Affairs to Remember Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"क्या?" "What?"

She smiled. "अरे वो बहुत पउचा हुवा खिलाड़ी हैं। मुझे और ललिता दोनों को स्वर्ग दिखा चुका हैं। ललिता के शादी के पहले चढ़ा तो उस पर और अब ललिता पेट से हैं। शायद उसी का हो. इसलिए मैं थोड़ा उस से बच के रह रही हूं।" "He is a connoisseur. He has shown heaven to both Lalita and me. He mounted Lalita before her wedding and now she is pregnant; perhaps it's his seed. That's why I am keeping away from him."

She dropped such a big bomb and there was almost no reaction on her face. "मुझे तुझ पर भरोसा हैं। तू कभी किसी को नहीं बताए गा," she said confidently. "I trust you; you won't tell on me."

"किशोर भाई ने ललिता को मा बनाया?" I asked, stunned. "Kishore bhai impregnated Lalita?"

She smiled and said, "नाम मत ले। उसे क्या उसने तो हमारी दीदी को भी मा बनाया। और वो भी दो बार।" "Don't say the names. He has even impregnated my elder sister and that too twice."

Now I was completely stunned by it. I had expected him to have a bit of a side benefit occasionally, but for him to enjoy such pretty women was unimaginable. Mamta's eldest sister was an incredibly hot and petite woman. She got married soon after she turned 20, and she didn't get pregnant until she was 25 years old. She delivered her second child last year when she was 27. Mamta knew I was stunned by it. So, she laughed a little.

"तू बहुत भोला हैं रे," she said. "You are too naïve."

"और इसी के लिए तू मुझे बहुत पसंद हैं," she added and kissed on my cheek. "That's why I like you so much."

"होता हैं. ऐसी बाते उतनी आम नहीं पर होता हैं।" "It's not common, but it happens."

"लेकिन वो क्यों? क्या तुम लोगो को वो अच्छा लगता हैं?" I asked. "But why him? Do you folks like him?"

"लंबी कहानी हैं। शॉर्टमे बताती हूं," she said. "It's a long story but let me tell you briefly."

"तुझे तो पता हैं हम लोगो की कहानियों के बारे में; ललिता और मेरे 3-4 बॉयफ्रेंड तो हुये हैं और हम लोग 5-6 लोगो के सात सोये थे। किशोर भाई ने एक बार हम लोगो को देख लिया और ब्लैकमेल कर के हम लोगो को खूब छोदा। तब से हम दोनों उसके लंङ के दीवानी हो गए हैं। फिर हमारी दीदी की बारी आई। वो बचे चाहती थी और जीजा जी से कुछ नहीं हो रहा था। तो उसे एक बार में ही छोद कर मा बना दिया!" "You know all about us. Lalita and I have 3-4 boyfriends and we must have slept with 5-6 people. Kishore bhai once caught us and ever since he has been blackmailing us.

"मेरी सीधी साधी दीदी भी अब उसकी दीवानी बन गई है। और तुझे यकीन नहीं होगा कि अब वो तीसरे बच्चे के बारे में सोच रही है," she explained. "Even my simpleton sister is now crazy about him. And you won't believe that she is contemplating a third child."

"तू सोच रहा होगा के, मैं तुझे ये सब क्यों बता रही हूं, हैं ना?" "You may be wondering, why am I telling you all this, right?"

"क्यों की मुझे तेरी परवाह हैं। तेरा पडोसी एक नंबर का चुदाकद इंसान हैं और तुझे ये तो पहले से पता होगा। और शायद अभी तो तुझे पूरा अंदाज़ा हो गया होगा कि वो सारी कहानी या सच हैं। और अब तू मयूरी के सात शादी करने वाला हैं। तुझे क्या लगता हैं? किशोर भाई उसकी ख़ूबसूरती को देख कर आपने आप पर क़ाबू रख पाएगा?" "I care for you. Your neighbor is a well known fucker and by now you must have understood it already. You perhaps also figured out that all those stories were true. And now you are marrying Mayuri. Do you think he can control himself after watching your beautiful wife?"

"तू समझ रहा हैं ना?" "You understand it right?"

There was a pensive silence as I understood what she was implying. She took me into her arms and started kissing, and this time it was a very delicate kiss as she played with my tongue and let me play with hers. Mamta's breath was amazingly fresh, as if she had prepared for this episode. I took her into my arms and this time, I lifted her skirt and felt her butt. My hand made its way to her anus, and I probed it with my finger. After a little while, she whispered, "तुझे भी उसी छेद में दिलचस्पी हैं?" "You two are interested in the same hole?"

My head was spinning, imagining the potential complications of inviting Mayuri over to my place. But Mamta was so sensuously kissing me that all I could think was of her. After some intense kissing, I escalated it and knelt in front of her and pushed her skirt up. She moaned as I kissed her pantie-covered pussy. I confidently pushed aside the gusset and inhaled the fresh aroma of her pussy. Mamta strategically straddled my face and let me lick her. She was amazingly wet and moaned as soon as my tongue entered her slick hole. It was apparent that she was not a virgin, as her lips seemed a little dilated; I expected it to be a rather tiny slit, but that wasn't the case. I had no experience until then and dreaded the fishy smell of pussy, but clearly, Mamta was not in that category. Mamta relished my tongue and ground her pussy on my mouth. It hardly took any time at all, and she soon started orgasming; perhaps in only a matter of 5 minutes. I didn't stop and kept on licking until her moans turned into whimpers.

"तू तो बहुत टैलेंटेड हैं," she said to me as she wiped my face of the juices with her skirt. "You are very talented."

I didn't stop and turned her around and pushed my tongue up her anus. She moaned and let me lick her anus for a few minutes, and then pushed me away, saying, "आज के लिए बहुत है।" "It's enough for a day."

"लग रहा था कि तू अभी चढ़ने वाला हैं," she said smiling as she wiped my face and kissed me again. "I felt you would mount me today."

Mayuri had visited me for the first time the following week, and soon after that we had the Ganesh festival. During both these times, she also spent some time at my place and saw what transpired between Mayuri and Kishore bhai. She wanted to be present when Mayuri visited and I didn't read too much into it. Mamta had more time on her hands since her wedding had been postponed because of someone's death in her husband's family. Things slowed down a little between us as both the thought of cheating on Mayuri and the fear that Mamta suspecting that I was a cuckold weighed on her mind. Still, it was because we didn't find many opportunities to indulge. Things went quiet for a couple of months but around the time of Diwali we indulged and she made me eat her out again and even jerked me off.

Around the time of Diwali, we had more opportunities to socialize, and this is when Mamta and I found the best opportunity to get together. Mamta was in heat and showed the hunger that I always had for her. She squatted on my face and rode me for well over 20 minutes. She let me see her pink pussy lips that had flared and her beautiful breasts that evening. It was a sight that I still remember even after so many years. When I tried to mount her, she stopped me and tidied up her clothes.

"उसके लिए तुझे थोड़ा इंतजार करना होगा," she said. "You will have to wait for that."

I didn't understand if she meant wait for a few minutes until he got married. I didn't bother to push the topic and then Mamta talked about what was on both of our minds.

"देख संजय मैं तेरी परवा करती हूं इसलिए तुझे बता रही हूं। किशोर भाई के तेवर देख कर तो लग रहा हैं कि वो मयूरी को बेहद पसंद करता हैं। और मैं यकीन से तो नहीं कह सकती लेकिन मैने मयूरी में भी वह जिज्ञासा देखी।" "I care for you Sanjay and hence I am telling this to you. Kishore bhai is interested in Mayuri and while I am not 100% confident, I saw Mayuri also curious about him."

"मतलब?" "What do you mean?"

"ये बातें सब तेरी समाज नहीं आऎगि। किशोर भाई जैसे मर्द अपने अंदाज में एक सुंदर युवती को बता देते हैं कि वो उन पर चढ़ने के लिए उत्सुक हैं। और ये सब वो उसके पति के सामने ही करते हैं; जिससे औरत के मन में कोई शंका ना हो। आम तौर पर पति अपनी बिवियो को ऐसे मर्द से दूर रखता हैं पर तुम नहीं रोक पाओगे क्यों के वो तुम्हारा पडोसी हैं। धीरे धीरे औरतों में ऐसे मर्द की जिज्ञासा बढ़ती जाती हैं और फिर जो किस्मत में लिखा हो वो हो जाता हैं।" "You won't be able to fully understanding such things. Men like Kishore bhai in their own way make it clear to a beautiful, young woman that they are eager to mount her. And they do all of it in front of their husbands, so that there is no chance for any doubt in their mind. Usually, husbands shield their wives from such men but you won't be able to because he is your neighbor. And these young wives develop a curiosity towards such men and are drawn to them and what nature intends happens."

"मयूरी बहुत ही खूबसूरत लड़की हैं; मुझसे भी ज्यादा। अगर उसकी शादी तुम से हुई तो, तुम्हें किशोर भाई जैसे मर्द के सहारा की जरूरत पड़े गी। देखो तुम अच्छे दिख़ते हो और तुम्हारा समान भी ठीक हैं; पाटिल के चोरों से भी बड़ा। लेकिन मयूरी इतनी सुंदर हैं कि हमेशा उसके पीछे मर्दों की लाइन लगी होगी। आज न कल उसका कदम डगमगाएगा; और फिर ऐसे हादसे होते रहेंगे। ये सृष्टि का नियम हैं।" "Mayuri is a very a beautiful girl; far more beautiful than myself. If you marry her, then you would need the help of men like Kishore bhai. You look good and have decent equipment; perhaps even bigger than the Patil brother's equipment. But Mayuri is an incredibly beautiful woman and will attraction of men throughout her life. Eventually she will fall prey to such men; this is the law of nature."

"मुझे अभी भी कुछ समझ नहीं आ रहा हैं," I mumbled. "I am still not getting it."

"औरतों को दो प्रकारों के मर्द की जरूरत होती हैं। एक वो जो उन पनाह दे और उनकी सारी सुख सुविधा की जरूरतें पूरी करे। और एक वो जो उन उनके औरत होने का एहसास दिला ये। और ये दोनों खूबियां एक ही मर्द में नहीं होती। बहुत सी औरते समझौता कर लेती हैं। क्यों के वो खुद भी इतनी सुंदर नहीं होती। लेकिन मेरे और मयूरी जैसी लड़की या वो नहीं कर सकती, क्यों के उमर भर कोई न कोई पीछे पड़ा होगा। तो आज नहीं तो कल ये होना ही हैं।" "Women need two types of men: one would give them shelter and take care of their essential needs and one would make them proud to be a woman. It's not possible a man to have both these traits. Most women make a compromise because they themselves are not that pretty. But women like Mayuri and myself can't as through our lives we will constantly have some admirers. So, such mishaps are bound to happen."

"किशोर भाई जैसे मर्द हमेशा ऐसी औरतों के तलाश में रहते हैं। जो खूबसूरत हो और अपने जीवन से असंतुष्ट भी। मयूरी अगर असंतुष्ट ना भी हो तो भी वो उसके पीछे लग जाता। और एक बार जो उस पर चढ़ गया तो मयूरी फिर कभी मना नहीं कर पाएगी। थम्स अप के बोतल जितना मोटा लंड और फिर चढ़ कर आधा घंटे तक लगातार चोदता हैं। मेरी दीदी तो तैयार ही नहीं थी; लेकिन हम लोगों ने उस को मनाया क्यों के उसे बच्चा चाहिए था। वो बिना स्नान करे, एकदम गंदी अवस्था में उसके पास चली गई। जैसे ही वो उस पर चढ़ा, उसे तारे दिखने लगे। ऐसे रगड़ के चोदा उसने की मेरी दीदी वापस आने से पहले उसे चुम्मा दे कर आई! अगली बार से उसके लिए ऐसे तैयार होकर जाती हैं जैसे कि वो उसका ही पति हो।" "Men like Kishore bhai are always on look for women who are beautiful and unsatisfied with their sex lives. Even if Mayuri is not unsatisfied, he would still pursue her. And once he mounts her, she could never refuse him. With a dick thick like Thumbs Up bottle and then once he mounts he fucks for a good half-hour. My sister wasn't quite ready, but we convinced her since she wanted to get pregnant. She visited him without taking a morning bath. As soon as she mounted her, she was in a bliss, lost in the world of lust. He fucked her so well that she gave him a smooch while returning. From next time onwards, she meticulously prepares herself as if he was her husband."

"देख ये पाटिल वगैरा असली मर्द नहीं हैं। उनका तो तेरे सी भी छोटा हैं। वो सिर्फ दिखने में अच्छे हैं। असली मर्द तो किशोर भाई हैं। और मयूरी को भी शायद ये सच साफ नजर आ रहा हैं। वो उनसे दूर रहते हैं पर किशोर भाई से नहीं।" "Patil brothers are not real men; there penises are even smaller than yours. They only look good. Kishore bhai is the real man. Even Mayuri seems to have grasped this as she keeps them at a bay but not him."

I was still in a shocked state, so she continued to elaborate.

"तू काफी समझदार हैं। अगर मेरी उम्र थोड़ी कम होती और मुझे में अकाल जल्दी आती तो मैं भी तुमसे शादी करती। क्यों के तू क़ाबिल और समझदार हैं। और जहां तक ​​मैं समझती हूं हम दोनों की बनती भी बहुत हैं," she said. "You are very considerate. If I had been younger and if I had been wise, I would have married you. You are capable and quite considerate. And we also gel well together."

"यही बात ललिता को कभी समझ नहीं आई। अब उसका पति ना तो अच्छा कमाता है और नहीं अच्छा चोदता हैं। किसी भी काम का नहीं। और वो उसे किसी गैर मर्द के पास भी भटकने नहीं देता।" "Lalita could never understand this. Now her husband is not well to do financially, and neither is he any good in bed. And he doesn't even let get near any other man."

"ममता तुम्हारा कहना हैं कि मैं कुछ ना करू, जो होता हैं उसे होने दूं?" I asked. "You mean to say, I should just let things happen?"

"समझधारी इसी में हैं," she said. "That's the wise thing to do."

Mamta's honest suggestion had put me in a quandary. I sort of suspected that something of this sort would happen, eventually. As I heard my neighbor had impregnated her elder sister that already stirred my loins, I wondered what fate awaited me. Still, it was not clear if Mayuri would approve of him. Mamta had sensed something that I couldn't put my finger on. Mayuri had brought up his topic already, demonstrating some interest in him, but that was still a far cry from what Mamta was suggesting.

"अभी तक तो ये भी पता नहीं कि हमारी शादी होगी भी या नहीं," I muttered. "I am not even sure if we would get married."

"मेरी मयूरी से बात हुई हैं। वो तो कह रही थी के ग्रैजुएट होते ही शादी कर लेंगे," she said. "I spoke to Mayuri about it and she said that she would get married after graduation."

"हान सोच रहे हैं पर उसके घर वाले नहीं मानेंगे," I quipped. "Yes, we are contemplating but her parents won't agree to it."

It was strange that Mamta knew about it. She had brought up the topic of marriage only a week ago. Mayuri had been categorical that she didn't want to have too many children and was keen on delaying until she had established herself in her chosen field.

"मैं ने बच्चों के बारे में पूछा तो वो बोली बचे क्या वो तो हो जाते हैं। जल्दी शादी हुई तो 3-4 बच्चे तो हो ही जाते हैं।" "When I asked about children, she said they just happen naturally. If I get married at a young age, then 3-4 children are likely."

"मयूरी ने ऐसा कहा? वो तो बचे नहीं चाहती थी। एक हो तो बहुत हैं मुझे बोली," I said. "Did she say that? She doesn't want kids; one is more than enough, she said."

"तू बुद्धू हैं," she retorted. "वो तेरे नहीं, किशोर भाई के बच्चों के बारे में बोल रही थी।" "You are naive. With me she was talking about Kishore bhai's children and not yours."

She giggled and then sobered down.

"मतलब?" "Means?"

"मैं ने तुम्हें समझा या ना। शादी होते ही वो तो दिन रात उस पर चढ़ा ही रहेगा। बचे तो उसी के होंगे ना; तुम्हें मौका ही कहा मिलेगा," she added. "I explained to you, right? Soon after marriage he would mount her day-and-night. She will get conceived from him, right? Where would you even get a chance?"

"ऐसे ही होता हैं। दो महीने उसके पीछे पड़ा तो मयूरी को बचे अच्छे लगने लगे। यही बदलाव मैं ने अपनी दीदी में भी देखी। वो तो तैयार ही नहीं हो रही थी। देखते देखते 6 महीने निकल गए। फिर हमने जैसे ही वो ट्रेन से उतरी, उसी हाल में होटल ले गए। उसके बदन से पसीने की बदबू आ राही थी इसलिये वो भी बोली शायद ऐसे ही ठीक हैं। होटल में वो 3 घंटे तक रही; 2 बार उस पर वो चढ़ा और जब वो बहार निकली तो इतनी थक गई थी मगर चेहरे पर मुस्कान थी। 'अब तो मैं आधा दर्जन बच्चों की भी मां बन जाऊ शायद,' उसने कहा। और अब वो रुकने का नाम ही नहीं ले रही। हाल ही में बताया के मेरे जीजा जी को सब पता हैं और उने ये सब मंजूर हैं।" "That's how things happen. In a matter of two months, Mayuri developed the desire to have children. I had seen the same change in my sister. She wasn't even ready; six months passed as she deliberate over it. And then we dragged her from the train station to the hotel. She was not smelly and not fresh and perhaps that made her comfortable. She spent 3 hours in the hotel and he mounted her twice. When she came out, she was dog tired but there was a smile on her face. 'Perhaps, now I could even give birth to half-a-dozen babies,' she said. And now she is not even thinking of stopping it. We recently came to know that her husband is aware of it and fully supportive of her affair."

"जीजा जी को सब पता हैं?" "Your brother-in-law knows everything?"

"और नहीं तो क्या?" she made a face. "ऐसे ही वो उसके बच्चे की मां बन जाएगी? मुझे तो ये भी पता हैं के वो उससे चुदवा कर फिर तुंरत अपने पति से चुदवती हैं।" "Of course. Just like that she would conceive from Kishore bhai? I know she fucks her husband soon after she returns from her rendezvous with Kishore bhai."

"मतलब?" "Means?"

"उस दिन, 3 घंटे चुदने के बाद वो फिर से अपने पति के सात सोयी। उसी हाल में। मेरे दीदी के बदन से किशोर भाई के पसीने की बदबू और उसके वीर्य की बदबू आ राही थी," she said. "That day after getting fucked for 3 hours, she slept with her husband, without freshening up. We could smell Kishore bhai's odor on her and even detect the smell of his semen on her."

"देख मुझे पता हैं के तू भी चाहता हैं के वो मयूरी पे छडे," she added. "Look I understand that you too want him to mount Mayuri."

"तुम्हें ऐसा क्यों लगता हैं?" I countered. "Why do you think so?"

"पता चल जाता हैं। कौन चढ़नेवाला हैं और कौन सूंघने या चाटने वाला हैं। देख मेरे जीजा जी भी अभी ज्यादा तर उसकी चूत चाटते हैं; खास कर जब वह किशोर भाई से चुदवा कर लौटती हैं," "I can figure it out. Who is into mounting and who is into sniffing and licking. Even my brother-in-law is mostly into licking her pussy nowadays; especially when she returns after getting well fucked by Kishore bhai."

"अभी किशोर भाई यहां होता तो अभी तक एक बार चढ़ के मुझे में अपना वीर्य छोड़ा भी होता। मयूरी तुझे दस मौके दे तो तू उस पर शायद एक बार चढ़ता पर उसे एक मौका मिले तो वो उस पर दस बार चढ़ता।" "If Kishore bhai had been here then by now he would have mounted me once and deposited his semen in my womb. If Mayuri gives you ten opportunities, you might mount her once but if he gets only one opportunity, he will mount her ten times."

Mamta had turned my world topsy-turvy. Never, even in my wildest imagination, I thought her elder sister would be attracted to him. Few had seen her face since she would always cover her face with her gunghat (veil), but since I was sort of like a member of her family, I saw her many times up close. She was just like Mamta, a couple of inches shorter, with a petite frame and slender figure and amazingly perky breasts that if I had not seen them up close, I would not have seen them at all.

"तू समाज रहा हैं ना?" she said, trying to console me. "You are getting it, right?"

"मुझे पता हैं तू क्या सोच रहा हैं," she continued. "मयूरी वैसी लड़की नहीं हैं। वो इतनी खूबसूरत हैं तो फिर उसके जैसे मर्द के साथ शारीरिक सबंध क्यों रखे गी? वो कभी 4-5 बच्चे नहीं चाहेंगी। वगैरा वगैरा।" "I know what you may be wondering. Mayuri is not that sort of girl. She is so beautiful, why would she keep a sexual relationship with such a man? She won't ever want 4-5 children, etc."

"हाल ही की बात हैं," she elaborated. "आप लोग आम बालकनी को सुरक्षा दरवाजा लगा रहे हैं ना।"

We had put together an iron balcony taking in the balcony's part that was common to Kishore bhai and our rooms. It provided more security and definitely more privacy. I am sure some folks would have raised eyebrows, but it was something that we had contemplated for a while, even before Mayuri came along.

"ललिता ने मज़ाक में बोल दिया, 'ये तो बहुत ही अच्छा हैं। आप लोग एक दूसरे के घर में स्वतंत्र रूप से आ जा सकते हैं। शादी के बाद तो ये बहुत जरूरी होगा।' और वो अपने अंदाज में हस पढ़ी। मयूरी को बुरा लगा, फिर मैने उससे अकेले में बात की।" "Lalita jokingly said, 'This is very good. You folks can freely go to each other's flats. After marriage this would be essential.' She laughed as usual. Mayuri didn't like it. I spoke to her later on alone."

"क्या कहाँ उसने?" "What did she say?"

"शॉर्टकट में बात करती हूं। वो जानती हैं के किशोर भाई ठरकी हैं और उसकी नियत ठीक नहीं। वो ये भी जानती हैं कि ऐसे मर्द के इतने करीब रहेगी तो कुछ ना कुछ अनर्थ होना ही हैं। और सबसे महत्वपूर्ण बात, उसके मन में इस समस्या का निवारण क्या हैं?" "Let me tell you in shortcut. She knows that Kishore bhai is a well known womanizer. She knows that if she stays very close to such a man, something or other would happen. And the most important thing; what do you think is her solution for this?"