Affairs to Remember Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"क्या?" "What?"

"तुमसे शादी," she quipped. "Marriage with you."

"वो कैसे?" "how?"

"उसने बताया नहीं, पर मैं समाज गई। वो जानती हैं के जब भी वो पहल करेगा, वो ना उस को रोक पाए गी और ना खुद को। मुझे लगता हैं कि उसने शादी की जिक्र इसी लिए की हैं। मेरे ख्याल से किशोर भाई भी संयम रख रहे हैं। वरना अब तक मयूरी के गर्भ में उसका बच्चा होता।" "She didn't say, but I understood. She knows that whenever he makes his move, she won't be able to stop and neither could stop herself. That's why she brought up the topic of marriage with you. Kishore bhai is definitely showing restraint. Otherwise she would have already conceived from him by now."

She saw I was getting irritated by the conversation and added, "देख तू अपने अहंकार को नियन्त्रित कर वरना ऐसा ना हो के मयूरी किशोर भाई से ही शादी कर ले।" "Listen, you better keep your ego in check. Otherwise, Mayuri may just marry Kishore bhai."

"तुमने इन सभी के बारे में मयूरी से बात की?" "Did you speak to Mayuri about all this?"

"क्या सब?" "About what?"

"यही के वो चाल की बहुत सी औरतों के सात सोया हैं और कही को प्रेग्नेंट भी किया हैं।" "That he has slept with many women of our Chawl and even impregnated many of them."

"वो सब तो मयूरी को पहले से पता हैं," she said. "वो बहुत ही समझदार लड़की हैं। उसे तो पहले दिन से ही पता होगा कि किशोर भाई आज नहीं तो कल उस पर चढ़ने वाला हैं। जिस तरह वो उससे घुल मिल गई हैं, मुझे तो लगता हैं कि उनका रोमांस शुरू हो गया हैं।" "Mayuri knows about it already. She is wise. She must have known from day one that Kishore bhai will surely mount her. The way she has gelled with him, it seems to me their romance has already begun."

"शायद दोनों ही अपने आप को संभाल कर चल रहे हैं, वरना जैसे मैने कहा अब तक तो सब कुछ हो गया होता," she added. "Perhaps both of them are treading cautiously. Otherwise, it all would have happened by now."

I was lost in thought. As I had explained earlier, I always had these fantasies but didn't have the courage to admit them. Even while Mamta was saying all of it, I behaved as if I was a simpleton, instead of showing that I was eager to live that fantasy. But then again it was a bitter pill for me to swallow and I didn't want Mayuri to think of me as a cuckold. It seems Mamta always knew about my cuckold tendencies.

"तूने तो देखा भी हैं कि कैसे अब मयूरी अपना समय तेरे घर पर बिताती हैं। अब तक तो वो किशोर भाई के साथ में कम्फर्टेबल हो गई हैं। एक औरत के लिए ये तैयारी बहुत जरूरी हैं। क्यों की वो तब तक ठीक से सेक्स एन्जॉय नहीं कर सकती जब तक वो उस मर्द के सात पूरी तरह कम्फर्टेबल नहीं होती।" "You have seen how Mayuri spends a lot of time at your place now. She must be very comfortable with Kishore bhai now. This is very important for a woman as she cannot enjoy sex with a man until she is very comfortable with him."

It was too much for me to take it all in, but I remained calm and didn't fuss about it. I let things grow naturally. The following month, I learned that her elder sister was pregnant with the third child and Mamta made no bones about telling me it was Kishore bhai's. Her sister had turned just 29. So, in a matter of 4 years she delivered 2 children and became pregnant with the 3rd one. That was amazing considering that she could not conceive in the first 5 years of her marriage. Finding a right moment, she groped my bulge and whispered in her sensual voice, "मयूरी को उसके साथ सोच कर तेरा लंड अभी भी खड़ा होता हैं ना?" "Your penis still becomes erect thinking about Mayuri with him right?"

Feeling my inflated pecker, she smiled and added, "जल्दी मयूरी अपना कौमार्य उसे देगी। हाय उस नजारा को देखने के लिए मैं कितनी बेचैन हूं।" "Soon she will give him her virginity. Gosh, I am so desperate to watch that scene."

She was mocking me. I had imagined it several hundred times and hence now I didn't feel as ashamed about it but still my ego hadn't accepted my cuckold status.

"तुझे गलत फ़हमी तो नहीं ना?" she jokingly asked. "अपने मर्द होने की?" "You don't have any misconceptions of you being a man, right?"

"मतलब?" I asked her, raising my voice. "What do you mean?"

"मतलब अभी तू बच्चा हैं रे। मयूरी अपना खाता खोलना एक मर्द से करवाना चाहे गी ना?" "I mean you are still a boy. Wouldn't Mayuri want to open her account with a man?"

Mamta was pushing the boundaries of our relationship. I wasn't sure what she was trying to do and why she thought I was a cuckold. In hindsight, perhaps all realized it and that's why things were unfolding the way they were.

"तेरी शादी को अब सिर्फ डेढ़ साल बचा हैं। इसका मतलब हैं इस वर्ष से उन दोनों की रासलीला शुरू हो जाएगी।" "Only a year for your marriage. Raasleela (dance of passion) should start this year."

"उसके घर वाले नहीं मानेंगे," I said. "Her parents won't agree."

"उनका छोड़ दे। वो सब किशोर भाई देख लेंगे। मगर तू तैयार रहना। वो बीवी तो तेरी होगी लेकिन उसकी रखैल होगी।" "Forget about them; Kishore bhai will take care of the logistics. She would be your wife but his mistress."

That was the last we spoke on the topic. Mamta's wedding was that month and soon the festivities began in full force and we had no time to chat about it. The older version of Mamta returned during that period. And in front of everyone, she hugged me and even kissed me on my cheek as she took leave of everyone. None of her family or her husband's family even raised an eyebrow. I, too, was quite emotional since she was dear to me. Being with her was enough for me to feel safe. Anyway, it was done, and everything happened in the flow of things. I was also feeling down that day because Mamta had moved to Gujarat after her marriage and I knew I wouldn't be seeing her much.

The wedding had finished, but the festivities continued the next day as well, as the reception was the following evening. Their house was full of guests, so Mamta's elder sister and Lalita stayed at my place that night. Our neighbor was out enjoying the festivities and didn't return until early the next morning. I, too, stayed at another neighbor's place that night and only returned very early in the morning. As Mamta's Didi woke up very early and opened the door, which allowed me to get in. It was 5:00 am and everyone was still asleep. "मैं नीचे जाति हूं," she said. "ललिता अभी भी सो राही हैं। उसे डिस्टर्ब मत करना।" "I am going downstairs. Lalita is still sleeping, don't disturb her."

I head out to college by 9:00 am, so I had some time to get ready and have breakfast. My mother was with some relatives that night. That's why they slept comfortably at our place. I didn't turn on the light and walked directly into our kitchen, closed the door and turned on the lights only in the bathroom to avoid disturbing her. I had a nice bath and freshened up. I checked on her, Lalita, to see if she was awake and asked her if she would like some tea.

She was groggy, as expected, but was wide awake. She was nursing her little one. Lalita slept in her expensive saree, and so did her sister. It was 5:30 in the morning, so I asked, "तुम चाय लो गी ललिता?" "Would you have some tea?"

"इतनी सुबह चाय कौन पीता हैं?" she mumbled. "Who drinks tea so early in the morning?"

"सो जा थोड़ी देर," she said. "Sleep for a little while."

I sat on the smallish sofa we had and looked at her. The light from the kitchen illuminated our room just enough for me to see her beautiful face and her shapely calves that got exposed. There was pensive silence in the room as my heartbeat started racing, imaging the ramifications of being alone with her in the same room. After some uncomfortable moments, I went to the other room and pulled my chair and rummaged through some notes. After about ten minutes, Lalita woke up, went to the toilet, and drank some water.

"तू इतने सुबहे भी पढाई करता हैं?" she asked.

She looked so alluring in that fancy red saree. Having given birth to a child, her body had changed. Her overall body had become a little plump, but since she was very thin, it meant that her curves got only a little better. Her pink lips were so nice and full, and the tiny beauty spot just above her lips made them stand out even better. Those wet lips were beckoning me, but I didn't dare take the lead with Lalita, or perhaps that's exactly what she wanted. She tied her hair behind her head in a knot, and I saw her heaving breasts and her slender, naked waist. Lalita was a complete coquette. She was doing it all on purpose. I saw a loose strand of hair that fell right on her face.

She was made only for fucking. Perhaps I always categorized women into three buckets. The first bucket had the women who were meant for fucking; one look at them and that's the very first thought that enters your mind. The second bucket comprised women who were attractive, but you also wished to spend time with them; screwing them is on your mind, but it's not the foremost thought. Instead, you would like to savor them for as long as you wish. The third bucket had all the women who were not interesting at all.

Lalita was no doubt in the first bucket, and perhaps it was also because of her coquettish behavior and the cocky manner in which she spoke to me. Mamta and Mayuri were in the second bucket for me. Even if I had married Mamta then too, I would have lusted for Lalita.

"आ थोड़ी देर लेट," she urged me. "Why don't you sleep a little?"

As she turned to me and looked back sexily, I knew what she was suggesting. It was perhaps the most open invitation I had received from her. She moved to the other side of her baby now. There was some space next to her, so I lay down next to her. She took my hand and turned to face her baby, urging me to hug her from behind. My heart was beating wildly as I hugged her from behind and caressed her naked belly. I kissed her neck, and she immediately moaned. I don't know where I mustered that courage from, but I just didn't care anymore if she wanted it or not. My kisses turned wet as my hands reached for her breasts and gently kneaded them. She turned towards me in a few minutes, and I continued to kiss her neck and chest.

I then started kissing her face and kissed her lips gently. She kissed me but avoided a full-on kiss because of her morning breath. My hand started roughly playing with her breasts, and she parted her lips and moaned. I sealed her lips with mine, and she let me suck on them, but didn't reciprocate. As the kisses got wetter, she avoided my lips, but I kept on pulling her face and continued with the kisses. At some point, I simply got on top of her and voraciously kissed her lips. The ferocity of my kisses wasn't lost on her and she soon reciprocated my kisses. Her breath was indeed stale but my lust for her was far more intense. I slobbered over her mouth and sucked on her tongue and soon she pushed her tongue into my mouth. She started bucking her hips and kept on kissing me. After about 5 minutes of intense kissing she broke the kiss and whispered, "तू तो मेरा दीवाना निकला रे।" "You are crazy about me."

"हट अभी," she said and went to the toilet. "Move aside."

I followed her and waited for her to exit. As soon as she stepped out, I pushed her against the wall and latched onto her lips. Lalita was equally worked up and kissed me with complete abandon. We kissed for another 5 minutes and finally I unbuttoned her blouse and inspected her droopy breasts. They were milky white with reddish areolas. I kissed her breasts and homed on her nipple. I suckled on it until her warm milk flowed into my mouth. Lalita moaned as I nibbled on her nipples and sucked on them. After a few minutes of that, I pulled her saree and got rid of it swiftly. She was standing only in her petticoat and partially opened blouse. We continued to kiss for a few more minutes and then I tugged on her petticoat knot and it fell down by her feet. I kissed on her belly that had lost some of its charm, having delivered a child and then nestled between her legs. Her intense musky odor hit me and that clearly drove me over the edge. I hurriedly pushed aside her gusset and pushed my tongue in her slippery hole.

"Uh..." she loudly moaned. As expected they weren't as tight as Mamta's but were just as tasty. I lifted one of her legs and put it on my shoulder and went to town licking her. Lalita was profusely lubricating already and within a few minutes started bucking her hips. After a few minutes of it, she couldn't take it and led me back to the bed and pushed me down and squatted on my face. Lalita made no pretense and let me know she loved my tongue by grinding her pussy on my face. It was an incredible experience as explored every inch of her pussy. Lalita too immensely enjoyed it and continued grinding her pussy on my face for well over ten minutes. She then shuddered with an intense orgasm. She laid down next to me breathlessly. After catching her breath, "तुझे तो किसी भी चीज का फर्क नहीं पड़ता।" I moved closer to her and kissed again. "Nothing makes a difference to you."

After a cursory kiss, I asked her, "मतलब?" "Means?"

She caressed my face and said, "मतलब आज तक मैने किसी को बगैर मुँह दोहे किस नहीं किया। और..." "Until now I have kissed no one without brushing. And..."

I waited for her to complete it, so I asked, "और?" "And?"

She hesitated and said, "और मेरी पुच्ची भी साफ नहीं थी, और फिर भी तू इतनी देर तक उसे चाटता रहा।" "And my pussy wasn't clean but you were licking it for so long."

I said nothing and continued kissing her and got on top of her. She touched my penis and felt it and whispered between the kisses, "तेरा तो बहुत ही तगड़ा हैं रे।" "Your penis is quite sizable."

"ठहर मैं तेरा चुस्ती हूं," she said and slid under me while she urged me to push my pelvis forward. "Let me suck your penis."

Lalita took the knob of my penis in her mouth and introduced me to the magic of her tongue. This was the first time someone took my penis in their mouth, but Lalita knew it all and didn't even bat an eyelid. In no time, I was trembling with my first real orgasm. It was the very first time, and I didn't think the warmth of her mouth would be so amazing. After a few minutes, I humped her mouth and pushed my penis deep into her throat. She coughed a few times but let me continue with my onslaught. And after about 5 minutes, I ejaculated deep in her mouth. She let me cum inside her mouth; she was experienced in swallowing semen.

I was disappointed with my poor performance. As we dressed up and freshened up in the kitchen, she whispered, "तू तो तगड़ा खिलाड़ी निकला।" "You are quite a talented fellow."

"कहा?" I said, ruminating over my poor performance. "Hardly."

"अच्छे अच्छे भी दो मिनट नहीं ठीक पाते, तू तो 5 मिनट तक डटा रहा," she said, smiling. "Even the best don't last for over two minutes, you lasted for well over five minutes."

She brushed her teeth while I made some tea for us. I congratulated myself for fucking Lalita, the girl whom I had lusted for all along. In some ways, it gave me more pleasure to make out with her than with Mamta. Lalita was the kind of woman you wanted in your bed; she was loud and willing to do almost anything.

We had our tea and sat down to chat as friends. Her demeanor towards me had changed after that sloppy kiss she gave me after I passed my 12th grade exams. Finally, I saw the same sort of feelings I found in Mamta's eyes, except that just seeing Lalita would give me a boner and even though I had ejaculated only twenty minutes ago, my penis was still restless and inflated again.

"तो ममता ने कुछ किया या फिर तुझे अपना भाई ऐसे ही बना लिया?" "Did Mamta do anything or just made you her brother?"

I smiled. "वो तो तुम ममता से पूछो।" "That you should ask Mamta."

"तू ठहरा उसका लाडला, उसकी पीठ पिचे क्यों बात करेगा," she taunted. "You are favorite; why would you speak behind her back?"

"वो तो हैं। ममता और मेरा रिश्ता तो सच में अनोखा हैं। वो मेरी दोस्त नहीं बनती तो शायद मुझे मेरा महत्त्व कभी नहीं पता चलती," I said. "That's for sure. Mamta and I have a special relationship. If she hadn't befriended me, I wouldn't have understood myself well."

"हान हमारा रिश्ता तो सिर्फ हवस का हैं," she retorted, smiling. "Of course, our relationship is that of lust only."

"ऐसी बात नहीं," I tried to clarify, but she stopped me. "Not really."

"सफाई देने की कोई जरूरत नहीं। जो हैं सो हैं। वैसे भी मुझे ये मुशी मुशी बातें अच्छी नहीं लगती। वो तुम ममता से ही करो," she said in her usual brusque manner. "No need to justify. It is what it is. Anyway, I don't like this sweet talk. That you do with Mamta only."

We spent some time talking about Mayuri and what was happening in my life, while she also told me about her life back in Gujarat. She had moved to an interior city of Gujarat while Mamta was heading to Ahmedabad. Both cities were quite far away from Mumbai, so meeting them would be limited to special occasions. We finished our tea and her little one started crying. She picked him up and tried to console him, but it seemed he was hungry, so she sat down on our comfortable, relaxing chair and started breastfeeding him.

Lalita didn't hide her breasts, but now I got interested, and I knelt in front of her and pulled the pallu of her saree to see her milky breasts. She looked at me strangely and blushed as my eyes were glued to her succulent, ripe breasts. I unbuttoned the last couple of buttons of her blouse and exposed her other breasts. She softly whispered, "संजय?" "Sanjay?"

Her eyes looked at me in amazement. "मैने अभी तक किसी लड़की के बूब्स को देखा नहीं हैं," I softly whispered. "I haven't seen any woman's breasts." Although I had seen them only a half-hour ago at that moment my hormones were on an overdrive.

She blushed beet red and shuddered as soon as I touched her breast. Her areolas were light brown, and her nipples were still quite tiny. I felt it and rolled it between my thumb and fingers. Lalita was once again getting sexually excited. I was just curious and wanted to see her naked breasts, so I started removing her blouse. "क्या कर रहा हैं संजय," she muttered, and pushed me away. "कोई आगया तो कांड हो जाएगा।" "What are you doing Sanjay? It would be a scandal if someone comes."

That didn't dissuade me as I kept on staring at her waist. Her beauty mesmerized me. Even though I did a lot with Mamta, I didn't see her naked or even partially undressed. I leaned forward and took her nipple into my mouth and twirled my tongue around it. She moaned and grabbed my hair and pulled me into her chest. I suckled on her breast, and a slow stream of milk flowed into my mouth. I swallowed it and continued to suckle. Lalita was ecstatic as she threw her head back and felt all those pleasant sensations as intensely as she could. I stood up and kissed her, offering some of her own milk. Lalita voraciously kissed me, and then I pushed her saree up. She instinctively knew what I wanted and stood up and returned her baby back, but he kept on crying. I didn't wait and pushed her saree up as she was on all fours and encouraged her to continue breastfeeding while I pushed her saree up and inspected her puckered hole by spreading her ass cheeks.

Lalita moaned audibly as she realized what my plan was. In the light coming from the kitchen, I could see her reddish lips and brown puckered hole. I nuzzled into her crack and flickered my tongue against her lips.

"Uff..." she moaned and pushed back against my tongue. I showered her anal opening with a few kisses and gradually started seriously giving it a tongue bath. Lalita was delirious and tried to control herself since she was also breastfeeding her little one. After a few minutes of that, she moved away from her baby and let me take her. I spent a good 5 minutes eating her out and then straddled her from behind.

"पीछे वाले छेद में डालना," she whispered to me through her labored breath. "Put it in the back hole."

She placed a couple of pillows and then spread a damp towel on the mattress and positioned herself on it.

"संभाल के," she said as she lay on top of it. "Carefully."

My heart was beating like crazy and I thought I would have a heart attack. I wanted to fuck her as if my life depended on it. She guided me to the back hole, and after a few thrusts and her groans, I partially entered the hole. She kept on guiding me and saying, "धीरे से।" "Slowly"