A Rebound Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob couldn't hold back any longer when he saw Brook frantically fucking back on Trey's cock. She was wilder, more animated then he had ever seen her. The spectacle was way too much and he came. His eyes never left her body and face as he waited for Trey to come, too.

He couldn't believe it when Trey didn't. Brook no longer had the strength to stay erect on her knees and had slumped forward against the back of the couch. Trey adjusted with her, no longer standing straight up but instead putting his knees on the couch and moving forward against her to accommodate his entry. One thing didn't change; the pounding never slowed and the manipulations of her nipples appeared to have reached the point of being very painful, he was pinching and twisting them so hard.

"Oh-h-h, o-h-h-h, o-h-h-h," was all that was coming out of Brook by then. She couldn't believe the sensations, the total consumption of her body that was happening. She was facing toward the window and Rob could see her complete rapture. Her mouth never closed, moans and cries constant as she reached back and put her hand on his driving hips as if guiding him into her.

Rob could feel his own hard starting to revive, knowing she was building to another orgasm. He was not disappointed.

Brook was exhausted and crying softly, only her insatiable lust keeping her going.

"God, forgive me," she thought. "As much as I love Rob it has never been like this."

There was just too much "first love" in their lovemaking for it not to be perfect, totally exhilarating. The fact that somehow Trey was performing like a human jackhammer didn't make things any easier.

Brook felt it coming.

Unbelievably, this one was even more powerful than the first. She was already bouncing from the pounding on her ass, but she added to it by starting to pump herself up and down with a furious rush to the finish. Before she had a chance to bury her face again, she let out a groan that Rob was afraid would wake the kid. He could see her stomach contracting and releasing as her climax caused unchecked body convulsions.

It was too much for Trey this time and he threw his head back and moaned with her, obviously loading her with his come. Then he just froze in place as if he couldn't move. He didn't have to. Brook was still in the throes of her own climax and was driving his cock onto her by rocking back and forth on it.

They stayed locked with each other for at least another ten minutes, the pounding turning into a steady rocking back and forth and then a small "spooning," locked together in simultaneous movement with him kissing her neck and the side of her mouth non-stop. One thing that didn't stop was her moaning, even though it did quiet down to where it was just whimpers.

Finally, she looked at the clock and almost jumped up.

"Good grief, Trey. Get out of here!" They both hustled to get him out.

He stopped for a moment and pulled her close. "It was even more wonderful than I could have ever remembered, Brook. I can't wait until next time."

Brook pushed gently against his chest as if pushing out of her life.

"There will be no next time, Trey. This was a fluke and a mistake. I'm sorry. I apologize to you for making you think this might mean something and I certainly can never make it up to Rob. I won't let it happen again."

They were walking to the door as she said it. Rob saw him smile at her and say, "Okay."

Then, without a word, he pushed her against the door and quickly lifted her dress to expose her wet pussy without the benefit of any thong. He dropped down in front of her to his knees and with no hesitation buried his face in her pussy. When he sucked her clit her eyes flew wide open and her mouth spewed moans again. Her stayed with her for about 15 seconds before she lifted her right leg up over his shoulder, looking for more.

Instead, Trey stood up and kissed her deeply. Even from the distance Rob was standing he could hear Trey speak.

"There will be more, Brook. If I want it there will be more." Then, with that he walked out. Brook turned and slumped back against the door, either from exhaustion or resignation, and started to softly cry.

Rob stood outside that window watching the whole thing. He had his own thoughts about it all.

Brook was wrong. Trey was right.

After Trey left, Rob stayed outside just a few minutes to see what Brook's reaction would be once she was alone. She sat on the couch and cried softly, looking around the room as if it were the first time she had ever seen it. Rob knew it seemed strange but he almost felt sorry for her. She was a great wife and mother who had fallen when she was vulnerable. In his mind, he was wondering what he would say if he had to approach her. A lie like, "I'm really hurt that you did this," or the truth, that being "Watching you with Trey was the biggest turn-on I've ever had!!"

Brook's thoughts were elsewhere. She had just made a huge mistake. And that's exactly what Trey had done a couple of years ago...made one mistake. She had tossed Trey out. She wondered if the same thing would happen to her if Rob found out.

Definitely not!

Rob looked at his watch and knew it was time he should be "going home." He smiled to myself. Tonight was going to be fun! Let's see how she reacts to her second man of the night when he took "sloppy seconds." He envisioned a real slow fuck with him on top, giving her a lot of romantic attention so that she would know where she really belonged.

With those thoughts in mind, he was ready to give up his hidden position to go get his car when she made a move that delayed him, than froze him there. She had already laid herself out full length on the couch, facing him. What caught his attention was her right hand. She moved it from off her stomach where it had been and let it slide down lower on her abdomen to the point it was below the opening of the split skirt.

What was this? She lifted her hips and slowly pulled her skirt up and to each side and opened her legs wide, exposing a very red, very wet pussy in the full light of the lamp. Rob almost fell over himself picking the binoculars up again. With those, he could see that her pussy was still open from Trey's ramming, glistening with their cum.

She moved her hand down between her legs and slowly started rubbing herself, slow at first as if she were just trying to cool it off, than picking up speed so that there was no doubt as to what she needed. After all that had happened that night, it still mesmerized him to watch her as she reacted to her fingers, her body lifting off the couch to meet them as they increased in speed and pressure. It took very little time to bring herself to orgasm and she started moaning loudly. He chuckled to himself inwardly, thinking, "Now that it's time for me to come home, she can't wait for me."

"O-o-o-oh, Tre-e-e-y-y," Rob froze when she called Trey's name as she convulsed in orgasm. She only said it once, but it was there and it was distinct! While he continued to watch her hips thrash on the couch and listen to her moans, he quickly dumped the idea of a slow romantic screw. Like Trey, he knew now he wanted her to beg.

She was slowing down. Rob quickly hid the binoculars and dashed for his car. He had a feeling she would try to take a quick shower before he could get there and his devious mind wanted to stop it. He got lucky and got to their bedroom just as she was getting undressed. Surprising her, he pulled her over quickly on the bed and covered her naked body with his own, pinning her down over her objections. There was no doubt in her mind what he wanted and she wanted to temporarily prevent it.

"I need to shower," she begged. She was horrified; she was already so full of cum it was running down her thighs.

"No, I want you now." Stripping off his clothes, he laid back and made her straddle him with her knees on each side of him. When she did, he slipped his hand between her legs and could feel cum running down the inside of them. She tried to avoid his entry but Rob grabbed her hips and shoved them forward, entering her slushy pussy with a thrust.

"Y-e-e-s-s." Even through all this, Brook couldn't help but react to Rob's hard cock. She started pumping slowly and took all of him into her. She lifted all the way up each time and went all the way down, filling herself up. Her mouth hungrily sought his and locked on him for a long time. Rob didn't know if it was desire for him, an apology for her indiscretions, or all for Trey. He just knew it was good!

She lifted her head for a second and said, "Why are all the lights on?" It was really bright in there.

"I just want to be able to watch you." If fact, it was part of his own little game. What if Trey was out there looking in? Rob wanted him to see her perfectly. He held little hope that it would happen but it was part of his fantasy.

Rob could hardly keep up with her that night. He came right away, but made her stay on him until he could recover. They went at it again and came together. When they finished her pleas to let her shower were ignored. He teased her as if he were going to go down on her, chiding her as to why he should not.

Instead, she allowed him to position her on the corner of the bed near the open window so that she was facing the window with her legs spread wide and dangling off each side of the bed. In that position, she slowly masturbated for him for a long time while he toyed with the rest of her body. If there really had been anybody outside they would have had an extended, fantastic view!

They kept it up for hours, finally falling asleep with the lights on. Rob woke up later in the night, carefully running his hands between her legs before turning out the lights. She had a heavy crust on them halfway down to her knees. It was such a turn-on that he couldn't help sliding on top of her in the dark and slowly bringing her out of her sleep with his cock. The ensuing fuck was the slowest and sweetest that he'd had in a long time. Just as they dozed back off, she lazily lifted her head and looked around.

"I need to wash your clothes first thing in the morning."

"Why?" What an odd subject for that moment.

"Can't you smell the cigarette smoke on them?"

Rob thought about it a minute, then looked at the open window. She was right. There was the faint smell of cigarette smoke in there. Rob didn't smoke and his work was a non-smoking area!

Trey smoked.

No, he thought after a minute. He was starting to let his imagination go way too far.

On his way out the door the next morning Rob checked outside their window. He stared for a long time. Lying next to the fence was a bunch of fresh cigarette butts. The same brand that Trey smoked. He carefully picked them up and threw them in the trash. It wasn't something he wanted Brook to find.

As much as he tried to fight it off, he became rock hard.

REPENTANCE

While he drove to work that morning Rob gathered his thoughts about all of this. What had he become? How had he let himself become trapped into being such a lecherous voyeur at the expense of his wife? And maybe his marriage.

There was no doubt he had to end it, but the real question was did he have the fortitude to pull himself away from it? The fact that it was a terrible, forbidden situation that could threaten his marriage was a given. But what would win him over; the desire to make things right or the incredibly strong pull of the pure eroticism that he knew was still out there just waiting for him?

He decided to take the high road. He would say nothing to Brook at all but would make sure he was at home every night until Trey left. It was the least he could do to mend his ways.

At the same time Rob was driving to work Trey was at a restaurant five miles away having breakfast with his Dad. He was hardly able to follow the conversation and was happy when his Dad slipped over to another table to talk to an old friend for a while.

He shook his head. Hadn't this whole thing turned into a mess?

When he had left Brook last night he thought he saw Rob's car parked at a house down the street. He parked a little ways down and waited. Fifteen or twenty minutes later Rob hastily appeared from out of the shadows, got in his car and drove home.

Trey watched him, thinking about the past hour or so...and the open glass and doors facing the living room.

Rob had been watching them. He was sure of that.

He had sat silently in his car for a few minutes, smoking a cigarette and thinking things out. He had a situation here. Was Rob down there right now confronting Brook? He was concerned about Rob's reaction but on the other hand certainly didn't want to get involved. He had caused enough trouble already.

But as he sat there he became just like Rob, the pull being too much.

Looking about carefully, he eased himself out of his car and went down the street. At first he was relieved that nobody was in the living room but a sound caught his attention and drew him around the corner of the house. A bright light came out of what he knew was their bedroom window.

He slipped close up to the opened window and took a peek. The "peek" lasted three hours. Trey had arrived just in time for the start of "the show", listening to Rob turn down her frantic plea to take a shower.

For hours he stood in the darkness, a captured audience with a perfect seat. Just like Rob, he was caught between grief over seeing "his love" loving somebody else and the pure eroticism of it all. After only the first few minutes Trey couldn't have been pulled away from that window with a tractor.

One thing was for sure. Any worries he had about Rob having any immediate mental or physical backlash toward Brook were totally wiped out. Very obviously, Rob had been turned on by what he had seen through that patio window. Extremely turned on. If there were to be any problems it would be later. Right then all thoughts and emotions were about sex...and Brook's receptive hot pussy was the star of the second feature of the evening.

It was early morning when Trey left their house and he never bothered to go to bed. He had a lot of thinking to do. That he wanted Brook was a given. The past year he had fantasized about her day and night. But he had got what he wanted, had proved to himself she still carried a torch for him.

But sitting in that café with his Dad it was time to think about reality. There was a family with a two year old involved here. His two year old.

Trey drank his coffee and looked at his hands. Just when his Dad showed back up Trey made his decision.

A couple of years ago he had made a bad decision and didn't survive it. He was going to make sure Brook did.

When he got home he made a few phone calls to the company for which he worked. He would not bother her again.

While Trey was on the phone in his home Brook was taking a shower in hers, letting the hot water pound her. She cried softly and spread her legs, hoping that doing so would let all the cum from both men drain from her. She felt terrible. What she had done was much worse than Trey's little indiscretion. She knew that.

She couldn't change what had happened. She couldn't even change how she felt about Trey. But she was married to Rob and wanted to stay that way. Life was good for her. What she could change was her recent behavior. She vowed she would.

And that was the "state of the relationship" on that Wednesday morning. Without having spoken a word to each other, with no admittance of guilt or shame, all three decided to elevate themselves and make the right decisions.

It was over. Period.

EXQUISITE EXODUS OF THE EX

Without speaking of the "whys" of it they just worked it out among them. Trey's remaining time was short so he began to come over every night but devoted every visiting hour to Travis. Most of the time he just dropped by and left with him, visiting relatives and playing in the park before delivering him home.

Each time he came over he was relieved to see that Rob was always there and, as weak as he was, that Brook was always dressed in old jeans and a Tee shirt. Even under those controlled conditions he still left every night with a hard on.

Brook wasn't a fool. She was just as sensitive about him as he was her and she wasn't about to give him any incentives. As innocent as it was the weakness that seemed to gravitate down between her legs when he was around couldn't be ignored.

Rob was a protective bystander. A cop. But he wasn't blind or stupid. He knew that it was all still there, seething beneath the surface. And he was as hard as Trey after each visit. It was like trying to pass up on a piece of his favorite pie when on a diet. He had to act as if he didn't want it when he really wanted it very badly.

It was a strange and strained triangle. Brook had fucked Trey. Rob and Trey both knew it. Brook was totally unaware that Rob knew it and spent countless hours wondering how she would survive it if he found out.

And deep down they all knew it could happen again...that the ice was very thin and they were all skating very near the middle of the pond.

What they weren't sharing with each other was that, in their own way, each of them had already dedicated themselves to making sure that it didn't happen. The price was too large and they knew it.

So it was a very surprised Rob and Brook that got a last minute call on Saturday night from Trey. He had already been over and taken Trey for most of the day. Trey asked if they could take him to the airport. It was over two hours away and his Dad wasn't feeling well. After making arrangements for Travis to stay with his Grandmother they agreed.

Then Trey dropped a little bombshell. He asked if they could meet at the same little bar that he and Rob had met the year before. He had something to tell them and they could leave from there.

Rob and Brook were surprised. Bars weren't exactly their thing but what the heck.

Neither said anything but both were nervous about what he wanted to discuss. They both felt very vulnerable, knowing that there could be a real mess if anybody became venomous.

Trey's mom had dropped him off and he was waiting in the small parking lot of the bar when they arrived. Rob released the car trunk from inside and Trey had just put his bag in the trunk when he turned around just in time to see Brook getting out of the car. His reaction was the same as Rob's was when Brook had walked into their living room just a few minutes ago.

Wow!

He had expected jeans and tee shirt again. What he wasn't prepared for was the short skirt and platform shoes topped by a sleeveless top with armholes big enough that they dropped almost mid torso.

The fact that Brook wasn't wearing a bra was evident. In the past when she wore that blouse she always had a tube top underneath it. It was much too daring without it. But that night her perfect breasts were on show!

But what got Trey's attention was when her legs swung out of the car and she let her legs open while her skirt carelessly rode up high. Brook wasn't wearing any panties, either.

It was a last minute thing. Oh, she had some on when she walked out of the house. But when Rob ran back inside for a minute she had second thoughts and quickly removed them and slid them under her seat.

Maybe it was silly. Certainly it was immature.

But at the last minute she felt guilty about having put on black panties...the same exquisite little black ones Trey had taken off of her just a few nights before. She decided she would be silently teasing Trey...and herself.

Rob acknowledged the way she was dressed but certainly didn't have a clue she was naked underneath the micro skirt. He had raised his eyebrows and whistled when he had first seen her a few minutes ago but said nothing. He didn't have to.