Affairs to Remember Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

Lalita was experienced, and it took a little time before my penis pierced her sphincter muscles and I started my slow stroking. She started moaning as soon as I gained a steady tempo. Lalita's steady moans were enough to encourage me, and she was also fingering herself to intensify the experience. I started some intense fucking; I just did what came naturally to me and its effect was visible on Lalita. She made a lot of guttural sounds, and as I slowed down my tempo and settled on top of her, my torso dripping sweat, she said, "आराम से संजय।" "Slowly Sanjay."

I kissed her cheeks and touched her lips with my tongue and started pushing my penis back in. She found it hard to talk but continued to make those guttural, muffled moans. After a brief stop of 3 minutes, I started my fucking again and vigorously fucked her for a good 3 more minutes before I ejaculated inside her.

Lalita grunted as I pushed it up the hilt and deposited my semen. She held me in place and asked me to rest on top of me. After a minute, she said, slowly, to pull it out and check for any shit that may have spilled. There were traces of it I saw on my penis and some of it was across her butt and my pelvis. I felt a little disgusted by it and slowly withdrew and went to take a bath. She washed her butt in the toilet and met me outside.

She took the dirty towel to wash and joined me after another 10 minutes. I made some more tea for ourselves. We were finally awake now. Lalita seemed tired, but there was a glow on her face.

"पीछे से करे तो ऐसा गंदा होता हैं," she said. "आगे से करते तो तू तो मुझे आज प्रेग्नेंट ही कर देता।" "Doing it from behind has such issues. If you had fucked me from front, then you could have impregnated me today."

"मेरे पते दूसरे बच्चे के लिए ट्राय़ कर रहे हैं। कल रात को आए और मुझे अच्छी तरह चोद कर चले गए," she added. "We are trying for second child and yesterday my husband visited and fucked me thoroughly."

"कल? यहा?" I asked surprised. "Yesterday? Here?"

"वही तो मैं कह रही थी। कल काफी सारा वीर्य डाला था मेरी चुत में। और तुझे पता भी नहीं चला," she said giggling.

Realizing that I felt nervous about it, she said. "औरतों को चुत चाट ने वाले बहुत पसंद होते हैं। मयूरी तो इन होटो की दीवानी हो जाएगी।"

It was indeed strange that I didn't realize it but then again I had no experience in this regard. Besides, her pussy smelled stale, just like her breath but it didn't matter as I had been waiting for such a moment for several years now. I was madly filled with lust for Lalita and couldn't imagine the fervor with which I fucked her. Lalita only cared about the sex and nothing more. We were mentally not only in different cities but actually in different states altogether. Apart from sex, there were absolutely no common interests between the two of us, and neither was she keen on building anything beyond it.

Once again, I took the cup from her hand and, keeping it aside, latched onto her lips once again. She kissed me and then said, "तू पागल हो गया क्या?"

"और कितनी बार चढेगा?"

I laughed and said, "पता नहीं यार कि तू इतनी हॉट क्यों हैं। तुझे देख कर दिमाग में एक ही ख्याल आता हैं।" "Don't know why you are so hot. Only one thought comes to my mind when I see you."

"हट ना-लायक," she pushed me away and finished her tea. "You rascal."

"काश ममता ने तुझ से शादी की होती," she said, stealing a smile. "Wish you had married Mamta."

"ममता क्यों?" I asked. "Why Mamta?"

"और नहीं तो क्या? मुझसे शादी कर्ता? कुछ साल और बड़ी होती तो तेरे मां की उम्र की होती," she added, smiling. "Then what else? Marry me? If I had been a few more years older than I would have been your mother's age."

I rolled my eyes, and she said, "जब तू अपना बिस्तर गीली करता था तब से लड़के मेरे ब्लाउज में हाथ डालते हैं।" "When you were wetting your bed, boys have been pushing their hands into my blouse since then."

Lalita was a little over 5 years older than me, while Mamta was almost 4 years older than me. Her logic sounded strange to me, but I have heard stories about them being the heartthrob of every teenager in our area. She was almost 25, so sexually she had been experienced for almost a decade, but she claimed it to be even longer than that.

"मुझसे शादी कर्ता तो दिन रात सेक्स ही कर्ता। कमसेकम ममता से शादी करता तो कुछ प्यार भरी बात भी होती," she added. "If you had married me, you would have sex day and night. With Mamta at least you would have had some sort of chemistry."

Looking at my puzzled face, she asked, "तुझे नहीं पता? ममता तुझ से प्यार करने लगी थी?" "You didn't realize? Mamta has fallen in love with you."

"तू कितना ढक्कन हैं रे? तुझे ये भी नजर नहीं आया?" she said. "You are so stupid. You couldn't even see that?"

"वो इतनी खूबसूरत हैं। वो मुझसे प्यार भी करती हैं तो मुझे ऐसा ही लगता हैं कि वो मेहरबानी कर रही हैं," I said. "She is so beautiful. Even if she was loving me, I would feel she is doing me a favor."

"हान ये तो हैं। वो चाहती तो तुमसे शादी कर सकती थी, लेकिन उसे लगा कि तुम्हें उससे भी कोई अच्छी लड़की मिलेगी," she said. "Yes of course. If she wanted, she could have easily married you. But she knew you would find a much better girl."

That's where we let the topic rest. I had sensed that Mamta had developed some feelings for me, but it just didn't seem right since she was older than me and also sexually far more experienced than me. Mamta decided and didn't even let it escalate beyond just friendship.

Lalita finished her tea and kept her cup down and looked back at me. I saw the spark in her eyes and I stepped closer and took her in my arms. She gave me her sensuous smile and parted her lips for me. Her breath smelled of tea but was quite fresh and I started soon sucking on her lips and her tongue. I realized I was attracted to odors, and they were the primary source of satisfaction for me. Although I had lust filled thoughts, my penis wasn't ready to get up yet. She too realized that as I led her back to the bed again. This time I slept on the bed instead of the mattresses on the floor.

"लगता हैं तुझे किसिंग बहुत पसंद हैं," she whispered between our kisses. "मुझे भी। लेकिन मेरे पति को सिर्फ चोदने में दिलचस्पी हैं।" "It seems you love kissing. My husband is only interested in fucking."

"हान। खास कर तुम्हें," I said. I unbuttoned her blouse and suckled on breasts and alternated between kissing and sucking her. I pushed her saree up and started fingering her. "Yes. Especially kissing you."

"तू तो बहुत बड़ा चोदू हैं रे," she whispered as she sucked on my tongue. "अफसोस के तेरे लंड का ज्यादा इस्तेमाल नहीं होगा। क्यों के मयूरी जैसी सुंदर लड़की असली मर्द से ही चुदवाना चाहेगी।" "You are sex crazed. Unfortunately, Mayuri has no use for your penis. Such a beautiful girl would prefer a real man's to this boy's equipment that you have."

Our tongues were dancing in tune while our fingers were busy titillating each other's genitals.

"क्या ये बच्चा किशोर भाई का हैं?" I asked. "Is this Kishore bhai's child?"

"नाम मत ले," she quipped. "किस ने बताया ममता ने?" "Don't take names. Who told you that? Mamta?"

As my fingers seesawed through her sloppy pussy, she moaned and encouraged me by pulling my hand in.

"हां उसी का हैं," she said. "Yes it's his."

I latched onto her lips and passionately kissed her again.

"मयूरी भी शादी के बाद गर्भवती हो जाएगी। तुझे उस पर चढ़ने का मौका भी नहीं मिलेगा। मयूरी इतनी सुंदर हैं, वो तो पूरी क्रिकेट टीम ही निकलेगा।" "Mayuri too would get pregnant quickly after marriage. You won't even get a chance to mount her. She is so beautiful; he would ensure that she delivers an entire cricket team."

She got up and squatted on my face and made me lick her again. She ground her pussy on my face for several minutes and shuddered with an intense climax after about 5 minutes. She looked at my flaccid penis and said, "शायद तेरा हो गया आज के लिए।" "Perhaps you are done for today."

It was indeed true as I couldn't get it stiff again and besides I needed the rest any way. My penis was bruised because of her tight sphincter muscles. She got ready and said, "मेरा पति बड़ा जुआरी हैं और किशोर भाई से बहुत पैसा हार गया।तो मेरे पति ने मुझे उसके पास भेजा कुछ दिनों के लिए और हमने ये रिटर्न गिफ्ट दिया।मेरी दीदी को तो कई बार प्रेग्नेंट कर चुका हैं।" "My husband is a gambler and lost a lot of money to Kishore bhai. So, he sent me to Kishore bhai for a few days and Kishore bhai returned me with this return gift."

"तब से मैं जब भी यहां आती हूं, उसे अपने मर्द नहीं होने की एहसास होता हैं और वो फिर लगातार मुझ पर चढ़ता हैं। उसे लगता हैं जैसे के वो किशोर भाई की बाराबरी कर सकता हैं।" "Ever since whenever I visit here, is always eager to mount me. As if he is trying to prove he is a man equal to Kishore bhai."

She opened the door and went to make some more tea for both of us. It was 8:00 am and the regular morning activities had begun.

"तुम्हें वो पसंद हैं?" I asked. "Do you like him?"

"नहीं पर वो असली मर्द हैं। मेरी चुत इतनी फेल गई थी के लौटाने के बाद मेरे पति मेरी चुत में अपने लंड को ढूंढता था। वो जानता हैं के वो किशोर भाई का मुकाबला नहीं कर सकता; लेकिन फिर भी मेरे सामने मर्द होने का नाटक करता रहता हैं। सभी मर्द तुम्हारे जैसे नहीं होते," she said. "Not really but he is a real man. My cunt was so loose after returning from him that my husband could hardly find his penis inside my cunt. He knows he can't compete with Kishore bhai but he still tries to act macho in front of me. Not every man is like you."

"एक वक्त था जब हम दोनों तुमसे शादी करना चाहते थे।क्यों कि हमें पता था, इस घर में आए तो किशोर भाई हमें दिन रात चोदता रहेगा," she said laughing. "There was a time when both Mamta and I wanted to marry you. We knew that if we moved to this house, then Kishore bhai would mount us day and night."

"सच? पर तुम्हें ऐसा क्यों लगता हैं," I asked. "Really? Why do you think so?"

"क्यों के तुम्हारा हुनर ​​चढ़ने में नहीं, चाट ने में हैं," she said, moving closer and feeling my hard penis. "Your talent is not in mounting but in licking."

It was fully erect and stiff like a rod now. I felt ashamed but perhaps Lalita and Mamta knew it all along.

"तुझे अगर पसंद भी नहीं होता तो भी वो कमीना मयूरी को चोद चोद के रंडी बना देता। लेकिन अब तो लगता हैं वो मयूरी के साथ अपना संसार बसाएगा। पता नहीं क्यों पर मुझे लगता हैं मयूरी उसे सच में वो सुख देगी जो एक औरत उसके जैसे मर्द को दे सकती हैं।" "Even if you hadn't liked it, even then that bastard would have made a slut out of Mayuri. And now it seems he would settle down with Mayuri. I feel Mayuri can give him that pleasure that only a beautiful woman can give to a man like him."

We sipped on our teas and looked into each other's eyes. If Lalita had married me, then perhaps I would have fucked her day and night and perhaps Kishore bhai too would have done the same. I realized it was easy for me to make my move with both Mamta and Lalita but with Mayuri, somehow I still felt a little insecure and hesitant.

"तुम्हें सच में लगता हैं ये सब होगा?" I asked. "Do you think this would happen?"

"और नहीं तो क्या? तुझे अभी भी शक हैं? अपने चाल के हर खूबसूरत और जवान औरत पे तो चढ़ चूका हैं, शायद प्रेग्नेंट भी किया हो उन्हें।" "Why do you wonder? He has mounted every beautiful and young woman of our Chawl; perhaps even impregnated several of them."

"लेकिन फिर ये तो सब को पता चल जाएगा," I quipped. "Then everyone would learn about it."

"हां सो तो हैं। पर कोई कुछ नहीं बोले गा। सब साले डरते हैं।" "Surely but no one would say anything."

"पर तू ये सब अब क्यों सोच रहा हैं? गाड़ी तो स्टेशन से निकल पड़ी हैं।" she said. "But why are you thinking of it now? Train has left the station already."

"मतलब?" "What do you mean?"

"पिछले हफ्ते ही तो मयूरी आई थी। वैलेंटाइन्स के दिन। उसके हाथ में कुछ गुलाब के फूल और कार्ड था और उसके टॉप के बटन ऊपर नीचे हो गए थे। मैं तभी समाज गई के मयूरी का उसके साथ चक्कर शुरू हो गया हैं।" "Last week she was here on Valentine's day. There were some roses and a card in her hand and buttons of her top were messed up. I understood that perhaps her affair with Kishore bhai had already started."

I was out on Valentine's day and she didn't even mention or remind me about it. Only recently, she told me she had visited. It was common for her to visit my place so it was nothing special but I wasn't home and at college I told about it. It seemed odd that she would hide something like that; she only mentioned it in the passing when my mother accidentally mentioned it.

"अच्छा मुझे पता ही नहीं था। तुम्हें पूरा यकीन हैं?" I asked. "I didn't know about it. Are you sure?"

"मेरे घर से तो तुम्हारा घर सीधा दिखता हैं। वो 20-25 मिनट उसके कमरे में थी और फिर जल्दी में वहा से निकल पड़ी। उसके हाथ से वो कार्ड गिर गया था; मेंने ही उसे उठा के उसके हात में दिया था। उसका चेहरा लाल हो गया था और कुछ परेशान सी लग रही थी।" "From our house we can directly see your house. She was about 20-25 minutes in his room and then left in a hurry. She dropped the card, and I only picked it up for her. Her face was flushed red, and she seemed a little disturbed."

"वो तो अभी मासूम और कच्ची कली हैं। असली मर्द के छूने का एहसास शायद पहली भर हुआ हो। बस थोड़ा बहुत किसिंग हुआ होगा; ज्यादा कुछ नहीं।" she added. "She is quite innocent and perhaps still a virgin. It was her first time to learn what happens when a real man touches her. A bit of kissing and petting may have happened; nothing more."

Lalita had to leave after, and I too left for my college. I didn't mention any of it to Mayuri but innocuously broached the subject of Valentine's day. I had completely forgotten about it and was out to take care of some important work for my tuition classes. I broached up the topic in some pretext and she said, "तुला सांगितला नां, मी काही औषधे आणली होती आई साठी. मी विसरले कीं तूं घरी नसशील म्हनून." "I told you, right? I bought a few medicines for your mother. I forgot you weren't home."

"हो का?" I acted casually. "मंग काय केलंस?" "Really? What did you do then?"

"काही नाही. होते घरी एक दोन तास. आई आपलया पुजेत रमली आणि मी तुझ्या शेजार्याला चहा घेवून गेली. काही वेल नेहमी सारखी होती आणि मंग निघुन आली," she said evading my eyes. "Nothing much. Spent a couple of hours at your place. Mother got busy in her poojas and I took tea for your neighbor. And as usual spent some time at his place and returned home."

"मी विसरूनच गेलो," I pleaded. "तुला छान पैकी लाल गुलाब द्यायचा प्लॅन होता."

"हो तुला बरा लवकर लक्षात आलं. विसरला मी किती सुंदर आहे तें आणी किती लोक मला गुलाबाचं फूल पाठवत असत्?" she retorted. "You remembered it quite early. Do you forget how pretty I am and how many such flower bouquets I get?"

Now my hormones were on a hyper-drive as it seemed like Mayuri was truly falling for him and my innermost fantasies, that I was ashamed to admit, were coming true without me even trying for it. Even as I thought about it, I was still stunned that such a pretty girl would fall for him. But then again all those three sisters, who were extremely beautiful and young, had fallen for him.

Couple of days passed and then Lalita showed up early in the morning at my place and as soon as she entered, she started making out with me. My mother was out and Kishore bhai was out of town, so we had privacy. She hadn't freshened up and I could feel her stale breath but as usual it didn't matter. Just like the last time it was intense as we explored our bodies and kissed for perhaps 5 minutes. She then squatted over my face and fed me her stale pussy. This time my senses were on a high alert and I thought I could smell semen but then again perhaps my mind was playing tricks. I didn't have a chance as she practically planted her pussy on my lips and I pleasured her for a solid ten minutes. There was a hint of bitter taste, so it seems she had sex with her husband the previous night and wanted to give me a taste of it. She shuddered with her climax and then I mounted her. She resisted, saying, "मैं तेरा चुस्ती हूं." "Let me suck yours."

But I was on a mission and didn't listen and unceremoniously pushed my penis inside her sloppy pussy. She let out a loud grunt and didn't fight back. In fact, it seemed that she enjoyed my penis and kissed me as I started fucking her. I was mad with lust and she was in heat and she encouraged me by pushing up her pelvis and matching my thrusts. It was only my second time, but I didn't need any guidance. I furiously fucked her for several minutes, perhaps 3-4 minutes and then unloaded my semen inside her.

"साले बहनचोद," she blurted as she pushed me away. "तू भी मुझे प्रेग्नेंट करना चाहता हैं?" "You bastard. You too want to impregnate me?"

We both laughed. Lalita opened the door to not make anyone suspicious, and we both moved to our kitchen. She put a utensil on the gas stove for making tea and I once again grabbed her and started making out with her.

"हे भगवान तू सच में मेरा दीवाना हो गया रे। तुझे चाटने में मजा आया?" she whispered between the kisses. "Oh god. You are truly crazy about me. Did you like licking my pussy?"

"आदत डाल ले। मयूरी भी ऐसे ही शायद रात भर उसके साथ सोने के बाद तुझे किस करेगी और तुझ से अपना चूत चटवायगी।" "Get used to it. Mayuri might after sleeping with him the whole night kiss you in the morning and make you lick her."

I ignored and continued kissing her for a few more minutes. We separated as we didn't want to risk it and then she asked, "तूने मयूरी को पूछा? वैलेंटाइन्स दिवस के बारे में?" "Did you ask Mayuri about Valentine's day?"

I nodded my head. I collected my thoughts and said, "उसने कहा कि वो घर आई तो थी, लेकिन वो कार्ड और गुलाबो का जिक्र नहीं किया।" "She did share that she visited my place but mentioned nothing about the card and the roses."

She just smiled and said, "देख कुछ 25 मिनट तक दरवाजा बंद था। जाहिर हैं दोनों पूजा पाट तो नहीं करते होंगे।" "Well, for about 25 minutes the door was closed. Surely, they weren't doing any pooja (worshiping of gods) inside."

I kept quiet. "ये तो जाहिर हैं के तुझे ये सब पसंद हैं। मयूरी हमारे जैसे लड़की भी नहीं हैं के रोमांस के बिना चुदवा के भूल जाए। वो तो पूरी तरह से रोमांस करेगी और फिर उसकी रखैल बने गी। फिर एक के बाद एक उसके बच्चों को जन्म देती रहेगी।," she said. "You like all of this. Mayuri is not like us to simply get fucked with no emotions and forget about him. She will romance him and only then become his mistress. And then she will give birth to his children."

I thought for a moment and asked, "मुझे अभी क्या करना चाहिए?" "What should I be doing?"

She offered me the cup and said, "जो करना हैं वो दोनों कर लेंगे। तुम्हें बस उन दोनों को हमेशा वक्त देना हैं।" "They will do what needs to be done, you only need to give them time and space."

"वो तो मयूरी खुद ही कर लेती हैं। हफ्ते में पांच-छ दिन मेरे घर आती हैं। उसके साथ करीब आधा-एक घंटा तो जरूर बिताती हैं," I said. "That Mayuri does it herself. In a week, she visits our place for 5-6 days and spends about half-an-hour to an hour during each visit with him."

"हां तो अच्छा ही हैं। इसी लिए तो उसने इतनी जल्दी मयूरी को पट्टा लिया ना।" "That's good. No wonder he seduced her so quickly."

"हां कुछ आठ महीनों में," I added. "Perhaps in eight months."

"जल्दी से शादी कर ले। मयूरी का बिन ब्याही मां होना तुम डोनोके लिए अच्छा नहीं हैं," she said. "Get married quickly. It's not good for Mauri to become pregnant before marriage."

"पर कंडोम भी तो इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं?" I said. "But they can use a condom, right?"

"कंडोम? उसके साइज के कंडम भी नहीं मिलते होंगे यहां पर," she retorted. "Condoms? I don't think we get his size condoms here."

"होली आ रही हैं। बुला मयूरी को यहा। शायद तेरा पड़ोसी उसी दिन उस पर चढ़ जाए?" she said. "Holi is approaching. Why don't you invite her? Perhaps he may mount her on that day."

On one end my hormones were on an overdrive and on another I thought about Mamta. Ever since Lalita mentioned to me about her having fallen in love with me, I felt I had to meet her one more time. Mamta was still in the state but somewhere in Virar. So, I made the trip and spent some more time with her. Things were rather normal between us as she was married now and there were many people around, most of them from her in-laws' side.

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers