, soft tantalizing circles. Brook felt she could fake it and ignore him, acting as if she didn't know he was touching her so she said and did nothing.

How childish of her to think it would just go away if she wished it! In no time the little circles were abandoned and his fingers started to creep down. Her short skirt rode very high on her thighs while she was seated so she knew it was going to be an awful short trip from his fingers to where the hem gave way to exposed flesh. When he touched her ever so slightly on her bare leg she almost jumped at the touch, even as she knew it was coming.

She realized it was dark inside the car. Very dark. Brook had not noticed when Rob had slowly turned the dashboard lights down and then off. She wondered why.

Rob wasn't stupid. He was instead super sensitive to the erotic aurora in the car and had picked up right away that Trey was in a playful mode just by where he had selected to sit.

Obviously, Trey wanted to continue the little game they were playing on Brook in the bar and Rob wanted to see how it played out. His promise to himself to stop all of this erotic nonsense vanished.

Once again, a hard cock had won out over a conscious.

Their conversation never slowed and Brook glanced sideways at Rob as she carefully moved her right hand down to take Trey's wrist. While she held on tight to gently force it away, he started those slow circles again, this time on bare flesh. Instead of fighting her, he simply let her push his hand down where it went to her knee.

She knew it was a bad move and that she had just encouraged him because he slowly started an upward exploration of her leg, smoothly caressing both the inside and outside, his bare hand making small circles on her skin.

She heard him laugh gently as his hand went slowly up her leg. The touching became more brazen until he finally put his hand fully on the inside of her thigh just below her skirt. She didn't know what to do, still hoping that the whole thing would just go away.

But it didn't. His hands were was slow and deliberate, making it harder to stay openly passive about it. Her breathing had increased and her heart was pounding. She couldn't believe it! His advances on leg took forever.

Rob glanced over as casually as he could. Even in the dark he could see what was happening. He wanted to see better but even more than that he wanted to unleash his swollen cock from its confines. It was almost painful.

Trey couldn't miss it. Rob was so intense on watching his hands ascend Brook's leg that he was little paying any attention to anything else.

By god, his earlier suspicions were right! Rob was hooked on this stuff. Not only had he watched them through the window without saying anything but he was sure that an hour ago in that bar that Rob knew Trey had his hand up Brooks skirt and had joined him.

It was very limited, but what was going on here was a little ménage a trios!

Rob's obvious interest changed a lot of things. And just exactly what did Trey have to lose? He was leaving for almost two years.

No use losing a lot more of his rapidly dwindling time.

He slipped his hand way up and it went well under her skirt, settling on her stomach. Brook stiffened at the sudden invasion and glanced quickly at Rob.

In order to do all this Trey had moved so far forward in his seat that his face was almost buried in hers on the right side. How could Rob not see that?

She reached down and gently grasped his wrist with both hands. She didn't fight him so much but put steady pressure on his wrist, trying to force him away from her and let him know he was not to do it. He never got rough or pushy, but just continued the presence, slowly lowering his hand to touch her.

Brook had no eye contact with Trey, watching instead to see if Rob was picking up on any of this. Her nerves were jolted!

She could swear Rob was watching them, jerking his head back to look forward after she had looked at him.

Was he aware of all that was going on in that car?

The next five minutes or so seemed like hours, with her trying to ward off Trey's advancing, ever exploring hand. She turned her head to him and shook it but it slowly but it fell on deaf ears and his foraging continued. Her legs were clamped hard together and prevented all but just a little brushing across the very top of her mound. Even that was disturbingly sensitive.

It's funny how, in times of distress, odd things come to your mind. She remembered her Mom's advice years ago.

"The way to avoid becoming pregnant is to take an aspirin. Put it between your knees and hold it there!" That's kind of where she was then, clamping her legs and holding on for dear life.

Brook was to the point of desperation, knowing that she would eventually have to relax her hand, both out of exhaustion and the realization that she was not in a position to fight this too much unless she intended to make a big scene.

Then there became one of those defining moments; one where something out of nowhere happens and you react to it even if it was really insignificant.

Rob laughed out loud.

He was just responding to something that Trey had said, but he laughed out loud. Brook turned and looked fully at him and glared.

"You son of a bitch! He's over here trying to put his fingers in my pussy and you're over there laughing!" The thought burned her mind.

And she angrily reacted to it. Brook intentionally relaxed her body a little and loosened her grip on his wrist. When her legs parted slightly he lost no time and slid his fingers down, gently making contact and sliding his finger slowly up and down her pussy. He teased her for a short while, waiting for her reaction.

Brook's reaction was a very familiar, very subtle rotation of her hips as if she were really settling down in her seat. He picked up on it and used the palm of his hand to press against the inside thigh of my leg. It wasn't lost on her. He wanted her to open up her legs even more.

Brook wasn't ready for that. She glanced over at rob again. She flinched. This time Rob wasn't so quick to look away. She was sure he was watching.

"Brook, open your legs."

The whisper in her ear shattered her thoughts. She couldn't believe it! As subtle as it was surely Rob would still have heard it.

She glanced at Rob again. Not only was he gazing at her crotch but also all at once she realized the car no longer real dark. It was quite easy to see. Rob had slowly turned on the dash lights full blast. He wanted to see everything happening.

And he had definitely heard Trey's demand.

Rob and Trey continued on with their mindless prattle. Both knew by then that it was nothing more than a diversion, something to interrupt the stillness.

"Spread." Trey whispered again.

Again, a glance over at Rob. He looked her straight in the face.

"Son of a bitch," she thought.

It seemed like an eternity but within a minute Brook let her mind wander back over the past couple of weeks. She looked out the window and stared.

What was happening here? She knew what had happening with her, that she had not just lapsed into a regretful coupling with Trey but had done so freely. And now here she was right back in the middle of it, responding to his touch like a teenager.

But what about Rob? She was really counting on his strength if not his support. Looking back, she now realized that there had certainly been a lot of odd circumstances lately. Things that were said, his work schedule, things happening at certain times that were totally unusual. The two of them scheduling Trey's visits without her being involved. How very odd.

And Rob's sexual reaction to her after Trey had gone. She wasn't complaining but he sure seemed to be right on top of her every time she had been near Trey.

Was it coincidence? The darkness of it all began to sink in.

Coincidence? She didn't think so. Especially since the interior brightness of the car turned the glass she was looking out of into a mirror. Rob was looking straight down at her crotch where Trey's hand was buried.

"Brook," Trey whispered. He pressed her inner thighs gently.

Brook lifted herself very slightly and readjusted back into her seat with her legs slightly spread.

Trey and Rob never stopped talking, chatting on as if they were in a world into themselves. By then she knew Rob was watching her closely and that Trey was watching Rob closely.

A thought went through Trey's mind.

"He's watched us together. He's gone along with me and played games tonight. I wonder. I just wonder."

Now was as good a time as any to find out.

Even though Brook had relented and loosened her legs a little, Trey went another direction.

He slowly removed his right hand and sat up so that he was directly behind Brook. Slowly, carefully he slid both hands up either side of her, brushing her upper arms before sliding under them.

The loose top she was wearing was an open invitation to her breasts. And that's where his hands went.

Both of them. Trey had decided to go for it as far as Rob was concerned. He slipped his hands through the big armholes and cupped her breasts simultaneously.

Brook wasn't expecting it and moaned slightly.

It was enough for everybody to hear.

Trey glanced to see Rob's reaction. Brook looked out her mirrored window to see Rob's reaction.

Rob made no attempt to hide his interest. Through the dimly lit night there was no way he could miss the slow manipulation that was occurring under Brook's shirt.

Trey was surprised but it affirmed his suspicion about how Rob was turned on by watching.

Brook was thunderstruck!

She got it! She now understood the situation. It wasn't that Rob didn't care...not in the least.

She knew now that he was totally enjoying it, turned on by her infidelity.

And she had the distinct feeling this wasn't the first time she had entertained him.

She closed her eyes and moaned.

She didn't know exactly why she moaned. She just moaned.

Was it Trey's hands skillfully manipulating her nipples? Or was it the realization that her husband was enjoying watching her with her ex husband?

Trey knew the answer. This dude was totally turned on by Brooks infidelities.

Trey felt secure in what he was doing. He released her right breast and moved his hand down beside the seat. After a few seconds he found what he wanted.

He released the control that adjusted the seat's upright position and slowly lowered Brook's seat. Not all the way back but just enough to improve his advantage.

Rob watched intently at what was happening. He had carelessly reached the point that he wasn't hiding his interest from Brook. He assumed she knew.

He was right.

The three of them were each in their own world. Brook was trying to cope with her revelation that Rob wasn't just aware of her dilemma but was making no effort to discourage it. Trey was determining how far he could take this, well aware that Rob was not just watching but also encouraging.

And Rob watched as in a trance as Trey become bolder, going places none of them would have dreamed forty-five minutes before.

Trey leaned over the lowered seat and took Brooks right ear in his mouth.

"Ah-h-h-h," faintly came out.

Everybody was fine-tuned and "faintly" was like a clash of thunder.

Trey didn't stop. They were down to less than an hour, not days. If ever there was a "right now, right then" situation they were upon it.

Brook looked over again to see if there was any reaction from Rob. For all her apprehension and the sudden understanding of her situation, the tingle was not just there but growing rapidly, both in the pit of her stomach and between her legs. And she certainly couldn't ignore the light brushing of her nipples and the light kisses on her ear.