Affairs to Remember Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mayuri dropped such hints now and then a few more times, and I reacted in the same manner. In the second year, she visited my house sparingly and then stayed only for a little over an hour. However, that was enough for my neighbor to work his charm on her. Slowly, her transformation began. Normally, she would only wear traditional shalwar-kameez and always cover her breasts with a thin scarf during her visits, but as she became more comfortable, she began wearing her usual skirt and top that she wore to college. One other subtle thing that I noticed was that at college she wore loose tops, but while visiting my place, she would opt for slightly tighter fitting tops that outlined her bust very well, but not vulgarly. Mayuri also preferred wearing sleeveless tops or shalwars around that time. Watching her milk-white skin of her arms or calves made me almost shiver in anticipation.

This fixation on my neighbor had only started forming around that time. There were plenty of men who vied for her interest in our building. There were two young brothers (aged 25 and 23), fair and very good-looking, and ones who had scored with plenty of girls from our neighborhood. They also had another cousin who was of similar age, who too showed a lot of interest in Mayuri. Finally, there were plenty of other middle-aged men who liked her beauty and simplicity. However, she steered clear of all three young men. I was more afraid of her taking an interest in them, and since they were both young and good looking, I felt insecure around them. Mayuri avoided having any sort of conversation with them unless many people were present. They realized she was not the one to fall for their charms and that their time would be better spent elsewhere.

Chapter 3 - The devilishly beautiful sisters

In our building, there were also two sisters who were perhaps 22 and 24 at the time and were the darlings of all teenage boys throughout the last decade. They both got married around the time Mayuri entered my life. Both the Patil boys had scored with them. Just imagining it sounded strange; the only good thing was that their affairs did not occur concurrently, but I wasn't entirely certain. I was the most studious boy in our neighborhood, and almost everyone knew about me the moment I did well in my 10th grade exams. At that point, they took notice of me. Until then, they didn't even notice me as their eyes were mostly on the Patil boys. I was also much younger than they were, so some of it was understandable as well.

Lalita, the elder one amongst the two, was a haughty and short-tempered girl. She always looked down at me and never even cared to acknowledge my presence. Mamta was snobbish as well, but she was the kinder of the two and seemed more mature. They were both very attractive; extremely fair, with a pale complexion and excellent figures. They both stood at roughly 5' 4" and were on the slender side. Amongst the two, Lalita had some curves, and Mamta was too frail for my taste, but she was the prettiest of the two. Lalita's breasts were nice and the size of smallish grapefruits, while Mamta's were like those of big oranges. Mayuri's breasts were also similar to Lalita's, but she was 7 years younger than Lalita.

Lalita had some oomph, as she would flaunt her beauty and behave in celebrity style. Mamta was rather ordinary and never tried to show off. On any day, it was likely that Lalita would try to look better than Mamta, and in many ways, she was hotter than Mamta, but she just didn't believe it. Mamta never tried one-upmanship, and that's what was her strength. Mamta's eyes were kind, but Lalita's were always lust-filled. She would constantly undress the surrounding men, especially the good-looking ones. If not that she would scoff at them.

Mamta started befriending me. As we crossed our paths, while on our daily errands, she would stop me and chat with me. Their shop was only a short distance away, and they made several trips to the shop throughout the day. It was common for me to run into them a few times every week. Lalita avoided looking at me, and even when she did, she would always roll her eyes and give me that condescending pat down. If that were not enough, she would often make disparaging comments about my background and my dark skin. Mamta didn't let that get to me, as she always spoke to me kindly and made sure that she befriended me.

Over the next couple of years, Mamta truly warmed up to me as a friend and would often chat for a good 10--15 minutes while Lalita continued bickering about her spending time with a commoner like me. I never failed to notice Lalita's beautiful, pouty, wide lips, which made her look quite pretty. Mamta's lips were thin, but she had a beautiful smile that made up for those thin lips. Lalita was the bitchy girl that you would just like to fuck and forget about, and Mamta was the sort of woman that you would like to spend time with, not because she was hot, but because she was naturally charismatic.

They had an elder sister who had been married for several years but had had a child only recently. She, too, was beautiful and a much better version of Mamta, perhaps 5' 2", with a petite figure. She also knew me and was quite similar to Mamta in her behavior, and treated me kindly. The sisters lived with their mother, who spent a lot of time at the shop after their father's death. They had a cousin who would frequent the house and also manage their shop, mostly. Their mother, realizing how bright I was in school, relied on me to help her understand some of her business documents. That's how I frequented their place regularly and also became good friends with Mamta. Lalita only tolerated me mostly.

After I aced my 12th grade exams, I was sharing the news and offering sweets to everyone. They weren't home, so I had to visit them a little later in the evening. They seemed to have returned from their native place around that time. Her mother had left for the shop soon after arriving, but these two girls were home. The news surprised both of them. I saw Lalita's jaw drop too, and she, for the first time, patted me on the back. Seeing her gleaming eyes filled with pride as she did, I felt that perhaps she had finally seen something in me. Mamta, however, was ecstatic, and congratulated me profusely.

As I offered the sweets to Mamta, she took the box and kept it down.

"ऐसे थोड़ी न मुँह मीठा करते है," she said. "This is not how you sweeten your mouth."

She led me into her kitchen, and, closing the door, she pulled me in for a kiss. I tried to resist, but she forcefully kissed me and then whispered, "असली शहद तो नीचे हैं पर वह तुम चक नहीं पाओगे." "Real nectar is between my legs, but you won't be able to taste it."

She had no qualms as she latched onto my lips again and pushed her tongue into my mouth. She smelled so fresh and amazing that I couldn't help but have an instant erection. Once she saw I was getting warmed up, her demeanor changed, and she kissed me as if it was not just a game. Mamta was as fresh as rain and so beautiful that I couldn't even believe it was true or just a dream. She melted in my arms and sensuously rolled her tongue around mine inside my mouth, and swapped her saliva with me. I didn't dare touch her body, but she felt my bulge and, after caressing it a little, she whispered, "तू बड़ा हो गया रे!" "You have become a big boy!"

I blushed hearing it and waited for her to finish the kiss, but she didn't and looked at me lovingly. I looked at her beautiful, pink lips that glistened with our salivas and leaned forward and kissed her. She welcomed my tongue in her mouth and continued her tongue dance. Her warm body and intensely arousing breath had my penis hard as a rock. I pulled her in and continued kissing her voraciously. She could feel my taut penis against her stomach. It was the first time I kissed a girl and Mamta was incredibly gorgeous and hot and was very willing and didn't seem to believe in half-measures. After a few minutes, she finally broke the kiss and wiped my lips. She smiled and tidied up my clothes. Putting a finger on my lips, she said, "किसी के सामने मुँह मत खोलना?" "Don't tell this to anyone."

As we stepped inside the main room, Lalita was smiling. She looked at me proudly and asked, "हो गया मुँह मीठा?" "Did you taste the desserts?"

I was too embarrassed to even respond, but she didn't want to let it go and stepped very close to me. "तू ने काम ही कुछ ऐसा किया हैं संजय. आज तेरा बनता हैं," she said, and brazenly held my jaw and pulled me for a kiss. "You have achieved something significant, Sanjay. The reward is entirely warranted."

She forcefully kissed me and sucked on my lips and said to Mamta, "बहुत मीठा हैं रे!" "He is quite sweet!"

Mamta tried to push her back, but she didn't let go and latched onto my lips and chewed on them vulgarly. She pushed her hand into my loose pajamas and grabbed my stiff penis. She rolled her finger on top of my knob and gently massaged it. It was a much shorter kiss, perhaps a minute, but I was far more worked up with her than Mamta. Lalita was such a sultry woman that just by the way she behaved, she could make you cum. Mamta, although much more attractive per my standards, was still a woman that you made love to and not a woman that you simply fucked.

"छोटा पैकेट काफी बड़ा हो गया हैं," she said to Mamta as she sniffed her finger. "This small packet has become big."

"ललिता तू भी ना. उस को थोड़ा वक्त दे; वह तेरे लिए अभी तैयार नहीं," she chuckled, and offered me a glass of water. "Lalita, he is not ready for you yet."

In a genuine sense, Lalita had overwhelmed me, and I could have simply ejaculated if the kiss with her had lasted a few more minutes.

Mamta made me sit down and signaled to Lalita to leave us alone. Mamta smiled and said, "आज तेरे कुछ सपने पूरे हुए; हैं ना?" "A lot of your dreams must have come true."

I nervously smiled.

"बुरा मत मान. वोह ललिता ऐसी ही हैं. आदमी को जला देती हैं अपने बदन की आग से. और तुमसे से तो उसे कुछ ज़्यादा ही लगाव हैं." "Don't mind. Lalita is just like that. She just burns men with the heat of her body. And with you, she has even more fondness."

"क्यों?" "Why?"

"क्यों की वह तुमसे नफरत करती हैं. लेकिन मुझसे एक कदम भी पीछे नहीं रहना चाहती है. इसलिए उसे तुझे किस करना पढ़ा," she chuckled. "Because she hates you. But she can't watch me win in any competition; that's why she had to kiss you."

It made little sense.

I mumbled, "वोह तो मुझे ठीक से जानती भी नहीं." "She doesn't even know me well."

"उसे जानना भी नहीं हैं. लेकिन उसकी किस्मत की तुम मुझे पसंद हो," she replied. "She doesn't care about you, but unfortunately for her, I like you."

She took my hand in hers and said, "देख संजय तू ज़्यादा मत सोच. यह सब हँसी मज़ाक हैं; सीरियस कुछ नहीं. और वैसे भी तुझे बहुत पड़ना हैं और आगे जाना हैं. हम जैसे लड़कियों के चकरो में पड़ेगा तो तेरा भी स्टोरी वह पाटिल भाइयो की तरह ही होगा. तू समाज रहा हैं ना?" "Sanjay, don't get any ideas. This is just fun; nothing serious. You have a long way to go; study a lot and become someone important. If you get involved with girls like us, then your story would be like the Patil brothers' story. Hope you understand."

"तो फिर ऐसा क्यों किया?" I asked. "Then why do it?"

She looked at me lovingly and said, "देख मैने तुझे किस किया क्यों के तू मुझे अच्छा लगता हैं. लेकिन मै तेरे से ४ साल बढ़ी हूं. हम दोनों का कुछ नहीं हो सकता. मगर मैं चाहती हूं की मेरे लाइफ में तेरे जैसा एक दोस्त हो." "I kissed you because I like you. But I am 4 years elder to you. We don't have any future together, but I wish to have a friend like you."

I still remember her misty eyes when she said this. She was mature for a 22-year-old girl and such a kind girl, despite all her shortcomings.

Our relationship returned to normalcy, and I naturally saw her as someone to whom I could turn for help and guidance. Before I even knew there were enough people in our building who thought of me as Mamta's younger brother. She was always nice to me and took care of me, but more importantly, she shielded me from Lalita's antics. Lalita, too, after a while understood I meant something to her and stopped ill treating me. Her antics continued, but they were more light hearted fun now. They were both happy that I didn't let that kiss get to my head and didn't start dreaming of them as potential girlfriends. I always had a fascination for Mamta and after getting to know her better, my attraction towards her only increased. I spent a lot more time with her and became a part of their family. The more I saw Lalita, though, the more I lusted for her.

Her mother was looking for alliances for Lalita and her. Once our friendship had blossomed further, she would share the pictures of prospective grooms and tell me about them to understand what my perspective was. I would reject some of them summarily because they were no match for her beauty, but she was not the one to judge a book by its cover. She ended up marrying a good business person in his early thirties.

Sometimes the Patil brothers would warn me about them, saying that they were no longer virgins and had perhaps fucked half-a-dozen boys between the two of them. She was older than me by almost 4 years, so I didn't think about her in any other way but as a friend. She married in the second half of the 2nd year of my college, about 9 months after Mayuri and I confessed our feelings for each other. Mamta was thrilled for me and wanted to meet Mayuri before she got married. Lalita had already married a few months earlier, so Mamta didn't have to worry about protecting me from her. This also allowed her to spend a little more time with me. Because of her promiscuous nature, her cousin and mother kept a tight leash on her, but somehow they always saw me as an excellent influence on her, so I could meet her freely. She could even visit my place, but that also brought her closer to my lecherous neighbor.

Mamta met Mayuri a couple of months after I started regularly walking her home from the station. I told her about our regular route, and she, as per plan, intercepted us.

"अच्छा तो यह हैं तुम्हारी स्वप्न सुंदरी," she said to her as she looked at her. "Oh, so she is your dream girl."

"तू तो बड़ा नसीब्वाला हैं?" she added. "You are very lucky."

"ही माझ्या बिल्डिंग मधली मैत्रीण आहे. दोन महिन्यात लग्न आहे तुझा," I said to Mayuri. "She is my friend from our building. She is getting married in two months."

I knew it would surprise Mayuri to meet such a beautiful woman, so I made it clear right away.

"यह मेरा छोटा भाई हैं," she said. "He is my younger brother."

That's how she got introduced to Mayuri. Mayuri liked her and was also equally in awe of her beauty. We talked about her a lot, and I told Mayuri almost everything I knew about her, except the kissing thing. After walking Mayuri to her home, we both walked back to our building. We talked about our regular topics, and then I asked about Lalita.

"तुझे उसकी बड़ी फ़िक्र होती हैं," she jokingly said. "Aren't you worrying about her too much?"

It took a little while for me to learn that, between the two, I felt Lalita was hot, although I felt Mamta was the prettier one.

"नहीं तो," I retorted. "Not really."

"बुद्धू समझा हैं क्या?" she said, smiling. "You take me for a fool?"

"बातें मुझसे करता हैं और सोना उसके सात चाहता हैं!" "You talk to me but want to sleep with her."

"तुम यह क्या बोल रही हो ममता," I pleaded. "What are you saying, Mamta?"

"उसकी तो शादी भी हो गयी!" "She is already married!"

"तो? शादी के बाद नहीं सोते क्या?" she asked, smiling. "So what? Can't sleep with her after she is married?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just kept my mouth shut.

"मयूरी पे ध्यान दे," she advised. "Pay attention to Mayuri."

"ललिता का क्या आज ना कल वह तेरा मुँह मीठा ज़रूर करेगी. और अब की बार शायद अपना शहद भी चकाये तुझे," added, giggling. "Lalita may eventually sweeten your mouth. And this time, she may let you taste her nectar as well."

The next few days went rather normally, and then, on some pretext, Mamta asked me to meet her on the terrace later in the night. She could rarely go out that late at night. And she never ever asked me to meet in such a discreet way either. I thought she wanted to talk about something sensitive, and hence I showed up as per the plan. There were a few folks on the terrace. We chatted about mundane things, and when we got a moment of privacy, she immediately pulled me in and kissed my lips. It was sort of sudden, but she continued to kiss me with quick pecks on my lips and then, in her raspy breath, she said, "मुझे पता हैं अब तुम्हारी गर्लफ्रेंड हैं. इस लिए तुम्हें कुछ कन्फूशन नहीं होनी चाहिए." "Now that you have a girlfriend, it shouldn't cause any confusion."

Mamta's hot breath was so intense that I didn't need any encouragement, and this time I kissed just the way Lalita did it. Mamta melted in my arms as she offered her succulent lips to me and tantalizingly sucked on my tongue. She drooled just like Lalita into my mouth, and I did the same without worrying about the consequences. There was similar hunger as she voraciously swapped saliva with me; almost animalistic hunger that Lalita seemed to possess during her kiss with me. Unlike the last time, though, she kept on kissing for a very long time. She led my hand to her smallish breasts that were so soft and round.

"ललिता के जीतने बड़े नहीं है मगर है अच्छे," she said. "They are not as big as Lalita's, but they are pretty good."

I ignored her and said, "तुम तो स्वर्ग की अप्सरा हो!" "You are a maiden from heaven."

"चल झूठे," she said, playfully patting on my cheek. "Liar."

She then continued to kiss me again for the next few minutes and fondled my bulge and eventually got hold of my stiff penis and gently felt it. She whispered, "तेरा तो पाटिल के छोकरो से भी बड़ा हैं रे।" "Yours is bigger than the Patil brothers."

The Patil boys were the gold standard in our area as they were extremely good-looking and fair. So, her remark definitely inflated my ego. She continued to kiss me and, after I gained some confidence, I pulled her into my embrace and fondled her butt. Our lips were glued for the longest time, and Mamta didn't tire of it, but after a little while, she started grinding her crotch against mine. She was quite aggressive, and after a few minutes of futile humping, she steadied herself and re-arranged her clothes.

She felt ashamed of her lewd behavior for a moment, but she recovered and whispered, "शादी इतनी करीब हैं तो मैं किसी और के साथ रिस्क नहीं ले सकती।" "Wedding is so near so I couldn't risk it with anyone else."

I smiled and said, "ममता तुझे मुझे सफाई देने की जरूरत नहीं हैं।" "Mamta, you don't have to justify anything with me."

"इसीलिए मुझे हमेशा लगता था - के तू मेरा सच्चा यार हैं!" she said. "That's why I always felt - you were my genuine friend!"

It was a famous dialogue from the movie Sholay, still fresh in our minds, as the movie was only a little over a decade old.

"ललिता मुझसे इतनी नफरत क्यों करती हैं?" "Why does Lalita hate me so much?"

"उसका छोड़. वो तो सिर्फ दिखावा करना ज़ाती हैं। मन से अभी भी बची हैं। ऊसे दुनिया की समज नहीं हैं। आज नहीं तो कल ऊसे तेरी कदर जरूर होगी। और तब तुम ऊसे जम के चोदना; कसम से वो बिस्तर में बहुत ही मजेदार हैं!" "Leave her. She just shows off. Mentally, she is still a small child and doesn't understand the world very well. Eventually, she will come around and appreciate you. Then you can fuck her to your heart's content. She is amazing in bed."

It all seems so common to me now. I demanded little from her or her sister. Mamta was the controlling person in our relationship, and I respected that. After some silence as we took in the cool air on a hot summer night, enjoying the night sky that was polluted with city lights, she said, "तेरा पड़ोसी बहुत पीछा पड़ा हुवा हैं। अब मेरी शादी हो रही हैं इस लिए और भी उतावला हो रहा हैं," she said. "Your neighbor has been pestering me. Now that I am getting married, he is even more eager."