A Rebound Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night Brook had no idea how quickly she had reacted to his mouth. What had started minutes earlier as something dirty had ended in a sexual bliss she never imagined possible. For all their sweet lovemaking in the past she knew that she had never really came close to having an orgasm with Trey. But she did then and she surely knew she wanted more of it!

And that's where she became a little 'Trey slave", right there in the middle of the Little Sandy River in the darkness. After that she never denied him anything.

As they looked at the photo they both remembered. Trey was hard and Brook squirmed slightly on the couch. The memory still made her tingle between her legs.

Their silence during that entire thought process had taken only a minute. Rob had no idea what they were thinking but he did know was what he was seeing.

Trey had carefully slipped his hand up and was gently rubbing her neck and shoulders.

"Those were some good times, huh?"

She slumped down a little.

"Yeah, some good times," she sighed.

"Remember all the trips to the Little Sandy after that?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah. Lots of them." After releasing her first orgasm with him they became commonplace. It was like the ice was broken and she began to come with him on a regular basis as she rode his cock. The few times she didn't make it they would wait a few minutes and then he would take her with his mouth. The first couple of times he went down on her after he had already come inside her she protested. After a while though she didn't care. She just wanted to come.

"Would you do it all over again?" It was almost like a challenge he was throwing out, but it was tempered so that it was more of a probing question.

While she was trying to wrestle with an appropriate answer, Trey had eased his hand down to the zipper on the back of her dress, lowering it down in an excruciatingly slow descent.

"Oh, Trey, you know I would never do that again." Her denial was so weak, her voice so soft, that even her mother wouldn't have believed it.

Rob didn't know if she was aware of the zipper going down, but by then it was low enough to expose the back of her bra. Trey leaned over and barely pressed his lips to her neck as he spoke. He was speaking so low that, through the open window, Rob could barely detect what he was saying.

"You don't remember that you always wore black panties after that when you really wanted it?"

Brook suddenly realized that Trey was unzipping her and he had really nailed her about the truth from their past. She suddenly shuddered and moved back against him. Trey didn't miss the moment, forgoing the light kisses to bury his face in her neck. She turned her head slightly away from him, allowing him easy access to her soft areas there.

"I would always remove your top and kiss your breasts a long time before I took off the bottoms."

She turned so that Rob could see her face well. She didn't try to deny any of it. It was all in her face. As Trey moved freely with his mouth, she closed her eyes and a soft look came on her face. If she was aware of all his actions and the fact that she was totally unzipped, she was mentally caught in a vacuum and didn't object.

When Trey eased her dress down over her shoulders and down her arms, she either snapped out of it or decided to draw the line.

"Trey!! What do you think you're doing?" She pulled away from his mouth, but her dress was already down to her elbows and her breast pouring out of the top of the extremely flimsy bra. There wasn't much left to imagination.

"Fulfilling a dream." Rob couldn't imagine her not detecting the tone of Trey's voice. It resonated with a deep, deep desire from the past, not just from spontaneous lust.

"You know we can't do this, Trey. I'm married." The protesting voice was soft but sincere.

"I know." He gave her the response she needed to hear, but his lips went back to her neck and his hand moved slowly to gently cup a breast. Rob thought he heard them both suck in their breath with the contact.

"Great move," he thought wryly. Tell her anything, but keep moving. Boys all learn that in the ninth grade but the girls never seem to catch on.

"I'm serious. You need to leave now!" Brook spoke with authority, placing her hands over his as he slowly massaged her breast. But Rob saw no attempt on her part to forcefully remove him.

"I know. I need to go." His fingers found her nipples, sliding them free of the bra and rolling them in his fingers. She closed her eyes and her head went back, unintentionally inviting his mouth to explore her neck even more. She were facing straight out the window towards Rob but he felt no danger of being caught and didn't move as they were obviously involved.

Her voice was saying, "leave" but her body was not and Trey knew that it was time for a move. During the distraction, her legs had spread, leaving them an open invitation for his hand. Not losing the chance, he moved his right hand from her breast and slid it slowly down her stomach.

"Brook, are you wearing black panties tonight?" He already knew the answer.

Brook said nothing but she turned bright red and her breath sucked in.

"He's right!" she thought. She had intentionally put on black.

Her hand followed his but it was more if she was only trying to know its location more than remove it. Moving his hand on down, he slowly spread her skirt open as far as it would go to give him an open view of her thong. He stalled a minute to admire the view and to test her reaction. When there was none, he slid his hand under her thong and gently cupped her mound. Rob could see perfectly when his fingers went under the flimsy cloth and began a slow, steady rub.

"No, Trey." It was a half-hearted protest at best and rather than her hand trying to push his away she just placed her hand on top of his. It didn't deter or slow him in the least. Trey had already found her sensitive clit and was stroking it to life.

"Black panties. Very nice."

"No, Trey. Let me go." She moaned it more than spoke it.

Ignoring her feeble protest, Trey moved off the couch, letting Brook lay back. He had full access to her mouth for the first time and took advantage of it, engaging her in a long, deep kiss that drew a response. She let out a little sound and her legs spread slightly as her hips lifted to meet his busy fingers.

"Trey, if you think that's a reaction, wait until you see what happens when your mouth gets to her nipples," Rob thought. Then he realized that Trey would already know how sensitive her nipples were.

But Rob gave him credit. Trey was patient enough to stay with her mouth, neck and ears for quite a while as he continued that slow assault on her pussy with his hands. He certainly wasn't new at this and Brook was totally lost, being drawn out of her safe environment in which she was accustomed and not dealing well with her gentle predator. Rob was already starting to see how much she was going to be overmatched.

"Please, Trey. We can't do this. You have to leave." The words were barely out of her mouth when he teased her with his lips again and she eagerly responded with her own.

Rob was almost urging him on; then, as if on cue, Trey's mouth slid down to take in a nipple. He licked it at first, enclosing it with his lips, making her turn her head sharply and causing a definite upwards thrust of her body. He smelled the victory and quickly released the little clasp in front. Her breasts slipped from the bra and Trey gorged himself on her left one, opening his mouth wide and filling it, sucking on it very hard and very quickly as it came in and out of his mouth.

"Stop. Let me up now." If she used that same tone when telling a child to stop they wouldn't do it either. It was a verbal crutch and she obviously didn't mean it.

To Rob, this was all so familiar that it was almost as if he were there on the couch instead of Trey. How many times had he seen her in this exact position and frame of mind? He could see Brook's eyes were closed, her head turned to one side. Her hard breathing and the gentle lifting and gyration of her hips were the usual signature that she was lost in the moment.

Her hand was still riding the top of Trey's while his fingers alternated between manipulating a hard clit and finger fucking her wet pussy. The binoculars Rob used at times gave him an unbelievably detailed look, right down to Trey's fingers moving under her thong.

"You win, Trey, she's going to give in," he thought. Rob couldn't believe that all his thoughts had become those of encouragement, none of anger or surprise. His hands were shaking to the point that he had to quit using the binoculars. Besides that, he had other things he wanted to do with his hands right then. His cock was so hard it hurt, but he didn't want to come and lose the moment. He took it out and barely stroked it, just enough to be part of what he was seeing.

Strangely, Rob had a new appreciation of Trey. He was experienced with Brook and knew what she wanted. As he watched and listened Trey pressed his luck, knowing he was in control.

"Remember us doing this?" Before he gave her a chance to answer, he gave her another long, deep kiss to give her a chance to get her thoughts together. When she didn't answer, Rob saw a wicked smile creep across his face. He took her breast in his mouth again and appeared to suck so hard it was almost painful to her from her reaction and, at the same time, buried his fingers deep in her pussy and pounded them in and out.

After fifteen or twenty seconds of this, he slowed and asked again. "Remember all of this, Brook?"

Trey knew the answer, Rob knew the answer, and Brook knew the answer. But was she going to let this be just an unfortunate innocent erotic mistake or had she passed the point of no return? The answer was slow coming and was so soft Rob almost missed it, but it was there and it was undeniable.

"I remember." Her admission removed any barriers.

That was the breaking point. Trey stopped everything long enough to pull her dress completely off her arms and discard her bra. It took only seconds before she was stripped from the waist up and his mouth was back on her, moving from her breast to her mouth and back, seemingly in perfect timing with her desires. He took both of her hands in one of his, lifting them both slightly above her head.

He very, very slowly started removing her panties; not jerking them off, but rather sliding them down a little bit at a time, going from one side of her legs to the other to inch them down. Rob was frozen with the sight of him mastering her. He could see her face when Trey wasn't kissing her and it reflected her resignation.

You would have thought she hadn't had sex since their divorce the way she was reacting to his touches. Inch by inch her exposed pussy became visible, slowly being exposed like a long awaited prize. When it was half way down her thighs she lifted her ass slightly to accommodate the final removal of her thong while he slid them past her knees and on to the floor.

Rob waited for him to take off her dress, but Trey surprised him and left it on. It was all bunched up around her waist and surprisingly made it even more erotic than if she were naked. It was as if she were clinging to at least some modesty.

Trey was full of surprises. Judging from what Rob had seen, he was anticipating him to go down on her with his mouth at that point. Instead, he saw Trey give a quick look at the clock. He realized Trey was thinking about how time had disappeared and thought that maybe he planned to stop right there. Again he felt surprised at his reaction... disappointment. Instead, Trey gently guided her off the couch to her feet and turned her around so she was facing the couch.

"Get up on your knees, Brook."

"Huh?"

"Get on the couch on your knees." She followed his lead, his hands spreading her legs as she placed her knees on the cushions. He guided her hands to the back of the couch, leaving her braced in an upright position. Her pussy and ass was exposed from behind, waving in the air just below the level of his hips where he was standing. Trey slowly took out his cock, standing to one side as he brandished it so she could see it.

"I'm sorry the time is so short. There's so much I've dreamed of doing with you." She didn't respond, instead just looking at his cock and then back at his face.

"Do you want me?" He moved in behind her and pressed himself in between her open legs.

Rob watched him put his head between her legs and slowly slide it up and down her wet crevice. Moving his hips slightly back and forth, he asked her again "Brook, do you want me?"

"No." She finally and slowly replied.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to leave." Rob could see her pushing back against him even as she said it.

"Okay. I don't want to force you." He slipped his head inside of her and started barely pumping into her; very slowly burying his swollen head into her and then bringing it all the way out with each stroke.

There was a long hesitation. This girl was definitely out of her environment. She didn't know the game and Trey did. Rob knew exactly what Trey was looking for. He wanted control. Trey wanted her to ask for it and he had the fortitude to wait her out. This teasing was new to Brook. She never had to do that.

He was totally buried in her now; long strokes going all the way in as he held her hips with both hands. His movements were exaggerated, bringing his cock all the way out then reentering her with each stroke. Brook turned her face so Rob could see it and he could swear she was already about to come. Her face was contorted, mouth open, trying without success to suppress her groans.

Trey stopped and pulled all the way out, stepping back slightly and exposing his huge hard-on waving in the air. Rob couldn't believe it!! He was going to stop now? He should have known better. Trey was only exercising his power over her.

"It's getting late. I really should go."

"No-o-o-o-o." The low protest coming from her was so pitiful Rob felt sorry for her. It was also a huge turn on.

"You don't want me to stop?" Trey reached around her with both hands and twisted her nipples to the point it was almost cruel.

Brook cringed from the pain but it shot straight down to her teased pussy in the form of pure pleasure.

"A-a-a-u-u-u-h-h," she moaned out in a mixture of pleasure from his fingers and disappointment that he had left her aching pussy empty.

Ye-e-e-s-s-s, she wanted his cock. For years it had been the first and only cock she had and it had pleased her beyond her most erotic expectations. She had always wanted his cock, thinking of it often even after she was married to Rob. But she was married and this was all wrong. She couldn't possible let it go on.

She was still on her spread knees, leaning forward and burying her face in the cushions on the back of the couch. Her hips were slowly undulating slowly back and forth as if he were still in her.

Her obvious mental turmoil only brought a smile to Trey's face. "I should go, Brook. You know we can't do this." He was almost laughing at her.

"I know." The cushion her face was buried in stifled her voice.

"What was that?" He leaned over and barely pressed the head of his shaft into her.

"O-o-o-h-h-h, u-u-u-m-m-m, I know we can't," she said through her little moans.

"What do you want, Brook?" Trey moved inside of her a little more.

"O-o-o-h-h, God, please help me through this shame," she thought.

"I want you to go." She meekly whispered it.

"You want me to what?" He was going to press this all the way and began pumping her all the way, again with slow strokes that came all the way out before plunging into her deeply.

She hesitated for a short moment but Rob could see what was happening. Slowly Brook started to move gently with Trey's strokes, moving back against him as he entered than up again as he pulled out, stroking his cock with her sensitive pussy.

Trey played it perfect. After a short while he stopped moving and just stood there. He didn't try to pull away, instead letting her stroke his cock totally on her own. Without him moving at all she pushed back and forth, burying his cock deep in her.

Trey gave it time. He had been there with her many times before, letting her stroke him exactly as she was then. It may be illicit, but that night was quickly becoming no different from any in the past.

"What do you want, Brook?"

Rob heard his soft question. He could also see what was happening, where this had all gone. He knew the answer.

Brook buried her face in the couch and slowly slid up and down Trey's hard cock. She remembered this so well. It had always been so-o-o-o good. And now it was so-o-o wrong!

What would it be?

"Make love to me."

Rob slumped slightly and he could see her softly contorted face as she spoke.

There it was.

"Make love to you? You're married, Brook. You don't love me."

She hesitated again. "I know," she said without conviction.

"What do you want, then?"

Brook searched herself. How had this happened? Where were any morals, any discipline? A married woman acting like this. All of a sudden Trey had come out of the past, rocking her life with precious memories.

Brook looked back at Trey the best she could.

Whatever help she was seeking, what mental fortitude she needed, just wasn't there. Not at that exact moment, that split second she so desperately needed it.

She dropped her head down and thought, "I'm sorry, Rob. I'm so sorry."

She seemed to be looking for words to respond to Trey and finally it just came out.

"Just fuck me, Trey. Just fuck me."

As she said it she felt him shove deeper into her.

"Well, if that's what you want." He took his hands off her hips and slid them up and down her back, then covering her body closely with his so that he could wrap his arms around her and softly manipulate her nipples. The reaction he hoped for came in the form of a low, prolonged groan from her as she pressed back against him.

He had won .He was the master; she was the slave. Rob knew it, too.

"Where do you want it, Brook?"

There was no answer. Smiling, he rocked back and Rob watched him press the head of his cock barely inside her inviting ass.

"Do you want it here?"

"No-o-o-o-o-o."

"What do you want? I need you to tell me."

"Fuck my pussy, Trey. I want you inside me!" Rob almost came on the spot.

There was no hesitation. Trey had already positioned himself for the reentry and, without any pretext of being gentle, shoved himself deep into her wide-open body. The force of the stroke shoved her forward against the back of the couch as she cried out loudly.

It was like Rob could feel it himself. He knew exactly what it was like to have her wet walls clamp around that cock. Trey threw his head back and moaned, so Rob knew he was right. There was no more talking.

Brook took a major pounding. With Trey being able to stand on his feet, he could thrust into her with all his power. Her kneeling position allowed him deep, deep penetration and he never backed off. Her moans turned to pleas as the pleasure obviously washed over her. She didn't seem to know what she was begging for, but she just kept saying, "Please," over and over again. Her body bounced non-stop with the force of his thrust, her breast swaying freely as they hung down.

Rob heard her soft pleas disappear, replaced with unchecked cries of pleasure. When she tried to move forward and away from his attack, Trey would pull her back roughly so that he could keep himself in an upright position and maintain the full power of his thrust. Rob was in awe of his staying power under the situation.

Brook was the first to respond. She froze in place for five or ten seconds, head thrown back. Then she bucked wildly and buried her head in the cushion to muffle her screams as she came.